Five (or more) things I find sexy about my mate

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by littleguy3, Oct 2, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    I posted this in my journal and someone suggested this should be it's own thread. So here it is again.

Five (or more) things that I find sexy about D
    1. Her lips; they are soft, sensual, not too large or small and delightful to kiss and taste, accentuated by her soft, petite nose that I often want to nuzzle
    2. Her face, framed by a perfect hair style, is so beautiful that she looks decades younger. Gazing into her eyes makes me want to hug & kiss her constantly.
    3. Her breasts are well sized, soft and topped off with the most adorable, soft, pencil eraser like nipples. I’m torn with wanting to press my bare chest against them, hold them and tease them.
    4. Her legs are toned, athletic and covered with the same soft, baby’s skin that covers all of her body. This makes it extremely difficult to keep my hands off her and resist the temptation to snuggle with her every time I’m awake in bed.
    5. Her clothing style always accentuates her beauty and turns her into a cute, adorable creature that I want to be with but not seen with because she makes me look like her father.
    6. Her giggle; I love to hear her laugh when watching TV, talking animatedly on the phone or with a family member or friend.
    7. Her ability to tease me and drive me absolutely wild without ever touching my little guy.
    8. Her willingness to hold the key to my sexual release and own me for her pleasure.
    :)

tiruh811, Lckdnpnk and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Hope it continues to go well for you both

3. Lckdnpnk

Lckdnpnk Long term member

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Wow, I can hear how you adore and love her in your writing. You are very blessed indeed!
    Has she read what you wrote?

4. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yes, she did when I originally wrote it. And I told her she was the inspiration for this thread. Although Solomon wrote something like this in his book. I'd really like to hear whst others have to say about their mates.

Lckdnpnk likes this.
  5. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I shared your comment with her this morning and it made her smile and blush.

Then she said, "I don't remember what you wrote. Read it to me." When I got to #3, she had the same reaction as she did the first time I read it to her and told her it was posted in my journey: "You said that about my breasts for all to read?" But obviously not in an angry tone! And then when I finished reading #5, she giggled so I changed #6 to "I love to hear her laugh when I tell her she makes me look like her father" which made her giggle again!

It was a precious moment! Thanks for your comment!

Lckdnpnk likes this.
  6. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    I put my 20 or so on your journal. I was going to copy and paste them across to get this thread going… but then this reminded me of something.
    I once told my wife (at that point girlfriend) that she’s a bit frosty when it comes to emotions. Like she is. She doesn’t do affection. She’s not a hugger at all.

A week or so later she sent me a message out of the blue. It was the nicest (and probably still is) thing she’s ever done for me. At times I still read it just for a pick me up. It was so good I saved it to my notes.

should I share such a personal message? Probably not. Will I? Yes…

Because I’m such a ‘frosty’ person I feel I don’t say this enough so for once I’m going to send you a nice message

I just want you to know that you are the best thing to have happened to me in a long time and that any issue we may face is worth facing because we’re doing it together. I think you’re a gorgeous, attentive, funny, loving and amazing man and I wouldn’t want to change a single thing about you. The silly conversations, the serious conversations, the laughs, the cuddles, the sex, everything we do together just feels right in a way that it’s never felt for me before. I love how I look forward to you coming home every day even if we are doing nothing, the way we think or say the same things, the way kissing you still excites me like it’s the first time, the way you look and at me and talk about me and make me feel comfortable and more confident around you no matter what we’re doing, trying new things with you that I never would have tried before, that you work so hard and so many hours but still come home and cook and help around the house, the patience you have when I’m trying to deal with things. Mostly I love the way that you hold me at night like you don’t want to let go and knowing how much you love me back. We may not be perfect but I think we’re about as perfect for each other as two people can be. Just want you to know how much you are loved and appreciated always xxxxx

Kat9s toy, true42, littleguy3 and 2 others like this.
  7. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    That's really special! Thanks for sharing! She describes the man we all (or most) want to be!

Kat9s toy likes this.
  8. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Fuck. I'm crying. Getting tears everywhere.

You better take awesome care of that woman. She's a good one.

Kat9s toy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice