Free this weekend on Twitter

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by remyruff, Jun 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    Hey, Nazi,
    If you knew who I was, you'd know that I have 6 children. Walsh hates women and believes women to be nothing more than breeding machines that should be put into service as young as possible. Get out of here with your fascist nonsense. And, yes, Walsh is a self declared fascist. A theocratic fascist, to be exact. And I will not live in a nation where fundamentalist Christianity is compulsory. I spent most of my life under that nonsense and managed to escape from it. I will fight to the death against Nazis that want to force fundamentalist religion on our nation and world. Get wrecked, Nazi.

MissyB likes this.
  2. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Stop gaslighting him. If he would have his post with the link removed, I would oblige with an apology. But as long as it stays, I consider it an act of aggression against transgender people. But since he has seen what this guy is about, you're calling him weak for admitting that Walsh is depraved lunatic. He can see how nauseating Walsh is, but you continue to revel in hatred.

MissyB likes this.
  3. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    I think you are totally lying about having 6 kids. But just in case you actually said something true, I genuinely feel sorry for them kids of yours.
    If you at all listed to Matt, you can see and hear that he is totally respectfull. Something you have no idea about

JaySaysYes likes this.
  4. Jay Sub

Jay Sub "Smaller is better"

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    Until a few years ago we had clear biological definitions of man/woman male/female. Now all of a sudden we don’t, and we can't talk about that. People who support the right to be who ever the hell you want based not on biology, but a sense of self aren't even allowed to discuss definitions of words without being called a dinosaur or a bigot. That is the gaslighting here. The intolerance of other opinions is the real problem here. The polarised views on the subject are unhelpful and divisive. Shutting people down is not debate. Our press and politicians insist on focusing on our differences rather than celebrating what binds us together.

5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Did you watch the video?

remyruff likes this.
  6. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    You have no idea who I am. I'm a former fundamentalist who was super into the Quiverfill bullshit, and I have six kids. I know what fundamentalist religion does to people. I lived in it for decades.

7. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I've seen it. It's been out for a year.

8. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    The problem is people like Matt Walsh lying openly about a small minority of people who just want to live in peace and be left alone. He deliberately overstates the size of the transgender population by orders of magnitude, and he does it to make insecure and gullible people feel threatened by a group of people they imagine is taking over the world. His whole game is enticing people to hatred for his own financial gain. He is one of the worst types of people that can exist in a society.

Breathe and MissyB like this.
  9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    You know full well that we can't edit posts after 15 minutes. I never declared any allegiance to that movie, I simply posted a link to it because the OP didn't include a link. I have made my views on it very clear and my previous support for your journey has also been clear. However, I think you do our cause no favors whatsoever by how you conduct yourself here. The alt-right has turned "woke" into an insult and they depict us as "snowflakes", and your conduct feeds into their narrative. Given that this is not the first time that you've launched an entirely unprovoked attack on someone here, I will assume it's just how you are. I'm done with you.

Mat-Locked, littleguy3 and remyruff like this.
  10. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I didn't fold, I got on with the day doing other stuff. I just came back and am only now catching up. I am surprised at how much anti-trans sentiment there is here, given that we're all on the fringes of society ourselves. But I am also very disappointed in SF and how she's behaved, she does our side no favors at all, so I am done with her.

Just thankful for the IGNORE button.

remyruff likes this.
  11. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    You can ask to have the post removed.

12. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    I'm glad he didn't ask for it to be removed since it is a valuable insight into the toxic bullshit of the transphiles, the entitled and demanding alphabet people, and the people who knowingly mutiliate and sterilse children for money and for their broken and warped ideology.

I have no idea who Matt Walsh is, and I don't care to either. He nailed the video, and shamed those morons that cannot say what a woman is and are upset by inability to answer a simple question that didn't stump people until very recently.

13. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Who is doing that to children? Find me a doctor who is doing this to 6 year olds or 3 year olds. Have you read the WPATH standards of care and what they indicate for minors? Or are you just another uninformed hatemonger here to attack trans people? I would make an educated guess that you fall into the latter category. Just like Matt Walsh who claimed on Joe Rogan's show that "millions" of children are put on puberty blockers per year, and was humiliated publicly when Joe's crew checked his statistics and found that it is only in the hundreds per year.

You just hate trans people and have no other dog in the fight except the one that exists to destroy us.

14. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    How can you be neutral about a guy who is influencing millions of people to believe lies about a group of people who are already at risk? Perhaps I was too harsh in the past regarding the use of the term "feminization" to mean putting on nail polish rather than a serious medical process, but I will not be silent about the proliferation of hate media like this video. Even Twitter labeled it as hate media, and Twitter is ran by someone who hates transgender people with a burning passion.

15. feathers.sub

feathers.sub feathers sub

Yes!
    Germany / Berlin
    Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Puh, can't we all calm down? Reading through the post, it looks to me that no one wants to threaten trans people or has something against them and we all would very likely fight on the same side if someone who define themselves as "trans" would be attacked.
    Calling someone "Nazi" who you never met in personal, just by reading a few lines he posted in a forum is stupid, as the word "Nazi" is used way to often and will loose its meaning. Even if someone doesn't like trans people, its something completely (!) different than the holocaust (!)
    The term Nazi is only used to disqualify people and stopping a discussion which is needed. The time to yell like the wokeness movement did is (luckely) over and will not work anymore.
    Spreading less hate, listen and talk more will help more.
    I am by far not a Nazi because I think that schools should invest much less time in discussions about the "3rd gender" toilette than discussing topics like how kids from social difficult backgrounds are able to get a highschool degree.
    Just because some people are screaming loud, doesn't mean they're right.

remyruff likes this.
  16. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    @Feathers.Sub I can't be as neutral as you on this. This whole thing was started with this statement:
    "Watch it for the women we worship,
    For the kids we raise, for the future of our species".

The idea that humanity itself is in grave danger because a small number of people like myself exists is exactly how the Nazis presented LGBT people first, and Jews and other minorities later. Read up on how the book burnings began. It all started with a sexology clinic that was studying gay and trans people, which the Nazis labeled as "the corrupters of our youth". That is exactly what is being claimed about gay and trans people today by people like Matt Walsh. They claim we're corrupting the nation's youth. They claim we are a danger to the youth. It's a direct copy of the Nazi playbook. That is why I call such people Nazis. It has nothing to do with shutting them up, but with calling them according to their actions.

17. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Did I mention "6 year olds or 3 year olds"? No, I didn't.

One interviewee said the youngest person they mutiliated was 16, another said they would use drugs on children of any age. Maybe you didn't watch the video after all.

Nonsense, I don't hate anything, the word isn't in my vocabulary. Stop projecting, you're starting to sound like something you dislike.

Also, I'm starting to disbelieve the whole "trans person" thing and see it as merely a euphemism for mental illness, so how could I hate what doesn't exist?

Don't get mad at me for not sharing your opinion, it's okay to disagree.

Steelwerks Slave and remyruff like this.
  18. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Did you read the nazi playbook?

remyruff likes this.
  19. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    And is any of this in line with the WPATH standards care? Would you care to explain how this fits in with accepted standards of care? Are these doctors displaying what is best standards of care, or did Mr. Walsh cherry pick some outliers who don't follow the standards of care?

20. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    You don't know if they are outliers.

I bet, just like the nazi playbook you also didn't read the WPATH docs because if you did you'd know it is merely guidance - adhere if you like, but if not then you can do fucked up things just like the inventor of this nonsense John Money.

It seems these people are not doing anything against the law, that it's okay to irreversibly mutilate 16yr olds for cash, and it's perfectly fine to chemically castrate children of practically any age - perferably before they hit puberty, thus leaving them fucking up beyond repair.

Steelwerks Slave and remyruff like this.
  21. Catalina Winemixer

Catalina Winemixer New member

California USA
    Local Time:
    We need to start book burning and film burning of anything that disagrees with us trans gurls, see how they like it.

22. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    This thread is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice