beginning the journey with my wife

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by stonie110, Dec 20, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    Well it’s been two weeks since my last orgasm and 15 days locked 24/7 in my cage. I’m horny but not pestering the wife like I used too. Plenty of foot rubs for her still but nothing else. It doesn’t help it’s her time of the month.

2. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Nothing really to report. More foot rubs for the wife. She’s really stressed at work at the minute so I’ve not been pushing for anything and just been there for her. last night we went to bed early and I was hoping to give her a orgasm. We were kissing and cuddling and it was getting passionate so I moved my hands between her legs but she stopped me and said no not tonight. I was disappointed but also turned on that she denied me. She would normally of just let me carry on as not to upset me. Small progress

bondinchas likes this.
  3. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    My wife came down with flu and then I got it so for the past couple of weeks we’ve both been pretty ill. We were supposed to be going away for a long weekend last weekend but that didn’t happen. We have been sleeping separately to try and get rid of the flu. Both feeling better now
    Obviously I have stayed locked up. This is the longest lock up yet and my balls are feeling very full
    Last night we put a film in bed. Started kissing and it was passionate very quickly. She removed her nightwear and I didn’t hesitate to start using my fingers. I asked if she missed my cock inside her and she said not really but sometimes. She then told me to lick her. After she’d orgasmed I got on top and she started to pull and pinch my nipples. I was in heaven but she stopped just before I could cum. I layer at the side of her and started kissing her again and my hand was in between her legs. Normally she doesn’t like two orgasm in a row but she siding stop me. And therefore I carried on and brought her to another orgasm.
    I was bursting in my cage but felt satisfied that I’d done my job

ShySubDave and Rectrix like this.
  4. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Last night we went out for a Indian with her work colleagues. I removed the cage before we went out to let it soak while we were out. She told me to leave it off for the night as I’d got a little sore. I applied some cream and it’s ok today.
    In bed last night we kissed goodnight and she put her hand between my legs and I instantly got hard. She carried on wanking me off. I told her I would cum but she carried on. It didn’t take long for me to explode 4 weeks of built up cum. I asked if she wanted a orgasm but she said she just wanted to sleep now.
    I’ve put the cage back on this morning.
    I am happy that she let me cum but I was prepared to go longer
    even though it was a full orgasm I don’t feel any sub drop today and have been doing some chores before she gets home from work.

5. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Last night was amazing. We were fooling around in bed. She removed her pyjamas and gave me the keys to the cage and told me to remove it as she wanted to feel me inside her.
    I was using my fingers but was taking my time. I got on top and was thrusting nice and slow. I had to keep stopping so I didn’t explode straight away.
    I then slid down and used my tongue to give her a orgasm. I got back on top and asked if I was allowed to cum. She said yes. I lasted longer than I thought I would but she was thrusting her hips in time with me and it felt amazing. After I’d cum we just cuddled for a while

Rectrix and Anthony lee like this.
  6. Anthony lee

Anthony lee Seeking impowerment through chastity

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    Very thoughtful of you to get her material. It sounds like you both will make it work. Nice going

stonie110 likes this.
  7. Anthony lee

Anthony lee Seeking impowerment through chastity

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    Amazing

8. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Been a while
    Things were going great. We went to a wedding in October and I was uncaged. My wife became ill that night and then I was ill two weeks later. She never mentioned the cage so I didn’t ask as I knew she wasn’t back to feeling normal. Then just after Xmas she got the dreaded flu that’s been going round.
    And she’s still not feeling 100 percent yet.
    Anyway I started to wear the cage just before Xmas in and off so I wouldn’t masterbate as much
    Last week I came out the shower with my cage on and she noticed. So I told her I’d been wearing it on and off. Then asked if she wanted the keys back. She asked if I had been sleeping in it. Which I replied no not for ages.
    So she said get used to sleeping in it and then give me the keys.
    We are going to have a talk tomorrow night and hopefully I’ll be giving her the keys next weekend
    Fingers crossed

9. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    9:55 AM
  10. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    We had a talk.
    We are just going to go with it and see what happens. No pressure for her. Just need to get use to sleeping in the cage again and then I’ll hand over the keys

iome343 likes this.
  11. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    Allow her to progress at her rate. You can your devotion and commitment to please and serve her, even without a cage. Chasity has many options. Good luck.

12. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Well last night we had planned to watch a film and chill out as the past week we’ve not seen much of each other with shifts etc.
    my car decided to break down on my way home from work and she was late finishing work.
    We put the tv on and I massaged her feet for about 30 minutes. I was straining in my cage all the time
    We were both tired so went to bed. I wasn’t expecting anything to happen but we had a passionate good night kiss and my hands were all over her. She didn’t stop me so I carried on. She let me use my fingers to bring her to a orgasm. She was playing with my nipples all the time and straight after she’d cum I exploded in my cage and soaked my boxer shorts
    So turned out to be a good night after all

13. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Not much to report.
    I have given her the keys and she has said that my first lockup will be at least 4 weeks. So only another 2 weeks minimum to go.
    She has had a few foot massages whilst we watched tv but nothing else.

14. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Last night in bed we were kissing and my hands went between her legs. She didn’t stop so I asked if she wanted a orgasm. She said yes and removed her pyjama bottoms. She started to fondle my cage as I was using my fingers on her. I tried to go down and use my tongue but she said no to that. So I carried on with my fingers. I told her I was going to cum so she stopped fondling me but it was too late. I came in my boxers again. I finished giving her a orgasm obviously.
    That’s twice in 3 weeks that I’ve cum. I don’t feel any sub drop but it didn’t feel like a ruined orgasm either.
    I suppose I’m really horny as we’ve only just started again.
    Never used to cum this easily before when we’ve done chastity

Open2njoy, MtnViper and Rectrix like this.
  15. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    It's very special when she starts to be able to make you cum in your cage, once she sees that there becomes less reason in her mind to unlock you. Lucky guy, make sure you thank her.

MtnViper likes this.
  16. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Over the last week we have been kissing more passionately and she has had a few foot rubs whilst we watched tv
    It has been 4 weeks today since I locked up.
    Last night in bed she started to kiss me and was playing with my nipples. She then removed her pyjamas. I was kissing her neck and my hands were all over her body. I went straight down to use my tongue. She had a orgasm and I stayed down kissing her thighs and then started to kiss and lick her again. Normally she only likes to cum once but she didn’t stop me so I carried on until she’d cum again.
    I moved to be on top of her and was kissing and dry humping her. She was pulling on my nipples really hard which I love. I told her she would make me cum again in my pants if she didn’t stop. She did a little laugh and carried on. I exploded into my pants again.
    We cleaned up and had a kiss and a nice cuddle before going to sleep

17. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:55 PM
    This is my goal.

18. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Yesterday we were both off. We went for a nice carvery in the afternoon. Then we rented a film, whilst watching it I was massaging her feet. After it had finished I went to get us a drink and when I came back she had reclined on the sofa and her feet were overhanging the edge. I knelt in front of her and kissed and sucked her toes for a good 15 minutes. I was dripping in my cage. I love her feet.
    I really wasn’t expecting any action in bed as she had cum a few days earlier. But she got into bed naked.
    She gave me the key and told me to remove the cage. When I got back into bed she was lay on her side. So I was kissing her neck and running my hands down her back and bottom. I then kissed down her back and began to lick and kiss her bottom. She turned over and told me to kiss her. Then she started to wank me off but stopped quickly before I came. I went straight down and started to lick her to her orgasm. I was taking my time and she was really enjoying it. After she had cum she said she wanted me inside her. Luckily I had put one of those condoms on with numbing cream in them or I wouldn’t have lasted long at all. As we were having sex she was pinching my nipples really hard. After I had cum I tried to go down on her again but she’d Had enough.
    What an amazing night
    Before chastity we would be intimate probably once a month. I told her this is why I like chastity as we spend more quality time together. Even if I don’t get to cum as much as her

BlokeDenied, Rectrix, iome343 and 2 others like this.
  19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing with us.

stonie110 likes this.
  20. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Not much to report. My wife has had a few foot massages but it’s now her time of the month

Also the eldest child is moving out so we’ve been busy helping her pack her stuff.

Last night I had a wet dream in my cage. I don’t really know why as it’s only been a week since I had a proper orgasm. I could feel it happen in my dream and woke up just as I filled my boxer shorts with cum

SlaveBoy73 likes this.
  21. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    This happens to me too

22. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Can’t believe it’s been so long since my last update
    We did keep trying the cage last year on and off but the wife was feel depressed about her teeth. Her hereditary gum disease was getting worse and getting her down so we spent a lot of money on sorting her teeth out which meant lots of dentist trips so we put chastity on hold.

I told her to let me know when she wanted to try chastity again. Obviously I’ve been dropping hints for months.

fast forward to two weeks ago. We had a date night planned so I text her jokingly and said cage on or off for that night. She replied cage off but tomorrow you can start locking up again.

we had a nice night and made love. The next day I put the cage on and it’s been on since apart from the odd time we’re I couldn’t sleep in it.
    Last Saturday she came home from work and I had just got out of the shower. She started to change out of her work clothes and I got her onto the bed. She asked me to lick her. So after her orgasm I got on top and was grinding my cage against her wet vagina. We kept kissing and she’d keep pinching and pulling on my nipples. I told her I was going to cum be she didn’t stop. Next thing I came in my boxer shorts. I think she likes that she can make me cum in my cage.

I’ve been on nights and she’s on days this week. Everyday I’ve had her tea ready for when she gets in. After tea we’ve only had half hour before I have to leave but she’s told me to massage her feet every night.

She asked me to clean her magic wand and vibrator as we haven’t used them for over a year. Hopefully I’ll get to use them on her at the weekend.

I’ve asked her to not unlock me the whole of February so I can get used to the cage fully again

fingers crossed we succeed this time around

iome343 and saruman like this.
  23. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Had a bit of talk earlier and we both said that the cage will be staying on all of February. I suggested leaving on until may as that would be 3 months. We’ve never done that along of a lock up but maybe that’s why we’ve failed before. She said she’d think about that.

She knows I have anal toys but she’s only once used the remote for my vibrating butt plug. She did watch me insert it but she wouldn’t help. Maybe one day.

24. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    This is slow progress. I admire your dedication.
    I didn’t read the entire journal, but I’m posting as I will one day. My thoughts on this scenario:
    Simple. If you want to make chastity work you have to tap into what works for her. I think what works for my wife is that she finds my enjoyment fulfilling, she wants to be part of that… so when I use anal toys (or rather she wants me to use them now) the likelihood is that she’ll want to be involved in it. She’ll want to be part of fulfilling my desires.
    Chastity started off as fulfilling my requests. It only stays as it has now become me fulfilling hers. Over time, she desired it (I think). Hope that makes sense.

littleguy3 likes this.
  25. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Yes that makes sense.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice