Too much fantasy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 613CuckLock, Oct 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    Thanks for sharing this story. I don't feel any less stupid, but now I feel a little less alone in this world.

boi paul and littleguy3 like this.
  2. sissynails1

sissynails1 Active member

Legal
    Sydney Northern Beaches
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    I have done so much funky stuff a lot of people wouldnt believe it. If you ever chat with me and I tell you an experience its true. But i do get it can be a bit much for some. Im 54 so I have a lot of experience. I grew up in Sydney in one of the best times to be queer. My wife thought it wasnt a big deal for me to go to a club with her in an LBD and red 6" pumps.
    She went a little more conservative over the years and I went the other way hence we arent together anymore. That is a reality, not a fantasy.
    She locked me for 4 yeas though and had me in panties for the most of it so what a ride.
    Ive just gone further than she could deal with.

boi paul and Kiesela like this.
  3. rbruns

rbruns Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    I agree but there is some very useful content here. Do not give up on it just yet!

boi paul likes this.
  4. rbruns

rbruns Junior Member

Local Time:
    So as the title of this thread suggests, "Too Much Fantasy", I am going to lay some out. I am curious as to how you view the situation I am about to describe (Pure Fantasy) but would love to make it a reality some how. So here goes:
    Pierced in a very secure chastity device as I am. Prior to it coming off, I get handcuffed, either to the bed (Rod Iron Head Board), or behind the back and in real handcuffs. The key gets removed from my KH safe, to which she only has access to. I am unlocked, whatever happens happens, and then the device goes back on. Keys are locked back up and secured before the handcuffs are removed.
    I would say that this would be the ultimate fantasy / lifestyle desired for total and secure chastity. Not at that point yet but I am curious if anyone is and how awesome is it? Please respond on your thoughts and let me know.

boi paul likes this.
  5. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    Some people here will be doing that sort of thing yes.
    Some are making their fantasies a reality.
    If you are lucky enough to have someone to share your fantasies with and you have daring and imagination you can do almost anything.

Some people like to play out their fantasies here in the ether.
    Which ever way you look at it, those ideas, both fantasy and reality can provide the reader with a wealth of inspiration and for others they may be annoying because their lives are more grounded in "reality".
    If youre the sort of person who needs to judge who has or hasnt done what or who has a right to write this or that then I think the best thing you could do is leave.

boi paul and Surrenderisreality like this.
  6. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    upload_2023-12-13_10-5-46.jpeg

boi paul likes this.
  7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Funny that you should post this. I have a similar desire / fantasy that i plan to propose to my wife here shortly. I was witing it up just yesterday along with some other things. But yours is a good one. The main difference with mine is i don't have a piercing but i use a vice mini that I can't pull out of. It's tricky to put on and take off and I didn't think my wife could or would want to try to do that, especially without causing injury. But here's my fantasy written as a request to my wife:

(You - months in advance of Christmas, Valentines Day, our anniversary, or my birthday - tell me my gift will be:) “I’m going to tie you to the bed, remove your clothes & cage, and tease you off and on for an hour, and if you drip anything on the sheets, I’m going to deny you and make you lock back up for a month before I release you again. So make sure you have some restraints ready for me to use.”​

boi paul likes this.
  8. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    Yup, good fantasy. Lot's of guys share that (I do somewhat). The reality is just a bit harder to realize because it involves another person. Although the women gets to use you as she pleases, she often isn't really getting what she wants which almost always is to be desired and pursued. Sometimes a woman will play the part, but often times she would not be attracted to the role. Now I know, assuming the situations are true, there are people on this site that have that. I guess if you get get that, and all the other aspects of your relationship are great too, great. I'd add just one piece to your fantasy. Above all else, you are never allowed to cum. You will be punished for cumming and it will get progressively more severe until you never cum again.

9. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Top tip: Take clothes off before restraining.

boi paul and corsac like this.
  10. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    It's fucking awesome and it sucks that it's so difficult to achieve that kind of relationship. I'd love to have that experience again.

boi paul likes this.
  11. rbruns

rbruns Junior Member

Local Time:
    I like it. My wife is a little on the vanilla side but she has warmed up nicely to the whole concept. The best thing was she booked my piercing appointment. That really threw me for a loop. Security is so important in making the whole experience real. Good luck on that and it is well written.

boi paul likes this.
  12. rbruns

rbruns Junior Member

Local Time:
    I like that except the no getting to cum part. I think you need to know what you are missing out on time and time again. Intervals can increase but you need that little stimulation to make you hungry and to know what you are really missing out on.

boi paul likes this.
  13. rbruns

rbruns Junior Member

Local Time:
    The hardest part of all of this is that life and work and other stuff sometimes gets in the way. I travel a lot so the TSA Screening thing kind of sucks and kills it. On the occasions that I have driven for my travel being X number of miles away from my key has been so fucking hot!

boi paul likes this.
  14. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Brilliant observation! That's why it could only be on a rare occasion where she wants to please you... well, not please you by giving you an extreme denial.

boi paul and Kfb47 like this.
  15. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    Yes

boi paul likes this.
  16. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yep, my wife's #1 want is to be desired and pursued. What's been interesting is that as she opens up and learns her sexual desires, and gains confidence to have those desires fulfilled, and my support (without pressure) to fulfill them, resentment and disinterest in my desires has turned into curiosity and enthusiasm. Which makes me desire and want to pursue her more. And the feedback loop keeps going and we both get better, closer, stronger.

It has taken a lot of work on both of our parts to overcome learned scripts, shame, etc. On the other side of that growth, it's almost like "anything goes". She's turned on when I bring her my desires, and is open to explore. Because a confident guy who knows what he wants is sexy to her, AND she knows she can get (now confidently and comfortably) what she desires, there's more YES than no.

I really don't think most of what guys want is out of reach if they can figure out how to create the right win win situation and explain it in a way that she can help make it happen.

17. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    NIcely put, 100% agree.

boi paul likes this.
  18. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    So ignore TSA. Many of us who travel a lot do. Usually “I have intimate jewelry down there” is enough for them to wave you through (if the machine even detects), sometimes a quick pat down. I’ve flown at least 60 round trips (US domestic and to Europe) and only once was I searched in a private room, and so what? No big deal, they just peeked and that was it.

19. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    Yeah, for a lot of us, that's exactly what we don't want to say. Oh, yeah, I've got intimate jewelry dowwn there. But hey, I agree. I suspect TSA folks have a lot to chat about over a couple beers. What's so special about a guy's jewelry.

boi paul likes this.
  20. rbruns

rbruns Junior Member

Local Time:
    I like it! What type of device and what type of screenings do you usually go through? I am so curious about the full body scanner because it obviously does not pick up metal as I have a titanium hip and it never shows it. I am never allowed through the metal detectors because of my hip replacement. And, how did the search in the private room go? Just curious.

boi paul likes this.
  21. rbruns

rbruns Junior Member

Local Time:
    So Merry Christmas to me as My wife read my fantasy post and decided to give it to me. It was fucking awesome! She handcuffed me to the bed and took off my Chastity device, gave me a blowjob / handjob and made me cum so hard, and then she promptly put my device back on. That was the fun part as she struggled a little bit and pinched me a few times but we definitely bonded during the process. Eventually she got me locked back up and then mounted me and I almost drowned in how wet she was. Her orgasm was bigger than mine. I was left there for a while as she secured the keys back into her safe. From vanilla to strict key holder! Always be careful what you wish for but appreciate it when you get that wish.

22. Surrenderisreality

Banking
    London
    Local Time:
    Not sure how could people tell a fantasy. What is fantasy for you can be reality for others. I posted for the first time and people thought its fantasy, while i find some posts fantasy for me, and secretly crave such things to happen in my life, but its not happening to me, its a fantasy to me. But they are living it here. I don't think we can be judgemental about it. There are some who may be writing creative stuff, but i think i am finding the topics here quite helpful as i am browsing through the threads.new here. There is lot of good information to take here.

boi paul likes this.
  23. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    I’ve given details in one of the many threads about airport security. Briefly: I have an MCN Contender (stainless steel, birdcage style). Used to almost never set off the metal detectors but I think they increased the sensitivity this year. So now I always use the full body (“naked”) scanner if available. They usually just wave me thru, or ask what is in my groin area and let me go after I say “intimate jewelry”. The one inspection was in Denver, took me to a room, asked me to lower my pants, I did far enough for them to see, they said thank you and let me go.

boi paul likes this.
  24. rbruns

rbruns Junior Member

Local Time:
    I would love to have been a fly on the wall in the room in Denver when you dropped your pants. How did the TSA react to that? I have heard that there is some type of Chastity Device waiver form with TSA but it is only rumor. I have been trying to run that down a little more to see that if you go through the Pre-Check TSA Protocol, you can have some type of endorsement on you that says your ass will be locked up while traveling. How nice would that be?

boi paul likes this.
  25. Leerman

Leerman Member

?
    South Germany
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM

boi paul and Elfman like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice