Lancelot Deluxe

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by scottishsubby, Feb 15, 2015.

1. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    I have, over the years, spent a lot of time in various chastity devices. I've had, or been locked in , a CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Holy Trainer V2, a CS-100 and now a Lancelot Deluxe.

Of all the belts & devices I've had I spent by far the most time in the CS-100. This is a very well made belt, very comfortable but it does tend to be a little obvious at times and as I've recently changed jobs to an environment where such things are frowned upon that was a deal breaker for us. My wife is keen to keep me locked whenever possible so after several years of service from the CS-100 the search was on for a new device.

We tried the Holy Trainer V2 and while it is comfortable it lacked the security she wanted. I'd seen the Lancelot online and thought it looked to be everything we were needing (I'm not pierced and neither of us has any interest in changing that, so anything needing a PA was out) - after some discussion we decided to go ahead and order one.

It's not a cheap device, coming in at almost £450 but it's not as expensive as some of the full ' traditional' belts from the likes of Neosteel either. Delivery times are no better nor worse than for the majority of custom made devices at around 21 days - it is somewhat disappointing that there's no 'fast delivery' option but it's understandable.

On to the device itself... when it arrived my wife lost no time in unpacking it. First impressions were very good - clean, no sharp edges, sizes as we'd ordered and everything in the box. So far so good, so after giving it a quick wash in soapy water she decided to try it on me.

Well.. my first impression on seeing it was 'That is never going to fit!' Following the instructions we'd measured carefully and ordered the 46 mm A-ring... it looked tiny compared to the ring on the Holy Trainer but not to be deterred she pressed on. As always my hands were secured so the whole fitting process was down to her - by now she's something of an expert at this. Much to my surprise the ring went on very, very easily. A few gentle tugs, a little push on the balls and that was it. It was actually so easy that she wasn't sure she'd actually gotten everything into the ring first time and stopped to double check - indeed she had.

The cage was a similar story. It has a 40mm ring attached to an 80mm chainmail bag with an small ringlet opening at the far end. You can order them without the opening at the end but as ours is intended for long-term wear we felt the additional hygiene provided was worth it. Fitting the cage was incredibly easy - everything lines up nicely, fits together solidly and locks tight - more on the lock in a minute. No pushing or shoving required, no lube and no difficulty at all - the extreme flexibility of the bag makes it very, very easy to get the penis inside.

Ours has the integrated lock option which I'd strongly recommend. It hods the cage completely rigid to the ring and means theres no bulging padlock to click, clank or show through clothes. It also removes any hope of escaping by cutting the lock - the only way that is coming off is with the key or by destroying the device (at considerable risk of injury if I were to try it!).

Bottom line is it took her less than 30 seconds from start to finish to fit & lock the device - a record even she's surprised by. 10/10 for that.

In use, it's undoubtedly the most comfortable device I've ever worn. I've been in it continuously now for a week and just had the first cleaning - no marks, no redness, no swelling, no irritation at all. That two is a first for any device, it usually takes at least a couple of weeks to get used to a new device and iron out the kinks. There's been no ball-burn either, the shape of the ring reduces the pulling on the balls & sack when I try to get hard.

Day to day cleanliness is easy - just shower in the morning and wash as normal. Soap runs through the chainmail and allows you to keep genuinely clean very easily. It's still a good idea to have the device off at least once a week to wash it (and me, as I'm not circumcised there are bits that simply can't be washed in any chastity device!) but it's by no means essential.

Security - well, I have tried to pull out, under her supervision as with all new devices and I can't. That's not to say others won't be able to but I can't. There's also no hope of removing the device entirely (which I could do with the Holy Trainer) - the gap between the cage and the ring is just too small.

Visibility - it's invisible under ANY clothing. Honestly, even in my underwear I can't tell it's there. I'd happily go swimming wearing it, there is no way anyone would see it under a decent set of swimshorts.

Restriction of movement - very little. As with any trapped ball device you naturally walk with your legs slightly further apart but that's it. It certainly doesn't impact on my freedom of movement or prevent me from undertaking any normal activity.

So... there you have it. For us, it looks very much like we've found the perfect device at last. There is genuinely no reason why it *has* to be removed if she doesn't want it to be. The only downside is that as its metal it's not really suitable for wearing if you're traveling by air - for that it will be back into the holy trainer for me.

Gents, be careful what you wish for if you buy one of these... there are no excuses, she really will have complete control!

A very, very good device.

S.

hardbodysub likes this.
  2. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    Welcome to CM. IS the device you described the one in your icon? You mention a chain-meal device, but the one in picture is solid.

3. scottishsubby

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    The one shown is the CS-100 that preceded the Lancelot. I'll update it soon.

4. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    Is there a reason for moving from the CS-100? Are you getting rid of it?

5. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  6. scottishsubby

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    The CS-100 can sometimes be a little obvious under some clothing (think suit & tie) and my current workplace is not the most tolerant of alternative lifestyles. We are keeping the cs-100 since both my wife & I like the look of it - we can still use it at other times.

7. LancelotNL

LancelotNL New member

Managing Director
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    I wear also the Lancelot with integrated lock. I can confirm totaly the feetback given bij scottishsubby.

8. Henderb1

Henderb1 Member

Local Time:
    Guys could I ask if there was any issue with the Lancelot in pulling at hair is the chain mail . Also I was considering this with the belt option from FF cs700 and was going to get a large tube section so that full erections were possible, do you think that it would still be possible to master ate with this, I hope not. And finally you both mention how the cs100 can be noticeable do you mean the belt or bulge and if it was the later did you get the tube version which has 5mm taken off the bottom which holds you closer? Would really appreciate your help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice