Limited or denied blowjobs?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Oakwood29, Mar 20, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. subcukold's_WIFE

subcukold's_WIFE Active member

Finacial
    Belgium
    Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    I think as much other already said, the BJ is a submissive position for woman, and a KH can't be in a submissive position!!
    about me and and my hubby, i can say i never feel him as sexually strong, so i never give him a real bj, i means never suck him till cum. After we was caged i do not touch his penis anymore, fore some years he was allowed to rub penis on my feet, but now not anymore.

Amsterdam, attistoC, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  2. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    it's absolutly not a submission for woman
    would you think the same if a woman grit Her's teeth when doing it ?
    Who would obey if She does it ? :D

and if the KH likes doing a BJ, exciting Her sub more and more for remembering him who's the boss ?
    would you prevent it ?

attistoC likes this.
  3. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    Even as a female in chastity to my lady she will do a tiny few lick teases to me when I have earnt fun but in no way would she please me in the same ways I please her simply as it would be a reversal of our roles and lifestyle fully . So as a locked female I dream and hope of such but I know it will only ever be a tease during my very very long session of teasing and stopping session before I’m finally allowed my own orgasm usually over a good good 3 hours of been totally restrained.
    And this is on accumulating 100 points in her system that is very very hard to earn a o point a day if lucky

4. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    I tend to agree with Subcuckold's wife when she says that (paraphrasing) it's inappropriate for a keyholder to submit to the act. Obviously, this isn't a universal feeling for everyone.

In my case, I am not allowed intercourse because my wife feels it's inappropriate for a chaste man to be allowed inside a grown woman's vagina. And with her, if her vagina is out, she sure ain't putting it in her mouth.

For the record, she never did care to give blow jobs. So I have NEVER ejaculated in her mouth, nor was even in her mouth for twenty years. (vagina, about 4 years ago)

Caged4Sazz, Rectrix and asastype like this.
  5. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    blow job for me is not to cum in Her mouth....
    even She'd done it one or twice in 25 years
    it's just a pleasure for Her to "lip" me and to tease me

6. Chast4fmdm

Chast4fmdm Member

Professional
    Northern Ontario, canada
    Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    I had 7 in 2020. That’s just her going down there for a while during sex. Never just randomly. Haven’t had that in years.
    Haven’t got to cum in her mouth in likely 10 years. Was 3 times in 2019 and 7 in 2018.

‘she told me I’d never reach double digits again. And that I’d never cum in her mouth again or even on her face.

‘she told me to expect fewer than what I got in 2020.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  7. softboyplum

softboyplum New member

Local Time:
    i personally dont at all consider it a submissive act in the same way that PIV sex isn't inherently dominant. if youre tied down and your partner is edging you with your mouth, ive never seen whats different about that then using their hand or a toy. you're still not in control. that said, restricting or denying it has a hot appeal simply because its a very coveted act.

homebody likes this.
  8. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Husband gets fellatio when I say he does, which is frequently. I love doing it. This is about ME, right?

I'm torn, sometimes, though. I like drinking his ejaculate but I also like to see him lick it up. Decisions, decisions.

9. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    I know this is probably a very odd, but I’ve never really cared for getting a bj. My Wife finished me off and swallowed exactly twice in our 30 years of marriage, and both those times were within the first few years. She would use her mouth as a foreplay option somewhat often, but I always prefer to give her head, massage or kiss her body or just use hands while we kiss to get started.
    Up until a couple years ago, while I was the dominant one, I’d maybe tie her down or force her to her knees and make her suck me for a bit, but now that we’ve swapped roles, she’ll only give me head if she desires it or as a rare treat for me if I’ve been good for an extended time. And I’m totally fine with this, it has now become something I fantasize about, just getting a few moments of feeling her mouth wrap around my erection before finally getting to have some piv. And at the same time, I constantly crave getting to lick and suck her clit, it’s become a total addiction for me…and her :)

Caged4Sazz, Sexy Slave 69 and Rectrix like this.
  10. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Here is our experience.
    When we first considered cuckolding and FLM after 15 years married.
    I wanted to give something to my wife to show here I was serious and definatley ok with her fucking other men.
    I offered to sacrifice blow jobs. They seemed to be pretty one sided. I enjoyed them Very much as she was very talented at giving them. However the pleasure was all mine and nothing for her.
    From that point on she knew the road was clear for her to fuck any other man she wanted.
    I never got another blow job or any form of oral from that day forward. God do I miss them.
    Her many lovers and Bulls enjoyed them frequently and I have been told by them and my wife that her talents with oral sex greatly improved over the years I was denied.
    Intercourse ended a couple of years later after a weaning process. But that was all her doing.

11. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    The only time my wife has given me a blow job to completion was in 1983. Since then, there have been some 10 second sucks and one that became more involved that lasted a couple of minutes, none of which got me off. I've never considered them to be a big deal and prefer to have regular intercourse instead.

12. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    I have to say that I am lucky in that my wife has always given me blowjobs! Before chastity, we had a schedule and she would suck me off twice a week. Sunday morning before she went to church was always special for me. I loved the thought of her dressed up and sitting in church, knowing that she had just sucked my cock and swallowed my cum a short time before.

Now that I am locked, I get fewer blowjobs and very rarely to completion. But she knows how much I love them and she uses them for T&D fun. Sunday morning she asked if I wanted my BJ, I of course said yes! She let me out of the cage, I cleaned myself and assumed the position seated on the edge of the bed. Now she gives me 15 minutes of pleasure. She looked at the clock, noted the time and took my cock into her sweet mouth. She proceeded to give me a wonderful blowjob, ramping me up and then slowing down, over and over. She knows just how to build me to the edge. At about 13 minutes, I was there and asked if I could cum. She stopped, smiled, and said No. Then she proceeded to slowly suck on just my head for the last two minutes, keeping me close but not close enough. She has gotten very good at T&D! Finally she stopped and instructed me to take a cold shower and lock back up. I thanked her for pleasuring me, she told me that I would be taking care of her that evening.

13. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I haven’t had PIV in quite a while but Mistress will make me cum with her mouth and often in a 69 which is my favorite. Seems appropriate for lesbian sex! Lol

14. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Lucky gurl :)

15. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    My wife has sucked and licked my cock, but never let me cum in her mouth, she says i'm in panties and caged and it's never gonna happen, i guess thats proper denial.

16. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    #116 subrick, Nov 4, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
    This is an interesting thread. I can't believe it got into 5 pages before I saw it! LOL

Anyway, ever since we were sexually active, my loving wife has always given me fantastic blowjobs to completion. It took Her a while to be comfortable with swallowing, but She always did it. It's something I've always loved. Sometimes She loved doing it and other times she'd rather not, but usually would.

Fast forward to our current bout with chastity. Today marks day 573 being locked up pretty much 24/7 with no orgasms of any kind during that time. Now She rarely takes me out of my cage to "play". The last time She did, She decided She was going to tease me with Her mouth. Having being locked up for so long, plus some ED issues, I'm no where near as big or hard as I once was. I used to be able to make Her gag, something I'd like, and even She would occasionally enjoy it a bit on the rough side.

But now, my cock doesn't even fill Her mouth half-way. When I was all of the way in, She could put Her tongue over my cock and massage it with the underside of Her tongue. NO WAY could I make Her gag with what I have now. She continued to tease me, lick me, nibble me...alternating between sweet smoothness, sucking and some nibbling torment. (Man, She has sharp teeth!!!! LOL) Of course, there was NO orgasm, or even being close to orgasm for me. All the time She was sucking me I was having flashbacks to the days when I would grab the back of Her head and force myself deeper down Her throat. Such sweet memories. I LOVED doing that! But not now. It's just not possible.

She did it as long as She wanted, then stopped and told me to put my cage back on. I then massaged Her and made sure She had Her orgasm, as is proper. Afterwards when we were talking, I thanked Her and told Her how fantastic that was, and that I hope She would repeat that scene again sometime.

Her response was along these lines: "Yes, I probably will. I enjoyed that. I felt so much more in control of the situation, so much less threatened than back in the days before you were locked up. Back then, even during the times when I was enjoying sucking you, I always had thoughts in the back of my mind that you could force my head down on your cock and I wouldn't be able to breathe. That thought scares me. I don't have to worry about that now!" and she let out a bit of a laugh with that last line.

So, it looks like blowjobs might still be in my future, but they definitely WILL NOT be to completion and they will only be if and when She wants to give me one.

~subrick

17. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    My ex-wife never performed oral sex. She did enjoy receiving it.

My wife tells me she finds semen disgusting, but she does perform oral. Not often, but when the mood strikes her. A few years ago, she new I was close, kept going and I came. She kissed me, tongue in my mouth and we spent several minutes passionately kissing one another.

It was the first time I recall tasting myself. Under any other circumstance, I'd have been put off, horrified. Her kiss was intimate, romantic, and opened a door that led to cleanup every time we make love. Generally, she doesn't provide oral, but I always do.

When she isn't in the mood for sex, or for a release, my mood doesn't matter to her. Everything is on her time-table, and everything occurs according to her desire, or lack thereof. She isn't subject to my whims. I'm subject to hers.

I think that's just called, "marriage."

Caged4Sazz and Rectrix like this.
  18. heisxnbxrg

heisxnbxrg Member

Local Time:
    My ex-gf stopped giving me blowjobs very soon into our relationship because I could never orgasm from them.

She did not enjoy giving them and realised it was wasting her time. Instead, we focused all on oral for her. I was much happier with a handjob when she felt I had earned one.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  19. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    It's better for her now that you that you're smaller and don't act like some brutish alpha.

Caged4Sazz, gingers_sub and subrick like this.
  20. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Agreed. And I KNOW She will agree with you as well. But still...the memories.....Ahhhhhh....the memories! :)

~subrick

21. Oldsubguy

Oldsubguy Future Female, Current Trainee, Bend Over BF

Studentransvestite
    Local Time:
    I have been owned for a year, locked up for 6 months with no orgasms, just milking. My key holder is concerned about me no longer orgasming at such a young age, although I have cum a couple of times via pegging/fisting. She told me she won't give me any more blowjobs-she told me while lowering herself into my face to eat her ass. She had her best orgasm ever not too longer afterwards.

22. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    In fact, i have consumed more of my cum than she has, a drop has never passed her lips.....well not of mine anyway !

23. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    Mine have gone up. I have had more since being locked than our whole marriage previously. This is what domina uses for her tease and denial. I AM NOT COMPLAINING!!!!

24. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Member

Local Time:
    I also sacrificed blow jobs and never got any again. My wife is the best I've ever had when it comes to blow jobs, my exes were never able to make me cum. So it meant a lot to me, but when we decided to go to FLR, it was only logical for me to propose to her to not give me any blow jobs anymore. She really appreciated it and promised me that I would never get a blow job from her ever again.

Caged4Sazz, gingers_sub and Jail Bird like this.
  25. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    We are decidedly heterosexual but even on the occasions when I am unlocked, we both prefer 69 to PIV and invariably end up head to tail in the bed. And then, she'll kiss me all over but only briefly take me in her mouth and never to completion. It's her preference but even unintentionally it's one heck of a tease.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice