Forced Feminization in reality, not as a role-play

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Feb 11, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    I have to say every post from Cecilia B is just pure unadulterated gold. I hope she never changes. :love: We men need so many more Cecilia B's in the world.

2. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    No, not all the time. I would do it some of the time, but all the time would be too much of a pain in the arse!

3. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    No offence taken at all, I totally agree. This obsession that young people have these days with a list of labels that identify them is ridiculous and a little unhealthy to me. We are all humans, we are all different, and most of us all want the same things - to find a little happiness, not live in fear and love our families and friends. These are universal truths in my experience, regardless of race, colour, sex, sexuality or religion.

MtnViper and tomf_22033 like this.
  4. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    Thank you very much for your lovely feedback.

@WillieBDenied: why is it a hard limit for you? Don‘t you think that if you have to wear a chastity device and are mostly not allowed to enter your wife or even an errection that it is allready emasculating? Would you fear the further humiliation when have to wear woman clothes?

@Mojoman: like you said - my wife would never hold a gun to my head :-D and I am very happy about that ;-) …Let me explain it that way: My wife was from the beginning of our relationship very dominant and explained me that she would only go into a relationship with me, if I would accept her as the „head of household“. She told me that she would never accept that I am show arrousement in her presence when she didn‘t explicit allowed it. This lead to my chastity device. For her it‘s not a game, for her it‘s a must in an relationship with her. Than one thing lead to another. She teased me about her beeing in controll and informed me that since I am not in charge of the penis anymore, she doesn’t see the need of me wearing male underwear anymore. This was the point where she throw out all my boxer-shorts and changed it to panties. And I mean panties. I don‘t have to wear strings…only panties. It should remind me further and always that I gave up my malehood for her in every second and with every step. Panties, even with a bow are humiliating but under your clothes usually nobody saw them and I accepted it. The next step was the bra, which was and still is realy hard for me. It is the most feminine attire I can imagine, because usually only woman wear bras and there is usually no reason for a man to wear such things. My wife insited it one day and explained me that it should help me to feel more like woman do, so that I better understand her. She loves to hold a bra out for me and fix it behind my back and even to hold out my panties and let me step in. It always gives her a power rush and arrouses her. The only thing that arrouses her as a dominant woman more is when we have sex. For her it is the ultimate feeling of controll and she loved the deep submission when she pegs me. For her it is a total rush, while we sleep with each other, she does it most of the time gently. She always speaks to me with a slow and nice but clear voice and enjoys it unbelievable. For me it destroyed the last hope of beeing anytime a real male in our relationship. I cried the first time to be honest, not in pain but in humiliation. I couldn’t belive until she did it that she realy would go so far and emasculate me completely. After the first time I was allowed to lick her to orgasm and she hold me in her arms and dried my tears and we talked about it. It were so intense feelings and she showed me all her love and care but also made clear, that things will always be in this way in our relationship for me. I could accept it or are always free to leave without consequences, but to lose her and I love her unbelievable and want to make her happy, even if this means total submission, less orgasms for me and a lot of humiliation but also the privilege of serving such a wonderful passionate and strong woman.

@dlc‘s alyssa: thank you very much for your reply. It shows that I am not alone in this livestyle. Do you live together with your „mistress“ or is she a dominatrix?

@Ulex_: Yes, it‘s realy a different thing beeing a „overdressed“ woman in sexual role play than beeing dressed as a normal woman in generell. Like I told you above, my underwear is mostly very feminine and Bras and Panties are always matching (I don‘t have to wear garter bells or corsets, only tights if it‘s cold…). Mostly feminine colors, little bows, flowers…but my outside clothes are especially outside the house mostly feminine and always for woman / girls but not to visible…For my wife it‘s enough this way and she accepts that I don‘t want to wear dresses / skirts…outside our house. I also accept that she often wants mento wear such things inside our house but even there only something which „normal“ girl / woman would also wear like a maxi dress, leggings, Jumpsuits…

@ozzy-one: thank you very much and yes it is my own hair. It took time until it was growing so long but my wife waited and was ok with it. She didn‘t want me to wear a wig…also a friend of her is hairdresser and comes to our house -> so I save at least one „walk of shame“

5. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    @Andrea_NL Because it is, mostly because it would not have the desired effect on me. Further, I don't feel emasculated by being in chastity and denied erections without permission etc. The definition of emasculation is " deprive (a man) of his male role or identity." For me that is my male role...to be subservient to Women and their needs.

Now, if a Woman were to try to feminize me I would comply as a good sub should, but it wouldn't be effective and would likely just push me away or into a bad head space.

6. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    My feminization was not forced, and was a necessity on my part. I am transgender and really could not live as a man anymore after a near miss with suicide. Aside from that, I understand the dynamic of @Andrea_NL 's relationship. It is similar in some ways to how my marriage was before I transitioned. The major difference being that I never wore women's clothing or had any rules about how I spoke.

My wife always hated having my penis involved, and over the course of about seven years we used it less and less to the point where it was only 2-3 times per year. I wore a cage 24/7 and I think the longest it stayed on continually was 8 months. She was happy as a clam with having it locked up and had similar feelings to Andrea's wife. She said I was like her best girlfriend and also never allowed me to initiate physical contact or kissing. I gradually became the submissive one in the relationship, though it was never stayed by either of us as a goal. It was just a good fit for me and we both liked it that way.

But that is where our stories diverge. I ended up transitioning, had my testicles removed, have been hormonally female for almost 4 years now, and don't even resemble a man at all anymore. I have absolutely zero desire to live as or identify as a man ever again. And that is the wedge in our marriage that currently has us separated. Though my wife is a closeted lesbian, she is embarrassed by the stigma of being seen as a lesbian especially among her fundamentalist Christian friends.

I wish you the best of luck, @Andrea_NL . I couldn't live like you do without transitioning, but you likely are not transgender like I am.

7. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    Very sorry to hear that, and wishing you the best with your wife.

8. Ed Babywood

Ed Babywood Member

IT
    Paramus NJ
    Local Time:
    I don't see where the Poster, or anyone responding, is forced. To the contrary. All seem to be very happy in their roles. I wish everyone well on their journey.

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont think anybody is force cos that wrong. i have not meet anybody that was force anywasy.

10. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    This was very brave of you to share this with us. I’m so sorry you’re going through this separation from your wife, I wish you the best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice