Feet, WTF?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JaySaysYes, Jun 15, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    We will find out on next week's "Whyyyy?" question!:D
    With an avatar as specific as yours, you should provide more insight into the feet topic here.

2. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    I am also one of these husbands that gives a foot massage for 30-60 minutes a night. Probably at least 5 nights a week on average.
    I never thought of myself as having a foot fetish until I met my wife.
    She loves having Her feets rubbed so the more I did the more I liked it.
    She was not crazy about toe sucking until we ventured down the chastity and FLR road.
    Now She likes that too, which makes it even easier for me because I love sucking on Her toes.

She usually looks at Her phone or reads a book the entire time.
    I don’t need much. Just a couple of instances of a pleasurable moan or a “good boy” here and there and I have what I need to happily continue for long periods of time.
    I just need that to know that I’m doing it right and that it feels good for Her.

I try to think about it like, She has had a long day, She is my Queen and She deserves to relax and be massaged and not have to worry about entertaining me or anything else.
    It’s Her time and I’m just in the room to make Her time as enjoyable as possible for Her.
    If She wants to talk to me, She will. If She needs a different part of Her body rubbed, She’ll let me know. If She wants a vibrator, I’ll get Her whichever one She wants.
    I serve at the pleasure of the Queen.

you must do the same.

3. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    All good guys keep it coming. Though not! Appreciate the help. Sometimes you head down a road....

The odd encouraging remark helps, sometimes I get it in my.head I'm doing it wrong. Though I'm not. Master foot rubber... but sometimes. Ya'll know what I mean.

Steelwerks Slave and IB-Chaste like this.
  4. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    In the last couple years I have finally come to the conclusion that I do have a foot fetish. A pretty pair of feet will pique my interest. While my Queen does enjoy an occasional foot massage, toe sucking is clearly off limits. I tried recently, and it just about stopped our session. She reminded me that it was taboo.

peter7447 likes this.
  5. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    That offers the great chance for your Mistress to train you till you have a foot fetish. Think about it, big chance for her.

6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    I never knew I loved feet till I met my partner, maybe my ex wife feet were just not interesting, actually i think they were pretty ugly.

My partners tho, I get horny just thinking of her painting her nails.

She let me have a foot job once, and I nearly put her back out lol.

But yeah when we are at the beach the sight of those feet with her painted nails at the end of her long legs is captivating. And I ponder that day long ago.

I have to admit, while Ill rub them if she puts them on my lap which is not that often, I dont get off on feeling them much only looking at them, with the exception of the above of course but then I was looking at them at the same time.

IB-Chaste and samseaborne like this.
  7. Deleted member 100175

I stayed with this to praise the Agent Provocateur - what next? :pray:

8. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Learning patience.

Deleted member 100175 likes this.
  9. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    One of the parts of my mistress that I’m attracted to is her beautiful legs. Especially when she’s wearing a hot pair of heels. Being a submissive locked in chastity brings out the occasional power play when a woman forces you to worship parts of her body including her feet.

peter7447 likes this.
  10. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I think feet are very much a submissive thing. Well, it is for me.

I was never into feet before I met my current wife. In my first marriage I was into nibbing her neck and ears, feet were smelly and physically usually out of reach so not considered. I wasn't very submissive then either, well, not at all.

Now with my second wife or more than 20 years, she started me on feet by having to work standing up all day, and coming home wanting a relaxing foot massage each evening.
    Hand rubs turned into kisses, and then later into toe sucking. The scents from her feet are heavily laden with her unmistakable pheromones (similar all over her body), so over time I've become more and more turned on by her feet, as of course I associate her scent with sex.
    Add to that the fact that feet are the lowest part of a person, so lowering yourself to attend to someone's feet is quite submissive. There's the cultural norm that feet are smelly, again, submitting yourself to that or having it requested or forced on you also makes it a submissive act.

And then, I've done a little bit of prejac training using feet as the trigger, so like it or not, I'm now hooked on them o_O.

peter7447 likes this.
  11. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Please make next weeks section. “Men wearing sanitary pads. Wtf?!”

JaySaysYes likes this.
  12. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Should change this to Feet, FTW!

13. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Spoiler alert!

IB-Chaste and NsToy like this.
  14. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    I have always enjoyed having my feet massaged. In fact, for me that's been a definite benefit of taking control of hubby's orgasms. Before, hubby paid very little attention to my feet, and once in a while if they were particularly sore I might have asked for a foot rub. Now, it's something I get all the time. I also discovered that I like having my toes sucked, and hubby has become quite adept at pedicures.

Hubby's perspective is more complicated. I don't think he has a foot fetish. I've never caught him sneaking a look at another woman's feet. But asking for a little foot worship definitely pushes some buttons. I suspect it's really about dominance and submission, and not any specific body part. In fact, focusing on a part of me that was traditionally ignored and non sexualized emphasizes the dominance even more. My breasts and pussy have always been a focus of his sexual attention. My feet represent something different, something he's doing explicitly because I'm requesting it. Ass worship falls into a similar bucket for us. In both cases I don't think he craves the activity, but the act of submission itself is very powerful.

There is also perhaps a little bit of conditioning going on. I used to not paint my toes very frequently... just too much of a hassle. But now that hubby does my pedicures, they're painted pretty much all the time. So now when hubby looks at my feet he also sees a reminder of how he serves and worships me. Again, it's not really "feet" per se, but a reminder of my control and his subservience.

Honestly, if I were inclined I could probably substitute "braiding my hair" for foot worship and after a few months we'd wind up in the same space.

15. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    I wouldn't say I have a foot fetish, but I have come to appreciate feet to some degree.

First, Mistress has required me to give her foot massages, wash her feet after a busy day, and otherwise tend to them (lotion, etc.).

Second, in many cultures & parts of the world, feet traditionally have been considered lowly, even dirty especially is one walks in dusty areas with only sandals on the feet. One touches an India guru's or parents' feet to show respect, putting them above oneself. To have another put their feet upon you can be a sign of your submission to their power. And on an on. For myself, this fits well as my relationship is one of submission to Mistress.

Finally, with those points in mind, I have come to see her feet as beautiful and that it is a privilege to touch them.

Since then, I have noticed that some women have beautiful feet, imo. Some don't. Why do I think so? It's highly subjective. Why does one like one color of hair more than others? What sort of nose is cute? What kind of hands are beautiful? I think when one tries to analyze it rationally, it destroys the magic.

bondinchas and peter7447 like this.
  16. OwnedBy Mistress Dom

OwnedBy Mistress Dom Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    I always knew my wife had pretty feet.But now I really notice them and enjoy rubbing them and kissing them some.She love it and i feel a special bond.But I wouldn’t call it a fetish for me but maybe a more submissive feel when I do it

17. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    #42 Shepherdsflock, Jun 18, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2023
    Mod note: Image minimised, click on it at your own peril.

Attached Files:

18. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
  19. feathers.sub

feathers.sub feathers sub

Yes!
    Germany / Berlin
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    This is awful or quoting the subject line oft this topic.
    WTF ?
    :eek:

20. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    This thread is making me feel guilty. My wife / KH clearly likes to have her feet massaged with foot cream and I rarely do so even though I enjoy it immensely. It needs to be later in the day because there isn't time after her shower in the morning. I need to set a reminder. It's the perfect opportunity for more physical intimacy in our relationship! And it REALLY is a submissive act that she appreciates.

bondinchas likes this.
  21. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Like others have said - I have no particular thing for women's feet in general. Some are maybe more attractive than others but that's about it.

I am however in utter love with my KH's feet - why, because they are hers and I love everything about her.

And yes, she does love a foot massage, her toes painted and me licking them - and I live for giving her pleasure, so I worship her feet.

They are also cute and wiggly and give ball massages and footjobs - so there's a lot to like really!

bondinchas and Steelwerks Slave like this.
  22. Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    I completely agree with conditioning. At first, I was not aroused by feet alone but after some time of training by my wife this changed. She would also require daily foot rubs/massages. I learned how to give her feet fairly professional pedicures and spa like treatments. Now when I even see her legs or feet I start swelling in my cage because I believe that I’m going to be one massage or pedicure closer to a release from this cage. She knows this and it’s one of her body parts that she knows she can tease me with even when we’re in public.

23. Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    That’s scary gross!

24. nonamesissy

nonamesissy Active member

work at home
    virginia
    Local Time:
    i trust whoever that was got the needed medical attention and recovered!

25. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    I agree. As much Tumblr chastity captions as I have seen, I never had any interest in chastity, panties, eating ass, etc. now I love these things, or some I love to hate and hate to love. Also, seeing all the rubber doll and other Fmm type things, I am now considering asking to bring in another make, as I am curious to be do forced bi. I love being pegged, I wonder what it would be like to get an ass full of come rather than just my Mistress’ strapon. As much as eating my own cum disgusts me, having in a ring gag and getting my mouth fucked and taking a mouthful of cum like that, excited and disgusted all at once. I doubt we’d ever bring in another person, but she teases me with it all the time. My point being, as you stated, the more exposure you gave, the easier it is for you to consider something you may have previously outright decried as a hard limit

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice