Does Chastity make addictive?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BavarianWoman, Oct 5, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    I have got a question to all of us, male, female and anybody else.

I (we, including husnad) got the impression that male chastity can be challenging. There are aspects like hygiene, cage fitting and the demand to fuck as well.
    Did anybody of you wanted to quit chastity because od such problems, but returned to male chastity?
    Why?
    How often?
    What was your experience?

2. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Hi there,
    From our experience it is addicting.
    Once in the cage longer than a week we both (me and my wife KH) don’t want it to stop forever.
    But when life gets in the way sometimes it goes more to the background, even periods of no cage and no denial.
    But somehow we always go back to a caged and female led situation.

as they say, once you tried chastity you always keep coming back to it

3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Sounds Interesting. Can you describe, who is driving to go back into male chastity?

austria_fox likes this.
  4. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    It may well be addictive.

We alternate between chastity with FLR and being completely vanilla with no kinks. We seem to drift back and forth between the two phases quite naturally. Which gives us periodic breaks from the challenges of being locked. I wouldn't say we "quit", we just mix things up for fun.

We do seem to be increasing the time we spend with me locked, spending less time being vanilla. We both enjoy the power exchange and it seems to get easier to remain locked.

It can be either one of us suggesting we lock me back up.

5. Deleted member 97090

I am addicted to it now, take my cage off and within days I need to be back in my cage

6. Robynjean22

Robynjean22 Active member

usa
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    For me yes. But i say more off than on . My ex and I tried i a few times She did not care for it. Never did like a week or anything just week weekends. I had a hernia so could not but had surgery and now i am and today had on all day at work

7. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    This is how I am now too. I went 2 weeks without my cage thinking I needed an extended break early this year but I found I was feeling like something was missing all the time.

I have been fortunate enough to have been let out to actually have a full orgasm once in a while and that was fantastic stuff but I was back in my cage soon after.

When I do hygiene and am out of cage for 15-20 min, I dont have difficulty re-caging but I can feel some abrasive rubbing for a couple of hours before everything settles down and I am back to natural feelings again.

I wear an HTv5 knockoff Nub ...quite small ... I love the feeling too of my penis pulsing from time when Mistress/Wife decides to play with my cage or I am required to edge multiple times. Being caged makes me sensitive nearly all the time and even ruined orgasms are great because I feel constant frustrated arousal then.

It also puts me in the right mindset to serve my Mistress/Wife and KH if that makes sense.

8. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    I think it is. I've been in 5 weeks of a 6 month lockup. I find myself disappointed that I'm about a quarter of the way. We'll see what happens, but right now, I expect that when 6 months comes, it'll turn into a year or indefinitely. It's becoming a lifestyle. Not only do I love the way it feels (it fits real well), I love nighttime erections in the cage and most importantly, I'm not jerking off. Went from every day when my wife and I didn't fool around to none. And I've never felt better.

Truth is, that not jerking off, is literally like a drug. It raises dopamine levels which is what anti-depressants do. If I want that dopamine high, I can a) go on anti-depressants, or b) stop jerking off. Frankly, to do b), I need to be caged. Hence, yes it's addictive.

9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    I do the honour system so don't have problems like hygiene etc. Yes, it's addictive. When in chastity I don't want to come out. When out I want to go back in

10. Deleted member 97090

I wear a small steel birdcage and clean the same time as you do, and likeyou I have no problem putting it straight back on again without playing myself

Skywalker41918 and medfet878 like this.
  11. Deleted member 97090

I never have that problem, frustration is infinitely better than a brief orgasm

12. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    We really don't have any issues with Hygiene, comfort etc with the steel heart 2 (I should change my avatar I haven't worn that cage for years).

My partner does not have a strong sex drive however we have a routine that seems to work well for us. A lot of couples our age wouldn't have what we have.

We have had breaks from chastity, and all I fantasize about when I am unlocked is being locked again, and being denied. I dont think my partner fantasizes about it in the same way a guy does although sometimes she will think about it and mention that it might be soon time to lock it up. We haven't had a break from it for a very long time now apart from a holiday over seas some of which I was locked for.

I think its more of an addiction for me than my partner. That said she does seem to like it locked more than not.

Skywalker41918 and MacKenzie1518 like this.
  13. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    Years ago I first stumbled upon chastity, sissy lifestyle, etc. It was all fun and exciting. It feels like I keep coming back to it, chasing that feeling, but each time it is not as strong. At this point, sometimes it really resembles addictive behaviour.

14. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Totally addictive for both of us! It’s such a huge change for both of us, we went from sex 7-10 times a week to now still sex 7-10 a week, but almost never involves my penis. I always gave my Wife worship, massages, cuddles etc, but when I’m locked up it’s even more electric and amplified all around! My Wife gets head most days, piv a handful of times a month whenever she decides, and I’m averaging 1.5 full orgasms and a couple ruins per month this year. And even though I was used to having around 40-50 a month pre chastity, I honestly don’t miss them. Being constantly horny and lusting after my Wife of 32 years like we’re teens again is priceless.
    She told me multiple times in the 4 years of living this way, that there’s no way she’d go back now.

Our first couple years we’d take a week or two break and go back to sex daily and it started to feel hollow, if that makes sense. We both realized we enjoy having her cock locked up and weaning me off having orgasms as much as possible is much more exciting for both of us.

15. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    We are both addicted.....for over 20 years

16. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Chastity is addicttive, since it involves dopamine and anything that involves dopamine is inherently addictive.

17. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Seems to affect both in the couple.

austria_fox and Beyondheat like this.
  18. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    I do chastity without device, so i dont have all these problems, i just enjoy the pure denial

And yes, it is addictive! Not the denial, i get addicted to the sadism of a woman. Her keeping me denied is so cruel, and i get addicted to that cruelty, its like a woman gets more powerful with every denial.

19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I think we’re both addicted to it, I do it because I love to please and serve my Madam, and she loves to see how much she can control and deny me, and how much discomfort, pain and humiliation I will endure for her.

20. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    That's to be expected.

If dopamine wasn't involved then you would find it hard work and likely repulsive, and you wouldn't gte any pleasure from it, and wouldn't want to do it.

Skywalker41918 and medfet878 like this.
  21. Deleted member 97090

It must be nice to have someone to share chastity with

22. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    So we change cages, I am in a ball trap 8c now, it’s decently easy to keep clean with anti bacterial soap, we were using just a lock in the end as a symbol, it’s super easy to stay clean, the tube device in my profile we use when the ring starts to irritate. It’s a good device and requires tight panties to wear it and hold its weight. I think chastity is addictive to me, my wife likes piv a ton and we sometimes do it and I don’t finish as long as I can either pre or post for her. She loves my attitude when locked but may get annoyed with clingy behavior or want quick piv access

23. Deleted member 109631

Since I am self.locked for the time being, I find that since I'm still working on getting the right gap for my device that I find myself pausing when needing to let the skin heal or send the device back for adjustments. Apparently I have a high and tight scrotum. This will be the 3rd time it has been sent back for adjustments. I try to use my other cages but they are not as comfortable and cause chaffing and irritation alot quicker than the one that's currently being adjusted.

So there will be times where I go in locked for half the day or a few days or even weeks depending on how I'm feeling, and or if I'm needing to let my skin heal. I usually find myself in one of my other cages that I can tolerate at least half the day and thru the night. But it always comes off for work since they don't tolerate being active and sweating all that well.

So my main enemy is frustration from having to spend more time and money always sending it back for adjustments trying to achieve a better fit that doesn't cause ball burn, chaffing, skin irritation or even bruises.

At one point I had even thrown out all but one of my devices bc I had given up on it. Only one I kept was the one that I had invested so much time and money into so far (which is the one that's being adjusted again). So if anything I will have a experience very nice paperweight lol.

medfet878 likes this.
  24. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    Is your cage SS? Have you tried almond oil as a lubricant.?

25. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    Or organic cocoanut oil.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice