How to find like minded couples

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dead in the water, Mar 24, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Dead in the water

Dead in the water Long term member

Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    Is there any where you can find like minded ( chastity ) couples in a specific area to socialize with and possibly meet up with for nothing other than friendship.

Dominant In Chastity likes this.
  2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    1:12 AM
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    you can search by geographical area on Fetlife

4. Dead in the water

Local Time:
    I was hoping on here. To many different fetishes to sift through on Fetlife. And I’m not to familiar with it.

5. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    This is a great question. From experience, Governess absolutely hated Fetlife for finding conversation and like-minded people (although there's no shortage of propositions from men). Here on Chastity Mansion, W/we've actually found a couple couples W/we like very much and correspond with regularly in the Midwest here with loose plans to hang out this summer. I would suggest this is a result of two factors: 1. I put my location on my profile (just a state will generally do). 2. Governess verified on here, so other verified Women are far more likely to correspond.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Fetlife can be a bit of a minefield, but there are a lot of people on there, and as the main focus of fetlife is kink, it cuts out a lot of wasted time.

durango_o and Arti_Rao like this.
  7. Dead in the water

Local Time:
  8. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Close friends, the kind you have for a lifetime. For us it was easy, my wife is bi and has 2 close friends. One has been my wife's best friend and lover for the last 30 years. Their friendship goes back to college dorm days and even living near us in our first neighborhood. We did some swinging together and when the friend was complaining how boring things were my wife called me in and had she show my cock cage. Next thing I know, the husband is now also caged.

The other couple also goes back to our swinging days and we even went to some bdsm clubs many years ago. My wife had them over one night for a pool party and it became clothes optional. The next hour was discussing my cage and the next thing that husband is now caged. The third couple was introduced to us thru a contact of my wife.

Its not something we openly discuss off the top of our head, but sometime you know people and what can be said. We were introduced to bdsm like that, a couple felt they could show us their dungeon and the next thing I know I'm building ours and we were in the lifestyle. Too bad they moved away before we started chastity.

9. Xanadu

Xanadu Member

Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    The 1st night out that my wife forgot to tuck the key into her boobs, a woman recognised her key. She came over to our table and chatted about our shared kink. Eventually we got together monthly CFNM dinners. It last for about 2 years before we went our separate ways.

10. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Search local groups on Fetlife and go to their “munches” (meet ups). Join the groups on Fetlife and throw out some feelers.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  11. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    We frequent clothing optional beaches and have been fortunate to meet three other chastity couples. Of course this means that you will more than likely have to expose your chosen lifestyle to the world. One couple in particular we have become quite close to and the relationship has blossomed beautifully. Admittedly there are other commonalities we have that has aided to the development of our relationship. One other couple, we pre-arrange to meet on the beach and enjoying each others company for the day. The third couple did not show any interest in pursuing any other connections.

Our local Adult Lifestyle Club that we belong to hosts at least one BDSM theme night a month. We have meet a few couples with the men in chastity there also, but have never met outside the club. I suspect that it mostly fetish play for them and not a true FLR relationship.

Jblocked and slave_m like this.
  12. downlow

downlow Junior Member

Local Time:
    You can always join and post on adult swinger websites. They will allow this type of posting whereas I don't think regular dating sites would. Just say what you do (male chastity) and what you are looking for (other chastity couples), even if only for friendship. See what happens.

Also, you can go to bdsm conventions (example: Dark Odyssey) and host a chastity meetup. They should resume this summer. Of course, the people will be from all over.

Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice