Finally came clean to my fiancé

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fkct2004, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Fkct2004

Fkct2004 New member

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    So I've been into kink for as long as I can remember. I reckon it could be something to do with the hot next door neighbour that was my babysitter growing up who used to tie me up for fun (this was all non sexual as I was like 7 or 8 at the time :p) anyway always found bondage something irresistible to me throughout life.

Always incorporated it into the bedroom with previous partners or hookups, usually me as the dominant one (deep down I think I always wanted it the other way).

Currently I'm a young doctor in his 30s, I make good money. I'm tall, blonde, athletic, have a pretty decent 7 inch cock that's always been appreciated.

At work I'm confident, the nurses all describe me as charismatic. I've never had a problem with my ego let's put it that way...

Over the last years I've found myself wanting to be more and more submissive. Self bondage with sensory deprivation gets me going. More and more I saw the idea of chastity as something that appealed. When I first saw it I thought to myself who the fuck would want to do that? Now it's all I bloody think about.

I had been wearing a cage in secret around my fiancé for months now. We have been together for about 2 years. She's pretty vanilla compared to me (most people are). One time she had walked in on my during a self bondage session when she came home from work early. Wasn't received the best... I figured that this side of me probably wasn't going to be very well received.

Anyway time passed and I thought to myself can I truly get married to someone who I can't live out my wildest fantasies with? I'd go insane, I'd cheat, I'd forever be thinking the grass was greener.

So I finally did it. I worked up the courage to tell her some of my more depraved kinks and opened up immensely to her. It was difficult to be so vulnerable, but she responded really well.

Obviously with most of us guys here we want everything to be 24/7 lifestyle hard-core, go go go go. But girls aren't like us :p anyway after I told her that I would like her to lock me up in a steel chastity cage attached to a Mr B leather chastity plug harness and to keep the keys. She agreed to keep me locked for 4 days while I was home from work.

While not as into it as myself she definitely was happy to indulge me. She even took to punishing me with a cane twice during the 'lockdown' she was fucking savage. It still hurts to sit down and my arse is black and blue with welts on it. Who knew she could be so viscious haha, not gonna lie I kinda loved it. She had me on all fours bent over with my arse in the air, chained to the bed with my chastity chained to my ankles so that I couldn't even jump away with her voracious cane strokes that came down in rapid succession. Not to mention she also had a shock collar wrapped around my sack which can be quite shocking to say the least (ill include a picture for proof).

During the 4 days I was kept locked at all times. Made to shower and relube the plug twice a day. I wore only the belt with myself exposed at home. I was locked in leather cuffs and collar and had to fulfill any request my lady had. In fact I went to to town. I cleaned the entire house, the toilets, the kitchen, the cars. I bought flowers, cooked every meal. Got up for anything she could have asked for. Took her out to the mall in my harness and cage and took her on a shopping spree spending thousands. Went out to fine dining restaurants. Massages were given daily. I spent hours with my tongue buried in her arsehole. I did everything in my power to make her being my keyholder the best possible experience.

Funnily enough on day 3 of our game she tells me her younger sister and friend are coming to stay the night. So that was an interesting evening spent with 2 other young attractive women in my home whilst I was caged plugged and harnessed and only my fiance knew about it. That actually drove me insane.

Anyway after day 4 she had enough and was done with games and said we could play another day and I'm back off to work away from home.

I have never felt so happy in my life being caged for her. Like I focussed 100% of my mental energy on her. I previously masturbated like 5 times a day to the point where I didn't even care if we had sex or not. Now I can't keep my hands off her.

Any suggestions on how I can get this to be a regular 24/7 thing. Obviously I don't want to rush her into anything but I would be the happiest man alive if she allowed me to live like this always.

I had a dream last night. She had me tied up like she did when she was caning me and the front doorbell rung. She had organised a sexy young tattoo artist to come over and have "property of ......" tattooed on my arse with her maiden name included just to stick it to the patriarchy. Now I can't stop thinking about how hit this fantasy is. Fuck for a high functioning smart person how did I get so twisted in the head

Any advice or ideas on what to do moving forward is much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    Good luck

Fkct2004 likes this.
  3. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    I would say she is already there and not to try and force more from her. When you two are being somewhat intimate, just ask her what she thought about that time and express how you enjoyed seeing that side of her. Hopefully, she will tell you what you want to hear and then you can plan something again. Also, don’t make it too complicated, my wife started slowly and when she embraced it more it became more fun and enforced.

a friend of ours also started with a hot and wild weekend and then radio silence. She would not even hold a conversation about chastity. One day he just put on his cage for the hell of it and wore it under his clothing without saying anything. At night it came off and back in the draw. She has come home unexpectedly while he was in the shower and she saw it on him and said nothing. So he started to walk around the house in his shorts and she could see him wearing it. One day he was not wearing it and she asked him where it was and he told her he took it off to do some grooming. She then told him he better get it back on after he was done and 4 years later still going chastity strong.

Jammy, anasyrma, Open2njoy and 5 others like this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community and good luck with your adventures.

Jail Bird likes this.
  5. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Welcome n good luck. those arent vanilla welps so she seems to have accepted to some extent your kinks. Do you remain caged tho with her as your KH?

6. Fkct2004

Fkct2004 New member

Local Time:
    Nah it seems for the moment she's had enough of it, but is happy to do it again though. She thinks that 4 days was an insane amount of time to lock me up for. She did say how she loved the slow passionate sex we had after I was let out though. Normally I jerked off multiple times that if we did bang I'd have to go at quite a ferocious pace to generate enough stimulation for me to cum. The sex we had after me locked up for 4 days was awesome. I would literally agree to a month or even 3 months without hesitation at this point, but I think it's gonna take some time if that's ever going to happen in a fun wholesome couple way.

Part of me knows she wants babies in approximately 2 years time, and there will be a part of her that will be worried about me damaging my baby maker with all this extended play. To be honest I reckon it's impossible medically to say if it does cause damage or not, unless you can convince someone to fund a full blown research study into it. I've read mixed things on it, but I suppose most people into this fetish will want to justify it to themselves.

Part of me felt with the caning that she was trying to turn me off my own fantasy :p Not gonna lie have never been hit that hard before and it fucking stung, but it definitely was an intense sensation and I'm kind of a sucker for seeking out thrills and extremes in life. Defs took my breath away and had me begging her to stop, she seemed to get a sick kick out of it and was smiling and laughing to herself teasing me the whole time.

One thing I noticed that is that prior to dating me she'd never had a rim job before (meeting me in her late 20s). She's now quite the fan of getting on all 4s and me doing this whilst using a wand on her clutch. Prior to me even confessing any of this chastity kink she mentioned that part of what she enjoyed about the rim jobs was the fact that she got off on having her boyfriend with his tongue buried up her arsehole. This was a light bulb moment for me, it made me realise that she was likely quite dominant in her sexuality but has just never been with a freak like me where she's been able to experience it

Lock&Key, John, serving and 1 other person like this.
  7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Keep it simple for now. Tell her you have a masturbation problem (you do) and you would like her to hold the key while you are caged. She can unlock you any time she wishes and you will always be ready for her. Let it evolve from there. I’d only add the stipulation that you aren’t allowed to ask to be unlocked.

8. prien2

prien2 Active member

California
    Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    You are in luck. Just let her decide when and where the cage is used. Try being a little more submissive to her when the cage is not on.

bondinchas likes this.
  9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    There is always more isn’t there. You just experienced a long four day session, and you would like a more 24/7 situation. That is pretty rare to keep up that kind of play all the time.

You can however ask her to be in charge of your cage, assuring her that it is perfectly safe and comfortable. It can be removed at a moment’s notice whenever she wants. This is actually the easiest ask for partners here. Most are turned away because they feel pressured into being a mistress ALL the time, and frankly that is work.

Sessions are fun, continue to have them if you can. It shouldn’t mean that it’s all or nothing. You can wear a cage without being plugged, beat, and have it lead to sex. You can be just wear it unity’s he unlocks you.

Fkct2004 and MyChase like this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

11. royaltoy

royaltoy slut, whore, bitch, software executive

Software Executive
    USA
    Local Time:
    Great intro post! Parts of it remind me of me and my situation (check out my journal thread on here sometime). Your intro also reminded me of reading of a study that found some correlation between higher IQs and kinkier sex lives. Even though IQ is a questionable metric, and "kinky" is pretty subjective. I'll have to try and find a link to the study... Nice to have yet another successful and intelligent person here!

Welcome to CM!

Fkct2004 and MyChase like this.
  12. MyChase

MyChase Member

Professional Knowledge Worker
    USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome. Very envious of having that talk young and finding acceptance.

Fkct2004 likes this.
  13. NBChastity

NBChastity Active member

New Brunswick, Canada
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Welcome! Your situation sounds great, I'm sure there is room for both of your kinks to grow over time. You're a lucky guy. Your Fiance looks like she has an amazing smile!

Fkct2004 likes this.
  14. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    Howdy! Welcome to the forum!

It's strange that a lot of us wound up in very high stakes professions. Medical field, emergency services, military. It's a common thread and we've discussed it a little on these boards.

herboi, Anonoman and Fkct2004 like this.
  15. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Not me I'm afraid! Electrician! :)

16. Fkct2004

Fkct2004 New member

Local Time:
    Yeah I work in emergency medicine as a doctor :p definitely not submissive or beta in real life. But I'm more than happy to let my better half beat the shit out of me and make me her bitch

There is something so sexy about a strong intelligent woman who knows what she wants.

I would also get off on having her bent over and putting welts into her backside with a cane. But I get the feeling she prefers it this way haha

bondinchas likes this.
  17. serving

serving Member

Local Time:
    Sounds like a great time and you’re very lucky! Keep the updates coming.

18. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    Sounds fun is there a link to that harness I really need one of those!

19. Fkct2004

Fkct2004 New member

Local Time:
    Chastehubs and PrairieSissy like this.
  20. John

John Member

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    Welcome agree about you masturabtion problem and you would rather focus your attention on her. Try to service her like doing chores etc when locked up so she see the advantage. Seems like a hardcore treatment she gave you she don't seems very vanilla to me ;)

PrairieSissy and Fkct2004 like this.
  21. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on coming out to your fiance. Take it slow, it's not all kinks and sessions. Because you're a masturbator you should generally stay locked, let her know you're saving it for her. There's no conflict between being alpha at work and submissive at home, many of us masturbators are that way.

Fkct2004 and CuckeldBull like this.
  22. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Find something that you CAN do 24/7, that she's on board with, then let go. She knows what you want, let her be the one that wants something, and let her be the one that adds anything to the 'routine'. Any things that you do to be of service, stick to just doing it, without "Look what I did for you". Simply do it and don't expect or seek a response.

Fkct2004 and Rectrix like this.
  23. WannaLockCock

WannaLockCock I'm your huckleberry!

HVAC tech
    USA Alabama
    Local Time:
    First of all welcome to CM.

I have some info from research that you may or may not already know. When you get ready to start your family DO NOT wait long periods between ejaculations. If you do the new sperm produced by the testes will have nowhere to go and will either die or will be malformed upon ejaculation. Around two to three times a week will help to keep a fresh batch of swimmers ready and waiting to find that elusive little egg.

Good luck on your chastity journey and starting your family! WLC

Fkct2004 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice