What is considered an emergency?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Disciplined Boyfriend, Jun 22, 2023.

?

What would you consider legit use of the "emergency key"?

1. Life threatening injury or condition

82 vote(s)
    96.5%
  2. Pre-booked medical appointment or treatment/procedure

54 vote(s)
    63.5%
  3. It hurts in some way

37 vote(s)
    43.5%
  4. I want to play an active sport

6 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. I don't feel well

4 vote(s)
    4.7%
  6. I'm going camping with the boys

3 vote(s)
    3.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    Following on from lots of other threads, including my own, I'm interested in what constitutes a legitimate use of the "emergency key".

We don't have one, we have a spare key. We've time ago discussed that if there was a life threatening emergency, then the first priority to to get medical attention and worry about a cage secondly.

Medical procedures i.e. elective surgery and other procedures aren't emergencies. The health people are nice enough to send a letter with an appointment, or tell you about it before hand, therefore there is time to discuss with the keyholder that it is or isn't a reason that the cage should be removed. If unlocked it would be with the routine key and not the spare.

So other things, minor irritation? Again keyholder would evaluate but it would still be the normal key.

Sport. Nah - keyholder has decided that we either live and embrace this lifestyle or not.

But what about those who don't have a live in keyholder and rely on lock boxes etc? I don't see any difference to asking face to face or sending a message or picking up a telephone.

Unleash the hounds of hell and everyone chucks in their tuppence worth.

Gloria's likes this.
  2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Well this is simple. If it’s worth damaging the cage, it is classed as an emergency.

Emergency keys have no place for a chaste male. Bolt cutters, pliers etc. Manly shit. That’s what’s needed in an emergency.

3. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    none of the above wasn’t an option but what I would check. I don’t and never have carried an emergency key. My wife wears the main key around her neck and the spare is in a sealed display case at home. If I need out for some reason I would need to call her and if she can’t get there then she would let the lock be broken to let me out. Major issues have been promised if I ever come home with a broken lock without checking with her first.

4. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Damn - I just assumed you could vote without checking any boxes.... and too late to edit now.

A

5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I voted for "I'm going camping with the boys" because, well, it's likely we'd end up in a bar and there are bound to be hot women there and I'm so handsome and charming that at least two of them would need a good seeing to and the cage would just get in the way of that.

Curious40ish, corsac and IB-Chaste like this.
  6. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    But in my fantasy world where I go camping, all the bars and clubs are full of dominant women and would just relock.... then ask you to go find them someone to give them a seeing to.

A

JaySaysYes likes this.
  7. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    This is everyone of my Friday nights! I love “camping”. My wife still hasn’t cottoned on to the fact we don’t own a tent.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  8. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    She is missing out on sex when camping; It's fucking in tents.

Curious40ish and corsac like this.
  9. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    She just gets too worried. Last time I offered it was all about insurance o_O. If the tent gets stolen in the night she’s no longer covered

JaySaysYes and Gloria's like this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I voted life threatening and medical procedure, as there the only reasons madam would allow me to be without my device.

11. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    in 3 or 4 years of caging I have never ever once needed an emergency key we did away with ours about 2 years agao and again have never needed it.....just saying

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  12. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I would say a trip to the emergency room, both parties forgot to unlock before a medial procedure necessitating its removal and the KH is not around (MRI etc) or something like a ball pop where the KH is not available to reset things.

13. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I lawyers found these comments amusing. "I've never needed one in 4 years so why have one?" Yeah, I haven't needed my seatbelt in ages but I still wear it. Still keep batteries in the smoke alarms too...

LongTimeLurker and Curious40ish like this.
  14. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    so do you think there is a difference between a fire or wreck that could kill you or a cage that could embarrass you?
    I wear my wedding ring every day and I don't take it off if i'm working with my hands...if something happens the ER can take it off with ease

15. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Everything in life is different. Point is an emergency key is for emergencies, saying you haven't had one yet so you don't need it is in the same train of thought. And I would hate to think of them needing to cut off my titanium cage if I had to go in for an emergency MRI or something...

16. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
  17. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    I don't know exactly what circumstances would necessitate using an emergency key, but I trust hubby's judgement, and I'm much more relaxed knowing it's there. It hasn't ever been used, but that doesn't mean I think it is unnecessary.

Most of the things listed sound like conversations that should take place, not emergencies. I unlock hubby for medical appointments. He doesn't get unlocked to go to the gym or when doing something with the guys. I'm not sure how I'd handle illness... so far it's only been minor stuff and he's remained locked.

Rectrix likes this.
  18. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:

19. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    They were deliberately picked as not being emergencies and the "normal" key could be used, but I wanted to see what was considered an emergency. I've had to go to the emergency room three times for life threatening injuries or conditions, OK I wasn't caged at the time, but I never stopped to think about changing my underwear or remove my blood stained shirt.

A

20. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    My KH speaking:

What emergency key? I keep both keys in my lockbox beside the bed. I don't bring a key when we go out or travel unless I have a plan to unlock you which isn't often.

Life threatening situation? Isn't that what the jaws of life are for? besides I don't need your little willie for anything but some occasional amusement. I might consider it if it were your hands or tongue that were locked up.

Medical appointment - No. Medical procedure - only if the pre-op instructions dictate removal of body jewelry. We removed it prior to your colonoscopy as required but from the time you started your pre-op prep, you were in no condition to get an erection so I wasn't worried about you playing with yourself. Still I didn't let you out until we left for the hospital. By that time, you were pathetic. And I was with you until they wheeled you into the procedure room completely naked with a room full of people. They knocked you out within 5 minutes and you didn't wake up until you were back in recovery with me.

It hurts? Show me the blood!

You want to play a sport? Even if I considered letting you play a sport, it certainly wouldn't be one using your willie! It's okay for you to go to the gym and work out but not to work out your little guy. You better stay in shape and keep your weight down or you're never going to be unlocked for play time! I don't want to be seen out in public with some slug!

You're not feeling well? Pfffffftttt! When has that made a difference?

I don't even let you go to another room to watch TV alone. Why would I let you go out to the bars or camping with the boys? If you need to go out, you can take me to a restaurant, shopping at the mall, to dinner with friends, to a movie, to a winery, to the theatre, or to the beach! We don't have enough free time for all of those things as it is.

I think we're going to skip your next release just for asking these stupid questions! Where's the dice?

21. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I posted on a couple of other threads how husband had to get a cage off a guy at a get together when one member of the group, a doctor, noticed something on the guy's scrotum. The guy's wife had put him in "permanent chastity" and damaged the lock on a metal device so it couldn't be opened. It's one reason why I always advise against "permanent chastity" where you damage the lock. Husband had to use a couple of different tools to get it off the guy. The cage was useless in the end.

I don't give husband an emergency key because he has tools in his truck to get it off if he has to. If it's a doctor appointment,, I just take it off before he goes. We do have a "kink friendly" doctor (they have lists of those in larger metro areas) so I have gone and given the receptionist the key and gotten it back later. This office isn't just kink "friendly", all of them are well versed so they know how to put on or off almost any chastity device. I even send husband there dressed.

If he's working in the office, I can send him to work in chastity. If he's scheduled to work in the office but suddenly has to go in the field, he has tools to get it off, usually cut the lock. He has to notify me right away and buy me a new lock. He says he can't have it on while working in the field.

if it was a real emergency and he didn't have anything else, He showed me how easy it was to cut one of the guide pins (we use a CB-6000 with an anti-pullout attachment) with a large pair of scissors or a pocket knife (he showed me on the Chinese knockoff I bought on ebay just to see if this was going to work). Once one of the guide pins is off, he can get the whole thing off. The guide pins are a little harder to replace, but he says if he had to, he probably could make some. The lock is easy to replace...

He's not always in chastity, so we don't have to worry about this all the time.

22. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    The important thing about emergency access is that the keyholder can detect when it has been utilized.

lockedforfun likes this.
  23. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think for the next poll I'll have a "who cares" answer.

A

littleguy3 likes this.
  24. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Medically: am I going to need an MRI or a catheter?

Exposurely: Is there a significant chance of embarrassment that she wouldn't want to happen?

That's it.

littleguy3 likes this.
  25. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    At first, if I went out by myself, my Wife (KH) would allow me to take the spare key.(Just in case). Then one day I was going out and she told me that she didn't want me to have the spare anymore. I was so excited, I had a hard time shopping. I was hard in my cage and could feel myself throbbing. When I got home, my Wife wanted to know how it was...I pulled down my jeans and showed her how much much I had leaked. She thought it was so funny...

Rectrix and Curious40ish like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice