What excites you?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by PoolgirlMB320, Jul 5, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. PoolgirlMB320

PoolgirlMB320 New member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    To the girls out there:

My husband and I are new to chastity. From your perspective, what do you gain from it?

I’ve love the attention and my husband enjoys the excitement of a non-vanilla life. But, is there more to it?

asastype likes this.
  2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    Since my wife would never be on here, I will answer for her. The ability to enjoy sexual intimacy without being bothered with a repulsive penis. She never has liked penises, and especially hates having them inside of her.

LukeVallentine and Charles3451 like this.
  3. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    That explains a lot about your posts on CM especially this disturbing one. Perhaps your wife can cut it off and throw it in the trash for you. It would make you both happy.

RoyMunson and JaySaysYes like this.
  4. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    That's really rude, @remyruff. Be nice. @Shepherdsflock is incredibly generous sharing her difficult journey with us.

5. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    This must be your opinion, nice to meet you. I am totally going through something too, but I won't share it with the community like Shepardsflock must be doing on some other thread here. This thread started with a legitimate question to the female members of the forum. Next, she who has a penis wrote something about how repulsive penises are and their hate for them without any relevance to the OP.
    It must be some kind of brain fart to call me rude for my comments when they draw clear conclusions to a member deliberately hijacking a perfectly good question.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  6. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    The context was about my wife and what she found exciting about chastity. Try reading, bigot. You might learn something.

7. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    You know very well that doing so would kill me, and I take your words as wishing death upon me. I hope that @L-u-c-y will address this.

Charles3451 likes this.
  8. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    You are rude. And you are the one who derailed the thread. I gave a simple answer concerning my wife's attraction to the common interest of this site. You then made the whole thing about me, and my anatomy, which nobody else was even discussing. You hate me, and have made that very clear before. Now you're screaming it from the rooftops once again.

Charles3451 likes this.
  9. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    Im hopeful we can do better than this

remyruff and Shepherdsflock like this.
  10. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    Speaking on behalf of my Wife, who is a member but hardly ever logs in...

Specifically - lots of housework.
    In general - she really likes that I do as I'm told.

Richard_wishes and jemima like this.
  11. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    My wife is most pleased about 2 almost contradictory benefits (for her).
    On the one hand she loves teasing me and seeing my desperation, and related to that my strenuous efforts to please her any way I can, but
    On the other hand, she likes that if she is not in the mood, she can just ignore it and I won't be harassing her or trying to pressure her into sex, even if that lasts for days.

Richard_wishes and tiruh811 like this.
  12. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    Question for women...gets responses from men.

Maybe this question should be in the female keyholders section...except there are men with penises that have been verified female so it will likely just be more mansplaining.

13. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #13 L-u-c-y, Jul 5, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2023
    That is quite a horrible post. You are banned from commenting on this thread.

What business of yours is it what people get up to in their own bedrooms?

14. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    BRAVA!!!

15. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry @PoolgirlMB320 , that you will get most of your answers here from men who sometimes like to bicker. I hope you can look past that as I have found CM to be a very diverse, welcoming and helpful community if you can look past a few things. As one person mentioned you can get verified and post where only women can answer if you wish.

To your question, my Queen (wife) loves the Power that she has to control me (mentally, not just physically). It excites her to no end which allows her better/more sex and a confidence in our relationship. And to my surprise, the more powerful and confident she becomes, the more it turns me on. As a result my libido is so high that I am walking around in a dopamine rush non stop vs mere minutes before an ordinary orgasm/drop. For sure it has brought us closer together (the key is a lot of communication - even if she always gets the last word).

Hope that helps and I hope you guys find that combination that works best for you. It seems to be different for every couple and takes a long time to mature, but if you find what works for you I will bet money that he will love it, too.

tiruh811 and cshorts like this.
  16. PoolgirlMB320

PoolgirlMB320 New member

Local Time:

thank you for your honest reply. This is what I was looking for.

Headtrip likes this.
  17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    For my madam it’s about having actual physical control over part of my body and control over what pleasure I am allowed and when. It’s also about the mental aspect of it to for her, she loves how she can manipulate and mould me to her will and her ways.

Headtrip likes this.
  18. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    My KH loves to tease me. She's just a little older than me and she plays up the 'older girl bully' dynamic very well e.g. we pretend the scenario she's steals my lunch money, etc.

Chastity has given her so many new opportunities to tease and frustrate me & she knows the power of the saying things like "I'm going to ruin you tonight!".

She's awesome and she rocks my (caged) world!

tiruh811 and Headtrip like this.
  19. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    My KH loves to push my limits and do things I might never try otherwise. She knows I will be anxious, embarrassed or down right humiliated but may end up excited after it is over. Things like modeling the various cages she has for me in front of her girlfriends (often wearing nothing, panties or crotchless pantites ) My first lapdance in chastity at a strip club. My first time at an ABS with gloryhole booths. You get the idea. The riskier the better she thinks. I have said no but not often because of my own curiousity.

Curious40ish likes this.
  20. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    The attention is wonderful. I think a lot of it comes from the fact that intimacy has been decoupled from the expectation of sex. A kiss or caress can be just that, and isn't expected to always lead to something more. Combined with hubby's constant state of arousal, my day is now peppered with these little acts of intimacy. I feel cherished.

It is also immensely liberating to have sex completely on my own terms. My confidence has grown and I've become much more adventurous. Sex had become stale and routine. Now it is exciting and fun.

But it took me quite a while to get here. I had to let go of a lot of old habits, figure out what works and doesn't work, etc. The biggest challenge was getting rid of that overwhelming guilt I used to feel every time I didn't let hubby have an orgasm right away. Needless to say, that guilt is long gone and I've fully embraced keeping hubby locked up.

21. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    It does not turn my partner on persay, but she does like to know her cock cant get hard without her being around. She always reminds me how much more productive I am locked up.

She also likes that I look after her. How much of it is because I am kept locked up I don't really know because I have always tried hard for her. Being locked definitely intensifies the pleasure I get in doing things for her and making her life better. I don't see how that can be a bad thing :) I think it makes me better for her.

I never instigate sex, I think she likes that there is no pressure, although we have a regular "date night" which I really look forward too, I think she sometimes feels that with regularity comes expectation, so if its comes around and it doesn't happen we make sure it is discussed rather than overlooked. Being locked and forgotten sucks.

All that said my partner generally lets me orgasm when she does, yet she knows she doesnt have to, I have been 5 weeks denied while we still had sex weekly, and when she did let me cum it wasn't because I needed to, she knows she can have me withhold my orgasm if she chooses to and she also knows I welcome it either way. I think she just likes it being mutual and that is fine as well.

Curious40ish and tiruh811 like this.
  22. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I have an issue with this reply especially that it was the first response, and I am not a bigot, probably will be accused of being one but i don't care.

While I support your journey as I have stated in the past, this comment is completely out of context with the OP. She was seeking responses from the norms not of extremes, like it or not mate your an extreme not a norm.

You are a minority with the same rights of others yes but your voice does not speak for the majority of the population. Your post was meant to shock, and because of who you are you expect to get away with it. Lucy should censor YOUR post in as much as the other poster.

Shepherdsflock while I accept your reality don't push your stuff on people who are relatively normal. You have no right to do this. We accept who you are but the fact is your reality is not normal, its yours and respectfully unique. You COMPLETELY ignored the OP, she does not find penises disgusting, what relevance did your rant have???? She was looking for the benefits of chastity and yet you chose to shove your experience and your life down her throat.

Shame on you.

23. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    This matter was settled. If you're still wanting to fight about it, take your fight up with Lucy. I'm done fighting bout it. Nobody else on here would be receiving this kind of criticism if they said their wife doesn't like penises or penetration. Nobody would care. I know because such comments have been made many times on here over the years and I read them with my own eyes. But I say it, and people want to fight about it. I'm done fighting about it. Go talk to Lucy and settle your score with her.

PingüinoVolando and Lakeman like this.
  24. Richard_wishes

Richard_wishes New member

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    Hi there, a lot depends on what you enjoy in your world and what is acceptable.
    A part of male chastity is about surrendering control to another, that can have some consequences, like having to earn your favour to be unlocked. So that means you have control.
    Enjoying seeing what you can make hubby do to release.
    Oh and tease the poor guy. Show him what he is missing.

I personally enjoy showering and washing my wife. Having her in control in the bedroom. And love it when she wears the key.

Richard

25. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Part of the conflict here is simply due to a misunderstanding. @Shepherdsflock was *not* stating *her own* views about penises -- she was sharing her *wife's* views: "She never has liked penises, and especially hates having them inside of her."

This is exactly what OP was asking for (women's views about their partner's chastity) -- as most other responses have done, someone in chastity answering on behalf of their female partner. A couple of folks mistakenly thought @Shepherdsflock was stating her own views -- simply a misreading of what she wrote. Her response was as responsive to OP, and as appropriate, as the many other responses in which someone in chastity answered on behalf of their partner.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice