A New Chapter Unfolds

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MsPamela, May 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    We tried pegging with him on top yesterday. It was really awkward at first, hubby had some trouble just getting the dildo inside him. Then he sat there hardly moving. I think he was really self conscious about the whole thing and had no idea what to do. But after a few minutes he seemed to relax and slide around a little more. Then a bit later something must have just clicked.

Wow, what a show.

Sometimes I ask hubby to masturbate for me. A part of the appeal is the power trip: forcing him to do this "dirty" thing in front of me, telling him when to start, and especially when to stop. But I also get to see that transformation as he gets caught in the moment and lost in pleasure.

What I witnessed last night was a hundred times more intense. Watching him ride that dildo was deeply erotic. I loved seeing his cock, still trapped in its cage, bounce around with every movement of his hips. His eyes were closed, head thrown back, and pleasure written across his face. It was beautiful.

My one regret was that I hadn't slipped a bullet vibrator into the harness' pouch. Watching him ride and writhe and grind was incredibly arousing and I couldn't do anything about it without breaking the spell. So I had to wait, but as everyone already knows, I'm not a patient woman.

Hubby didn't have an anal orgasm, but that's ok. I've let go of that goal. There's this "zone" he sometimes gets to, which I think is a better measure of success. Last night he got there quicker and stayed there longer than ever before.

Anyway, I think cowboy position just might be my new favorite. I felt more like a spectator than a participant, but the show was amazing.

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    Cowgirl;) I do like the show as well.
    Did he tell you how it felt for him?

austria_fox likes this.
  3. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    No, not a peep. He has a very hard time talking about anything anal. It was clear that he enjoyed it immensely, but afterwards I think he was too embarrassed to say anything at all. This morning the most I got was something like "last night was nice".

He's gotten more verbal about other things, but he still has a hangup about anal pleasure. Maybe I should give him a writing assignment!

4. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Great idea, regarding the assignment. But, maybe let him repeat the impression a few times.
    Seems to be an issue for him to sort his feelings but his response sounds good.
    Shame and embarrisment are strong feelings, in this case few words might be appropriate.

5. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    I actually gave hubby the writing assignment. That's a perfect example of my impulsiveness... I write a quick reply mostly as a joke, start thinking it would actually be a good idea, then I'm pushing hubby into it. All in the space of about 15 minutes.

Anyway, I told hubby I wanted him to write down his thoughts about last night while they were still fresh. I insisted he wear a butt plug while doing so to help him get in the right frame of mind. I told him that after he was done he could keep whatever he wrote private if he wished. If he felt like sharing it, however, then I'd love to read it and would reward him appropriately. And if he allowed me to share it online, his reward would be even bigger.

He wasn't enthusiastic about the exercise, but he set to work without complaint. I was thrilled that he let me read the end result, and even more surprised that he consented to posting it. He definitely deserves a very big reward. Here's what he wrote...

I didn't want to be on top. I love it when you peg me. This felt different. You weren't doing it to me, I would have to do it to myself. I couldn't find the right angle. I couldn't relax enough to get it inside. I almost gave up. You were so beautiful laying there, but I had to close my eyes because I didn't want to see you looking at me. Your hands felt nice, though. Very reassuring. I was finally able to relax enough to get the tip in.

Sliding down the rest of the way was difficult mentally, not physically. Maybe it would have been easier if you had unlocked me. Then at least I could have had a nice big erection. I think that first time sliding all the way down was the hardest thing. I don't know the right word for what I was feeling. Maybe emasculated? I know it's silly and I should be more open minded. It shouldn't bother me so much considering everything else we do and enjoy. I'm trying.

I didn't know what to do next. I was embarrassed and didn't know what you expected. I tried moving a little up and down and side to side. Nothing really felt right. It wasn't painful. But it wasn't good either. Just kind of there. I zoned out for a bit, thinking about how great you looked today and what we might do tomorrow. And then I started thinking about the last time you pegged me, and then that sort of blended with what I was feeling right then, which was very good. My body seemed to know what to do. I tried not to think about it too much.

I don't know how to describe it. There's one spot that makes me feel like I'm about to cum. I don't. But it feels good in that same way. I love it when you hit that spot. I was able to hit it over and over again. So much that I needed a break after a while.

When I lifted up and it was barely inside me, there was a completely different feeling. I'm not great with words. Hungry is the best I can come up with. Sliding back down was then very satisfying. Up and down felt very, very good. Did you know you were moaning while I did that? It was soft, and I don't know what triggered it, but the sound was wonderful. It changed my perspective. YOU were inside me, not IT was inside me.

I'm not sure what else to say. I'm embarrassed to admit how incredible it all felt. I'm afraid you'll want to do it again. But I also want to do it again. I know that doesn't make sense.

6. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    What a different experience from mine! I almost envy being able to feel so vulnerable and embarrassed doing that. I remember when my wife and I did that position for pegging once. I got on and, after a bit of warm up, started just riding her. She was a little taken aback and it made me grin. I also had to take it easy because I was grinding into her too hard. I didn’t have a chastity device on either, so it also ended quite differently from what you described.

7. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    I find his experience interesting. My wife prefers when I ride her, after all there is no work involved on her part. But for me it pales in comparison to her taking me from behind. First- I can't seem to hit the same spots and second being in control takes away the rush. When she is behind me I don't know what to expect- how fast, how deep, will she pause etc. Each thrust is powerful and results in a gasp on my part. Having no control over what is happening is supreme and handing her all of that power is so fulfilling. If she has me ride her I will typically ask if she'll grant me a few minutes from behind just so I can get that feeling.

Slutty Susan and KMW’s like this.
  8. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    I see you had a very busy Sunday, maybe related to a Weekend without underwear.

For my part, I played a little game that I love with my husband

I asked him to prepare the meal for Monday noon, because I invited my two best friends to lunch. Of course, this work had to be done naked and with his cage.

I sent a little text to my friend Marie who lives nearby to offer her to retrieve books I told her about around 5pm.

Around 4:45 pm, I called my husband in the living room to tell him that I was not happy that he had not finished a job I had asked him to do in the garden. It must be said that the rain prevented it.

I gave him the choice either to finish the work in the garden, or to correct it with a spanking.

He chose to finish the work in the garden and when he went to get his clothes, I told him he had to do it naked.

He tells me that with the temperatures we have, in this case, he preferred spanking

So he went to get the paddle we use for this and came to stand on my knees, his cage between my legs.

I took 10 minutes and after that, I asked him to go to a corner of the living room, to think about his attitude and to keep his hands along the body. I love to see her red buttocks

After 10 minutes, Marie rang the doorbell, I asked my husband to go and open it, he turned red, in front of his embarrassment, I ordered him in this case to stay in his corner without moving, ... He was so relieved, poor thing

I went to open leaving the door of the entrance ajar, so that he would hear us, but not allowing Mary to see my husband.

We talked for 10 minutes, while Mary was looking at the books, I checked that my husband was not moving without Mary realizing anything.

I even asked Marie to go home for tea, knowing that she had told me that she did not have much time. She refused, I imagined at that moment what was happening in the head of my husband, I do not know how I would have managed if she had accepted, but I would have found a solution so that she does not see my husband in this outfit, but this he does not know

When Marie left, I came back into the living room, and I explained to her what had happened, knowing that he had heard everything… her embarrassment was so touching.

A beautiful afternoon so on my side too

Zevon, Rectrix and iome343 like this.
  9. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    I'm not of the extreme "the domme/dom should do whatever they want, and harshly". But based on personal experience, and reading the experiences of many others, I think for those of us on the submissive spectrum -- from very mild to drastic -- it is extra special when our partner makes us do something that we don't really like: that is more of a power exchange. I'm not saying it's *fun* -- in fact, it's precisely that it is *not* fun that makes it extra meaningful. It's paradoxical, but he may appreciate if *more* if you make recycle the big ones, even though he hates doing it.

Rectrix and Edge_Me like this.
  10. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Yes, that may have been a factor. It really excites hubby, which then makes me feel very sexy.

Your adventure was deliciously wicked. Such a wonderful mind game!

iome343 likes this.
  11. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Hmm, I wonder if hubby feels the same way. We had gravitated towards missionary and spooning because I liked those the best and hubby hasn't expressed his own preferences. Maybe I'll try from behind next time and see how he reacts.

12. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Hubby created an account: LockedForMsPamela. He came up with the name himself, and I of course think it's perfect. Browsing the site might help him a lot, especially hearing from other men that are drawn to chastity. Maybe he'll even post some of his own thoughts, which would be wonderful.

He's been reading through my journal. He didn't realize that I had told Jen about pegging. That really caught him off guard, and I apologized profusely. He would have been mortified had I told her about recycling, so I dodged a bullet there (extra big thank you to Sarah2023 and NowIveDoneIt for helping me realize how big a deal that would be).

He hasn't read it all, and I'm sure there will be a few more bumps along the way. But I'm so happy!

He even started his own journal, For My Wife. Isn't that lovely?

Open2njoy, MaggotNub, iome343 and 7 others like this.
  13. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    Oh I like the sound of erotic fiction. Lol

14. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Hubby cracked me up with "erotica whiplash". And to spare him such pain in the future, I took a stab at writing a little story. I'm used to chronicling things that have just happened... making stuff up is way harder. But here it is...

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/a-morning-run.53551/

Edge_Me likes this.
  15. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Edge_Me likes this.
  16. newplay

newplay Long term member

retired
    Illinois
    Local Time:
    it does help a little I think

17. bitslinger

bitslinger Active member

Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Southwestern United States
    Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    First, awesome reading about your fun from both sides of the story.

I don't see any reason you shouldn't post a link. It's your blog, and a story is something you invested your time in writing. Writing can be such a time-sync. Might as well give people who don't follow but who do read the blogs (me, for example) a pointer :).

18. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    I'm glad hubby suggested I write some fiction. It's been very energizing. I know that's partly because it's a new-ish thing for me to throw myself into, and some of that excitement will wear off over time. But it's fun to enjoy the moment!

A couple weeks ago I found out that hubby really liked "serving" me while I was posting. That was a lot of fun on its own, but it works even better with these stories. While I work on the rough drafts, hubby worships me to provide inspiration. Foot worship works best. Ass worship and pussy worship are also delightful, though they can get me a little too "inspired" and I forget about the writing. Hubby loves it - not only the worship itself, but the fact that he's had a hand in the final result.

I'm almost finished with the third story: a continuation of Chloe and Andrew's adventure. After that I'm not sure. I had a couple false starts that didn't take root, and no other ideas have really jumped out at me.

iome343, asastype and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  19. newplay

newplay Long term member

retired
    Illinois
    Local Time:
    I was just wondering. as you write these stories is this somethings that you think you would want to try or what others might like?

20. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    There are a couple different questions there: who I'm writing for, and what I'd like to try.

First and foremost I'm writing stories that appeal to me, and/or that I hope appeal to hubby. I don't have any other audience in mind. So I'm unlikely to write a story that involves cross dressing, for example, simply because it's not something either of us are interested in.

So far the stories have landed really close to home, probably because it's easier to write what you know. But even so, that doesn't mean I want to try that exact scenario. It was fun to spend some time thinking like Mistress Grace, but I'd never be that strict for real.

Fantasies are weird. Some are best left as fantasy, either because they would never be as fun as imagined, or real life would make them impractical. At this point, hubby and I have already tried everything that I actually want to try. I still have some wilder fantasies, but they are things that are exciting to imagine, not things I'd want to actually do. I plan to explore those in some stories, but so far those ideas have led to the false starts I mentioned.

The clearest example is anything involving other people. I have several fantasies that involve a third person, a few with even larger groups. I'll probably write some stories like that. But it doesn't mean that I actually want to find another man or woman to join hubby and I.

21. newplay

newplay Long term member

retired
    Illinois
    Local Time:
    you are right some fantasy should just stay fantasy. trying to do it in real life just might not come out how you would think.
    My wife says the same about fantasy and should stay like that
    some things I think of I know will never happen and I can be ok with that.
    I do enjoy what you are writing and look forward to more

22. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
  23. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Hubby wanted to talk about the "Jennifer thing". I've been so distracted with writing stories that it took me a moment to register what he was talking about. He took a deep breath and said he'd go along with whatever I wanted. He didn't know what to expect, but he trusted me and he'd use our safe word if I pushed too far. I double checked that we were really talking about the same thing: Jen joining us while he was my servant, possibly a naked servant. He said it all seemed crazy to him, but if I wanted him to be naked, then he'd be naked.

I was shocked, to say the least. I had been thinking along the lines of sharing a photo at some point in the distant future. And suddenly we jumped several steps ahead. It was only later, after reading his recent journal post, that it started to make sense.

So now the ball is in my court, so to speak. I'm excited. I'm also a little nervous. I don't really know what Jen expects, nor what I do for that matter. Hubby is the careful one, but with him saying "whatever", we've lost our designated driver. I'm going to sleep on it (hubby taught me that!), and probably call Jen tomorrow morning.

24. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    It seems that your fantasy of introducing a third person is close to being realized, I really admire how you get your husband to finally do what you want even though it can be incredibly uncomfortable for him. And on your husband's side, what a wonderful proof of love it is to trust you so much.
    Tell us the rest of the story...

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  25. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    After one night, I don’t know what your decision is. Perhaps a good compromise would be to offer your husband to serve you dressed and according to the atmosphere, the conversation, his feeling… he may decide during the meal to continue to serve you naked. The advantage is that you let your husband decide whether to be naked or not.
    I am pretty sure that you will create with Jen an atmosphere allowing this decision to continue naked. In that case, I’d like to see Jen’s face when she discovers your husband naked and in a cage at your service.
    This situation is really very exciting, I guess for you and your husband too

Sexy Slave 69 and iome343 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice