1st time doing chastity as Alpha male...guidance please!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joey G, Feb 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    **EVENING UPDATE** 2/28/21

Okay so I have to say WOW she is really diving into this hard and fast LOL. I can't decide in my mind yet if it's entirely a good thing yet but so far...I am enjoying this A LOT. So here it goes...

We get home from the gym and we TEAM cook this bad ass meal. It was super delicious and very healthy. It comes time for her to shower so I ask if I can set everything up for her and she agrees. So I run and turn the water on, get her towel ready etc. I then help her undress and she hops in the shower.

When she gets out, she has a lot of hair on her comb so she yells "Slave! Come clean the hair out of my brush." "Also..I want you to pack me a meal to go, and make me a protein shake!" "You know how I like it." So I said yes mam! Cleaned her hair brush off, packed her meal, made her shake. I even went outside 5 minutes before she left and pulled her car up, got it nice and warm for her. She was loving all of it. She left for work.

So then the texting starts...the only way I can describe this is to write our convo down and let you guys read and enjoy....so here it goes...

***TEXT CONVO*** (as she was on her way to work)

Me: I hope I set a good example of what your caged slave needs to do for you from now on! Also just did the dishes, and starting to put your clothes away for you!

Her: That sounds like a good little caged boy. I definitely want you to start putting all my clothes away because I don't like it piled on the couch.

Me: Of course! I will put everything away nice and organized!

Her: OK you know how I like my stuff..the top drawer is for work socks, the bottom draw is for underwear and socks (she goes on and on etc...)

Me: Yes of course! I will put it away the way you like!
    Her: I want you to take me to the new mall on Tuesday.
    Me: Of course, lets go!
    Her: I really really want to go.
    Me: Of course, definitely we can go!
    Her: Ok good, that's what I want to do caged slave.
    Me: Yes mam! I really can't wait to cum lol. (fishing a bit to see where she goes with it)
    Her: If we don't go to the mall Tuesday I am not releasing you!
    Me: We will go! I promise!
    Her: You best believe if we don't go I won't unlock you and I will tease the shit out of you! But IF we go I'm gonna keep you locked all day until later that night when we get home from drinking and I'm gonna tease you throughout the entire day THEN you will get released at home and be allowed to cum.
    Me: That is MORE then fair! Thank you! Teasing me all day is great, and I can't wait to take you to that new mall.
    Her: That's the plan.
    Me: When we go to the mall I want to carry all your stuff and later when we go out for drinks I'll order everything for you and anything you need!
    Her: Awesome lol. Ok text me later heading inside work.

***END OF TEXT CONVO***

What do you guys think? LOL. Has this not turned into something wild? Man what I am getting myself into LOL.

Thoughts?

John likes this.
  2. John

John Member

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    Thank you for the updates. It's very obvious in your text how she stays in total control very hot. There's no topping from the bottom she calls the shots.

Don't think you should be concerned how it develops it's normal to have internal resistance against these things. I think it's always a balance thing what is great you got great communication.

Even if she at some point wants to take a little break with the orders for some reason or the other I think you would handle it. Plus even if she is in control it's important you are still there in the relationship so you not just a yes puppy in every area. I mean as long as you contributes you are sort of equals but just in this regard she has the upperhand lol. It's different from from one relationship to the other. Just what I think.

Regarding the orders it's great you do as she says. I think you got great communication and balance never think it will be a issue. Think you got a good balance with the cooking and other chores. She does what she likes and you do what she don't like. Free up a lot of time for her to tease you.

Gonna be exciting how your mall trip goes. Sooner or later you will get exposed for your great skills at home ;)

Joey G likes this.
  3. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    This solves everything:

Communication is key. Spoken is best, but unspoken works too.

My wife and I have fallen into an easy pattern the last couple years. I cook, she cleans the kitchen. I tend to clean the bathrooms, we both do our own laundry (she *hates* me doing her laundry). You'll come to some sort of equilibrium that works for you guys at some point.

Just talk about it!

And awesome on all the other fun stuff ;)

Joey G and John like this.
  4. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    My Wife/KH and I still share tasks. We both work full time, so we make sure we help each other carry the burden. She definitely enjoys the super helpful husband, but she also enjoys taking care of me too.
    Hopefully, when the new wears off a bit, she will fall back into doing some of the things that you both enjoyed about your life (pre-cage). That's the way it worked for us!
    Just enjoy the ride, my friend! And, good luck.

Joey G likes this.
  5. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Good evening everyone. More updates tomorrow! Been working like a mad man!

Her teasing has become insane lol. Earlier led me into the bedroom saying she wanted to have sex and asked me how bad I wanted it then DENIED ME until tomorrow LOL. Evil! But such a turn on.

Tomorrow will be 1 full week locked up with no orgasm. Only time I got let out was for showers. She is suppose to be letting me out tomorrow afternoon since were going drinking so keep you posted!

-Joey

LockedbyFridayGirl and John like this.
  6. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Congratulations on your first full week of orgasm denial and chastity. The constant teasing and playfulness definitely makes it hotter. When does your steel cage arrive?

Joey G and John like this.
  7. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you! Lol. It has been such a RUSH going from masturbating twice a day to no orgasm for a full week. I feel like I have more drive and focus. Better gym workouts, more motivation to help the kid with school, everything!

@Open2njoy Tracking says that new steel cage comes today!

We had a little progress report/expectation chat through email while she was at work last night and basically she loves controlling my orgasms, really loves teasing and denying me, and likes how I do things around the house to lighten her load.

Today were supposed to go to the mall and then go out drinking. It’s been exactly 7 days since my last orgasm and she told me after the mall she’s going to release me so I can cum! Lol.

Since she knows I like a little bit of humiliation she said she knows I’m gonna cum really fast and she can’t wait to laugh and make fun of me about it. Then after I finish she’s gonna cage me back up until later that night and maybe let me out to go again once we get back home!

Should be an interesting day! More updates later tonight!

John and Open2njoy like this.
  8. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    It’s amazing how much a daily masturbation habit can take out of you and more importantly create a lack of focus on your partner. Don’t misunderstand me, it’s fun but it’s a fleeting pleasure. Enjoy tonight. Is your fiancée looking forward to the new cage as well?

Rectrix, CuckeldBull and Joey G like this.
  9. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    Hey Joey,

Thanks for all of the updates!

Quick thought / question: She is teasing you a ton when you are locked up. What happens next? Are you pleasuring her yet while you remain locked up? You've mentioned such things a few times, like giving her a body rub. But I think things always built up to you getting a release somewhere thereafter. So she is doing an insanely awesome job of keeping you on edge. I was curious if you have gone down on her or used toys on her or worshiped her sexually while you remained locked and denied. This is yet another crazy rush that you could have never imagined you'd be in to.

Looking forward to hear how the metal cage goes when you get it soon - imho, you will love it!

Cheers!

Joey G likes this.
  10. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    Joey it will get more intense as time goes on. My wife used to do all the same stuff. And I'm a straight alpha male with streetbikes and trucks like yourself. I didn't know I was into anal play until one day we tried it. Now I love it! Iv been caged 24/7 since Oct. 2015 and the whole flr lifestyle I wouldn't ever want to change a thing. It actually saved my relationship with my wife. Being caged makes you appreciate how hard women have it. I got checked real quick when I was 4 hours away from home and had to use a truck stop bathroom just to pee. My wifes my queen I will do anything for her happiness.

Joey G, Robins toy and Open2njoy like this.
  11. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Good morning everyone! Sorry this will be lengthy but what a great update for you all!

Yesterday was day 7 and I was at my wits end needing to be released so I can orgasm lol. The entire week she had been teasing me and getting me super worked up. Day 6 she led me into the bedroom pretending she wanted sex and then straight denied me and went to bed LOL. I was dying.

So yesterday she was teasing me all day long. We went to the mall for about 2 hours and she had me pick out an outfit that would tease the hell out of me. My lady has a really fit curvy body and nice fake tits. I picked out a short little white top. She wore no bra so I can see her areolas and hard nips through the shirt...I set myself up for torture lol. We walked around the mall and she had me carry her bags and we did random shopping.

ON THE WAY HOME I was driving home and she goes "Looks like someone might get released and get to cum when we get home hehe." I was like yes please! She then gets naked in the damn car LOL. (I have limo tints on my car so no one can see in) now she is sitting in the passenger seat ass naked teasing the living shit out of me! She goes "if you want..choose a car and I will flash them..but only if you want me too." I was like hell yeah why not! I was looking for the right vehicle to flash but we ended up exiting the freeway before she did. Definitely next time!

Once we got into the house it was ON. She got ass naked again, and just teased me to death. Unlocked my pad lock and then 10 seconds later locked it back up and said "hmm I think I am going to wait another day to let you cum." I begged for release in a playful but serious way LOL. She eventually let me out. We had sex, I came in 30 seconds lol.

I told her I like her humiliating me by saying I have a small dick and I cum fast. Now in reality I actually have a bigger dick and take forever to cum (probably due to masturbating twice a day) so it was really nice to be able to cum so quick and what a orgasm it was!

So I finished in 30 seconds and she goes "HA! How hilarious! Your little dick came so fast! Like a teenage boy who never fucked a girl before!" She kept making fun of me for a while. It was great.

She let me be free for a few hours and then we decided to go out drinking. I got my new steel cage and guys...GAME CHANGER!!! (more on that later)

So I locked up and we went out with another couple. We hit a few bars, had a lot of fun. As she got more drunk she started making little "code word jokes" with me. Hinting at the cage but without the other couple knowing what we were talking about, it was awesome. We got back to the house and we both were too drunk to fool around so she let me out of the cage and we went to bed.

This morning when I woke up she told me to shower and cage that little dick up because we have cleaning to do today! That's where we left off.

***NEW STEEL CAGE***

https://www.houseofdenial.com/collections/metal-chastity-devices/products/steel-hod-s73s

GAME CHANGER! Plastic who? Guys seriously this cage is bad ass. When I first opened the package yesterday I was a little nervous thinking damn...this is heavy and is going to feel like I'm walking around with a 5lb dumbbell lol. NOPE! Quality is amazing, and the barrel lock is SO much better then that stupid pad lock.

What I like about this one is the cage is 1.77" so when wearing pants or underwear it VERY low key and you can't even tell I'm wearing a cage. I also like the visual appearance because it makes it look like I have a small dick (again just to play more into my humiliation kink)

Wore it all last night and it was super comfortable! You still need to lube your sac good or else it will rub a little bit but after that you don't feel anything.

I have been using baby oil and that works amazing. Using the 40mm ring it's a big tricky getting my balls and dick through the ring. Takes a good 5 mins using baby oil but once its on, it fits great!

HIGHLY recommended.

***ANSWERING BACK***

@Open2njoy She loves the new cage, but just loves the fact I am caged in general. She loves the power. Crazy not masturbating everyday and letting someone else control it can change the script on you.

@GoodBoy1122 Brother I keep trying to pleasure her but she has never been into me going down on her. She has her moods where she will fight me a little bit and then once I start pleasuring her then she gets really into it and I make her orgasm. Your reminding me that I do need to push more with getting her off. Fingers, mouth whatever. More focus on that is a good idea!

@Chastehubs It is VERY interesting how 2 weeks ago I would of laughed at anyone that wanted to be caged by there woman. Now...here I am caged and loving it. To be honest it makes me a more calm, nicer man to my woman lol. She loves how i am caged, and I love the she controls my cage. Works for both of us!

***MY THOUGHTS***

Guys! Let me tell you. Something changed in her over the past 24 hours. It's like she dove into this Key Master role and chose to LOVE IT. I can already see it seamlessly becoming part of our relationship where if I wanted to stop doing it, she would argue with me lol. It's great!

We had a drunk conversation and she straight up told me she loves being a Key Master and loves controlling me and telling me what to do and when I can be released to cum. She likes that I do everything around the house while she relaxes.

She has started to act her normal loving self again but is definitely more comfortable now with throwing commands out at me, and making fun of me. At first she was real shy about it and now she will just randomly be like "Hey little dick come here and hang my clothes up." I really enjoy it.

From here I guess I just continue doing what iv been doing?

Again, no issues wearing a cage long term having effects on erections or anything?

I would love to hear feedback so please feel free!

Rectrix, John and bondinchas like this.
  12. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    Glad to hear everything worked out for the two of you last night. Love that she’s taking such an active role teasing you. It keeps you both in the game. I’m sure it won’t be long before she starts edging you.

With a new cage you should always be alert to any abrasions, pain, or discoloration of the skin. Those are signs something isn’t right. Don’t tough it out.

Read up on others experiences as well. Lots of ideas and advise especially if it looks like you’ll continue. Enjoy and keep updating.

Joey G likes this.
  13. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I wear that one SS quite frequently myself. With my PA, a ring sticks out perfectly for a lock to make it VERY locked down. I still wear plastic too as they’re light wgt n still comfortable w/o pinching. Got a pink/wht one on now! Lol
    Anyway, give yourself, as a couple, the freedom for YOU to explore different styles, fits, cages ect. I switch out constantly between like 5/6 cages all the time. With my PA , changing dick jewelry every couple days. BUT.... Im always locked up 24/7 but given release every 5-8 days. it’ll be up to you to do most of the research. Always gettin new pkgs in the mail!

Joey G likes this.
  14. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    Has your KM given you any idea how long she’s going to keep you locked this time or is it totally up to her? You’re probably learning today that after an orgasm, being re-caged means starting all over again with the frustration of not getting erect or being able to masturbate. It’s a delicious feeling knowing you’re doing this for her, isn’t it?

You’ll appreciate the steel cage as time goes on and you don’t need to remove it for showers. Of course your KM can take off the cage without removing the base ring any time she wants to tease you with a hint of freedom then ice you down and re-cage you. ;)

Joey G likes this.
  15. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    I enjoy her not telling me a release date. It really depends on her mood. The mystery of not knowing definitely heightens the feeling which is fantastic!

So I love this new steel cage over the plastic BUT the only issue is the tip of my dick is getting red and painful due to abrasions while wearing loose underwear.

***SOLUTION***

I went out and bought men’s banana hammock/thong underwear and it fixed the issue! The cage sits nice and tight in the front pouch and prevents any rubbing. Also if you don’t want to be seen in a man thong you can just throw another pair of briefs over the thong. It also holds some of the cage weight up which is a bonus!

Yesterday not much went on. She did a workout naked in front of me to tease me lol. She also let me fuck her and as we were having sex she was calling me little dick and making fun of me (by my request) it was hot!

Last night the cage was causing some testicle pain so she let me take just the cage off and left the ring. Works nicely as a cock ring lol.

Today she is very calm and not talking about the cage too much so I am leaving it alone for her to bring up.

We are about to go to this stripper/lingerie store near us. Obviously she wants to get outfits to tease the shit out of me!!

Keep you all posted!!

Feedback always welcome!!

John and CuckeldBull like this.
  16. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    **AFTERNOON UPDATE**

We went to that stripper/lingerie store.......

When we got back to the house she wanted me to lay on the floor and she wore this stripper heels and lightly stepped on my balls as punishment for talking back earlier lol. Then the little whip she bought she started lightly whipping my balls saying “you obey slave!” “You don’t talk back!” Lol. Was HOT!

More updates later...

***QUESTION GUYS***

For the metal cage wearers. Guys because it has more weight does it after a while wearing it hang lower on your sac? I like how the plastic doesn’t pull down due to the weight. I want it to stay up and close to the base. Any solution or thats just how the metal is?

For the tip of my penis rubbing because it sticks out the little slot in the front of the cage. Any suggestions or tips? The man thong helped a bit but wearing it all day the tip gets super sensitive. Again the plastic doesn’t do that unless I’m hard.

Thanks guys!

John likes this.
  17. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    The metal will hang lower. If your ring is of the right size n small, your testicles are not going to slip thru n the cage should stay on your penis. I like plastic too cuz of its lightwgt but SS has its attractions!!
    As for your penis tip sore from sticking out n rubbing, you need a longer cage. Better to be locked up n comfortable then locked up n hurting. Takes tha fun out for me!

18. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    I think you are right....I love the look of having this tiny cage on. More embarrassing for me and I like her making fun of it. but...for long term...the length of my plastic CB6000S is 2.5" which is very comfortable.

I love the ring size of 40mm, fits great. Just cage shopping looks like AGAIN.....any recommendations for companies?

19. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    John and LockedSasquatch like this.
  20. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Looks great think your Key Master would like it more...;)

Joey G likes this.
  21. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Amazing how she has developed over last several days. Find it hot she punished you for talking back to her. It’s like she is taking it up a notch all of the time and really takes the teasing part seriously. You can’t return now especially after getting into steel chastity lol. Looks like the new cage put less stress on the front head where the old steel cage kind of have this thing against the head. Can’t grow much before there’s lots of pressure on the the head.

Joey G likes this.
  22. Petey

Petey Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I had this problem with a previous cage similar to yours. It could be that the space in that front slot is too wide. Try pinching it together with a pair of pliers. If you can close the gap slightly it will prevent the tip from sticking out too far.

Joey G likes this.
  23. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    It is very surprising to me how she has been developing into really enjoying this. Even when we went to the stripper store she got really into picking out heels. She was the one to say “Yeah I can step on your balls with my heals and whip you!” I was like woah...alright! Lol.

I got to throw this out there for all your reassurance. I love how things are going...I really do...

-She bosses me around by telling me to do things for her without a please or thank you.
    -She makes fun of my penis saying its small and useless. In all different occasions ;p
    -She takes teasing me and punishing me seriously and enjoys it a lot (her own words)
    -Still helps me with deep cleaning the house, cooking dinners.
    -She even posts on her social media with the little lock & key emoji for all to see, but only her and I know the true meaning.

Today she came home and I got released, we had sex and “cuddled” in the bed. Her word lol.

I am currently not caged thinking hmm...I don’t know where this will go...am I to get married in a year to some bossy bridezilla that I created due to chastity?

I want to say maybe ill do this and leave her being bossy out of the equation but I love it ALL. I can’t seem to choose what specific things are ok and what are not.

I wish I can get past this one thought but I am struggling...please let me know your opinions from experience guys! Really appreciate it!

b_quark and John like this.
  24. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    I got married in my cage. And on our honey moon I wasn't allowed out for sex. She rode my face for 4 hours then we fell asleep naked at the resort. BEST DAY AND NIGHT EVER. The bossy thing can be tedious at times when your on edge from other "worldly stress work things u gotta do" but always treat your woman like a queen. And be very open and spoken about likes and dislikes so you both have an ideal of what works and don't work.

25. John

John Member

Local Time:
    You the right one bro. Love the I can step on your balls with the heels and whipping part. She really got it now and seems to really mean it. Nothing is more impressive seeing a woman gain power this way it very sexy. They should just how sexy it is but then every woman would be a real boss bitch lol

Amazing transformation it’s a keeper for the long run. Seems you need to expect to get pushed a little she is progressive in a good way. It’s funny we love it but still little scared the whole thing and want more...It’s a amazing power dynamic between a man and a woman this way.

Joey G likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice