beginning the journey with my wife

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by stonie110, Dec 20, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    We had a delivery of a few new toys yesterday. One was a ratan cane. The wife gave it a quick go last night. It was just starting to get painfull and fun when she stopped.
    She had a shower before bed which normally means something would happen as she always showers in the morning.
    Anyway i had a shower and got into bed to watch a film together.
    After a while i leaned over and started cuddling her and stroking her legs. A little while after she opened her legs so i took this as she wanted me to take it further.also she wasn't wearing any underwear.
    She said I'm tired
    I said if you want me stop then say so
    She said well you might as well carry on now.
    Then she said no I'm tired.
    I got up and went to the toilet and she knew that i was peed off.
    I told her that i wasn't peed off with her. We had a kiss good night and went to sleep.
    I couldn't sleep as i was turned on but was peed off. but with me for reading the signs wrong and trying to top from the bottom.
    I text her this morning and explained and she understood that I'm normally the alpha and we are both learning our new roles.

The coin game looked ok. But as my wife's sex drive isn't as high as mine and the shifts we work. It would be near impossible for me ever to make love to her ever again and she doesn't want that to stop either. Maybe we could change the rules to suit us.

I think for now she is happy taking it slow and finding what she's comfortable doing etc. I'm the kinky one but she has suprised me a few times now

2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    Glad to see she's getting more used to it! Good for both of you!

3. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Hopefully.
    She keeps saying she doesn't want to go down the complete denial route but i dont think she understands the importance of tease and denial sessions or ruined orgasms. I have only been locked since monday but its now friday and nothing yet.
    So it looks like she might be going down that route
    She has admitted that the reason there was no intimacy before chastity is that she was lazy. I just hope she's not lazy now we're doing chastity

4. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't think I did before, so let me also recommend this amazing tease and denial blog that they do without a cage at all. I think it could be really helpful http://healthysexymarriage.tumblr.com/

Not being intimate is more than just being lazy, it's an easy excuse to say when in fact there are often deeper reasons. It can be very complex, but usually it's a sense of us not being wanted or feeling unattractive. So I suggest you focus on that. Buy her some flowers, send her some appreciative texts, do some chores, cook a nice dinner or take her out.
    As for your poor little dick being locked up for five days, consider yourself lucky... as everyone says, be careful what you wish for. You dreamed of it for so long, get used to the reality! If your other efforts succeed then perhaps she'll be open to you going down on her and showing her just how hot that can be. And then maybe, just maybe she'll let you out for a little play.

slave_m, Jasmic68 and kellysbitch like this.
  5. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    We had a good sex life before chastity. Probably twice a week if shifts allowed. But the intamcey wasn't there. We would sit on opposite sides of the settee and just watch tv. When doing chastity the first time we used to give each other massages. I would massage her feet while we watched tv. Put cream on her after a shower. Bath together more etc.but as soon as we stopped with the cage she went back to being as she said not me lazy.
    I tell her all the time that i think shes sexy
    I do plenty of chores and jobs round the house. She says i do more than anyone else she knows but my shifts give me plenty of days at home so i see it as well if I'm at home and shes at work then its only fair i do something.
    I cook
    I look after the kids and take them to school
    We do go out on dates occasionaly.but probably not enough.

6. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Well i was released last night for a hand job. Which is amazing when she does it.
    We did speak and she said I'm not allowed to talk about chastity unless she asks. I was starting to talk alot again. So i agreed. Obviously.

7. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Good idea to let her get comfortable at her pace. You could try self denial on your own. Stop masturbating and save your passion for her. It would show her the benefits of chastity without so much pressure. Just a thought.

8. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    I am locked in a cage so no masturbating.
    I have been thinking about the last weeks events.
    I was locked from monday and there was no teasing all week which made me feel like she had locked and forgot about me. We spoke about why i was grumpy and i explained why i felt like that and that we agreed to do chastity to become closer and more intimate. She assumed i want sex every night which is not the case.
    I know that some people do lock and forget but for me instead of feeling hormy and wanting to please and do anything for my wife. I just felt grumpy and unloved.
    She doesn't want it to feel like a chore and wants it to come natural.
    She is not a dominant person so i understand it's hard for her too.
    I have agreed to not talk about it and just post my thoughts and feelings on here. That way she can read them on here and either talk to me about it or not.
    I understand that she has the keys and it's up to her how she does it. But we both want to be happy with the journey

It is definately a lot harder to adapt to the lifestyle than i thought. But hopefully we will get there.

9. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    I agree locking without some even subtle attention/ teasing is brutal. Hang in there, I hope it gets better!

10. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    I think she understands more now. So we shall see what happens now. She is going to read healthysexymarriage blog on tumblr. I think that will help as well.

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  11. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Well saturday night we we're kissing passionately in bed and she told me to get the magic wand out. My penis was straining in it's cage when she gave me the keys to unlock it. It seemed to take ages to get the cage off and i hurt a testicle in the process which did ruin the spur of the moment thing.
    After she had a orgasm she was goung to use it on me but instead i made love to her which felt amazing. I do like the magic wand but you can't beat full on sex.
    Anyway afterwards she said she didn't want to use the cage anymore. She wants to still give me chores. I am allowed to initiate sex but if she doesn't want it then she will tell me to stop and if she wants something in particular then she will tell me.
    I'm not conviced it will work without the cage as it hasn't in the past but i said yes of course. Maybe the cage and everything is too much too soon.
    On sunday night we had a nice bath together and watched a film in bed. I was instructed to massage her feet. Afterwards we used the magic wand on each other.

Hopefully the journey will carry on

12. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    Being uncaged chaste is difficult, but that just means staying focused on the reasons why you want it, and more so on what SHE wants. Just snap the lock on in your mind and press on. It is doable, and as things go on She may decide to give actually caged chastity another go.

13. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    I agree.
    But It's just evertime we seem to be making progress she slams on the brakes and we seem to go backwards.
    But as she wants to try it this way then i don't really have a choice anyway
    I am happy at the minute at how close and connected we are

14. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Just go with her flow! You've very lucky to have her interested at all. Behave lol

15. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure that she is intersted. I think she is doing it to make me happy.
    I wish she would read and research herself to see the benifits for her

16. iholdthekeyuk

iholdthekeyuk Member

London
    Local Time:
    Hi stonie119.

Your wife is quite normal with the way she is reacting to this situation.

For hundreds of years society has dictated that women be the submissive partner in a sexual relationship. It is how we are brought up to believe this to be the case. Yes there are women out there that are naturally dominant and they are very very lucky that they don't have the same anguish and lack of confidence that the rest of us have.

We have been doing this now for just over a year. I, like your wife, was very vanilla and struggled with lots of things. We still have times wen we come to a standstill or even backtrack but we get through them and carry on forward. It is natural for this to happen.

I am finding my own way in this and it is now something that I really want (despite occasional doubts and misgivings) as opposed to me just doing this because he wants it.

It is very very possible to do this without a cage. We have had problems finding a good fitting one so most of our chastity lifestyle has been spent cage free but it has worked.

We now have a much better fitting cage and I can't wait for the initial trialing of it for comfort and problems is over so I can lock him up and do my job properly.

I am sure your wife will get the hang of it and find the things she enjoys to do. She may even decide that yes she prefers to use the cage .... she might not. But that is her decision and she will need all your support to get this right .....hopefully sometime soon something will click with her and then you will be in trouble!

Good luck going forward!

slave_m likes this.
  17. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Not updated for a while as well nothing is really happening. We have had her time of the month and a week away in caravan with kids so not much was going to happen anyway.

I've been given a few hand jobs and she always tells me i can cum. It's amazing when she does it now. She does spend more time tickling and teasing as before it was just straight to masterbating.

Hopefully this week we can get back on track. I would still prefer to be in a cage as it is harder for her to forget her role as such but i said no pressure so we will carry on uncaged for now.

spider203 and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  18. tdk34

tdk34 choreboy

england
    Local Time:
    You being submissive in cock cage works for both of you, try to explain how that's the way forward .

19. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    I am sorry but am I the only one who can see what's going on here. Quite clearly you are intent on having it your way, and fail to see that your wife is not comfortable or has the same desires as you. I speak as someone who approached his wife wife in a similar way many years ago, although without bombarding her with literature and sex toys. It seems clear to me that you have a pretty rigid view of what it is you would like to happen, and fail to see that the only way that this will ever work is if your wife wants it to her way. That's not to say that it would be right for her to ignore your own fantasies or desires, but unless your wife is enjoying and doing things as much for her as she is for you, you will always feel that she's only going along with things because she wants to please you. Believe me when I say I have had to learn the hard way, and things can take a very long time to develop.

The thing that I have always wanted the most from my own WLM or FLR, incorporating an element of chastity and tease & denial, is to feel that my wife is doing any of this because she wants to encourage my submission, and is taking control over me because she enjoys the effect that it has on me. In order for this to happen, I strongly believe that you have to give your wife what she wants, not necessarily what you think she wants, and then just expect her to become some sort of dominatrix wife constantly pushing your submissive buttons.

For my wife that something was my love affection and true devotion, I am attentive and listen to what she has to say, I am obedient and follow her instructions as best I can. Like your wife, mine has in the past tolerated me wearing a chastity belt but with minimal intervention on her part, and has struggled greatly with tease and denial, especially denial. The more I ask for things, albeit suggestively and mainly non verbally, the more she ignores me and my desires.

You need to make your understand that your denial of orgasms is what you want, and that by doing so she is keeping and helping you to remain constantly devoted and attentive to her needs. But in doing so, you must remain attentive and devoted to her at all times.

20. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    You may also like to consider that with kids around and at this stage in your relationship, it might just not be the right time. I am pretty sure that in my own case, now that our kids are grown up, we have far more time and energy to put into our relationship, then we ever did when the kids were growing up. Just to put this in prospective, I have been trying for the last 10 years to make my relationship with my wife one in which she is comfortable with her in a dominant role and me submitting to her in all things. It is only just in the last few months that she seems finally to have accepted that by keeping me locked on occasion, keeping me teased and aroused but not always allowed to orgasm, is something that she wants to encourage. Not just because she knows that it turns me on to be kept so, but because she knows that it will keep me attentive and devoted to her at all times. The price I have had to "pay" is remaining constantly obedient to her needs and wishes, followed and responded to her orders when given and made her feel the my submission is as much about my desire to pleasure her and be turned on by her feminine sexuality.

All of this wrapped up in a what to many from the outside might be considered to be a pretty vanilla relationship, and done in a way that my wife feels comfortable with, including letting her initiate sexual activity between us when she wants to.

21. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    It’s been a while since I posted
    We have been playing with chastity on and off. But I have now ordered a jail bird from mature metal so we can hopefully keep me locked longer.
    We had two weeks away in the caravan with the kids so there was no chance of any action.
    When we returned I was locked, she has received quite a few orgasms and foot rubs most nights and I was also allowed to kiss her feet and toes which she knows I love to do. She leaves me chores and tasks to do.
    We decided to use the wheeldecide website as to takes away the pressure on her. It did result in me having 40 spanks which is the most I’ve endured.
    Last night I was unlocked and we made love but now I’m locked back up for 5 days.
    Last time I went nearly 3 weeks which is the longest we’ve ever managed

Panda2010 and Jessica Alexander like this.
  22. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you are really making progress!

23. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Slow progress. But at least there is some progress now.
    I have always put too much pressure on her in the past

24. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Well last night my princess spun the wheel and it came up with 2 weeks. She just laughed. I was disappointed that it wasn’t a release but turned on that she laughed about it.
    I did get to give her a nice back rub/scratch but she did it want it to go any further last night.
    As I was massaging and kissing her back I did kiss her bum several times. I was straining in my cage all the while.

bluedragoon and Panda2010 like this.
  25. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    I have been feeling unhappy. I explained to my princess that I didn’t like knowing that it was going to be 2 weeks. She suggested that she spins the wheel but doesn’t tell me the outcome.
    I felt happier straight away.
    Anyway she has been feeling unwell with a cold so I’ve been on my best behaviour doing anything I can for her. I even took her shoes off for her when she came home from work.
    She has been at work all weekend and I’ve been off. So I’ve cleaned the whole house. Even cleaned the fridge and the dreaded under stairs cupboard. Then on Sunday I made a full dinner and then we went to cinema with kids
    She asked me to wear my lace underwear.
    When we got into bed she was feeling a bit better and asked for the hitachi wand and my phone to spin the wheel again. I used the wand on her and then she used it on me. I asked if I could cum and she said yes.
    She also commented last night that she likes me doing more chores and could get used to it.
    Today we went out for a spot of lunch and a bit of shopping. I got tea ready before I left for work. She gave me a big kiss before I left.
    I haven’t been wearing the cage for the last few days due to a sore spot. I text her from work to say it looks like it’s healed well and should be locked up soon.
    Her reply was cool. Slow progress but progress at last

Panda2010 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice