Chastity wear for teachers or similar workers

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by SteveTheGoldfish, Sep 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. SteveTheGoldfish

Teacher
    North England
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    I have the conundrum of trying to balance the twin lives of being a kinkster and a mild mannered maths teacher.

I am wondering if there are any other teachers here, and if they have advice.

Obviously I understand that in normal day to day working there should be no need for anyone to know what's in my pants, so maybe I am over thinking here.

But I do feel teachers get held to a very high standard, and so I would appreciate any advice or reassurance on keeping oneself safe.

Beyondheat and cagedsissyslave like this.
  2. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    Are there metal detectors at your workplace? Are staff prone to strip-searches there?

When combined with your work attire, is your device / bulge at all visible? If so, can you purchase appropriate trousers that will hide it?

Is there something else about wearing a chastity device in a professional setting around minors that gives you concern?

SteveTheGoldfish likes this.
  3. SteveTheGoldfish

Teacher
    North England
    Local Time:
    No metal detectors, gladly my school is not that bleak.

Perhaps I am overthinking here, and maybe just looking for reassurance.

I could see it being a potential career ending scandal if it was detected, but everything fits under clothes.

Am I just paranoid.

Would like to hear from other people in this situation as to how they make it work

4. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    For many of us it is just there, not the kinky thing. It's only at home or in the bedroom it is a sex toy, and only sometimes there too. Lol

5. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    Even though chaste feels like an identity, at a gut level, I think you shouldn't.

The damage if caught out wouldn't just be to your career, but to the way your students remember their relationship with you as a teacher and adult role model/authority figure. Plus, as teacher you are the subject of hyper scrutiny.

Perhaps get a PA piercing instead?

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    You could turn that right around...
    What, morally or for any other factor, is the better choice, the higher standard?
    Being chaste in (or out of) a school, or being otherwise?

When's the last time anyone in the school had contact with or saw what's in your trousers?
    Never? Then there's a pretty good chance that it will stay that way.

The only way you'll get found out is either if you tell anyone, or if someone physically bumps into you. If the latter happens, how would they know from an accidental knock to something hard what it actually was? Was it something like a mobile phone in your pocket, keys, your hip bone? Remember, while kids might be a little more worldly wise these days due to the internet, things like an adult male chastity cage would be right off their radar. Most adults wouldn't know, never mind kids. If you keep your cool and just change the subject to corridor discipline, homework, threat of detention (do they still to that these days?) then they'll just be glad to get away and the next thing will soon enough preoccupy them.
    In the unlikely event that an adult discovers then just use the non-sexual, moral/christian argument. If they want to try to be judgemental they can hardly criticise you for wanting to be chaste, can they?

It's novel for you so you're uncertain of what you haven't experienced. Many of us here wear our devices 24/7, at home, when at work, with family, with friends. Very few of those aquantances have any idea that the people here are chastised, and those that do are mostly those who have been told. If anything, a device adds very little size to the flaccid penis, and prevents erections, so in that respect there's actually much less to be seen than when you're not wearing it.

SergioUK, Beyondheat and littleguy3 like this.
  7. Deleted member 109631

Honestly I can see both sides of the coin on this.

But here's a thought maybe mostly for humor and being a devils advocate here. If caught wearing a male chastity device (which I'm not sure how you would if you are not doing anything in appropriate) but none the less you got caught some how. Could you not reverse it and say I put myself in chastity and not have the keys in order to further protect my students (granted that may just make you sound like a sexual predator lol )

Anyways I think you're over thinking it. No one will know unless you wear super tight clothing as a norm before you start chastity and or if you do something that could be considered in appropriate for a teacher student interactions like using the locker room to shower or something (assuming it's high school and has a gym in the school)

IB-Chaste, NsToy and littleguy3 like this.
  8. CagedandPantied

CagedandPantied Long term member

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    I’m a teacher and I teach daily in lockup.
    I gave a presentation last night to over 50 parents in a cage and lace panties.
    I sit to pee and make sure my panties aren’t visible under the stall dividers, and it’s been fine for years.

9. Green.Fly

Green.Fly Member

Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    I do it. I consider it to be jewelry for genitals. If I get outed, I'll fall back on the what's in my pants is not for inspection or questions. My penile jewelry is between myself and my wife.

And oh well, if it happens and I get ridiculed out of the profession then so be it. I love my job and put a lot into it. But realistically I can use my management skills (or hell, even basic construction skills) to get an far easier job that pays much better. Most people don't get that teaching is a life consuming job that does not pay what it should. We do it because we're passionate about it.

10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    As long as it isn't visible I don't see a problem.

11. Knox_

Knox_ Active member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Yes, you are overthinking. Of course it is not a problem. I am a teacher myself and sometimes I wear my chastity cage. I even teach skills where close contact is necessary but as in normal daily life no one touches your crotch that doesn't happen while wearing your chastity cage either. So no problem. Just do it one time and you will notice that it is not a problem. It is mainly in your own head, others know nothing and see nothing. And after a while it will become natural for you too. Good luck and enjoy it.

12. SteveTheGoldfish

Teacher
    North England
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I'm a mathematics teacher so not too much physical activity.

And when the lessons in flow I forget about the kinky daydreams I have when driving in

13. Knox_

Knox_ Active member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    So no problem at all! Just give it a try!

14. SteveTheGoldfish

Teacher
    North England
    Local Time:
    I'm also thinking it would be a sensible one to have a emergency key. Just in case the unthinkable happens

R2002 likes this.
  15. I'm leaking

I'm leaking Member

Local Time:
    I completely get where you are coming from. I also work in a school albeit I'm not a teacher. When I started wearing a cage, I had similar feelings. I wore my cage from when I got home until I left for work the next day. I didn't feel happy about wearing my cage at school. My employer supplies me with work clothes I'm expected to wear. They include baggy cargo trousers. I figured it would be highly unlikely my cage would be spotted wearing the trousers. I now wear my cage to work and don't give it a second thought.

1mlockedup and bondinchas like this.
  16. Cuck247

Cuck247 Active member

Local Time:
    I doubt anyone would notice, i was locked for many years in my public facing job and never recieved a comment from anyone.

I would try it and take the key with you so if you have any doubts problem easily sorted.

17. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:10 AM
  18. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    I used to work in a co-ed facility, While wearing it was mandatory in our relationship, i looked at it as a insurence policy. In theory if a female claimed i was out of line, Mistress could validate such actions would be impossible, as she had the keys.

true42 likes this.
  19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good tight fitting briefs will hold everything in place and also reduce the outline of your device, you could always wear boxers over the top of briefs so you have a double layer of padding.
    You can also get male underwear that has a foam insert in the crotch to hide the outline of the genitals from the bulge. I think these are actually swimwear, but again could be worn under regular boxers.

Kfb47 likes this.
  20. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    I would strongly recommend a full belt like a latowski. That option not only ensures you are locked but doubles as protection from errant students wanting to kick you in the balls :)

21. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    You make make it work because it pleases your mistress that is your main concern, it’s really no one else’s business, besides that, how is it working out for you and your mistress?

22. Beyondheat

Beyondheat Active member

Local Time:
    #22 Beyondheat, Sep 16, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2023
    Hi. Another teacher here, at a pretty respectable independent school. I've worn it for about a week or so and I'm as sure as I can be no one even thought something was up. Locktober might be bringing some more time similarly encumbered.

If it helps, try some loose chinos whilst the weather is warm. Or this can be a thing of the holidays and every weekend? 170 days a year under lock and key. If it helps, I'm normally in a Cherry Keeper small.

23. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Nah, if it's a risk of becoming known then gossip you are right to have asked advice. A red line should be the whole world knowing, that's not fair on you or everyone else. I have to deal with metal detectors and body searches every day. See my blog for how to live happily and securely in enforced chastity when you have to unlock for work. You just need to both want it and work together.

tomf_22033 and SteveTheGoldfish like this.
  24. JKL

JKL Active member

Rome, Italy
    Local Time:
    Teacher here too (high school) and concerned about wearing it at work. I’ve done it a few times with a long cardigan but it’s Locktober in a week and 20 days at work. I need to be very creative.

25. CagedandPantied

CagedandPantied Long term member

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:
    2 questions:
    What kind of cage do you wear, and what’s your dress code like? I’ve found that a resin or 3D printed cage + jeans makes it pretty much undetectable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice