A New Chapter Unfolds

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MsPamela, May 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    I too am curious about your husband's thoughts, both of jen's visit and about the dinner.

So far it seems to me that all three of you know how to move gently and respectfully.
    Well done, keep up the good work.

On the dinner, I would see your husband well dressed, but caged, and serving, pampering and providing you with a carefree evening/dinner among women.

Then, during dinner, who knows...

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  2. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    I put the dinner plans on hold. Everything has been moving so fast recently and I felt swept away by a raging river. It's time to swim to shore and catch my breath. Jen's enthusiasm is infectious, and I think hubby may be harboring some major CFNM fantasies he's never admitted to me. But I haven't figured out what I want.

A month ago, what I most wanted was to be able to tell Jen about this secret part of my relationship with hubby. Sharing everything with her has been great. I no longer feel like I'm hiding a big part of myself from her. I was also a wonderful reversal to the the more "worldly" of the two of us. Perhaps it's petty, but I feel like I was always learning from her and looking up to her, especially when we were younger. It was refreshing for her to be so curious about a topic that I knew so much about!

Saturday was intense. I can't think of anything else I've experienced that was so extremely sexual and non-sexual at the same time. I'm very glad we did it.

I'm not sure what I want next. Dinner was Jen's idea. It's a fun thought - fodder for a dozen stories - but I don't think I want to do it for real. It just seems very big, and long, and complicated. I have no issue with hubby serving me in big, long, complicated ways... we seem to do that quite frequently, actually. But interspersed in there is an awful lot of sexual activity. If we left out all of the caressing, touching, and kissing, then it wouldn't be nearly as fun.

I don't want to stroke hubby in front of Jen. That's a very intimate activity for me; at this point it's pillar of our sex life. I'm not ready to let anyone else see that. I'm surprised, and a little scared, that I had briefly considered it on Saturday. That's a perfect example of feeling swept away by the river. I need a firmer grasp of my own boundaries before I tempt fate like that again.

What about having hubby stroke himself in front of Jen? That thought also went through my head on Saturday. Somehow, it being hubby's hand instead of mine makes it completely different. I don't love the idea, but I don't hate it either. If hubby was more of an exhibitionist and wanted to do something like that, I'd go along with it, and probably even enjoy the show. But it's not something I'm going to push for.

What do I want to do with Jen watching? Well, hubby addressing me as "Mistress Pamela" was wonderful. I know it's a tiny thing, but I loved it. Something about having him say it in front of someone else made it more special. Having him at my beck and call was another thing that was definitely better with an audience. Hubby being naked was exciting. It felt very decadent, like I was a Roman noblewoman with a bevy of naked slaves. Again, an audience made a big difference. But nudity was third on that list... I'd actually be pretty happy with just the first two.

So I have to think about this some more. Maybe we'll try a visit with hubby remaining dressed while he serves us. It would be an interesting comparison.

Rectrix, Baggervance, iome343 and 4 others like this.
  3. slave_m

slave_m Long term member

slave
    Santiago - Chile
    Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    Do you publish your stories on any story portal?

4. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Not yet. Years and years ago I wrote a bunch on stories on orgasmdenial.com. I think that site is long gone. I might have copies of some of those lying around somewhere.

I only recently started writing fiction again and posted a few stories here. If I stick with it I'll either post more here or maybe find somewhere more general to post them. Any recommendations?

I find fiction harder to write but I'm enjoying getting back to it. Harder because there are so many more decisions. With my journal the outline already exists and I'm just finding a good way to put it to words. With fiction I find myself writing and rewriting as I get new ideas. But it's more enjoyable because it is completely at my own pace. If I'm feeling inspired I can draft a couple stories in an afternoon. If I'm not feeling up to it I can just wait until the mood strikes. There isn't the pressure of "I just did X and should write about it pretty soon before I forget".

5. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    I love reading your journal and I always read it with great attention, and there are really things that are strange for me.
    I remember that you considered that talking about pegging to Jen was for you not critical, and you forgot to talk about sperm eating but for you it was not critical either.
    When I read that, I was shocked that you didn’t attach more importance to those two key points. As often I tested this point with my husband who also found it is very hot to talk to a friend about pegging and sperm eating.
    I think you got confirmation when your husband found out that these points were very important for him and he was very embarrassed for the pegging that Jen knew about it and would have been strongly embarrassed about to sperm eating if she had known, fortunately you had forgotten that point.
    In your last message, you seem to be more likely to see your husband fondling himself in front of Jen rather than you caressing him.
    For me (and for my husband, because I like to have his opinion of man), it is exactly the opposite.
    For me, it is far more humiliating to ask your husband to caress himself rather than you caress him. When he must caress him, he must be active, if you caress him he is passive and submissive which is very different and for him probably more comfortable.
    It would be interesting to have the opinion of your husband to confirm that. For me an order like «carees you for me, for Jen» is probably much stronger than «undress you» which was according to your husband the most difficult thing you asked him

From my experience, I know that my husband finds it humiliating to caress himself in front of me, it is always complicated to get there. However, when I caress him, he is much more comfortable. In front of a third person, I think it is even more difficult.

Finally, I didn’t really understand your reluctance for dinner, on the second appointment with Jen, you were practically in this configuration, when you asked him for water, when you talked to Jen like your husband wasn’t there… All this is very close to the setup of a dinner with your husband as a servant.

Now the idea of a dinner with your husband dressed, calling you « mistress Pamela » and submitting to your orders is probably a good start. Like I said, I think that for you to show Jen the power you have over your husband is the most important point. you know you can ask him to strip, and jen knows it too. Nudity is not essential for you, … but Jen will surely be disappointed.

now your husband may want to feel the excitement of showing up and being released, you will see depending on the atmosphere during dinner

tiruh811 and iome343 like this.
  6. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Yes, I suspect that is true for hubby as well.

I had been feeling very swept up in everything and really wanted to spend some time thinking just about what I felt and ignoring everyone else for a moment. I realized that my feelings about caressing hubby vs ordering him to touch himself were very different. I don't want to get into a situation where I would touch him in front of Jen. I'm more neutral on me ordering him to touch himself. But that's strictly from my perspective.

I didn't mean to suggest that I'd act purely on that. Hubby's perspective matters very much. I'm sure he'd have a very hard time touching himself in that situation. In fact, if I absolutely had to choose one or the other then I'd probably caress him because even though it would make me uncomfortable, I know how much more uncomfortable hubby would be with the other choice. But since both options are bad, I want to make sure I avoid it entirely.

I put the dinner on hold because I want to think about this some more. Yes, we were practically there on Saturday, but if a visit like that is scratching all the right itches, then maybe we just do more of those. I still need to sort out what I want and what hubby wants.

7. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    Maybe have him write down a few thoughts of what he would like to try and what he doesn’t

8. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    My wife and I went through a terrible dead bedroom spell where we were intimate once in 3 years. I decided I would just stop initiating and with zero from her we dried up to nothing. I finally decided enough was enough, either we figure this out or get a divorce. Well since then we have gone from nothing to a more active than normal sex life. As part of that I have introduced or re-introduced quite a few activities (chastity, pegging, bound paddling etc). But I will say that sometimes when you move into these activities with speed they lose their luster. Dreaming about a desire for ages allows your mind to run wild with ideas and fantasies. Fulfilling that desire will check the box but pop the dream going forward. If anything I would highly recommend a long pause and then a clothed service by your husband, with his nudity being the forbidden fruit. It will keep Jen wanting more- and who knows, maybe even your husband, but that's life. You can expand to more service oriented activities (foot massages etc) but keep it PGish to keep that dream alive. When the time comes and you say this is getting stale then you can explore further. Keep the fantasy on the burner simmering so you can enjoy it some...

9. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    For me, it is far more humiliating to ask your husband to caress himself rather than you caress him. When he must caress him, he must be active, if you caress him he is passive and submissive which is very different and for him probably more comfortable.

I agree with @Sarah2023

10. slave_m

slave_m Long term member

slave
    Santiago - Chile
    Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    I like your stories, but the truth is that reading them here is very difficult because of the black background and very small letters, especially for those of us who do not have english as a native language and read more slowly.
    Any recommendation?
    The most popular place that I know is:
    https://www.literotica.com/

11. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Have you tried pressing that button at the top and choosing ‘day theme’? You know, to change the background colour to white?
    Perhaps zooming in a tad too…
    That might help

12. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    I am, at my core, a people pleaser. I always have been. In my youth, that tendency was far too strong and I often ignored my own needs. It has been tempered by age, and I feel I'm more balanced now, but my decisions still skew towards tying to make everyone else happy, which in turn makes me happy.

That was a huge stumbling block when hubby wanted to start playing with orgasm denial. I thought nothing makes a man happier than an orgasm. How could I not give him one? It took me a long time to realize that the denial made him even happier than an orgasm. So I would tease him and make him wait a week, and that was still me being a people pleaser and making him happy. Not that I'm complaining. It was a lot of fun and we were both very happy with the arrangement.

It took me longer still to start thinking in terms of what I wanted. I just wasn't used to thinking that way. If I had a choice between A or B my thoughts would immediately gravitate towards what I believed hubby would prefer. To get around this, I'd imagine that hubby liked both equally. That helped me focus on thinking about which I truly preferred, and the strength of that preference. Once I had that sorted out, I'd start thinking about hubby's perspective and combine the two. Over time I started giving my internal preference more weight, though never to the point of completely dismissing hubby's concerns. Even so, I often have to go through that little game of pretend first.

After Saturday, I started feeling like I didn't really know what I wanted. I rushed into it, perhaps swayed by Jen's enthusiasm, or maybe just thirsting for a new experience. I needed to figure out my own feelings. And to do that I had to pretend hubby liked everything equally, that Jen liked everything equally. If that was the case, would I choose A or B?

That moment of doubt I had on Saturday, wondering what I should do if hubby didn't get hard enough, was quite illuminating. I played that back in my head, ignoring that hubby would want to be hard, or whatever Jen might think. How would I feel about touching him? That one was easy... I wouldn't want to to it. I'm not saying it repulsed me in some huge way, just that between touching him and not touching him, if everyone else was equally happy with both options, I'd definitely choose not to touch him.

What about instructing him to touch himself? That was more ambiguous. It felt too intimate, but there was also the appeal of him following my orders. It was kind of a wash for me. Again, this was in the pretend world where hubby would be equally happy with any outcome. Of course we don't live in that pretend world. Even though it was a wash for me, I'm sure it would be a huge negative for hubby. There's no way I'd make him do that.

Going back to Saturday, the decision I was worried about facing wasn't whether to do something or nothing, but rather which of the two somethings would be the better way to give him a nice, full erection. Neither choice is good, and I suspect an argument could be made for either. Today, with a clearer head, I believe a better choice would have been for hubby and I to go into another room so I could touch him in private. Nobody does something they dislike, and hubby gets to feel good about the "size" stuff. But I wasn't thinking clearly enough for that on Saturday. That's perhaps another hint that I needed to slow down a little.

Anyway, all of this is just a longer explanation of why I felt the need to pause and take stock of the situation. I'm sure we'll do something in the future. I'm not quite sure what, or how long we'll wait, but it was exciting enough that I definitely want to come back to it.

tiruh811, asastype, Sarah2023 and 6 others like this.
  13. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    A pause seems to be the right choice to me.

14. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    Congratulations for the analysis work and your ability to take a step back.
    I have no advice to give at this point, the break seem really necessary
    It would be interesting to know how your husband digests all this, and also what he wishes for the future.
    He is maybe more clear than you !! ...after all, it is a man
    I always read with pleasure your journal and I am eager to know your choice

iome343 likes this.
  15. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    Of course, I barely know anything about what makes your husband tick (just from his few postings), but … are you sure? He seemed to take to the idea of naked display enthusiastically (though also nervously). And it seems that most men like to progress things that excite them, go further. You (and he) might learn that he likes the frisson of touching himself in front of Jen, if you command it.

Rectrix and Baggervance like this.
  16. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Maybe?

He's only recently been able to accept/admit how much he liked being naked. Masturbating would be a huge step. There's no reason to push things now, but if he comes to me and says he's ready, then we'll probably try it.

17. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    I hope your husband continues to read your blog, so he will have all informations to decide, without pressure, just what he wants… not just to please you. I hope that after reflection, he will put his answer in his blog.. I know he’s a brave man, he’s already shown it

18. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Hubby and I had a good talk about chastity last night. It was prompted by me telling him that I decided he'd get an orgasm on Christmas Day. That was sort of a good-news/bad-news situation for him. He was hoping for earlier in the month, but at least I wasn't making him wait until next year. Ignoring our one week "vacation" back in September, this will be only his third full orgasm for the year. That's rather remarkable considering that it was probably close to fifty a year prior to full time chastity.

We both want to continue with chastity next year. To me, that was never really in doubt, but it was still nice to hear him acknowledge that it was what he wanted as well. Ironically, our one week "vacation from chastity" was a highlight of the year for both of us. I'm sure it would lose it's appeal if we did it too frequently, but making it a yearly tradition sounds good. I just need to pick a time of the year. Our wedding anniversary would be an obvious candidate, but that's in October and would mess up Locktober. Maybe one of our birthdays, which are in March and May, would be better. Another idea is to do it in April to commemorate when we started full time chastity. I have to give it some more thought, but we'll definitely do it some time during the year.

While talking about the future, hubby made his usual request for monthly orgasms, though he also admitted that quarterly had been working well. I know he'd prefer monthly, but I was curious how much he wanted it compared to other things. Would he give up the vacation in exchange for monthly orgasms? It turns out the vacation is more important to him (which is good because I loved it too). What if I was willing to relax the rule on recycling instead? He said he'd rather have more orgasms than stop with recycling. I thought that was pretty interesting because consuming his cum after a full orgasm has been very difficult for him, and I was seriously considering only making him recycle ruined orgasms. So maybe we'll test that out on Christmas. If he chooses to recycle then I'll let him have an orgasm in January, otherwise he'll wait until March. It will be an interesting experiment.

Tcomet, tiruh811, iome343 and 11 others like this.
  19. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you have all his best interests at heart. I am almost jealous.

tiruh811 likes this.
  20. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Ms Pamela,
    I enjoy reading your updates and need to also thank you as my Goddess informs me that you have also helped her/ us on our journey through this minefield.

Please may I respectfully ask that you keep the updates and stories coming.

tiruh811 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  21. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    During your discussion with your husband, did you talk about what he wants to do with Jen. You both seemed to enjoy the last session with Jen, probably Jen too

tiruh811 and iome343 like this.
  22. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    It's been a pleasure talking to Claire!

Claire’s good boy likes this.
  23. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Yes, we've talked about it a little. Hubby wants to do it again, but is nervous about having a panic attack beforehand. He hasn't been very forthcoming about what else he'd like to try, so whatever we do we'll take it slow.

I think I'm ready for another "show" as well. But December also tends to be very busy with other things, so we may not get around to it until after the New Year.

24. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    It's been a while...

The Holidays are always a busy time of the year, but in a very fun way. I gave hubby his long-awaited orgasm on Christmas morning. I also gave him a choice: he could skip recycling and we'd stay on the three month schedule, or if he ate his cum right away without any complaints we could try a one month schedule instead. He surprised me by licking up his cum without any fuss at all. A while back he had said that's what he'd chose, but I assumed that when the moment of truth arose, he'd back down. Recycling was only one part of the deal: he also had to be on good behavior right from day one... I didn't want a week or two of ornery behavior. Of course, I locked him back up right away. Everything seemed to be going well until life got in the way.

I wound up having to travel to deal with a family crisis. I didn't know how long I'd be gone, and I expected to be stressed the entire time. I decided to unlock hubby before I left. Perhaps that's a controversial choice around here... maybe I should have left him locked without a second thought. But keyholding is a heavy responsibility, and I wind up feeling very guilty any time I stray too close to "lock and forget". We've never mastered long distance teasing, and besides, I knew I wasn't going to have a spare thought for hubby at all. It seemed simpler just to unlock him.

I was gone for about a week, flight delays made the return trip exhausting, and to top it off I woke up with the flu the morning after I returned. It took me most of the following week to recover. But all of that is behind us now. I locked hubby a couple days ago and we're starting to get back to our normal routine. It's felt a little bumpy, but if I'm being completely honest most of that is probably on me. I just haven't been myself.

25. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    The big question then is, well, did he do anything while unlocked or was he a good boy?

littleguy3 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice