Chastity across continents

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by slimswitch, Feb 6, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Starting a new thread for my journal so I can write a new introduction telling the back story, and so I can change the title :) Here's my first post and my previous journal.

Right now I've been locked in a short A273 with 40mm ring, and have been for 16 days, the longest I've ever gone locked. But my keyholder isn't here with me - she is 5000 miles away.

I've identified as polyamorous and kinky and bi for 30 years. I've been lucky to play with a lot of people and try a lot of kinky things - including dabbling in chastity play. I've been with my primary partner for nearly 20 years and I'm devoted to her, though due to her health we don't get up to much kinky fun now. But we've always had other partners, and today we live with another partner. I've been seeing the woman who is now my keyholder since late 2011, a sexy goth lady roughly my age; she bought a strap-on for our first date which was a great start. Very often our dates would be with her and a very beautiful man with whom we'd have every combination of three-way fun, and she's always strongly encouraged me to cross-dress, to an extent that it has at times shaded a little into a delicious forced feminization kink.

At the start of 2016, I moved 5000 miles from our shared home town of London to Silicon Valley, saying a sad goodbye to my London lovers, though of course hoping to visit frequently; I've had much fun connecting with the kink scene here in the Bay Area. Near the end of 2019, I was looking at her FetLife page, and noticed an entry that said: "Curious about: chastity devices (giving)." Goodness me, I thought, and messaged her. It turned out that she had fantasized about attaching a leash to a chastity device at a fetish club. I had a visit to the UK planned, so I immediately ordered a short A273 with 45mm ring to try out, ready for the club.

I was checking the post every day for it to arrive, and I put it on as soon as possible, and left for work - taking the key with me. But I knew immediately I wanted her to have control of when it was unlocked. After our first three-day experiment with it, we agreed that she could simply order me to put it on at any time, but that I'd make sure she knew about any dates I had planned so it was only me that was inconvenienced :) Unsurprisingly the UK visit has had to be postponed, but I've worn it around half-a-dozen times since then, the longest stretch being 15 days. It's a fantastic way for the two of us to connect across all this distance.

When I put it on, the keys go in numbered evidence bags, which I show her before unlocking, to demonstrate that I've been good. In so far as it's possible given our long distance arrangement, I have no safeword; I am permitted to unlock for medical reasons, but otherwise it's up to her. There are various ways I could cheat (I could pick the lock) but I have sworn not to cheat, and outside of an emergency I don't think I could open the bags unlock without her permission if I tried.

On the 21st she locked me again, after a break of about six months, and this time my next date isn't 'till the end of Feb (if it even goes ahead). I've now been locked longer than ever before, and I might have longer ahead of me than behind me. But most excitingly, her enjoyment of controlling me seems to be on a new level. When I said that I needed to take a shower unlocked to get properly clean, she ordered me to take my phone into the bathroom so she could watch me shower and make sure I behaved myself; I found this loss of privacy incredibly humiliating and I'm very pleased she plans to make this part of our arrangement going forwards. And she is keen to use her power over me to force me to do new things to please her - today I must shave all my chest hair and most of my pubic hair, in advance of another video call on Monday.

The sheer glee on her face, that she has such power over me! I have worked hard on getting myself into this much trouble, and I think I've really succeeded this time :)

Thank you so much for reading and I am dying to hear from you all!

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    Hope it goes well for you

slimswitch likes this.
  3. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Showed this to KH and she made two corrections:
    • our shared partner identifies as non-binary and has started using they/them pronouns, oops
    • the fantasy (and the plan when we can next meet!) to lead me on a collar and leash, naked except for the chastity device
    I'm to be freed tomorrow... but today she had me add the spikes to my cage. Should be a fun 24 hours! I have a get-out clause in case I can't sleep.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice