Girlfriend keeping me permanently caged

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by akm44, Jan 19, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. akm44

akm44 New member

Pilot
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    Hi all,

New to the forum, just made an introduction post but want to go into depth here. Hope that's alright.

In November 2019, I discovered chastity might be a good idea to battle a chronic masturbation habit I had. For years I've jerked-off as much and whenever I wanted, leaving me relaxed, but irritable and totally drained of any extra energy I might have. Sex with my loving girlfriend became more of a chore, and we wouldn't have PIV sex for months at a time. Rather, she would please me only. When we would have sex, I had little to no feeling in my "peen" and had to really work hard to orgasm. She never complained and when I'd offer, she just acted like she was disinterested, but really, I think she could tell I wasn't feeling it 100%. Writing this out now I feel like an asshole, she is such a sweet person and deserved better.

Anyways, I bought a newbie cage, CB-6000, and was extremely excited to put it on when I got it. First it was too loose, then too tight, but I finally found the sweet spot and it remained on. My girlfriend was pretty moot to it at first, supportive of me to break my habit but not really into it...shes very vanilla. She had my keys. We talked about when I could and couldn't take it off more as a formality and less as a submissive/domme dynamic. I set all of November as an "orgasm free" month as I wasn't working all of that month and had time to dedicate to being chaste.

I can't begin to describe what a wonderful mixed-bag of emotions I felt being caged. Almost overnight I had an extreme sexual desire for my girlfriend again, wanting to make passionate love to her and make HER happy. I have never been so turned on and horny in my life. Being caged and denied any sexual release was very liberating too. Hard to describe, but I'm sure most of you know what I mean.

The first 2 weeks were extremely hard, no pun intended...the CB-6000 allows for your member to get quite erect, which mine was at almost all times. I also soon realized that if I really wanted to, I could "yank" on the cage enough to cause on orgasm...I caused one ruined O and figured "ok, don't be an idiot" and stopped doing that. I discovered the Holy Trainer size Small and wow, that worked so much better for me. My KH got more involved as the month went along, asking me to send verification of wearing my cage, even though she had the keys, but I really loved her getting involved. She'd give me permission to take it off and clean it when needed and when to put it back on. I told her that it would be amazing if she would tease the heck out of me, and she did a few times and my god, what a turn on. Of course she wouldn't let me touch myself or her.

Eventually the month was over and the cage had to come off for life reasons. I promised my girlfriend that we would only do ruined orgasms from now on, which I've found to be a great substitute to a full O without all the negative side effects. Full O's would be up to her and only when we have PIV. This lasted most of December but I soon went back to my old ways, to a lesser extent. I hadn't really thought about going back to chastity, thinking of it more as a "well that was a fun experiment, whats next?" type thing.

About 2 weeks ago, my GF/KH start hinting that I should wear my cage again. My initial response is "yeah, no thanks, I can control myself now" but she kept hinting at it. Eventually to the point I was very irritiable one night, and she asked "Did you jerk off?" which I had, and she tells me "you will be wearing your cage for the day tomorrow." Whoa.

So one day has now turned into 5 days and she tells me she "will see" about letting me out sometime. I am much nicer and loving to be around while chaste, I'm surprisingly more attentive and happy to see her happy above all else. I've also never been turned on more in my life, and this little cage is throbbing away at almost all hours. I did not think this would ever be anything more than a fun side kink to do occasionally, but I honestly feel when women realize what this can do for guys, they're all over it. I feel very lucky.

Hope the long post wasn't a bother, I really look forward to being here since it looks like I'm going to be caged for a while...

Cheers

2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    locked_top likes this.
  3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    taped2 likes this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing. It seems like the situation is promising for your girlfriend and you seem the benefits too. Hope it works out.

akm44 likes this.
  5. radaz

radaz Member

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Thanks for sharing, your situation mirrors mine in alot of ways.

My wife was quite vanilla also l, the key word being was. Amazing how quick they can turn huh? :p

akm44, JackStrap and durango_o like this.
  6. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good luck on your journey! It is an amazing one, and you will be astounded how har you can go.

akm44 likes this.
  8. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Good luck on your journey! You'll come to enjoy the endless days of torment, denial, and frustration. Soon you'll understand that bringing your Girlfriend pleasure, is what brings you pleasure. Enjoy it!

akm44 likes this.
  9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Welcome @akm44. You're not alone, there are many masturbators here finding their way to better more fulfilling relationships than they've previously had with their hand. Patience, and follow her lead.

skD and akm44 like this.
  10. akm44

akm44 New member

Pilot
    USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks everybody.

She messaged me an official set of rules the other night...what have I gotten myself into.
    To name a few:
    • Cage never comes off unless for cleaning when she says so
    • Orgasms allowed ONLY when we're together and only when she wants me to
    • Ruined orgasms ONLY under her supervision. If I even hint at wanting one, she will ensure I get none
    • I have mandatory times throughout the day I must send photo evidence of wearing my cage
    • 2 severe punishments in place if I break any of the rules
    • I must thank her for keeping me caged and show my gratitude
    I can say I've never been more turned on in my life. I have a much different attitude this time around vs the first month we tried chastity. I've found that it is ESSENTIAL (I know you all already know this but...) to be totally grateful to your KH and show them how thankful you are. No whining, no begging, no being stubborn, because then you became just another "problem" they have to get into character for. Its not about your fantasy, its about making them happy. I think this is a big mistake newbies make; getting their spouse/KH to be a dominant character which just adds more work for them.

11. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Seem like a perfectly reasonable set of rules! :)

12. akm44

akm44 New member

Pilot
    USA
    Local Time:
    Just wanted to give a quick update since I haven't been here in a LONG while. I've still been caged since January. There are certain situations (mainly work) that prohibit from wearing chastity, but it stays on all the time besides that setting. My lovely girlfriend has given me 3 ruined orgasms since, with the focus still being on her, as it should be! Shes much happier and so am I. I hope to come here more often, but life is normally so busy that it bars me from doing so.

13. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    great, well done

14. Nella_bmar

Nella_bmar Member

For special events, for others
    canada, AB, Calgary
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    love to hear any updates. I've been locked / asexual coerced since 2016, and only orgasm during sissy situations. support ir, bnwo, sissy & permanent virgins. some fantasy, but serious about helping.

15. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    last on dec 2020 don't think you will be hearing from this dead thread, still it had promise

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice