„Mistress“ even in public

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Mar 4, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I would like to come directly to the point:

My wife introduced a new rule in our marriage. I now have to call her „mistress“, even in public and if persons are around.

Puh, it doesn’t sound that tough but belive me, it is. It was last monday when she introduced the rule. She told me that she is very happy about our relationship and that she wants to make a statement even in society that we are in a female led marriage with her as a real boss, not just role-reversal.

She thanked me again for making her so proud and her life so comfortable. She thanked me for the yesrs of staying chaste for her, for accepting that I have to wear female clothes and long hair / soft make up, for giving up my job and take care of houshold…

But she wants to go a step further. A step which is more psychological and announced that she now wants to be adressed as mistress, everytime I am talking to her or about her. I new my wife (or as I should say now - Mistress) was not joking and it wasn’t a question / an option not to do so.

The first days went on and I learned it more and more. When I forgot my mistress corrected me directly. She even let me stand in the corner for minutes and think about my „mistake“.

On last Thursday it was the first time when I had to call her mistress when others were around. Her best friend visited her for dinner. I was preparing in the kitchen and when the door bell ring I opened. Sarah - her friend - hugged me and gave me kisses on my cheeks and I took of her jacket. We like eachother and she is a very kind person, who often told my wife that she is very strict to me. My wife allowed me to wear leggings and a sweater this day which made me feel at least a bit more comfortable than a dress in her presence.

When I bought her to the living room I carefully knocked on the glad door, to see if my wife was ready to see her. Than I realised that I have to call her „mistress“ for the first time in public. I took all my courage and after my wife said „yes, come in“ I opened the door and said „Sarah is here, Mistress“. Sarah was looking a bit confused. Even she clearly knows our dynamic for years she also saw the new level. I was getting realy red and looked at my wife who was comming to us and hugged Sarah.

Sarah looked at her and asks „Mistress?“ And my wife just answered and told her „sounds good, doesn’t it?“ She than came to me, kissed me and softly put her hand ok my booty and whispered „good job my dear“. She send me back to kitchen and to bring them wine.

Even if it was tough for me, I was also proud to call her this way and to show Sarah, that my wife isn‘t only my wife, but my mistress.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Yes, that must be a hard mental hurdle.

boi paul likes this.
  3. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    submission is it's own reward

SubBill1959, Rimmer69 and boi paul like this.
  4. lockedtim

lockedtim Member

House hubby
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    I have had to address my wife only as "Mistress" for several years now. Always at home, and also in front of friends whenever they visit here or we visit at their houses. But my Mistress sometimes dispenses with this rule when we are in a public place, a restaurant, etc., where it might cause embarrassment to others.

Danny15, SubBill1959 and boi paul like this.
  5. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    I have always called my Lady Mistress, we met in the lifestyle.

Danny15 and SubBill1959 like this.
  6. Cuck247

Cuck247 Active member

Local Time:
    umm good luck,

I would not do this infront of vanilla people we know, other than me dressing in female underwear and jeans we try to keep our kinks away from our friends.

It would be interesting to see if you loose any friends though.

My cuckoldress calls me "cuck" but never infront of our friends,

Zevon, boi paul and Kylara like this.
  7. GideonWS6

GideonWS6 Member

Local Time:
    Well, at least it'll mostly be for people already in the know (visiting your home) and strangers you'll never see again.

That's tough. Public displays are definitely not my cup of tea. You have a very... unique arrangement with your wife and I hope you are communicating on boundaries.

Also, I hope your wife is respectful of others in public and not making anyone uncomfortable. No accusation here, just saying not everyone wants to be privy to other's kink.

8. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I am to use Her Mistress title whenever She and I are home and even when out among those who know about our FLR, but I must refrain from it around those who are unaware. It makes me think for a split second before invoking the Mistress title, to be certain that I am in compliance with Her wishes. It is prettty much second nature now.

Zevon, SubBill1959 and boi paul like this.
  9. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I loose a few friends that learned about me being Bi, and they are not open to me being crossdressed at all for the ones I still have.
    But a few know it and don't mind, they are quite few. It is complicated to do this, it is like a comming out. Complicated in some family. Ho, both of my brother no longer talk to me anymore nor like me to see them again. I am from a quite homophobic christian family.

So be carreful and I hope people around you are open mind.

In other hand I see some friend very obediant to their wife but I can't tell if it is a femdom or chastity or just a dominant woman without any special kink.

But I found nice that the dynamic is here and you achieve a good result, I hope you enjoy your place as much as I enjoy mine.

10. LockedForLife82

Local Time:
    It is a big step to do this in public granted, but it is what your Queen (or mistress) wants and at the end of the day, if she’s happy with it then that’s all that matters.
    You’ve been in a FLR for a while now by the sounds of it, and it’s only natural that it will progress and push new boundaries.
    I would consider it an honour rather than an embarrassment. If my Queen wished me to do this then I would happily meet her request and desire.
    So much is deemed an embarrassment nowadays, primarily down to male egos, but I think that it shows a man to be a “real man” if he is focusing on pleasing his wife or partner. There’s no need to feel less of a person, I would say it with pride and feel the love and happiness every time you say it.
    Well done to your wife for taking the next step and well done to you for doing it for her.

SubBill1959, Artem and boi paul like this.
  11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I do at home all the time and sometimes i forgot and have call Her Mistress when we outside and then Mistress gives me a look and i say sorry.

Danny15, KaiKitai, Artem and 2 others like this.
  12. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    Imagine if you were required to call her Goddess in public, blush.

boi paul likes this.
  13. TAGntim

TAGntim Member

Retired
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    My honorific in public is pretty pedestrian. I say "Yes Ma'am" frequently. I occasionally call her my Queen out in public, but it's not often. At home I address her as My Queen, or Ma'am or Goddess every once in a while.

SubBill1959 and boi paul like this.
  14. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    For me it's just yes ma'am and no ma'am.

Isopropylforyou, jemima and boi paul like this.
  15. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Couldn't do it.

16. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    You had me at answering the door in leggings.

boi paul likes this.
  17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’ve always called my Madam Madam in public, or my Goddess, my Queen, my Owner. It was agreed when we began our 24/7 bdsm/flr relationship/lifestyle that it was to be fully open.

18. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    When W/we are living this life, i am to only address Her as Goddess at home, at a kink event, or when W/we are in public but it is unlikely that anyone else could hear it, like when W/we are the only people in the aisle at a store or when W/we are in a noisy restaurant. If people are around i am to call Her by Her first name but discreetly lower my eyes when doing so. i am left to decide what is appropriate in a given situation but if Goddess disagrees there will be a harsh punishment delivered at the first available opportunity (one of the worst was finding out She had a spiked jock strap in Her purse which She had my put on in the bathroom at the mall because I chose incorrectly).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice