A new chapter

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Shepherdsflock, May 30, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    You may want to experiment with e-stim for the congestion. It can milk your prostate and clean you out and feels very nice!

2. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Have you considered using a glans only device secured with a tether spout?

3. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    It's a little too soon to say happily ever after, but things are going well so far.

Chaz69 likes this.
  4. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I thought about that as I was writing it, I guess it's the optimist in me! :)

5. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Again, the problem with any and all chastity devices is that they are rigid and add bulk to a part of my body that I really need not to be visible. Plus, I don't want a PA piercing, since that part of my body will be important if I ever manage to have bottom surgery. Putting holes there would jeopardize things.

6. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Can you tuck your penis inside your body cavity? If so, could you wear a female chastity belt?

7. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    @Shepherdsflock , yours is an amazing story. You have always provided great advice here and I/we really want to return the favor. I feel like the amateur talking to the pro, but it seems like this is happening so fast that you should try not to panic - you two will find a good solution!

Dont know about the surgery but can you still get relief from "milking"? IFF it turns out there is a cause/effect here (and 1 time is not proof) it may just mean that your wife needs to control that to mutual satisfaction too.

Either way good luck and know we are cheering for you!

8. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I could, though that might create some interesting hygiene challenges. And to be honest, I'm just not willing to deal with the hassle of a full belt. And come to think of it, I don't think I'd be able to pee in one since things wouldn't be in the right place.

9. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    The problem, if it is indeed pelvic congestion disorder, has nothing to do with the prostate (and I don't think there is anything to "milk" anyway, since my orgasms are dry). If I understand it correctly, the issue is vascular in nature and an orgasm somehow forces the blood flow to correct itself (don't ask me how, I don't know).

10. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    I have followed your story from the beginning and I was able to relate to much of it until the transgender issue arose. (i'm not judging at all please understand). Now that you and your wife have reconciled, and she's finding your body more attractive as a woman, I imagine the only thing preventing her from wanting you to orgasm is the fact that you still have a major male characteristic in place that probably "breaks the spell" so to speak.

I am not an expert in sex reassignment surgery, but my understanding is that they save the nerves of the penis and invert it into the constructed vagina. This sounds like you then being penetrated by her would essentially be similar to your pillow mechanism.

That would solve your pelvic congestion paid IF she was willing to satisfy you that way.

11. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    By the way... Unusual or not, I am also cheering for you as are many others I'm sure.

12. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I'm not sure if she would or not. I feel reasonably sure that she would stimulate my clitoris, and I could orgasm that way. And you are correct, any skilled surgeon who specializes in this type of surgery will preserve the nerves as much as possible. But I don't know if I will ever be able to have insurance that will cover the surgery, so who knows if any of this will ever apply to me.

13. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    @Shepherdsflock, I'm trying to understand the pelvic congestion disorder, are you saying the problem only arises if you don't orgasm regularly, so it's being chaste that causes it? But I also thought it was sex with your wife that brought it on? And what mental effect do orgasms have for you? Are you still male enough that you get a drop and change in attitude after one? If the HRT has changed your body chemistry enough you don't have a drop or change in attitude, then it looks like you need to have regular orgasms under "doctor's orders".

14. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I don't know for sure. The way my doctor talked, it sounded like the increased and prolonged blood pressure in that region, without a release, causes it. I'm still trying to understand it myself, so I wish I could give a definitive answer.

Chaz69 likes this.
  15. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    As near as I can tell, an orgasm is an orgasm whether male or female. The vascular effects are the same. I don't have any other women besides my wife to compare the effects of orgasm to, so I really only know what happens with her. She almost always us is a "one and done" kind of person. I can only think of two times she ever wanted to go for a second. The single orgasms that she has seem to have the same effect on her that an orgasm has on a man. She is satisfied, loses interest in going further, and wants to go to sleep. My orgasms are the same, the mental effects are no different.

16. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I thought the main difference between male and female orgasms was that women could have as many as they want without any side effects, whereas a man has mood changes as he goes through the refractory period.

17. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Doesn't seem to be the case for my wife. And I have only been able to have a second orgasm a few times, so I don't think that hormones make a huge difference in that area.

18. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I think you are right. Most men have mood changes from hormonal changes that can last for days especially as they age. Most women don't have this problem or it's not as severe. My wife has no hormonal drop after orgasm no matter how many she has during consecutive days. I will experience a drop if i orgasm too often. Some men experience a drop regardless of how long its been since their last orgasm.

Chaz69 likes this.
  19. Gwen Sissymittens

Gwen Sissymittens Active member

Local Time:
  20. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    @Chaz69 please stay out of my thread. Now that I know what you promote, I won't have your kind participating in my thread. If you comment here again, I will take action with the administration of this site.

21. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    What are you talking about?

22. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    You know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't go posting links to a theocratic fascist's misleading propaganda to stir up hatred of transgender people in one thread and then come into my thread and try to act like a friend. If you hate me, hate me. If you support me, act like it. But don't try to do both.

23. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    You are so full of it. When I replied here, I hadn't read your foul mouthed posts in the other thread yet. As I said there, I assumed it was a pro-woman movie based on the intro that the OP gave it. I haven't seen the movie and I don't know who made it or anything about him. I assume from your reaction that it is anti-trans, but I didn't know that, and if I did I wouldn't have posted the link to it. I am 100% pro-trans, but I'm anti-looney, which appears to be the category that you are placing yourself in. I have been nothin but supportive of you and your journey, but if this is how you treat your allies, no wonder you have so many enemies.

24. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Sharing Walsh's propaganda puts me and my family at risk. Plain and simple. I can accept that you did it out of ignorance. But you need to know that Walsh is a superstar in the anti-trans movement. He is highly influential. The reason his video is being shown for free on Twitter is because Elon Musk hates trans people as much as Walsh does and wants the message to spread. Twitter's own chief of their trust and safety division left the company because he promoted rhe video against her team's recommendations not to promote hate material.

If you don't yet believe that we are in danger, you soon will regardless of what I say or do. These people want to destroy us and they have extremely wealthy and powerful people backing them.

25. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    @Shepherdsflock thank you. It is so generous of you to share your story, and inspiring to many of us. And I'm so happy for you that you and your wife are bacjk together... it seemed a very painful loss for you when you split. Congrats ... though the path ahead won't always be easy. I'm rooting for you, and grateful to you for the example of honesty and self-awareness you provide.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice