I think about this a lot?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by lockeduplondonboy98, Feb 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. lockeduplondonboy98

lockeduplondonboy98 New member

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    Hi,

I've convinced myself of something recently. No women enjoy Chastity and Female Led Relationships.

I am a 20 year old guy from London and Chastity and Femdom is a massive part of who I am.

I've had a couple of relationships and one where I was locked up on and off.

I have a genuine question for any Dommes on this page or women. Are there women who actually like Female Led Relationships and Chastity. I just feel like, mostly online, its people doing it for the money. And it just makes me think whether its only something that really gets the guy going and not the girl. Its a horrible feeling when you feel like your sexual self isn't compatible with society and possible girlfriends you might meet.

I've had this horrible battle with myself recently. And I genuinely cannot enjoy it if I feel like its a chore for a girl i'm with. I am extremely mental when it comes to sex and chastity. Like a lot of girls assume im an Alpha as im quite a tall guy and not badly build but I really am not.

I just want to find someone who is my best friend but also locks me up and cucks me.

Anyway its just nice to connect. This isn't an advertisement seeking said girl. Its more I just want to hear what the Dommes and guys in chastity think on this page.

Guys: hows it been dating and finding people who are interested? how do you feel telling a perspective partner for the first time
    Women: Do you actually enjoy it?

2. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    I need to introduce you to my GF. She gets her rocks off keeping my cock locked up, and she has a very dominant personality. If she was a little more emotionally mature (she's 22), she'd be a great FLR leader. But she enjoys that aspect of it as well (to the extent that we do that sort of thing). So there are indeed some out there.

3. lockeduplondonboy98

Local Time:
    AHH man i'm so happy for you. She sounds insaneeee! Giving me hope

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    I can’t speak for others but I would face quite a challenge if I were to give up chastity or our FLR.

It isn’t something she brought up, but once we began she tinkered with it and is now exactly what is expected. It started out with a lot of teasing, ruined orgasms, milking, etc and ended more service and subbie oriented. I pleasure her when I can, she lets me out when she wants, no touching myself, and added certain routines and activities that ensure my headspace.

I told her about chastity and my submissive side and she ran with it where she wanted to take it. She really liked me so decided to try it even though she had never thought of this stuff before. Within a few months she told me that she had never felt this way before and had no intention of ever going back.

So yes some like this stuff, but I think many are unaware, and discover they like it after it is introduced.

5. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    You should be very careful with that hope. The reality is the number of women who deeply enjoy being devious keyholders is small. And the number of horny men who "think" they want their cocks locked up is very large. And the number of respectful men deserving of having their cocks locked up by a lovely Domme is somewhere inbetween.

As some of the genuinely fantastic keyholders have mentioned on this site, if you're being realistic its somewhat unlikely you'll marry a lovely Domme and more likely you'll need to have a shared keyholder. That's not to say its impossible. You just need to be an extraordinary man to deserve such a woman 24/7 or very lucky o/

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    And I even ended up marrying her, and no the cage didn’t come off.

Allen1987, Ma’ams Slut and cshorts like this.
  7. lockeduplondonboy98

Local Time:
    Thats exactly how I feel things are. Thank you so much for your response. I'm kind of talking to a girl now but I would be petrified of bringing it up as, in my head, shes more likely going to not be into it than be into it.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  8. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    I expect there are relatively few women who are actively looking for a guy whose cock they can lock up, but it seems like there ought to be plenty of open minded women who would explore chastity or nearly any other kink with you.

If you need to be in a FLR, seek out strong, intelligent, open minded women and explore with them. Don’t demand to be dominated by them, just be playful and kind and learn together.

[advice from someone almost 3x your age who wishes someone would have told me something like this 30 or 40 years ago, so take it for what it’s worth :rolleyes:]

9. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    For us it was love first and then kink. I think you need to find someone to fall in love with first and as long as she is open to trying new things and you guys are best friends the kink can be added. Of cours this was a long process we have been together forever.

Otherwise if you are searching for a female for Femdom and chastity play then I think you will mainly find woman looking for money.

taped2, Allen1987, Chiefyayy and 3 others like this.
  10. EbonyToeAddict

EbonyToeAddict Active member

Entrepreneur
    Texas, USA
    Local Time:
    @lockeduplondonboy98 you are pretty young to have arrived at this place of desire. In know way am I judging you. You have plenty of time to find the person that can fulfill you. If this woman is your age she may not truly understand this need within you. Like minded people attract and you will find them. Enjoy today and enjoy the journey.

lockeduplondonboy98 likes this.
  11. Ms King

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I agree with much of what’s said above.
    I think the reason you are probably mostly encountering professional Dom(me)s and KHs is that these are out seeking and advertising. Subs outnumber KHs, and many subs who (think they) want locking approach any potential Dom(me) with a huge and unappealing list of demands. I’m not surprised that few women would advertise looking for a KH relationship- they’d be inundated with needy bollocks; literally.
    I’d say the best way to find your KH and partner is either, as others have said, meet a regular partner and gloomed up to them about your love of kink gradually and explore together. Or go to kink and places, BDSM clubs etc, meet a woman who loves kink, and then you’re half way there.

As for if women actually like this? I can only answer for myself. I’ve always liked kink, intended towards being Dom with women and more sub with men- but I always attracted subby men, possibly because I’m 5’ 10” and naturally very assertive and confident.
    I started to play with some subby boys, and then found my current relationship. This is the first long term relationship I’ve had where I 100% top, and it’s great.
    If you read some of my precious posts I’ve talked a lot about mental load, and confidence in chastity, and the thing I enjoy is this-
    He does what I want. I don’t fetishise his chastity, I don’t get hot looking at cages, o don’t think about whipping him or dressing him up when I’m getting my rocks off- but I find his submission sexy. My boy is fucking beautiful, and him in a cage looking hopeful and expectant is about as hot as it gets. I love how horny he gets, I love getting him so horny and frustrated that he whimpers at my touch and begs and shudders, it’s that, not directly the control I get off on. Sure make him clean my feet, or boots, or other Funishments, but I’m not getting off on him licking my boot any more than I get off on caging him. It’s the submission, the devotion, and the sexiness of his hormones that I like. I also love being able to demand head at night, or before work, or whenever and then get on with whatever else I was doing, or roll over and sleep without worrying about him. I love telling him exactly what I want, including making him wear a sheath dildo and fucking me hard without being able to come. I also love making him come and watching how intense his orgasms are since we started chastity.
    So I’m not sure that women, or at least I, fetishise and crave KH/Caging in the same way as you boys do- judging from the shit @L-u-c-y gets and re-posts in her journal post, I very much doubt that 80% of the fellas I see posting are genuinely looking for the kind of KH relationship that any genuine non-fee charging KH would want.
    If you genuinely want to serve and please a woman, then I don’t think you’ll have problems finding one.
    Good luck.

Allen1987, Giveitup, RexVa and 7 others like this.
  12. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Nope. To me, chastity is just a tool for making a male a more useful servant.

I've seen loads of males whining about this. I bet they are only contacting women who look like models. Maybe you need to lower you expectations a bit.

Mainly, yes

Who also looks like a model.

Cucks you with other men? Jesus, you want a lot don't you.

Maybe you think about finding someone you can do things for, instead of looking for someone who'll do things for you.

13. loricat

Verified Female

Canada
    Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    Definitely! My pleasure comes from the submission, the reactions of his body as he gets turned on but lets me control whether or not he gets to have an orgasm.

so yes, I am a woman who enjoys FLR - at least I do with my lovely toy.

14. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I came into this world excited and happy to keyhold for guys, no charge, just because I had fun. Sadly I got inundated with cock shots all day, crude messages and eventually I had to stop as it was taking more time than I had to give. I decided instead that I would go the professional route and ended up buying into a dungeon.

That very quickly stopped most guys. Amazing how many want to spend hours of my time sending me pics, skyping, emailing, taking photos etc yet don't think I am worth the price of a cup of coffee.

My time is worth something, whether it is footrubs or devotion from @lockit or for those online a small gift from an Amazon wishlist to say thanks for taking the time to make me feel good and help me enjoy my fantasies. Not everything needs to have acknowledgement but when there are hours of time and attention involved then appreciation is only polite.

If you are really looking to find someone interested in a kinky lifestyle, I would advise joining Fetlife and finding a local group.

15. lockeduplondonboy98

Local Time:
    Understand why you are the head of this household! I don't want to come across as a sub that wants this that and the other. And I definitely don't want a girl that looks like a model. Being on the same page mentally and having that connection is worth so much more. Its such a superficial mindset to be chasing someone purely on their aesthetics. I would literally give anything to give. Serve someone the way they want to be served. Seriously tho you've made me think maybe I'm thinking too much about my wants!

Allen1987, Rectrix and L-u-c-y like this.
  16. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    I got lucky and married my KH, and she is the one to bring up chastity first. Not really thinking about it , I said yes to it . Kinky right . Well that was 5 years ago. It is now our lifestyle ,and the kink is long gone. Going on 1 year 24 / 7 now and to be honest I love the fact that she is in control of everything.
    Take your time with her and don't forget to tell her that you would never be able to cheat on her . That might help her excepting what you want in life.

Danny15 likes this.
  17. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    Wife and I are both very sexual and kinky people. She LOVES controlling me. I LOVE serving her. I am the luckiest man in the world. She is my Domme, Owner, and my best friend. I need her for just about everything, and she likes things that way. You will find what you are hoping. It took me a while. You are still very young.

Gigaman and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  18. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    It took me years of hiding my real feelings and worrying about telling the women what I am what I like and so on because i was worried of being weird! It sucks a wasted a lot of good years worried about it. Your young and my advise is to own it and don’t waste time let them know what You are and what You like and won’t be able to live without. If they don’t like it they are not for You! What wil happen is you will eventually feel the need to find it and do it and cheat on the person and hurt them and yourself.

Hope my input helps and good luck

19. Barburia

Verified Female

Authority
    Llano Estacado
    Local Time:
    Yes.

20. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you

21. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Absolutely. And for many reasons, including love.

Breathe, Allen1987, Giveitup and 2 others like this.
  22. KandA_UK

KandA_UK New member

Midlands , UK
    Local Time:
    WOW !

Look at 20 you are still very young and your sexuality is still developing quickly. In the real world I don't think its quite as black and white as you appear to think.

Its great to have fantasies ; less great if those are needs .

Of course there are a (relatively) few women who want this sort of lifestyle and are into it. As has been expressed earlier in the post, if you want to meet someone like that you are likely going to need to be on Fetlife ( or something similar) and / or start going to fetish scene events/clubs. At least women that you meet there are into kink and will know of chastity /flr s .

For most guys, I guess the way into that sort of lifestyle is via a vanilla type of relationship which develops as you learn about each other and about the relationship. You need to appreciate that you have quite strong thoughts - for you to by chance have a relationship with someone who would be 100 % compatible with your fantasies is to be frank pretty remote. You will ( hopefully) learn that most relationships are built on compromise - if you are lucky you may enter a relationship where your partner either gets it or is flexible enough to learn and willing enough to explore your chastity fantasies ( to some extent). Good luck .

loricat likes this.
  23. lessthanzero

lessthanzero Member

Local Time:
    This is the best advice. When Willie Sutton was asked why he robbed banks, he said "Because that's where the money is." Same is true for kink.

Finding a kinky partner is no different than finding any other kind of romantic relationship, there is just a smaller pool.

All of the partners I have had who enjoyed any kind of femdom play, I met through local events.

One final note. Most women looking for partners are looking for partners. If you are looking for a keyholder and that is how see all potential partners, you are going to come across as one-dimensional and not that interesting. I am sure you can find a Pro-Domme to lock you up, but if you want a FLR remember, that first and foremost, it is a relationship, with all that comes along with that.

loricat and KandA_UK like this.
  24. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    To say I enjoy chastity / being a Keyholder would be quite the understatement.

25. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    I’m relatively new in CM but certainly not to chastity. I will say I’ve ALWAYS been a submissive. ALWAYS doting upon my girl friends and “Girlfriends”. I am by far a male who wants to be kneeling at a woman’s feet being ALLOWED the honor of pleasuring HER! I wanted, want and will always want to please ALL the ladies in my life. Obviously
    not all in the same way!! I have been locked up on and off by my wife. It took some reasoning, lots of time, PROOF and some serious enjoyment from keeping me in chastity.
    Let me preface this by saying...my girlfriend and now wife has always been a dominant girl and now woman. What I am basically saying is...you need a lady who is naturally dominant. Once introduced to chastity she may seem confused as to WHY a man would want himself locked up by his lady. After a short time with his lady finding out just how much chastity makes him putty in her hands...equating that 1+1= ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE!!!
    Commonsensically thinking...she would very soon surmise SHE NOW LOVES HER “CHASTE” male. Then she would think...WHY would she ever release her newly found “Slave, Boy, Toy, Pet, Bitch” or whatever pet name he may now own!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice