Chastity wear for teachers or similar workers

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by SteveTheGoldfish, Sep 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:22 AM

I would suggest your profession is more important than your kink. Just my two cents

2. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    If you keep your pants on in school ,there is no trouble at all. If you don't, cage or no cage, you're going to jail. It's as simple as that.
    Those are all toys / aids you use when you want to have sex. So you probably should not use them to get off at school. A chastity cage is designed to keep you from having sex and to prevent you from touching yourself inappropriately.

Chastity is about maintaining purity and integrity in your sex life. You two have such a twisted view of sexuality, you can only see others from your own distorted world view.

3. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    No it's you twisting a sex toy to fit a narrative that makes it ok in your head to wear it. It is a sex toy by definition. A woman deciding when and how you get off isnt being chaste. It's femdom a fetish. Whatever makes you sleep better however.

Beyondheat likes this.
  4. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    You just demonstrated my point. It's a sex toy by YOUR definition. You refuse to accept anyone elses view. You are a bigot - "a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group."

5. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Shall we look up definition of what a cock cage is as well? A woman controls your cock. That's by definition a fetish or kink since we're so fond of definitions. You just won't own your kinks and that's fine. However doesn't make a bigot for stating the obvious.

6. Wanderer

Wanderer Active member

Sahuarita Arizona
    Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    It's it illegal no.
    Is it a good idea... Probably not.

It is very low risk that something bad would happen, however if you were discovered there is a very large chance that the results would be catastrophic to your career, reputation, and life.

So the overall risk would be high. Is it worth the risk to you? Teachers get fired for stupid things and private things all the time. Why take the risk? Do you get enough it of it that the consequences are worth it if you are discovered?

As I tell my kids, you pick your choices not your consequences.

7. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    It's definitely a fetish in your world view. And I accept it's a fetish to you. But again, you can't and refuse to see a different perspective.

There are some who have given the key and their sexuality to their wives as the most precious gift they have. Much like what a wedding ring symbolizes but a bit more intimate.

There are some who need help overcoming a masturbation problem. They've asked their spouse to help by holding the key to their guardrail.

Is Covenant Eyes digital device monitoring software a fetish or kink because it reports sexually explicit / suspicious activity to a spouse or friend? Is it a fetish or kink for a spouse to control, restrict and password protect your phone to prevent you from viewing things you've both agreed you shouldn't?

8. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    It's a fetish in everyone's world view except for those deluding themselves. Bottom line you have a woman controlling your orgasms. That sir by any definition is a fetish. If you can own that or not is not my concern.

9. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Can you even give a real life example of what "something bad would happen" might be? I can't imagine a scenario. I've lived 60+ years and haven't been in a situation where someone's chastity cage could have been exposed to me by accident if they were wearing one. And if I had been, I would have looked away immediately out of embarrassment and respect for the other individual.

10. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    So, by your definition, those on this site who practice chastity without a cage and give control of their orgasms to their wives have a fetisdh also.

11. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Look you don't want to admit you have a kink thats on you. Impacts my life zero. The fact you're trying so hard with every tangent argument known to man does however showc you know its one. It's ok to have kinks, embrace it.

12. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    Wears a cage while teaching at school, because might get an erection or masturbate around children.

or maybe...

Wears a cage while teaching at school, because wants to be sexually stimulated around children.

13. Wanderer

Wanderer Active member

Sahuarita Arizona
    Local Time:
    #63 Wanderer, Nov 19, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2023
    Fird for only fans content
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kiro7.com/news/trending/husband-wife-teachers-fired-arizona-after-students-discover-onlyfans-content/JA2HMVIZXZDWZI4ZA47AXMWATY/?outputType=amp

Fired for attending a drag show
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/texas-teachers-fired-after-attending-drag-show/story?id=101665045

Fired for wear a face mask with slogan
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/26/us/texas-teacher-fired-black-lives-matter-mask-trnd/index.html

There are many other articles about teachers being fired for doing things perceived by others as wrong. If this thread shows anything, it is that there are people who would perceived this as wrong if you were found out.

I am not saying don't do it. I'm saying acknowledge and accept the risk if you do it.

The world is a much different judgemental place than it was before. One upset person with a platform can make a huge stink over even minor things. For better or worse teachers are held to a very high standard, one for which they don't get paid accordingly at least not in the US.

14. Green.Fly

Green.Fly Member

Local Time:
    Then no one on this site should wear a chastity cage as kids are around everyone at some point...

No law is being broken, no sex acts near kids are happening, no possibility it can 'just fall off'. It really is body jewelry, like a piercing. You make it sound like a vibrator is on while moaning in front of class, fuck no. This is a passively worn piece of metal.

Anyways, I'm done with internet arguing with 2 people. I'll do what I like. I'm qualified to work my job, I'm good at it, and my pants are no one's concern. I also work in a country (not US) with a decent legal system that respects rights and freedoms.

Anonymous, thanks for debating without promoting violence.

Jay, you sound physically aggressive. I see this as more of a red flag for children to be around.

15. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    There's legality and morality. I certainly am no pillar of morality but I'm firm believer of time and place. Also several examples of what you say don't or can't happen are in this thread. A cage fell in class and a guy was shocked what have you in class. So it does happen. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Good sense should always prevail. Good luck

16. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    I am going to close this nightmare of a thread as it's not going anywhere good.

Come on, this is obvious, if something turns you on, then you shouldn't be wearing it in a classroom of children.

Even if it doesn't turn you on, you shouldn't really be wearing it in case something goes wrong, what if you have to intervene in a fight and you get kicked in the nuts or the device falls off? A lot of things can go wrong in a classroom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice