Real punishment suggestions

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by CuriousAndy, Apr 4, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    Last week I raised my voice to my Goddess and spoke inappropriately, I was told off, there was much apologising and discussion about Female Led Relationships, but she is having difficultly deciding what my punishment should be.

The punishment should ideally be real discipline, a deterrent to future bad behaviour. Something I would not enjoy. This is were it gets a little difficult. As a submissive I enjoy being dominated. Goddess sometimes flogs me for minor punishment or just for her own enjoyment, it does hurt, but part of me also enjoys the submission. For unpleasant discipline Goddess would need to flog me to a level of pain that she's not really comfortable with.

What punishments do people use for Female Led Relationships? What suggestions do you have for my Goddess to consider?

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    Unfortunately the downside of having your loving partner also be your domme is when issues like this come up. What is the appropriate response?? If you really care about your partner you’ve probably already punished yourself enough through guilt and the damage you could’ve done to your FLR. My wife and I rarely argue about anything, but every relationship has their challenges as well as ups and downs. In my opinion I think the best thing you can do is give her an honest apology and explain why you know you were wrong and that it’s your goal to handle any arguments in a rational manner without getting heated in the moment.

I think if she really wants to punish you with a punishment that’s congruent with the chastity D/s lifestyle she’ll come up with something that suits her. In the mean time, kiss her ass ;)

Shining Slut and Guest 3291 like this.
  3. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks, I have soooo apologised, I feel really bad about my behaviour, I wasn't thinking, I promised to do better. I kissed everything apart from her ass ;)

All the caring does make more serious D/s punishment hard. Goddess is more into tease, denial and erotic flogging/whipping than inflicting serious pain. So she's at a bit of a loss for "real" discipline.

She does like the idea of me putting this out there in the ChastityMansion community for suggestions though.

Guest 3291 and Guest 3729 like this.
  4. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    I wonder…if chastity isn’t real until you really want that key and can’t have it then does it mean that punishment isn’t really punishment until you want it to stop and it doesn’t? I mean, does punishment have to be corporal in nature? Most individuals here seem to have some pleasure from funishments. What if the punishment was a loss of something like a loss of a usual playtime or more time in chastity sans teasing? What is your least favorite activity? If you have a spiked chastity cage or punishment pins, what is your time and pain threshold for wear before you’re near tears begging for removal? Pushing past your current limits of what you know you can handle with the addition of pain or the subtraction of attention (or both), is that punishment? Punishment much like pleasure can be very subjective. Do you enjoy a particular type of music and hate a certain genre? What if you have to listen to only your least favorite genre of music for all your activities or during your play sessions instead of your sexy time music. If that happened in bondage, does it make this now predicament bondage with a brainwashing thrown in? Would your mind start to associate what you hate with what you love? Are the words “I’m disappointed in you.” Punishment enough? Do you want to be disciplined? If so, would the discipline then be a reward instead of a punishment? What really pains you? Do you even want to deal with real pain whether emotional, mental, or physical? I don’t know if this makes sense to you but the real punishment may be to NOT be punished.

5. Chaste2be

Chaste2be Member

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    What if she had you tied up extremely tight, to which she would then give you a ruined orgasm that she then proceeds to forcefully feed to you, followed by her putting a ballgag tightly in your mouth! Perhaps some heavy flogging would suffice while you drool and are forced to taste your own seed…

Charles3451 likes this.
  6. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    I guess for punishment to be real it has to be something you don't want, it doesn't have to be physical, it could be no screen time for a month, or no red wine.

The "real punishment may be to NOT be punished" is very clever, that would probably appeal to Goddess.

If I was being completely honest with Goddess I'd have to admit I would find some level of submissive excitement in being tied, ruined, fed and gagged, I have a very naughty mind. We did discuss wearing a large ball gag for over an hour, that would be uncomfortable and cause jaw ache, but I think she suspected there may still be some element of play.

Goddess just marched in and announced she has has decided my punishment. I have a new duty, I am to clean all the toilets. That certainly is something I don't want. Thinking about it I'm surprised she hadn't delegated that one already.

Guest 6019 and ugams like this.
  7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    Well i think your punishment should fit your error. Since you're caged and like flogging that might not work. How about if she makes you stand in the corner with a bar of soap in your mouth? i'm sure the taste would be horrible and you'd think twice about mouthing off to her again. Of course, she could precede or follow it with a spanking to reinforce the learning. Sometimes an apology is just not enough.

ugams, Guest 3291 and MistressS like this.
  8. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I agree with MissyB. Mistress usually comes up with a "Punishment that fits the crime". She doesn't seem to have a standard punishment as a catch all. For example, in the past when I complained about the fit of my panties, She had me wear old male boxer shorts for a week. Doesn't seem like too much of a punishment to you, maybe, but, after getting to wear silky panties all of the time, wearing those old boxers was a terrible blow! It really worked on my mind!

Guest 3291 likes this.
  9. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Biggest punishment would be for her to stop any FemDom, BDSM or chastity.

We've both recognised the need for such a punishment - the one that you are genuinely scared off and whilst we've been close, never done it. There's a few conditions on it which I think I've mentioned in a previous post / thread.

It starts with a " I love you but..." And ends with comfort. It's also easier to give a harder and longer punishment when restrained and gagged. The punisher does not get distracted by wriggling and avoidance and there's no audible feedback.

A

ugams and Guest 3291 like this.
  10. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    As others have said, punishments need to not be fun. They’re to help you see you were wrong and to help you change your behavior.

Someone on this site not too long ago posted he thought a punishment he was given was too harsh. That’s ok, but he obviously didn’t get the concept of his Domme being in charge. About showing her disrespect and complaining then arguing.

In your case it’s great that you’re getting that you did wrong and that if she decides on a punishment you have to live with it.

Personally I think your attitude is great. I hope as you clean those toilets that you reflect and realize that you’re lucky to be doing such. She could have ended things. She could have something you hate more, or she could have just ignored you. Or if she was really evil PMed me for really severe ideas as I’ve been said to be really sadistic and “helpful”.

So do the best you can cleaning the toilets. Appreciate it and please treat your Domme like the queen she is.

Guest 3291 likes this.
  11. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    I'll do my best. Goddess is going to give me a little training course on how to clean them properly.

The toilet cleaning is a fiendishly clever punishment, it's a horrible task, it's going to be a weekly reminder that I'm being punished and Goddess gets more free time... she is truly evil ;)

12. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    There are four stages:
    • Acknowledging what you have done wrong, including a full explanation to her (and to her satisfaction) of your wrong-doing
    • Apologizing for what you have done wrong, and asking for forgiveness
    • Punishment for what you did wrong
    • Agreeing on approaches that will avoid the same mistake in the future, and agreeing on actions you can take to make it up to her
    And the punishment needs to be something that you actually do not want. For a lot of guys here, their idea of punishment is what we ordinarily call "funishment" :rolleyes:

Xileh, Shining Slut and tomf_22033 like this.
  13. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    I did this once with my wife (I didn’t really raise my voice, but I was fiercely argumentative about something and didn’t back down for way way too long).

Her punishment - was to take away all free time and fun of any kind and not let me make any choices about how I used my time. She had me doing chores all the time, didn’t let me do them the way I wanted to, would line up a new one before I finished the last one, and always overrode and disapproved of any suggestion I made about what I would do next. She didn’t let me take breaks apart from to watch TV with her after dinner for a while, but then she wouldn’t let me watch a complete show before putting me back to work.

It was psychologically very intense, and every time I tried to complain or reason about what I had done wrong, she would start again. It took a month before I was in tears and giving a deep apology, more real than any apology I had ever given before. I couldn’t even remember specifically what I’d done wrong - only that in that moment, resisting her was the most shameful thing I could think of.

All she said was “I expect you keep to your agreements in future.”

14. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Exactly, if you do FemDom or FLR/FLM then we can't expect to switch it off when we don't feel like it.

Is that why you now have the name @Tamed Male ? ;-)

A

15. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
    My KH’s preferred punishments include making me sleep on the floor (this is mandatory during her time of the month) and flicking my balls when I speak out of turn. She loves how the latter gets my immediate attention

16. Evan Gore

Evan Gore Active member

Machineist
    Local Time:
    I was in a very similar spot last week. I just received my punishment today... I was put in my collar with my puppy tags. Stripped naked while caged. Then forced to lick the toilet seat since I have a potty mouth. I then had Tabasco sauce out on my balls while I had to beg for forgiveness. It was quite humbling and I think I won't raise my voice again or swear at Princess

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  17. Mistress Janie

Mistress Janie Long term member

registered nurse
    Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    My sissy sub-hubby also has a potty mouth at times. Licking the toilet bowl and seat is an excellent punishment for this. Another good one is mouth soaping, making him stand in a corner for a long period of time (preferably restrained) with a bar of soft squishy soap in his mouth, followed by immediate insertion of a gag with no chance to rinse his mouth out.

18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    cleaning loos that men have use is horrible cos they pee all over the place. i wud not clean them with my tonge tho. euww.

The worstest is after a paddling haveing to stand a long time in the corner in a room where nothing is happen. 2 hours is horrible cos when you think its gotta be nealy over it is not and only bout 30mins have gone by.

19. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    I hope cleaning the toilets becomes another of your normal chores. And maybe the dishes...

20. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Yes, Goddess has made this a regular weekly punishment/chore... sort of a constant reminder to speak with appropriate respect.

subhubandy and asastype like this.
  21. littlebitch95

littlebitch95 Member

Local Time:
    If your wife is apprehensive about applying corporal punishment because she personally doesn't want to hurt you, perhaps she could arrange a session for you with a professional domme, explaining to her exactly what you did and what sort of repentant husband she would like to receive back at the end of the session. Then she could go enjoy lunch and a relaxing manicure and pedicure while the domme is "instructing" you on how to behave better.

Evan Gore likes this.
  22. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    A great fantasy. Though I can't imagine many wives would approve of that.

23. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    #23 Tamed Male, Apr 7, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
    She is the reason. We went in to an FLR right from the start, and she was clear that there was no alternative if I wanted to be with her. She steadily laid down stricter and stricter rules until we got married, and our marriage vows included me signing a very comprehensive set of rules. Her vows literally included a section stating that she believed in male submission and that it was her sacred duty to never allow me to escape correction for deviating from my agreement in any way and that it would be a betrayal of my sacrifice to her if I did.

She gave me a pretty strong warning before the wedding that she didn’t regard what we were doing as play or BDSM.

24. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    I’ve noticed that a lot of submissive men claim that the worst punishments involve:

• being ignored
    • writing lines
    Corner time, soap in mouth, tied to a chair with arms free enough to write lines about proper deportment, wearing noise-cancelling headphones, with minimal or no contact with domme until done?

Evan Gore, asastype and subhubandy like this.
  25. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    Yes, i hear from lots (maybe most?) of guys (and a few Women as well) on this site that they call chastity a game. my Queen is usually quite nonchalant about it as it is mostly a lifestyle for us and not a "kink". However, when She is wanting to make a point, She has told me many, many times, "this is not a game". She gets truly offended, angry, and disappointed if She thinks or even "senses" that i am not respecting Her or Her decisions, or Her thoughts or ideas, my place in our Wife led marriage, or the cage (chastity in general). In my humble opinion, i think if us submissive, chaste bitches would just be obedient and do as we are told, then we won't have to deal with punishments. Now, maintenance punishment, on the other hand................; )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice