Anyone whose partner doesn’t want you to have a full climax ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, Jul 11, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    In my opinion, since the vast majority of women are fully functional adults who can treat people well during their period, men do not have an excuse to exhibit their “drop”.

cj0434 and littleguy3 like this.
  2. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    This year we started off with goal of 1 full orgasm per month, and a ruin or two whenever my Wife decided she wanted to reward me. She mostly stuck to that, occasionally granting an extra full.
    But at the end of June we both decided we wanted to see how the rest of the year would go if I only received ruins, whenever she decides of course.
    This is year 4 of chastity, I didn’t keep track of my orgasms in ‘20, I had 208 in ‘21, 90 in ‘22 and if she sticks with the plan for this year, I’ve had 11 full orgasms in ‘23 and 4 of those were on my birthday weekend in January. I know some of you guys will still be shocked by those numbers, but those are massive drops considering our entire marriage from 1991 up till the cage went on in 2020, she’d give me approximately 450-500 orgasms a year. My Wife still can’t really believe that we’re at this point that I’m happy just to give her all the orgasms she wants and then cuddle her to sleep every night and I’m not whining and begging every day lol….so far :)

IB-Chaste likes this.
  3. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Yes and no. I'm sweeping a couple different things under "drop". The behavior that irritated me all those months ago was hubby's reluctance to be locked back up, complaining about the cage, etc. Yes, he should have just dealt with it and "drop" isn't an excuse. Especially since chastity had been his idea. Since then I think he's gotten better at that aspect. Those were new and surprising feelings, he didn't handle them particularly well, but he's grown. We could go back to a week or two between orgasms and it would probably be fine.

But along the way I discovered something else. The built-up desire after a couple weeks of denial has a rather profound effect on hubby. I like the result, as does he. An orgasm tends to erase most of that desire. That "drop" is harder to manage. Even if he could fake it, would I really want him to? Isn't it better when it is genuine? We both think so, which is what has led to fewer orgasms for hubby.

4. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Well put…. My wife says pretty much the same, so I do expect a lot less orgasms…. Unfortunately… earlier this year I was pretty much helping myself on a daily basis - I’m 60 now but not much less horny than I was 30 or 40 years ago… (being 60 just means i can’t have 5 full orgasms a day like I used to!! Lol!!)
    I digress… my wife knows exactly when I’ve had a full cum now… she knows… the cage of course is a escapable, no PA or rivets holding it tight, but there is no way I would cheat… wife WOULD know and I would get so much grief, at my age, I’ve had enough of that over the years from ex’s… thus I am now a firm advocate of ‘happy wife, happy life!’
    And basically, she doesn’t like my attitude after I have had a full O. It’s her Period this week. Hopefully done Saturday when we go away for a ‘dirty weekend’. But she doesn’t do PIV when ‘on’. Refuses. But wants my full O inside her…Her period SHOULD be over sometime Saturday… but wouldn’t surprise me if she’s ‘not quite finished’ therefore depriving me of my 100 day lock up celebratory cum!!!!
    Oh well… I will have waited 100 days - I can always wait a few more…. Or another 100… whatever she wants!! Happy wife, Happy Life!!

5. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    Wait! You're 60 and she's still having periods?!?!?!?!? How old is your wife??? How long have you been together?

IB-Chaste and Andylocked like this.
  6. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    She’s 45… quite normal to still be having periods at that age… ;)

7. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    15 years your junior?!?!? Whoa! What did you have to offer her that attracted her to you?

8. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    Dude thats a bit rude and presumptuous. Many women are attracted to older men and its pretty presumptuous to think its about whats on offer, thats painting women in a pretty poor light.

9. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I meat "offer" in a very wholesome way. The fact that you are an older man and she was attracted to that is the answer I was looking for. Thats awesome! My apologies!

Andylocked likes this.
  10. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    I don't really buy into the drop being an excuse for being unpleasant. I think we realise it's more subtle than that. I would go down on her even if I wasn't horny so no noticeable difference. We both know that giving her oral when caged IS my sex life, or at least my only way of getting in tune with my sexuality. She just gets turned on by the sadism of me getting aroused during sex and not coming and how desperatei am to pleasure her. Now we have a couple of cages that irritate in different places we don't need to remove for comfort. We have a quiu box so if I'm granted a release for washing or shaving, etc, that's all I'm given time for. We seem to have a system to go on indefinitely. I asked how long and was told I would be caged for the rest of the year. It's much longer than I want but it's not up for debate. Next time I cheat, quit or escape we stop playing with the cage and I'll still be banned from sex or cumming in the presence of my mistress. In that sense I have little choice but to accept my new life as a pussy licking slave.

Zevon likes this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’m permitted anal orgasms but not full ones, Madam also got sick of the sub drop/ lack of servitude after so she put a stop to it. She also pointed out as I could never give her a orgasm with my cock why should I get one from it.

masohedo likes this.
  12. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I don’t experience drop much at all, definitely not where I become an asshole or treat my Wife worse or anything. The only difference I notice is the intensity of that chastity “high” or the incredible lust is down for a couple days. I’m still horny and would love to have sex many many more times, I can just tell quite a difference from not having a full orgasm and having one and at this point it’s not really worth that 10-20 seconds of the full blown release.
    I’m hoping my Wife will stick with allowing only ruins for the rest of this year. Then we’ll talk about how ‘24 will look like I guess.

bondinchas likes this.
  13. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    I like that she participates in denying herself as well. Does she wear a belt?

14. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    No, lol, no need.

15. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    I am not allowed a full climax, but not primarily because of the the "drop." It is an element of our Power Exchange. It is both a way for Mistress to exercise her power over me and also my gift to her, giving up something precious to me, as a measure of how much she means to me.

Andylocked likes this.
  16. NadiaKeyholder

NadiaKeyholder @NadiaKeyholder

Keyholder
    Chile
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I prefer permanent denial, all.pleasure is for me

17. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    My better half really notices the "drop". She much prefers my behaviour when I'm desperate for her attention. She likes the intensity.

We noticed that when I'm allowed to cum infrequently there is very little if any drop and I remain insatiable. We noticed if I'm allowed to cum at around eight weeks there seemed to be no change in my desire afterward.

18. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    This is true for us also. It's almost as if she is now hyperfocused, looking for any drop in my behavior and intensity. I have to be careful that she doesn't interpret any less than positive comments or actions as a loss in attentiveness, humility, or consideration.
    This too! For me, seems to be 1 month. An orgasm after that length of time leaves me anything but satiated. Perhaps it's the frequency of intimacy and teasing that keeps my hormone levels fully topped off along with the lack of any erections because of 24x7 chastity.

19. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I've been suffering much less of a drop, I think. I don't really have an explanation; it may help that I am no longer on just the "honour system". (That has certainly helped my attitude quite a bit, which is why I'm no longer on the honour system.)

I know that there's some drop, because I go from being absolutely crazy to please her, to being "only" completely respectful and obedient. It still takes me a few days to return to the state of "crazy", but she doesn't seem to miss it (even if she enjoys it when it's there).

littleguy3 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice