1 for '2'... A few strokes too many!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Breathe, Mar 28, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    I'm working on My ruined orgasm skills and I must admit - it's not always as easy as I thought! Even with the orgasm denial training I've administered to @_and_smile for four years, plus being able to read his body so well in most circumstances... that 'last' stroke can be so tricky!

If you're interested in learning how to ruin your partner's orgasms, the best advice I can give is: expect trial and error, as with all 'new' things! And, as always, talk to each other. It's bliss, but not always easy... however, I do love a challenge. Maybe you do, too!

Despite any tribulations, when you realize how wildly empowering it feels to know your partner's sexual physiology and processes, like clockwork, down to the very last millisecond of touch before an orgasm... with the ability to retain submissiveness and arousal while 'spilling'... I doubt you'll want to stop trying. :kiss:

---​

We had a breath-taking session together on Saturday. Lots of edging for us both coupled with some 'harder' play left us both soaking wet and aching for more. I had previously decided that I'd be ruining him that day. After watching him bottom out (his dilated pupils are captivating, and a dead giveaway!), I decided now was the time; I was going to push him a bit further. I climbed on top of him and let him inside, enjoying his thickness and the intimacy we were sharing.

I can always tell when he's getting too close; I'm elated that he took to denial training so eagerly. He doesn't 'give up' to 'accidentally' spill when I edge him. I know it's not easy, so I'm proud of his commitment to that withdrawal. When he's inside, I keep him on that edge by lifting up and hovering for a few moments before sinking back down. This tactic seems to work like a charm. It's fun to watch his teeth grind almost every time.

Even though he goes crazy when I edge him with My hands, it's become clear that it's tough to transition back to that route after a nice wet fuck without experiencing a hiccup in sensation. I changed My strategy a bit this time and switched back and forth much more often... with lovely results. However, there were a few times when I thought he'd barely overflow, but it didn't quite work at first.

Based off the low growls and grabby hands he started to show, it was clear I was about to open him to much more in the following moments - a reminder of his place. I marked him with a long, steady flow during a verbal exchange that produced the widest pupils I've ever seen. I sunk back down and bounced back and forth between riding him and stroking him until he was trembling, muscles twitching in anxiousness. He was much more pliable now, his gaze unbroken. I lifted up and sat beside/on him and started stroking him with a stronger grip. I noticed a smooth transition this time and was quite happy the edge was still dangerously close for him.

I stopped a few times, speaking to him all the while, building him up before I finally nailed that sweet spot... that final touch that just destroys his physical and mental capabilities of holding back, yet simultaneously robs him of the draining biologically-programmed eruptions - nearly in entirety.

I love watching the ruination of his orgasm while it takes place; the agonizingly slow spurts of an 'unfulfilling' spill that only seems to max out at a quarter capacity before the breaks are slammed... and his male arousal remains intact. He 'cums' while staying hard and submissive, and I'm soaking wet in deliriously-fulfilling Topspace heaven. Best of both worlds.

He gives (and I take) much physical pleasure for Myself, but in these types of moments... I truly love Owning him and his body while devoting time and energy to make sure he feels pleasure. A 'release' that still manages to leave him in a puddle of utter submission afterwards. Ruining his orgasms definitely serves this purpose when I've done it correctly. His mood afterwards speaks volumes in comparison to constant denial or full release.

---​

I kept him close with a little more relentless and rough edging after that successful ruin. I wanted him to breathe, so I slowed and broke My grip, instead stroking his body with My fingers and he started to come down. I could tell his subspace was really heavy this time. He caught a deep chill after the endorphins finally switched off, then he was super subbie and in desperate need of a warm cuddle.

I happily obliged and held him tightly as he caught his breath. I adore when he's like this. Soft, sweet, and needy. Mine. A few minutes in, however, I couldn't ignore the wetness My Topspace had provided... and I knew I wanted more.

So, obviously, I got greedy.

He was still chubby as I spooned him and I knew he'd be super sensitive. I reached down and started slowly tracing My fingers along our shaft. His soft whimpers changed to deep moans, and he was rock hard again almost instantly. I was grinning into his shoulder with delight.

Despite how vividly I remember the rest of that afternoon, this is where things become blurry in My recollection. Those endorphins are indescribably impressive at altering one's personal 'reality'...

I had him flip over on his back so I could touch him with ease. I aligned Myself next to him, held him close, and started edging him while I spoke softly right next to his ear. Before long, the bucking returned and I knew he'd be getting close.

He gave Me all the cues he normally does when the pleasure is becoming too much to handle. Asking Me repeatedly to 'please stop' between raspy breaths, trying to 'escape' from My grip by moving his hips in the opposite direction, and ultimately clutching My active wrist to show Me his capacity to stop is fading fast.

I didn't listen closely enough this time.

I stopped stroking one or two late, but that's all it took. The spurts didn't seem to be at full capacity, but there were 'too many'. When I tried wrapping My hand around him again, he was bucking with sensitivity rather than longing. When I successfully ruin him, he hungrily accepts the extra handling after the futile spurts. When it's too far gone, he can barely stand the extra sensation when I touch him again. It was immediately apparent to Me that I'd pushed him too 'far' this round.

His attitude didn't really change, but Mine did. He didn't seem like it was a full release, and he said it didn't feel like one either - but certainly more than the first. It wasn't an immediate letdown but I noticed an undeniable shift in My mood shortly afterwards. I was disappointed in a strange way, one that wasn't entirely linked to him. I'll post more about it eventually in My other thread about Top/sub drop, as this one is already quite lengthy!

We talked it through right then, and it made a huge difference. No matter how much one understands the importance of communication, an in-the-moment reminder can be quite powerful. Some conversations aren't easy, but they're vital and can be more impactful than expected.

Within ten or fifteen minutes, I was 'back' after additional reflection and he loved Me with his mouth until I gushed all over him with a powerful orgasm. Talk about taking the edge off... I'm glad he's diligent when My moods strike - good or bad. I chose him for many reasons, and there seems to be more as time goes on.

Afterwards, we recapped and laughed during a warm embrace, then basked in cum-drunk happiness and sunshine out on the patio before sharing (another) lovely, relaxed evening together.

---​

Perhaps some of this sounds like lament, but that is not My intent for this post. Despite My years of sexual experience, there are still so many things left to learn, about My partner and Myself. Even though it frustrated Me in the moment to be abruptly outside of My Topspace, it was a valuable learning experience that will benefit Me personally as well as our relationship. That fact excites Me beyond description. What else is out there to glean?

Learning such intimate details about yourself and the one(s) you love is such a rewarding endeavor.

At any rate... My batting average will go up; I'm sure of it! ;)

2. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    They do take a bit of practice. I found that initially providing feedback and communication with my wife allowed her to work out the timing. My wife is very pretty good as providing ruined orgasms with very little orgasmic pleasure for me.

Breathe likes this.
  3. LadyMoon

Verified Female

Writer
    DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    This is exactly how I feel. Fantastic post.

4. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    I often found a tight band around the cock and balls provided a longer and closer edging experience. The extra pressure provided a focus point for him to resist spillage much longer than without. And eventually at the point of ruin, very little emission. The beauty I found was in his depth of submission after the fact.

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    you are both on a wonderful learning journey

Breathe likes this.
  6. Deleted member 53138

I haven't any real experience in edging but from your description it sounds amazing. Your partner is indeed very lucky and you appear to have a really good relationship....give and take....Yin and Yan....perfection! Congratulations to you both

Panda2010 and Breathe like this.
  7. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    When my wife tells me to spoil it for her, it is up to me. My tease sessions involve a lick and a rub. I lick her pussy and ass to get really horny, and stand up, and rub little willy on her pussy and ass (see avatar), which takes me to the edge. I go back and forth, and then wait 4 or 5 seconds to see if anything happens. I repeat and repeat until it happens. She likes ruined orgasms because I stay horny, and I think she also likes for me to do my clean up duty.

Blog https://wordpress.com/view/imhersubmissivehusband.wordpress.com

iome343 and Breathe like this.
  8. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    When my Bride wants to edge me, it is an exquisite and exciting time for us both. She enjoys my longing for her touch and having total control of me. There are times when she has edged me for 15 minutes or more bringing me to the edge over and over. When she decides she is done, I am left reeling, physically exhausted, wet, and a bit drained, but no orgasm. The overall experience for me is like having one orgasm after another as she brings me to the edge and back each time. I recently got a number of different size bands as mentioned earlier by Mandy, and I believe it will make the experience all the more intense. I look forward to trying them.

Kristi, iome343, Mash2214 and 3 others like this.
  9. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow. Amazing how loving, sexy, and passionate you can make a ruined orgasm @Breathe . You were so descriptive I felt like a fly on the wall. Ahem, well excuse me while I go walk something off :confused:

Allen1987, Panda2010 and Breathe like this.
  10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    One of the few times I have been in subbie space, crazy passionate do anything space, was after she gave me my first bleeding/ruined O. A few before that were just orgasms that I didn’t get to finish...this was different.

It just spilled out, a lot. I would have done anything. When she fed it to me by hand I was so lost in her that I did it eagerly and wantonly.

She was amazed at how desperate I was.

Allen1987 and Breathe like this.
  11. EdgednDenied

EdgednDenied Member

Local Time:
    I've had this done to me a few times when gf/kh wants to, as she enjoys watching it strain hard for a few seconds and then start dribbling out. She ruined me 10 times once. She wanted to know if she could completely drain my balls until nothing more came out. As it's her cock and she wanted to find out, she did it. After about the 6th, it was really straing to drible the cum out. But it was still coming and running down my shaft. It was about the 8th it started to dry up and on the 9th it was a completely dry orgasm. So she did one more to make sure and make it 10. Then I was just left feeling really weird but very horny still.

Mash2214 and Breathe like this.
  12. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It's very hit and miss and one has to rely on subbies reactions. I much prefer prostrate milking and with estim it's less work.

slave_m, Mash2214 and Breathe like this.
  13. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Can't go wrong with that plan :)

14. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    Hmm been toying (no pun) with the idea of estim. How long did it take to be fully ok with it?

15. EdgednDenied

EdgednDenied Member

Local Time:
    When you say 'estim' do you mean something like a 'Tens Unit' around the penis?

16. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    yes I don't know what estim is either

17. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Not long. It's just finding the best intensity levels and where to apply them.

@EdgednDenied Estim is the manufacturer. Tens units are mainly used for pain relief and have less intensity and control. When using Estim for milking, the penis should be caged in a plastic device.

slave_m and EdgednDenied like this.
  18. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    You are the boss, so you are allowed to get greedy :D

This seems like it has been a very interesting learning experience for you both @Breathe @_and_smile. Great that some immediate communication allowed you guys to work through some unexpected feelings and made sure you were both still on track.

You guys are having a great ride, and I suspect it will only get better :)

Thanks for sharing

Breathe, El Guapo and Allen1987 like this.
  19. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Wow, that was incredible. This is exactly why chastity gets me so hot. I can't wait to get my hands on a caged cock. And I love that you called it 'our shaft'.

LadyMoon, slave_m, Allen1987 and 3 others like this.
  20. EdgednDenied

EdgednDenied Member

Local Time:
    @Mistress B do mean something like this? You have got my GF/KH interested.
    20180331_080824.png

21. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    @Breathe. The sweet spot for me is just left of any emission. The facial pain is such a buzz and a remarkable power rush. Hard to achieve of course but great fun trying.

slave_m, Allen1987, Breathe and 2 others like this.
  22. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    I've been curious to explore edging and ruined orgasms with someone but I rarely get the chance to explore this. I did hear of an interesting technique I want to experiance which puts both the Domme and sub in control of the build up.

Not sure what it was called but I refer to it as a lazy handjob.

The sub is tied down spread eagle on a bed or flat surface. They should have enough freedom to thrust there hips up and down. This way they can provide the motion.

The Domme teases the sub just enough to get him hard but with minimal contact. Feel free to apply a cock ring and a generous amount of lube as preparation for the next step.

When he is hard and ready, form a loose ring with your thumb and finger just behind the head providing minimal contact. Now you can have fun while encouraging him to thrust up and down trying to build up the edge.

If he goes to fast squeeze harder or let go. If he goes slow he might be feeling close to orgasm.

He should then be at your mercy. Feel free to mess with him in any way you like. Maybe pinch a nipple to encourage him to go faster. If he still remains slow or stops then then he really is scared of going over.

This should give you the perfect foundations to experiment and find out what pushes him closer. Maybe a simple whisper in his ear is enough to push him over the edge.

I'll leave you to decide what creative ideas work best for you.

23. GeorgeCS

GeorgeCS Member

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    I dabbled in tease&denial porn on tumblr for a while, but was never able to make it work on an actual relationship, and posts like this remind me why. As I read it’s super hot if I imagine myself with some random woman or a professional dom, but an utter turn-off if it were someone I care about and expected to care about me.

I could be fine with it if I were the one pushing the practice, but would definitely have a problem if my partner were the one wanting to deny me pleasure and orgasms. I make it a priority to give her as much pleasure as she wants because I love when she feels good, but she gets off on purposefully denying me the same pleasure? Definitely not OK.
    In that case she would be failing basic reciprocity, the basis of all healthy relationships.

Same goes for “punishment”, but in this case it would be even more serious. I mean, the thought of hurting her literally makes my stomach turn, but she is not only OK with it, but also gets sexual pleasure from hitting me? What in the hell? I would cut her off from my life the same second.

Anyway, hot post if that’s what you two are into.

Breathe likes this.
  24. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    I have experienced a few very effective ones - almost all have been with my hand 'on the controls'. Since its hard for me to judge exactly which stroke to let go, I can only imagine how difficult it is for someone else to make that calculation.

One exception, and my most memorable RO was my first one ... today I can look back on it and see she probably counted herself very lucky to have pulled it off that well.

It was during my college days while being introduced to TND by Ms. Robin. She 'allowed' me one O. per week - mostly it would be at her hand, sometimes mine. She insisted I consume all my ejaculate - one of the first 'rules' I had to agree to.
    As she brought me closer & closer I thought I was going to explode - then she just stopped ... and after a few seconds a single droplet emerged.

As I remember ...
    She swiped that drop off with her finger and put it in my mouth.
    mR: "Okay, thats it for this week."
    me: "What?!"
    mR: "You are done. You came."
    [a foolish] me: "I did not. That was ... I don't know what that was - but I didn't cum."
    mR: "Are you arguing with me?"
    me: "No ma'am."
    mR: "Did you taste your cum?"
    [ a resigned] me: "Yes ma'am."
    mR: "You came."

I dont know how I survived the next week ... but I did.
    And really, that experience is one of the cornerstones of me wanting this lifestyle.

25. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    That tension is so Yin & Yang ...
    - the unstoppable force meeting the immovable object.
    - what I want :rolleyes: versus what I want more :eek:

I can attest ...
    It is one of the most difficult choices I have to make - to say "stop now unless you want me to cum."

Suffice to say ...
    Not saying that and having an 'accident' is a bad decision on my part.

Breathe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice