Ruined orgasms. Improve my understanding.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by IB-Chaste, Oct 6, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    I consider myself pretty knowledgable when it comes to all things sex.
    I do however find myself quite new to ruined orgasms. It seems that the idea varies from one person to the next.

My wife and I have 2 types that we are comfortable with to avoid any drop:

1) pleasure until beyond the ‘point of no return’ and stopping stimulation. We only do this through hands or oral as the consideration would be any other option would still incur stimulation.
    I suppose she’d happily do this with her vibrator but we find that lacks any sort of intimacy.

2.) any orgasm that occurs whilst still in the cage. At this stage she never attempts this but accidents happen.

Any other type I find enjoyable. Uncaged anal orgasms that lead to ejaculation are actually really pleasurable.

So, the question is. What does a ruined orgasm look like in your relationship?

JT_1999_ and Andylocked like this.
  2. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    In our relationship ruined orgasms have happened in multiple ways depending on what we’re doing, so long as all stimulation stops when the point of no return is reached. It’s happened during sex, with my hand and hers, her mouth and in the cage. I leave the how up to her. My job is to tell her when it’s time to stop and make sure I don’t move, which hasn’t gotten any less difficult. I’d say the easiest (mentally) is when she has me do it myself, the hardest is in her mouth.

3. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Ruined in the sense that there is no real ejaculation after stimulation, just an oozing. This requires stopping stimulation quite early as the point of no return approaches. Mistress has me do this maybe once or twice a year, using estim: after a slow power buildup, a minute on full power turn off the current, and wait. . My cock throbs for a minute and then the slow ooze. Frustrating, oh yes, which she loves.

4. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Member

Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    My wife has become an expert at ruined orgasms. It is always with her hand and she can read my signs that I am getting close. Typically I just ooze cum and it dribbles down my penis.

5. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Rare here. I enjoy them, and see them as a way of being denied longer. She sees them as hard work. I've kind of had them during sex coming whilst still. She's not that bothered to keep me denied too long. I'm not liking the needy fuckwit I am at 3-5days. I'm more relaxed after 5 days. I don't think she quite gets that yet.

Sussex UK Sissy Cuck likes this.
  6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I haven't told my wife about them :rolleyes:

She's pretty vanilla ... I don't think she'd be interested in them. But who knows?

7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Same here. She likes it that I don't ejaculate that often, but when I do, she wants to hear me go nuts!

8. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    I am back in the cage and up to 27 days now. My wife is getting more into my chastity each time and is noticeably firmer than the last time we delved into it… She still has a problem with acid reflux so isn’t always as keen on sex simply due to feeling shit a lot of the time….but… once or twice a week with a little help I am able to get her in the mood for fun… so I indulge her with my fingers and constantly improving tongue… laying sideways to her she can access my caged bits and butt and more often than not, works her magic fingers all over my E zones which is just heavenly - but, to get back on point, we haven’t discussed Ruined orgasms as yet but is definitely something I will bring up…. IF I can convince her to actually let him out of the cage - which isn’t looking like anytime soon…. Would love that though and hopefully my wife finds it a fun act to participate in!!

9. Jim Clarke

Jim Clarke Member

Slut
    Derby
    Local Time:
    All my orgasm’s are ruined for the past few years when un caged she likes to see it just dribble out

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  10. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    A ruined orgasm in one where the semen drips or pours out, but there can be no pumping or pleasurable waves... just oozing.

CuriousHetero and JaySaysYes like this.
  11. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    ^this.

When my GF has done it to me, twice, there was zero pleasure and zero muscle spasms.

It really demonstrates the difference between orgasm and ejaculation.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  12. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Erm, so I understand what a ruined orgasm is…
    The question was really around how do you achieve them?
    How to give release without the pleasure.

It was after I read someone achieving them through sex that made me wonder how each couple works it. As sex to me would be too easily cheated. I could not be trusted in that circumstance.

Andylocked likes this.
  13. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    I think the only way to 100% guarantee a perfect ruined orgasm is to not do them. If you’re doing it yourself with your hand, intercourse, vibrator, etc there will always be the temptation or the possibility of going too far. If your keyholder is doing them there’s always the possibility she may misread the signs or stroke a second longer than she should when you tell her to stop.
    We played around with it for months before chastity, and while both her and I are really good at it I can’t guarantee every ruin is “perfect”. It’s good enough that any drop or pleasure isn’t noticed due to being overshadowed by the frustration. It’s also helpful my ruins only happen after she’s had orgasms of her own so the disparity between what she experiences and what I experience adds to the frustration, and dare I say, disappointment.

14. Sub2misgoddess

Sub2misgoddess Active member

Western NC
    Local Time:
    My wife is an expert at timing a ruined orgasm if she is using her hand. She has about a 95% success rate. At better then half the time, she can ride on top during PIV, and stop all her motion just in time to ruin me that way.

Rectrix and IB-Chaste like this.
  15. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    All this talk about ruined orgasms is a bit frustrating...
    1. I'm allowed orgasms so infrequently that the next time is weeks away.
    2. She has no interest in a ruined orgasm; she likes to make me moan & groan loudly to the point that she thinks I'm going to die. :eek:
    3. She is not into anything sadistic so ruining an O to deny me the pleasure in that moment is anathema to what she's about.
    4. I'm not allowed out of my cage and definitely not permitted to masturbate so I can't practice to see if I could achieve a perfect ruined orgasm. The few I can remember from my pre-chastity days involved some degree of spurting.
    5. She doesn't like the mess of my ejaculate, so more frequent, ruined orgasms would only make more messes to clean up.
    6. She likes my behavior during long denial periods so she feels no need to milk me.
    7. I've told her that I love loving her sacrificially and the feeling that comes over me from being denied between releases. If I started asking for ruined orgasms in between releases, it would seem like I'm asking for something selfish.
    I may have to block this thread from appearing in my feed! haha :p

16. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Our definition is anything that is less than satisfying and leaves you frustrated and wanting more stimulation.

That said, there's the following types :

Abandoning: At the very brink of the man coming, just suddenly let go and the result is the male
    unable to help himself while his cock bobs, jerks and splutters its way through an unsatisfying
    orgasm.

Thumbing: A one handed thumbwrestling manuever where the thumb is used to cover the uretha during or when an orgasm is anticipated. One of the easiest to implement as it can be applied from most wanking hand grips and can be sprung at the last minute. Firm thumb pressure is required to prevent leakage.

Dicktating: Very similar to thumbing except that the preventer using the forefinger of her inactive
    hand. This requires some practice to master (mistress) as squirming can break the seal.

Palming: This is an alternative to Thumbing or Dicktating for really big cocks where a thumb or
    forefinger will not suffice in blocking the span of the hole sufficiently so the palm of the other palm is used to subdue the overly large member. Of course it can be used with any size of cock and it comes down to personal style.

Thwacking: In this CBT manuever just as the orgasm erupts the ruinater uses their hand and smacks the sensitive underside of the cock with a hard and fast strike. If done correctly the blow will cause the cock to enter a sort of self defence mode and shutdown all currently running orgasms.

Scrunching: This is when the head or upper part of the cock is taken in hand or between multiple
    fingers and squeezed or scrunched as to not let any ejaculate flow freely. If held long enough and
    tightly, the orgasm will not reach maturity and therefore be awkward and uncomfortable. Precision is not a requisite for this method, only a tight grip so perfect for beginners.

Bleeding/Recycling: This somewhat difficult procedure consists of riding the edge for a sustained period and keeping him from having a full orgasm. The cock can be brought to the edge or just beyond and use squelching to halt the progress but some cum will come forth. If this is done over and over until the fluid stops coming then the cock can be pleasured to an awkward, even dry orgasm. The liberal amounts of pre-cum is used or recycled into the session as a lubricant. The sticky warm liquid has a very awkward feel when used on the cock that it originally came from to produce more.

Squelching: This method has the same theory and effect as scrunching but the pressure is applied to the ballsack and has the same effect cutting off the semen and off all semen and pleasure.

Hope this helps,
    A

true42 likes this.
  17. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    In between releases? I’m thinking it should be your release, no?
    They’re great for keyholders as they have all the intimacy involved in any other activity. You’ll still moan uncontrollably. But you only get like 60% of the pleasure and there’s a 38.2% reduction in drop affect and time span.

Those 6 orgasms you’ve had could be your last…

18. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I think if I ever suggested “thwacking, bleeding, squelching or scrunching she’d be put off without even hearing the definition :eek:

19. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just call them denying 1, denying 2 etc

20. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I’ll add them to our top trumps :cool:

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  21. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    We're different. My wife does not play that way, when she strokes it's to completion. But what she really likes -- or least used to when I was still permitted to enter her -- is to take me to the edge and force me to stop myself, to squeeze the pc muscles until I'm moaning and force me to make myself withdraw from that heaven, and then watch me fail and ooze and see the wet spot. I'm not sure that'll ever happen again.

littleguy3 and Andylocked like this.
  22. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Fuck that’s turned me on! Winner of best ruin!

littleguy3 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice