A return?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by cb1984, Jun 14, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    I have been apprehensive to post. Partly as I am afraid to show my desire, and partly my fear on what may come. My wife @TimidKeyHolder and I have played with chastity for years. However, its been years since she has been a true key holder (locking me to the point of having no hope of exit without permission), and after spending nightly visits on here in 2017 she had stopped. I cannot tell you all why as I am sure there are multiple reasons many to include drama on here, and some people that are not into the same things as we are, but overall she and I stopped posting and stopped playing.

Recently while making love she admitted she missed being a KH at times, and expressed an interest in taking control again, and over the past month she has send me a few texts and personally mentioned that "naughty boys deserve being locked" and informed me that she has again started reading some of the forums. Although I am conflicted I am also a bit excited to see what will come. We are not the traditional Chaste couple, we are not into many of the same kinks as others which may have lead to some abandonment of this lifestyle, and this site in the past. However if she does come to enjoy this life again, I am hopeful that she will choose to be more strict this time around that the community here will be a resource and a place for open communication that it previously was.

One question I have for members is, Is anyone on here that is having or trying for children? If so how do you manage the chastity lifestyle? Being locked doesn't have to be only about being locked 24/7 and nothing stops her from controlling me by ruined orgasm or milking I didnt know if anyone found it beneficial to hand the key so she can stop masturbation between when she feels or knows its time to play?

That being said I am currently locked in an inescapable device and despite the hour (3am) I may hand her the only key tonight and surrender myself to her. Any thoughts?

Jblocked and tvalex like this.
  2. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    You can still try for children when in Chastity. She just needs to unlock you so you can try make a baby together before locking you up for the next try.

LadyBlaze likes this.
  3. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    That way she knows she is getting the full load

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome back. I hope you find what works for you and your wife, both in chastity and how to continue trying for children. I know there are lots of various kinks expressed here, and like you, many don't appeal to me. What i do like is that there is enough latitude here, that people understand not everyone is the same. Hearing you wife has expressed interest in chastity again, both during and outside of sex play, is a good sign for you. I hope the two of you follow through and use those parts of CM that are beneficial and ignore those that don't fit your needs. Good luck and enjoy.

5. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    I have wondered if chastity might interfere with temperature regulation of the testes.

You know your screwed right. Last time it was your idea this time it's hers.

tvalex likes this.
  6. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Hi welcome back! I just wanted to comment on the kids aspect of your post. I was locked up for the birth of both of our children. Our daughter will be 3 minutes his week and our son will be 1 in August. It is a delicate balance since kids give little warning before they give you a swift kick to the groin. If you are caged they will/may ask what that is. I have so far just kind of brushed it off.

I was probably a little too liberal in the beginning when I didn’t give my daughter’s memory recall enough credit and had been seen naked by her. When she started saying penis I stopped being naked in front of her. One day my cage was on my dresser any while my wife was Carrying my daughter she grabbed the cage and handed it to me and said “here daddy, for your penis”. It was both funny and sobering. I’m very much more mindful about how I dress and shower.

it can be difficult but use your best discretion at the end of the day.

It’s a lifestyle we are growing more and more serious about since I know I am in a better place with myself when my orgasms are restricted. The kink part is a lot of fun but at the end of the day it’s more of a practical nature that I feel better when I am chaste. So with that in mind I figure I’m a better husband and a better father when I stay locked up. Hopefully it will be many many years or even better, never when they ask about it. But when and if they do I will be honest about it.....or just tell them it’s jewelry!!

good luck!

subrick likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Welcome back, and good luck on journey with FLR!

8. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Everyone’s relationship using chastity will be different. My children really don’t get in the way of it, but then again our relationship is pretty dull compared to some of the “stories” you hear on the site. I think some of them are just that though, stories...

Do what your wife wants with it and communicate. Shoot me a message if you want someone to talk or vent to.

Good luck!!!

9. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    If you are trying to conceive, you will want to remove the cage. You need your testicles to do their job (regulate the temperature of your sperm). Also wear boxers and take it easy on the Coffee. 1-2 cups a day. Fun fact, the little guys swim faster after you have a cup of joe.

Additionaly, you and your wife need to make sure that your sperm is as fresh and fertile as possible. Talk to a doctor about trying to conceive a child and what they recommend. Tell the doctor everything. Including your Chasity.

I am telling you this because I do not want anyone to go through the loss and pain of losing a child. What my wife and I went through all those years ago still haunts us to this day. I do not wish that Hell on anyone.

Good luck, have fun and enjoy the parenthood ride. It's worth it.

Iso.

LadyBlaze, asastype and homebody like this.
  10. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:

This is good advice. For each of our children it took long enough to conceive that we were getting nervous that there might be a problem. I don't think it is even considered an issue until you have been trying for a year. So you might want to consider eliminating things that might interfere with conception, such as chastity. Good luck.

And to @Isopropylforyou, I am sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain. Some losses we don't get over because they are part of who we become.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  11. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I think Mrs Chaste was super fertile! I'm sure she got pregnant just from seeing my penis erect! If it hadn't been for the pill we would probably have had enough kids to start our own country!

12. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    Welcome back to the mansion.
    There is plenty of room for everyone here to find their place. It seems a very tolerant forum since I have been here.
    Good luck.

13. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    the baby thing is easy: it happens when she says so, and how she says so. She can ever use a turkey baster if she wants.

As for the wider points, just talk it through with her. Texts aren't enough, it needs a sit down discussion. Hope it goes well for you both, and I hope a little one comes along in due course, through whatever means.

LadyBlaze likes this.
  14. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    Well it seems like my wife has taken to things lately. This week has some mixed emotions. desire and frustration at maximum levels. I spent the week as a locked man, wanting and desiring my beautiful wife. I was aloud to play after 7 days of being locked, it seems like she has decided I will remain locked for now, I am anxious to see how submissive I will become to her.

tvalex likes this.
  15. LadyBlaze

LadyBlaze Queen of Everything
    Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    I think it can be beneficial if you are under orgasm control but without a device. It might be harder for you to keep but better for babymaking. And Marisa Peer has written good books for women/couples who are trying to conceive. (Vanilla) Fingers crossed.

@Isopropylforyou I am really sorry for your loss. Much love to you and your family.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice