beginning the journey with my wife

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by stonie110, Dec 20, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    We have playing with chastity for 6 months. Things go well then something happens and it fizzles out.
    We have been together for 13 years and have a good sex life. I always make sure she cums before i do.

Anyway I've got a cage which fits well so we have started again and this time it feels more real.
    We started a couple of weeks ago and i was initially locked for 3 days to see how it went. All was good so i was locked until she wants me. We have had sex a few times in the last 2 weeks.

She struggles to give me orders so we are slowly building her confidence. We have a book in which she can write in everyday with chores or if she wishes me to be in panties etc.

I have printed loads and loads of articles and blogs for her to read as i suppose at the minute we are doing it my way and i want her to decide on how the relationship will progress.

Hopefully in next couple of days i will be let out for a tease and denial session. She has never done this before as i think she thinks its cruel to tease me and not let me cum. She did try a ruined orgasm the other night and that went well

Baby steps. But its so frustrating.

Spike6411, Anthony lee, Jammy and 5 others like this.
  2. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    I remember when my Mistress teased and denied me the first time. She found she likes it a lot. Took to it like a duck to water.
    She let me have my (her way) with her, made her cum several times, then she started touching my caged straining penis. At one point she was dabbing at it with tongue, I was so turned on I was shaking. She talked me down and it was very obvious I was not getting let out. It was an amazing sexual high.

BlokeDenied and Anthony lee like this.
  3. Stechassy

Stechassy Londonchastitymale

Local Time:
    Hi,
    I know exactly what you are going through. At the beginning I had very strong views around chastity, tease and denial etc. Before I mentioned this to my wife, she had no idea what this was and the possibilities. Giving her loads of stuff to read did clearly not work. The biggest tease you will have now is denial, and the pace will slowly build up. This is the hardest part of your training. But I can tell you, things will change and she will appreciate more the power she has while having you locked. What helped for me, was making sure I did as many chores and things for her as I could while only giving her sexual pleasure when she wanted. And off course communication, explaining what I like and what could be done, while leaving her to implement. After 2 years, I still feel we have a long way to go, but we have had so much fun and made good progress. So patience my friend and good luck.

4. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    Congratulations on your new life. Baby steps are what is needed on her part. It is much easier for a new keyholder to process what she wants to do without being overwhelmed by her partner. It may be better for her to explore the new world you have brought her into on her own without your input. One of the ways she may be able to give you instructions is via www.locks.club. We use this site and can be a starting point. If she is not a member here, then she should be if for nothing else then to see what others are doing. The most important thing for you to remember it is all about her. In order for her to get to that point, you should slow down, and make it all about her. By doing that you will see her change and grow. By this I mean, give her a glass of wine (if she likes it) and you cook dinner and do the dishes. Let her relax and show her every day you are putting her first. It is not always about sex for keyholders, it is also about the other attention you give them. You decided it start with chastity, and that means no cumming for you until she is ready so relax and enjoy the ride. I personally am not a mean keyholder, but did have guilty feelings the first few times I came and he was still locked, but that has changed and I don't feel guilty anymore.

anasyrma, Jasmic68 and MistressPhedre like this.
  5. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    She has said that she wants intercourse with me and we are doing the chastity so that she is in charge of my orgasms and to buils her confidence and self esteem. She doesn't want me denyed for months etc. I do a lot of the cooking and a fair amount of household chores as we work silly shifts if i am home when she's at work i will not sit watching tv all day.

I am trying to let her do it her way but god it's frustrating

Jblocked likes this.
  6. Chat408

Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    We have intercourse quite often. I just don't allow him to cum. He is under strict instructions to tell me if he is close, and we stop until he is ready again. This allows me to control his orgasims. If you tell her to stop when you are close, then give her some oral satisfaction before intercourse again it will show her various ways she can enjoy it. Also, do you a open all doors for her, again this puts her first. Be romantic at all times, holding hands, put candles on the table, soft music etc. All of the little things can lead up to sex, without putting pressure on her to do anything.

Jblocked, chairandstone and slave_m like this.
  7. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Nothing to report.
    The kids we're at the mother in laws last night so i thought something might happen but we watched a film and i gave her a foot massage which i enjoy doing but wish she would take her socks off as it feels impersonal with socks on but hey she's in charge.
    Then it was off to bed for a cuddle and a kiss before we went to sleep.

As i have said my wife doesn't want to deny me my orgasms or not allow me to cum if we have sex. I have suggested that she makes me lick her after i have cum inside her but she's not interested in that at the minute.

We have joined the locksclub but as she has a book for her to write down my daily chores i don't know if she'll continue with the club thing.

We have become a lot closer which we both thought we had a good marriage anyway but this has made it feel loads better.

Chastity lord and Jblocked like this.
  8. Chat408

Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    Patience. At least you are starting. Remember she isn't locked up. Part of being locked is denying cumming for you. That is happening. Now continue.to give her the attention she deserves, and when you have sex again ask permission to cum before you do. You might be surprised by her answer.

Caged for life and Jblocked like this.
  9. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    I will do it how my wife wants to do it. She tells me when we have sex or a hand job if i am allowed to cum. If she does decide to deny me cumming then i will have to give it a go.

We have talked a lot about the chastity and flr over the last 6 months. She said the other day that we don't need a cage but likes how our marriage is now and how close we are. but doesn't want me using my cock other than with her so i said I'd stay in the cage.

When i haven't cum for a while i get depressed but then after I've cum I'm happy and would do anything she wanted

Anyway we will see where she takes the journey

10. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Chastity for us at the moment is not about denying me cumming but her controlling when i cum and how?

Her confidence has grown no end in the last few months

11. Chat408

Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    That's what it. Is all about. I didn't have much confidence at first, but mine is grown also. My Darling is happier when he has not cum. We are shooting for 3 weeks this time. His longest is 14 days

Inchastityforher likes this.
  12. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Stonie. Yours is a good start and what chat408 said is really great advice I took far too long to learn that the romance is everything. Like you I find being caged is easier than just being denied but sometimes Miss prefers it. I would just suggest that gentle seduction works really well for me whether caged or not Miss knows that now I have no expectations it is about her pleasure and usually that is a very gentle cuddle which depending on her reactions may or may not develop further.
    Take it slow and talk a lot as that helps just do not be a chastity pest that really does not seem to help anyone.
    All the best in your adventure.

Chat408 likes this.
  13. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Well last night we both had a shower and got in to bed. I had been expecting a tease and denial session soon, my heart was racing, i felt nervous but excited, but she had other ideas.

We we're cuddling and she kept stroking my cock through the cage then pulling on my nipples then she would run her hands over my body tickling me which she enjoys to do. After a while she unlocked my cage and told me to get the magic wand out.

I proceeded to bring her to orgasm with her favourite attachment. Then afterwards instead of just mounting her i asked if i could give her a back massage which she agreed to. I slowly massaged her back whilst kissing her back and sexy bum.

When she had had enough she turned over and i asked to lick her pussy which i love to do especially now she's trimmed it. Anyway after she had another orgasm she said she wanted me in her and that i was allowed to cum. When i did cum it felt amazing. I know I'm not denied for long but it feels so much better now when I'm allowed to cum with her. It feels as we are one.

We both went and cleaned up and normally would of had a quick kiss and off to sleep. But we spent another hour just talking. I didn't want it to end

I know a lot say you have to be denied for a long time but for us at the moment this is perfect. She said she is really happy with how things and that's the whole point i am doing this. So that she is happy

14. Chat408

Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    That is perfect and so romantic. Not everyone is in long term, my darling has only gone at the most 14 days, we are shooting for 21 days, but have not made it yet. The best thing to remember is to do what she wants, and never masterbate even if you are not locked. All of your ejaculations belong to her.

BlokeDenied and stonie110 like this.
  15. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    We play with chastity but it could really be called foreplay.
    My wife often tells me that she might make me get out of her any moment. She does this because she knows it thrills me to hear it.
    Ss

16. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Well on xmas eve i asked if i could be unlocked xmas day as i was expecting to be busy playing with the kids and building lego etc.

She unlocked me xmas eve and said that she wanted to carry on but without using the cage.

I think that because we have never been happier together that she was worried about being mean to me by either denying me for a long time or teasing and locking me back up. I am slightly disappointed as she said this time she would give it 100% effort but i suppose if she's happy then that was the whole point in the first place

I guess for now that our chastity journey is on hold

Maybe she will change her mind later

17. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM

@stonie110
    If I'm reading your post right you said She wanted to continue, but without the device. Were i you I would definitely consider it still "Game on". Mistress Wolf like it without the cage also, and i still consider myself in Chastity, it's just verbal/honor instead of locked up. Being locked is a privilege/punishment for me, so when i am locked it means so much more. Then again i always have at least one cock-ring on right at the glans (just behind the head) as a reminder of Her ownership..... Maybe something to consider?

Keep doing what you were doing, treat Her like the Mistress She is, and never forget your commitment to Her.

Caged

Jasmic68 likes this.
  18. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    Maybe you could put yourself back in chastity each morning telling her this way you know that you will stay true and that you will remove it each night before bed. Tell here that you will leave the key somewhere that she can see it and then if she wants the control back she can then just put the key away. No further words will be needed.

xcitedsisssy and Jasmic68 like this.
  19. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    I still consider it game on but don't think the honour way will work for us long term.

If she has said she doesn't want me to wear the cage then if i was to put it on myself then i would be going against her wishes.

I just felt that it was going good this time round and now it feels as though we've gone backwards again

20. Chat408

Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    I am sure she has her reasons. Maybe you should broach the subject to find out way she doesn't want you in the cage. I have found that honest conversations happen best whenever chastity is involved. She may not like the looks of it, or feel it hinders her in some way. I have had to adapt my play whenever my Darling is locked and it did take some adjustments on my part. Since I can no longer grab his hard penis, I adjusted by squeezing his butt or balls more than I used to. I do like Caged Wolf's suggestion regarding the gland ring. Although some women do not like the look of a hard penis, some of us do

Captured Pirate likes this.
  21. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    I'm not going to talk to her anymore about it unless she starts the conversation. We have spoken plenty over the last 6 months and i thought this time it would work.

I can't keep going through getting used to wearing a cage and the emotional rollercoaster in my head for her to give up again and again.

I understand its a big change for her and theres a lot for her to remember aswell and as she doesn't want to put 100% effort in then I'm not going to keep asking her

22. Chat408

Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    You know her best, but I would encourage you to continue to do all of the things she likes whether you are caged or not. Continue refraining from masturbation. It does take some of us females longer to process the idea of chastity. The devise is just a devise, or a physical item that seems to excite men when it is on. It should never be about the device, but instead about controlling yourself. We are members of a website called www.locks.club. This site allows me to give him missions to complete, and he is rewarded points he can redeem as rewards. It was a way I used to help process what he wants.

23. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Can you explain exactly what all these things are that she has to remember?

24. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    I understand your frustration, I have gone through this roller coaster myself over the last year and although your reaction is quite natural it wont help.

After a similar start to yourself my wife said that the she didn't like me wearing the cage and I got all pissed off and threw my toys out of the pram. I left it for a few months and then broached the subject again. In a frank discussion she explained that I was asking too much too soon from her - I think that as you are asking for 100% effort from her this is definitely too much too soon. Forget the list of chores and your kinky requests focus on her needs and explain to her why wearing a cage will help.

This is why I said I wanted to wear the cage:

1. To discourage me from masturbation
    2. As a constant reminder that her needs come first
    3. To fulfil my bondage kink

I also drafted a contract, which didn't go down that well apart from her zeroing in on the one golden rule - 'she makes all the rules' and she agreed to try it again on that basis.

Since then we have had a few successful periods of lock up, with the honour system inbetween times. She decides when we play, when I get out, and when I cum. I am currently approaching a month being locked and 6 weeks since my last orgasm.

Its not perfect to be honest as her sex drive isn't that high and she tends to slip into ignore mode quite easily, but I think she is slowly beginning to enjoy being in charge and realise that its not too much effort on her part me being caged. The whole experience has brought us closer together, helped us be open about our desires and has taught me to be patient and accept not topping from the bottom.

Yes I would love to be tied to the bed and be edged and eat her pussy daily, but I guess thats the frustration of being in chastity.

Anthony lee likes this.
  25. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    I'm not asking for 100% effort. she said that she would give it more effort and read and reasearch more. She asked me to print some pages off for her to read which went in a drawer and will probably never get read.

The whole experience did bring us closer together but that is now dwindling off.

She has said we will discuss the cage again as one i ordered from china a while ago arrived this week.

She is still taking charge in the bedroom but everything else is how it was before

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice