Feb 28, 2021 at 5:51 AM
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
12:04 AM

PricessKitten

Member, Female

Verified Female

My loving Stubby is really trying to get into my good graces, he got me to orgasm as many days as he has been locked up. My new record 14 Feb 26, 2021 at 4:48 AM

PricessKitten was last seen:
Engaged in conversation, Feb 28, 2021 at 5:51 AM
    1. PricessKitten
      PricessKitten
      My loving Stubby is really trying to get into my good graces, he got me to orgasm as many days as he has been locked up. My new record 14
      1. Suewiang
        Suewiang
        Glad to see he’s learning his place
        Feb 26, 2021 at 6:36 AM
        PricessKitten and 1mlockedup like this.
    2. LockedbyFridayGirl
      LockedbyFridayGirl
      What a wonderful loving husband you have! Thanks for sharing! My wife and I are high school sweethearts! She used to write me love letters all the time! Now I write her love letters!
      PricessKitten likes this.
      1. PricessKitten
        PricessKitten
        thats is so wonderful to hear, he is very sweet, and if i wasn't proud to hold his key then, i definitely am now. He is a good husband and is leaning what i need in a sub. He has been doing wonderfully :D I would love to chat you up sometime, take care!
        Feb 25, 2021 at 10:53 AM
        LockedbyFridayGirl likes this.
    3. PricessKitten
      PricessKitten
      My wonderful loving husband wrote me the nicest letter he probably has ever put into words, i would love to share that here....
      1. View previous comments...
      2. PricessKitten
        PricessKitten
        Allow me to now submit to you in all matters, because that is what must be done. Without you I have nothing and am nothing. So then allow me to bestow my otherwise worthless life upon you, that you may make something of me that you find pleasing.
        Feb 23, 2021 at 9:26 AM
        Suewiang likes this.
      3. PricessKitten
        PricessKitten
        As you know, I am a difficult sub. I am sneaky and cunning, but all that has gotten me nothing. You are strong enough to stay with me at my worst. You are smart enough to find the best way forward from us. And you are kind enough to show me mercy and accept my apology for hiding things from you, along with my promise to never do so again. A promise I truly cannot afford to break.
        Feb 23, 2021 at 9:27 AM
        Suewiang likes this.
      4. PricessKitten
        PricessKitten
        My whole life has been spent pursuing selfish desires and avoiding consequences for those pursuits. I recognize that is not who I want to be and I need your help to get there. I do not know what I need, but I do know that Princess Kitten knows best.
        Feb 23, 2021 at 9:28 AM
        Suewiang likes this.
    4. Suewiang
      Suewiang
      A most beautiful wonderful lady that has my utmost respect and I hope you get everything in your life that you fully deserve to havd
    5. StubHub
      StubHub
      My wife although Vanilla restarted our use of chastity. She has been increasing her use of humility comments. SPH i give her ample opportunities. My new Micro CK cage .
      1. View previous comments...
      2. StubHub
        StubHub
        Well her participation and involvement growing is a positive for our goals.
        Feb 14, 2021
      3. PricessKitten
        PricessKitten
        Thats wonderful, I hope it goes well, It took me a while to own it too. It takes time, but once she realizes the relationship you can have she will love it.
        Feb 14, 2021
        Smallerthanmicro88 likes this.
      4. StubHub
        StubHub
        We are working together to build it. Thanks
        Feb 14, 2021
    6. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      My wife / KH and you seem to be at similar places. I’m betting you could build off each other!
      1. PricessKitten
        PricessKitten
        That sounds like fun, we just got some new punishments put into place. Would love to speak to her sometime!
        Feb 13, 2021
        Ms Angela’s Sub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice