Vacation Break from Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, Aug 29, 2023.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    My wife allowed me to be unlocked for our holiday/vacation given that activities included swimming with daughter etc etc…
    However, we are back home and work starts again in 2 days time.
    My wife has told me she wants me back in and locked by then. She still doesn’t trust me to not masturbate (she has a point!!) so I am expecting another 100 days in the cage.
    Hope one last release tonight or tomorrow before Cage Time…
    Anyone else allowed out for a break during holiday/vacation period??

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    I go on holiday in a week and I’ll be allowed out. It was my request, but honestly, as we’ve just got back into the swing of it again I’m finding the prospect a little disappointing. I’m only on day 7 now in my new cage (after a long break for piercing) and it feels right.

I think she’s feeling that way too. She messaged me about it and said that we’ll ease back into “real caged life” when we get back from holiday. It’s like these two weeks don’t really count in our book now.

As you say though, with being in and out of a pool all day and little privacy for proper drying and hygiene, it’s best to give it a break. Plus, there was no way I’d be going through airport security in it.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    No, My Madam doesn’t see why I would want a break from pleasing her!

Andylocked and sissy kandi like this.
  4. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    Since we would be by ourselves, I’d most likely be locked the entire time.

Andylocked likes this.
  5. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    We just got back from a week in the Caribbean and I unlocked that morning as we got ready for car service. While the week of freedom was nice, I surely did miss it. There was no way we were going through security and hanging at the pool with friends for a week though. We had a hell of a rough go at getting home (delays, them having to shut down and reboot the plane 3 times in PR etc (that's scary)) so we were laying in bed around 3:30am decompressing, drinking wine and talking and she just blurted out- shouldn't you be locked? It's the first time she has brought up the topic so I'm thinking maybe she missed some of it too. Since then it has been a wild ride of me being mostly locked and pleasing her more often than usual and her doing otherworldly things to me!!!

6. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I must admit, since being unlocked for 3 weeks or so, I have not been so attentive, not enough foot rubs, and generally not treating her like the queen she is.. I feel she is noticing this… hence, am pretty sure she will soon be demanding the cage goes back on….. Difficult to discuss - nosey 7 yr old and even nosier 20 yr old who listens to everything !!!

Queens servant73 and true42 like this.
  7. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    It’s nice to be out after being locked for so long - but I agree - I miss the cage - not just physically but mentallly too !!

8. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    My favorite was a trip to Hawaii with 2 other vanilla friend couples. I relocked once we were through TSA and remained that way through at least the first half of our 10 day trip. Of course I pleased my wife as normal, but we could also hear the other couples. Everyone had multiple orgasms except for me for the first few days until my wife finally let me out. It was one of the hottest trips I've ever had!

9. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    would have been pretty hot had EVERYONE else had multiple cums - but your wife had told you, “Awww listen…. Some great cums eh? Such a shame you can’t have one..”

10. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    Pretty much the way it was. She didn't realize the power of that situation back then, but she could have denied me the entire trip and the trip could have been even more memorable.

11. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    It depends! Sometimes when we are away for a night or two, she doesn't even think about the key or about bringing it with us. For our anniversary (we've had two since we started chastity), once she kept me locked and the other she unlocked me. She is starting to take the approach that, if it's a really special, romantic time away, why not unlocked me since we'll be together 24x7.

A vacation to the beach with family is a locked vacation. There's no need to worry about exposure with a wet bathing suit. I don't wear Speedo / bikini style swimsuits nor would she let me. She owns my body and that includes the clothes I put on it.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We are half and half, I really never know.

She took it off before we flew once, I think just so it was one less thing to worry about going through security. I would have been fine with telling them about jewelry “down there” and it certainly would have been easy to spot on X-ray. But you never know, could end up with an overzealous person that feels the need to call it out.

I usually remain locked the whole time, although sometimes she unlocks me for an evening of fun and it goes right back on. So in general, pretty much no difference than regular life.

Frankly I believe she feels it’s quite normal and my default. Like “this is who you are now…locked”.

My biggest hurdle is usually trying to stay unlocked and hoping for a second time. Which she has never done since we started, but I still try to delay putting it back on just in case. The closest I’ve gotten is the next day in the afternoon and she reminded me to lock back up. That was a while sleeping period and afternoon. In general however she tells me to lock up right after or in the morning.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  13. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    That's kind of sad when a man can't treat his Woman like a Queen without a hunk of plastic or metal around his dick.

DavMan likes this.
  14. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    He's just saying he is not AS attentive, which is normal when you go from a highly elevated hormone level that we all enjoy when locked up, to a complete crash. That's one of the main benefits of chastity is to keep those feel good hormones elevated so that you put more focus on your KH.

Andylocked and littleguy3 like this.
  15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    BREAKING NEWS!!! Men are more attentive and eager to please when horny. More breaking news, water is wet, details after the break.

That statement is one of those used by women when they first hear of chastity cages. “Why do you need that?” Technically, a person shouldn’t need a device. Sadly, most of us fall under the human male category, and are either consciously or unconsciously unable to be as attentive and agreeable as we would be in a state of sexual need.

16. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Yes, it's sad. But it's true for me as well. We tried the "no cage" honor system chastity thing, and even though I wasn't cheating on the honor system, my attitude sucked.

But you're right: It's sad. We should all be perfect without any external motivation or help; I agree. But for those of us who can't be perfect on our own, there's chastity. :+1:

Arlentia2, Andylocked and littleguy3 like this.
  17. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    We have a beach trip and our sons wedding coming up soon, I’ll be locked as much as possible, she also said I’m to wear my women’s underwear as often as possible too. They’re not lace or frilly at all, just mesh Fruit of the Loom bikini cut in light blue, pink or peach colored. Some days like tux fitting I’ll be cage free, and it sounds like I’ll probably only be allowed ruined orgasms if I’m allowed any. We were trying to not give me any more full orgasms the rest of the year, but I think she’ll still allow a couple over these last few months, she takes pity on me sometimes and does enjoy making me cum hard occasionally. So we’ll see how it goes especially around the actual wedding activities, if she’s feeling romantic, I may get piv & and a full orgasm.

Vacations used to mean plenty of passionate piv, especially beach vacations. We haven’t gone on a trip like this in years, and now that chastity has become a way of life, it’s going to be interesting to see if I can stand it and if I’ll beg or whine. She told me today we have to bring her new plastic rug beater, she can adjust my attitude quietly and with intense stinging if needed.
    Seeing my little Wife almost nude on the beach daily is going to be really tough! Not to mention the other scenery, so I could earn some swats if I’m not careful.
    It’s also a great opportunity for her to further her domination over me too, and that is a huge turn on in itself.

18. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I don't think there's anything about being on holiday or vacation that requires being unlocked. Whether she wants to give you a vacation from chastity or not is up to her, and the reasons should be about the role of chastity in your life not whether you've got a few weeks off of work. A similar discussion is going on in @MsPamela 's thread at post #235 -- https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...new-chapter-unfolds.46079/page-10#post-638711 -- where she's discussing giving her husband a chastity holiday during their vacation and whether it's right for their chastity relationship. Those are the right questions to ask.

littleguy3 likes this.
  19. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I remember being on a beach trip in chastity and most of the women were in thong bikinis, it was a very challenging experience.

20. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    Pretty much my wife’s motto is, “You stay locked unless I want to unlock you.” When we went to Hawaii, she unlocked me in the car before getting on the shuttle to the terminal and told me to lock up after we went through security. On the way home was the same. For her, vacation is no different than any other day of the year.

21. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    I’ve been on several vacations since we started chastity and I’ve been locked for all of them. She “usually” remembers the key, but that doesn’t mean I’ll have time out, just that she has the choice.

For a while I convinced her to let me unlock when going through security at the airport. I was not interested in a pat down and a “let’s go to this private room” inspection, but during the craziness of getting us and four kids and extended family through for a Disneyland trip, I forgot about it and my HT Nub didn’t trigger anything, so now she says I don’t need to take it off anymore.

We recently went to Hawaii for our 25 year anniversary and I was locked the entire time except for one short hour where I received an orgasm that had me feeling shaky for about 15 minutes. I love my wife!

22. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I am let out if we go camping.
    Usually the kids are with us and we meet with friends. Since we do free camping I would have to squat. She said for her it is a thrill, but not for the eyes of the others.
    During new years eve we had this situation, and being tipsy and wearing a cage... I almost forgot it and tried to pee standing.

23. Arlentia2

Verified Female

Local Time:
    We tried to stay locked while camping but between the exercise causing chafing and the lack of showering it just didn’t seem very hygienic or comfortable so we usually end up taking it off after the first few days and use the honor system.

true42 likes this.
  24. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    I’ve been camping 3-4 times fully locked. I have to make sure I have privacy when I go to the bathroom or the cage is obvious, but that hasn’t been too rough.

For hygiene, my wove will take the cage off nightly for a cleaning with wipes and if I’m lucky, som teasing. It really hasn’t been much different than when at home. Maybe a bit more cautious when the kids are around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice