Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    I've decided the survey is a great idea - although it's going to be a bit more of a 'guided discussion' than a load of tick-boxes. But I already have a theory. I think that his fantasies change depending on how recently he came and how frustrated he is. We had a big talk a few days ago, not long after I had unlocked him a couple of times in one day (about a week ago) to make love in the 'ordinary' way. I am going to spend the next week winding him up as much as I can, then ask him some of the same things.

I've noticed that the more frustrated he is, the more he is open to 'receive'. I'm pretty sure about this. Women are used to 'receiving', both for oral and 'ordinary' sex. Men less so. I wonder if this is reflected in his fantasies changing over the weeks? And I've often noticed that the more frustrated he is, the more he tends towards my boobs and concentrating perhaps just a little less on my bum? (like a teenager!) But of course, even me thinking this probably alters the way I am with him, so it might not be very scientific! Again, I wonder if there'll be any change in his tit and bum fantasies...

Sal

2. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    #1327 MSDB321, Apr 28, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2023

3. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    I think a submissive man does focus more on boobs than bum. It is perhaps a throw back to mother nurturing, to enjoy that warm comfortable experience rather than the slightly more aggressive bum approach.
    And yes in submission I have found being penetrated, receiving, much more acceptable.
    And yes male fantasies do change with lack of sexual satisfaction.

longtallsally likes this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    Yes, absolutely. When denied erection and entry a chaste man's mind opens to other deeper more sophisticated fantasies.

5. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @longtallsally Any type of communication (guided discussion, survey, etc.) especially over time is great because it allows you to get past the embarrassment he has. It might also be interesting if you guided the discussion while he was nude and restrained with the cage off and the base ring still in place. That would allow you to see the strength of his erection (or lack thereof) to guide your discussion. At the same time you could be clothed so his only distraction would be your words, your delivery, and the content you are discussing. As they say, a hard penis never lies. ;)

Be careful not to judge him but to make him feel comfortable opening up to you about his inner most feelings. Have fun!

6. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I think your observations are spot on, Sal. The longer it has been the more "pliable" I am. After a release I am much more conservative (from what I remember, lol). Even after a ruined, albeit to a lesser extent.

Great plan to wind him up before getting him to talk. He may give you more ideas how to keep him wound up - I know that I am my own worst enemy that way and my wife loves it...

longtallsally and hardbodysub like this.
  7. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the suggestions. @Open2njoy, that's quite a scenario! He has a bit of a celebration next week, so that sounds like something nice to try. In the meantime, he's gloriously frustrated now, and when I give him the little hand signal he responds immediately and doesn't need extra reminders to slow down. Maybe Sunday for the next big chat about fantasies.

He's asked for mine too, saying it's only fair. Hmmm....

Sal

Sal

8. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    @longtallsally So, let me get this straight. He’s locked in a steel chastity device, you hold the keys, you control any release he gets, and he’s telling you he wants you to divulge your fantasies to him in the interest of fairness? :D That’s funny.

bondinchas and Headtrip like this.
  9. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    He’s her husband, not her slave…

Mark Owen likes this.
  10. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    It’s still funny. Especially since she can say her fantasies revolve around training him to be submissive to her by keeping him locked in chastity and controlling his orgasms. Fair and balanced, right?

11. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Those are interesting comments. We've noticed right from the start that our 'project' has all sorts of logical inconsistencies. In the end, we both know that if he wanted to, he could use his emergency key or probably wriggle out of the cage, although I think I'd know if he did either of those. But we've chosen to be equal in most things except in this one area, which we both find exciting.
    I like it when he asks me to do things or talk about my fantasies. The arousing thing for both of us, is that in our 'project', I can choose how much to do or to divulge, whereas he has to go along with my requests. I enjoy the feeling of control and he enjoys the feeling of being controlled.

I especially want to encourage him to ask me to do things, because there is one thing that's bothering me. I've been feeling for a while that too much of the 'project' is about MyPete. He is TFD at the moment, and absolutely at peak frustration. I only need to adjust my bra and he gets this desperate look. Keeping him TFD seems to need a lot of attention and quite a lot of the time it's all about him. I love having the effect on him that I do, which makes me feel excited and powerful in a way that's missing from the rest of my life. But I miss him inside me, although Dora feels nice when he uses it (her? him?) gently and thoughtfully. But the most difficult thing is that sometimes I wish I didn't have to be in charge all the time and that I could allow him to be creative and take the lead, and make me as aroused as he is.

I've experimented with allowing him a special day every now and then when he can take the lead and do what he likes with me. But I've noticed that unless I direct him, those days are often more about his pleasure than mine and that he's a little less creative about my pleasure, or willing to be creative maybe, than he used to be. He's very, very eager to please but I think his sexuality has changed a bit.

I've just read this back and realise it's not very clear. I have to go to work now but I'll think some more about how to articulate this.

Sal

12. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    Hi Sal

I feel the same as you describe.
    I want him exited from being in chastity, craving for any detail. But I want him inside me, sometimes even have him in control.
    I will have to learn this for myself too.

13. Mark Owen

Mark Owen Active member

Student
    Sicily
    Local Time:
    @BavarianWoman @longtallsally
    Why don't you try creating a scene by yourself, where you ask your other half to act/behave/do something in a specific way? Like a roleplay. (no, I'm not a fan of incorporating another person in the scene, if not willingly by both parties)

Let's say, you want to be dominated, but you don't want it to be all about him. Then set some clear rules, leaving the rest to his imagination:
    - I'm going to let you dominate me in 3 days, you have all the time you need to prepare a scene
    - the scene has to be centred around me, even if you are dominating
    - the scene has to contain ropes, whips, anal plugs, dildos... whatever you think you may enjoy
    - I want you to put some serious effort in creating the best scene based on my inputs (decide whatever you want to experience, or leave him decide, but try being specific - let me know if you need any input here)
    - you are not allowed to come unless I orgasm 3 times, or the scene has lasted more than 30 mins (example)
    - if you act selfish, your lock-up time will be extended by... and there will be consequences

you know, setting some boundaries will greatly enhance your experience, and will ensure he is still fully focused on what you like instead of what he likes... the point is, clarify this is about you, and not about him...

14. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Just give him some time out of the cage while you are around, knowing you’ll be locking him back up before you sleep and he won’t be left unattended. No expectations. See what happens. He’ll be all over you. Simple.
    Remaining in chastity is easy over a long period, it’s always hardest to re-enter after freedom. The frustrations are heightened by this allowance. It won’t ruin the magic as long as you retain control of the lock-up

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  15. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your recommendation.
    It is quite the way I want to go on and I know that this can be exeptional hard for him and I expect him to manage his frustration. We talk about tthat.

Sal, I am sorry, don't want to take over your journal.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  16. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    When you let him have is way with you or do whatever you tell him. Just remember that he does not have to be uncaged to do it. That’s up to you

17. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    @longtallsally There’s nothing wrong with your fantasy being to have him TFD and being a creative lover who is trained to cum (or not) on demand.

longtallsally likes this.
  18. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I can see where you'd like to share your fantasies with him. You'd like him to be creative, but communication is important to discovering what might work for you. I wish I could tease my wife and get her TFD, but it just doesn't work that way for her.

But I think you're right.... we as men need to be more creative about what stimulates our mates and creates desire in them for intimacy. Have you talked about the things make you desire him? Is that what the fantasy conversation will be about?

19. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    My Pete (he's working in lovely Glasgow) got paid a bonus today, so I texted him to get me an upgraded Dora, from Vixskin. (Thanks for the recommendations on here). I said to get a second one that will fit him too. And that they should both needed to work as strapons.
    He asked me what size. I just told him to do his own research and get what he thinks would be best. I also asked him how he was feeling and he said "tfd and it's affecting my work". I said we might allow him out this weekend, just for a breather, probably not to come or anything. <evil grin>

I also said we were going to have to have a big talk at the weekend.

Sal.

anasyrma, SubPeter, iome343 and 3 others like this.
  20. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Both you (Sally) and BW are learning the inherent contradictions chastity introduces. Hold him off for a long period and he gets TFD but it comes with a price to you - lack of regular, passionate PIV with him and him being able to last. This site is full of methods to try and "fix" it with strapons and creams and practice protocols but in the end chastity play does kind of wreck the random good old eyes rolled back, knees weakened, mind-numbing great sex. The kind where you just passionately go at each other without rules of engagement. If only TFD came in a pill...

21. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    Sal, how about playing a game like this. You could tell Pete that you will be allowing him a "free day" soon, and it's up to him how well he uses that day. If at the end of the "free" day, you feel that you were the center of attention and it wasn't all about him, he'll get another free day in a week. But, if you feel that the day was all about him, it will be a month before he gets another one. Of course, adjust the time frames to whatever works for you.

Mark Owen, Rectrix, Open2njoy and 4 others like this.
  22. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    There is also something to be said for vacations. Not for travel but to just have a week of total normalcy where you get to be a passionate as you want, whenever you want and as often as you want...

23. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I hope it’s not too forward but these new dildos will also need naming, are you up for recommendations?

For me, my dildos are like my children. You don’t quite know what they are going to be called until they pop out. Then you just know. It’s like, “hmm, it’s not actually Dora, I think it looks more like a Swiper” (More Dora references, you’re welcome!).
    So inherently I think you will just know what to call them. It will feel natural, and you’ll live with them in harmony as if they were your own children. Maybe that’s just me?

Anyway, how about the one for you to retain the explorer angle. Maybe ‘Columbus’ or ‘Falcon Scott’. Let him be aware that it will be making discoveries never known before. It will really be a master of finding new spots.

The smaller of the two, you should use that to degrade him slightly. Maybe “Pete” (or his real name). Or if it’s smaller than him call it ‘Big Pete’. Let him have that worry that it will not only be his ultimate replacement, but mess with his mind about his penis size too.

Oh, sorry had to edit this as I had another thought. This one’s a little evil… but use Laura’s husbands name for the dildo. When he questions it just insinuate you hadn’t realised, but now that it’s named it’s kinda stuck. It has to be that.

Stephplayswithyou and JaySaysYes like this.
  24. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Oh hell, not another abbreviation that I can’t decipher ... WTF is “TFD”? Tales From the Darkside? Time Frequency Display? Teased, Frustrated, Desperate?

BavarianWoman likes this.
  25. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Ooops, I'm sorry. TFD stand for totally effing desperate. We made it up. I've used it in my journal on here a few times but should have explained. Sal.

iome343 and hardbodysub like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice