Anyone truly tried the first 90 days lockup?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Blanklegendary, Jun 20, 2023.

?

How long was your first true lockup period?

1. 1 day

14 vote(s)
    13.9%
  2. 1 weekend

11 vote(s)
    10.9%
  3. 1 week

19 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. 2 weeks

18 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. 1 month

12 vote(s)
    11.9%
  6. 2 months

12 vote(s)
    11.9%
  7. 3 months

9 vote(s)
    8.9%
  8. Longer than 3 months

6 vote(s)
    5.9%
Random Thread
  1. Blanklegendary

Blanklegendary New member

Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    Hi.l, this website has been shared multiple multiple times.. and it seems to be truly on of the best for chastity introductions.

Inside suggested a first 90 day initial lockup period.
    Anyone truely tried it?
    How was the experience and did it accomplish what it set out to accomplish?

How long was your first initial lockup?
    Excluding the trial fitting period?
    I recently gotten a pretty comfortable cage, trying to make it work.
    If it works, then comes the hard part .
    Telling my vanilla wife.
    But that will be another tale for another time.

2. Blanklegendary

Blanklegendary New member

Local Time:
    2:41 PM
  3. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    I selected 2 Months, but because of sleep deprivation only made it to 7 weeks, with only one short time out of cage at 3 weeks.

Last four weeks were 24/7.

This is with MM Jailbird.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    Less than one day for quite a while to get used to it. I don't see the point in rushing straight into long term use. You're almost certain to fail.

lockedforfun likes this.
  5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    From memory we did something like 31 days, 58, 70, and then 120.

To be clear; This was after months of messing around with different cages and working through the insanity and sleeplessness of the first few weeks.

Also, it includes the cage not being removed, the key not being used once.

She wants to do 6 months continuously locked this time.

6. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    We started with a couple of weeks, then a month then tried for 50 days (we got to 47 and she gave in to my ‘needing’ to cum - that really pissed her off actually!)… then we DID reach 50 and after a few months of freedom I was told to put it back on for 100 days… and apart from 2 times out for a couple of ruins, there it has stayed!! July 16th will be 100 days!

7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    We went one month with my first lockup after introducing chastity to my wife and giving her the key. I had 2 shorter lockups after that but we then went with a 90 day lockup after i cheated with a vibrator and confessed.

Andylocked and JaySaysYes like this.
  8. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    We did one month (No Nut November). I think I could have easily gone for 3 months - the main problem would have been that my wife loves PIV and of course over time it gets harder and harder to last during sex. I think that guide suggests no PIV during the 3 months so if my wife would have been fine with other stuff it would have not been an issue to go 3 months.

Of course this is assuming that you have a device you're happy with. That doesn't give you skin problems when worn for a long time, or hurts and pinches. My guess is, if you can go for like 2 weeks without any unlocking and your dick is doing alright, then you can go as long as you want.

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My first true lock up period was a week, well about 7 days and 12 hours. I’d got to madams place on the Saturday morning and she locked me up, we spent the whole weekend doing bdsm, I had given madam oral to orgasm both days and I had remained locked, on the Sunday night she told me she wasn’t going to unlock me and she wanted me to go to work locked, I said I couldn’t and she told me I didn’t really have a choice as she wasn’t going to unlock me!
    So I went home and went to work Monday, Tuesday caged, and it was all fine, went to my madams Wednesday and she told me as it was all ok I was to stay locked till the weekend, and I was unlocked the Saturday night. Needles to say I was locked back up again before I went home Sunday.

herboi and Andylocked like this.
  10. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    In the early days my wife thought the cage was going to hurt me, "it looks painful." She was constantly asking me to take it off and calling an end to what could only be wild discomfort.

We had an opportunity as she got more used to the idea to have me wear it at home while she was gone for the weekend. I BEGGED her to wear the key on a necklace which she did (and never repeated since) and it has only gotten longer from there.

Sometimes a LONG lock up isn't going to be an option. It took me two years to find the right cage in the right size.

Curious40ish likes this.
  11. lockedforM

lockedforM Member

Hanover, Germany
    Local Time:
    When we initially started chastity play last year in the summer and got more serious about long term, my wife really enjoyed the idea of an initial three months long lock-up. Due to some skin problems I ended up being locked on and off for 60 of the 90 days. My wife gave me a handful of ruined orgasms during that time, but otherwise I wasn't allowed to cum. And no PIV during that time either...

When the three months were up, my wife let me have some fun with my silicone girlfriend. I lasted less than a minute - it was so embarrassing!

Just this week we started chastity again after a longer break due to medical reasons. We haven't really talked about for how long my wife will keep me locked in chastity. But I'm kind of wondering if this time I would be able to stay locked for the full three months...

12. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    Once you can go overnight, you can do a full 24 hours
    Once you can do 24 hours, you can do a weekend.
    Once you can do a weekend, you can do a full week
    Once you can do a full week, you can do three weeks
    Once you can do three weeks, give three months a try.

Three months is a great target, because it lets both of you know it's possible, and if three months is possible, there really isn't any upper limit. After you do three months, whatever frequency she wants is fine.

13. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is what we have found. Initially did shorter lockups to test the waters. Equipment checks, my wife getting comfortable with longer duration. Now on day, let's see...107 since last orgasm. I have been locked 99.9% of the time since last December, but out often enough for a while for play time. Then we did a 60-day fully locked stint after the first 30 since orgasm.

While not 90-days, it got us to the point where "it's possible" so there is no upper limit. Now I'm released for play time PIV, etc, but no orgasm.

It's incredible fun! I have no idea when I'll have an orgasm. And frankly don't crave one the same way. My body aches for it when I'm super aroused (like 2 days ago), but other times like this morning I had a 30-minute play session where I practiced breathing and not clenching and just enjoyed the full-body orgasmic pleasure and never build up the urgency to orgasm. Instead I felt fully in my body, energized and enough play to get past the stopped up "need to cum" feeling. Her teasing was relentless, old me would have had 10 orgasms from the level of stimulation and fact that I haven't had an orgasm in over 3 months. :)

If you can train your body to separate ejaculation from orgasm, it becomes really fun to ride the waves of sexual energy, channel it, and play with circulating it. Other body parts become well tuned erogenous zones. I can go non-stop with my wife as long as she wants (like days if she wanted). (I have been working on self sexual master for a couple of years now.)

Thanks to @JaySaysYes for the inspiration to give it a go.

It did have it's relationship challenges due largely to work stress, other issues and subsequent communication problems that came up. But overall we grew a lot in the process. My wife transformed, to be quite clear, and has new levels of confidence in many areas of life. Who'd have thought?

If you haven't tried it, stop everything, go get a good fitting cage, explain it to your partner, set a ground rule (no unlock for 90 days but lots of teasing - keep it simple) and lock up. It's a ride like nothing else.

JaySaysYes and littleguy3 like this.
  14. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    +1 :)

Also, if you are a fairly average man that orgasms and ejaculates many times a week, then going without for 3+ months will be one of the most mindbending and difficult things you will have ever done.

I highly recommend it.

Lakeman, remyruff and knightly like this.
  15. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    It will change your focus & approach in bed, it will make you desire your partner's orgasms more fully, and it just may increase your partner's desire for physical intimacy because she becomes more secure that your interest is more on her physical pleasure and not on your own. Afterwards, when you start to orgasm more frequently, if you find yourself starting to slip back into the old habits and focusing more on your own orgasms than hers, reset yourself by going at least 30 days without a release. Then work towards finding the right interval that keeps you in that happy, healthy mental space where your partner wants frequent physical intimacy often because you have no expectations.

16. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Zero orgasms :)

17. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I'm happy :D to report that I can have mindblowing orgasms without a drop as long as I get sufficient teasing and time lapsed in between. I have no reason to aspire to zero. I just hope that my wife doesn't figure out that I don't need them. Currently, it's my motivation to lose some weight; the key remains in it's lockbox until I hit the target weight. I've never been more motivated. Without the possibility of an orgasm, I'd be compelled to eat more. She doesn't want to live with a fat slob!

18. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    The 90 day lockup totally changed our sex life because it totally changed her thinking about sex. She knows i can go for long durations without release and an orgasm. She now equates teasing me or me giving her an orgasm as pleasuring me. My releases are now something entirely different and special. As a result, we have "sex" as often as i ever dreamed of.

Chaste Bear likes this.
  19. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    This sounds like my wife, always laughing and telling me it is not fair, will not let me wear it knowingly to work or when we go out.
    I have surprised her by exposing it before going to bed and I let her know I had been wearing it 24/7 for a week without her knowing. She did not believe me at first.
    I feel naked now without it. I hope I can convince her to enforce me into wearing it. I want it but I want her to want it just as much.
    The key on a necklace would be dreamy. I will just keep focused on her happiness and try to express that me wearing it is not painful, is not uncomfortable, and makes me more willing to please her without further expectation.

20. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    My Wife doesn’t get into the long lockup and leave it sentences, she does enjoy denying orgasms for longer terms. But especially early on she would use her penis for piv very often, just no O for me.
    As time has gone on she has cut down the piv but she still likes to let him out fairly often for play time.
    I think in my four years of wearing a cage, my longest erection denial is only 11 days, orgasm denial she had me do some stints in the 50+ days, and multiple 30+ day.
    As far as the right mindset, she told me about a year ago that she doesn’t even think about my orgasms anymore really. Every time we have “sex”, whether it’s the normal oral for her, or grinding together with her bullet vibe, or the few times we have piv per month, she said in her mind we’ve both achieved orgasm and are satisfied. I knew there was definitely no going back at that point!

21. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    My erection denials are the same as my orgasm denials. 4+ weeks. PIV is off the table for us due to her flexibility issues.

My wife's mindset is the same as yours, she just doesn't verbalize it. But her actions make it clear that in her mind when she's teased me and had her own orgasm, we're both very satisfied.

Chaste Bear and Queens servant73 like this.
  22. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    It was so long ago I don’t remember.

it’s not really a good poll sorry, not many couples are so formal.

I said weekend because it was the first time I did not have access to key.

Decades later well the longest I have been denied orgasm is 5 weeks. Not really complaining either lol

The idea of being denied indefinitely or even for 3 months is forever compelling, but my partner decides not me. One day she may decide to do that and I’ll be good with it, the cage I wear certainly allows for 3 months continuous wear. If it actually meant something to her for me to endure that time space I’d do it but I don’t think it really is important to her.

Far more important that she does what pleases her and I am good with that.

23. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    I went 24/7 from the get go which was a big adjustment. First unlock was 10 days I think. I was climbing the walls as the longest i'd ever gone without cumming was 3 days. A year later and my most recent time without erection or cumming was a month.

littleguy3 likes this.
  24. SissySarahCD

SissySarahCD Active member

Retired, part-time CDr Bisexual Sissy Whore
    Esbjerg, Denmark
    Local Time:
    When I was under my Mistress D. I was released very week for cleaning of the cage, inspection of my "Clit" and thorough hair removal, all very difficult to do when locked in my chastity cage! IMG_3385.JPG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice