Divorce or cuckolding?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SirenSong, Nov 5, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. SirenSong

SirenSong Active member

Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    Deciding between divorce or cuckolding, and would welcome sensible advice.

Wife and I have been married 20 years and have a 13 yo child. Over 2 years ago, I removed wife from the house on a abuse prevention order, and she immediately responded by filing for divorce. I have been raising child on my own in our marital home for over those 2 years. Just before the trial recently, wife reached out and asked to work things out.

After dismissing the court case and agreeing to reconcile, it turns out she has been living and in love with another man she met over a year ago. She wants to move back with me and help raise our child together while still spending a couple of nights a week with her lover. In essence I would be cuckolded.

When I first found out about the lover, I went back to my lawyer and had them draw up a motion to resume divorce proceedings. She has been trying to talk me out of it. But she wants to live a double life with me and the child at our house and parttime with her new lover at his house part time. She is adamant about not letting go of her lover.

Wife learned her lesson from the seriousness of the earlier court order and is not angry and abusive anymore, and I absolutely adore her. The problem is I am no longer her exclusive man.

We’re exploring me entering a chastity cuckold FLR relationship, something that I’ve always fantasized about. I don't think I could do the cuckolding WITHOUT the chastity FLR. My wife is gorgeous, in shape, and a charmer.

She did a trial run one night a couple of weeks ago where she threw me her used panties, pulled down the straps of her blouse and told me to lick her breasts while telling me she was going to her lover’s house for the night. I had never been so aroused! I was horny all through night thinking about her. The next morning she returns happier than I’ve ever seen and I was happy for her as well. In the bedroom she turned around, pulled down her sexy pants and told me to lick her ass, which I relished. She then had me lick her pussy for a while, and then abruptly went on with her day with me as usual. It was the hottest thing I’ve ever experienced.

We’re doing everything backwards. Now we’re getting serious and planning to start the chastity FLR to see if that could sustain the cuckolding. She went straight to extreme cuckolding, and then to the chastity FLR, instead of the other way around.

She doesn't want to share a bedroom with me anymore in our house; she wants her own separate one, which we are setting up. She is sweet and a great companion during the day, just no normal intimacy other than hugs and kisses on the forehead or cheek. She will be doing orgasm control and tease and denial going forward, but she says she was "hurt" too much by being removed from the house for the past few years needs time to reconnect with me, but no guarantees. She says over and over she loves me, but she always says she loves her other lover too.

Interestingly, we all agree that I am better in every respect than her lover. I am taller, smarter, cleaner, handsomer, in better shape, sexually satisfying, better dressed, better educated, more confident, etc etc. He's a short, alcoholic laborer, but she says she built a romantic relationship with him during the recent dark time in her life and wants to keep seeing him and even take trips and split holidays with him sometimes.

My question is should I resume the divorce proceedings or live out my long-time chastity FLR dream with my loving wife. I understand that cuckolding is risky to a marriage, but we are pulling back from the precipice of a divorce already anyway.

Any clear heads have advice that I should consider?

2. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I don't see how this is healthy in any way. It seems the two of you are trying to Perch a very complex and intricate dynamic on a cracked, crumbled and hastily patched foundation.

3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    As a guy who has a cuckold fantasy I can sympathize. But I don't believe cuckolding and CURE a bad relationship. As Clearstatic says, you probably have a one in a million chance this will work.

The question you need to ask yourself is how do you expect her to behave in ALL future scenarios. Will she get tired of keyholding? Etc.

I wish you well.

4. JLeopold

JLeopold Member

Local Time:
    I distinctly remember reading a university study years ago that stated that people who cheat on a spouse they respect with people who are clearly 'lesser' in their eyes do so because subconsciously they do not want someone who can compete with that spouse, so that's my only comment on that point. Now....

THE FIRST THING YOU NEED TO DO IS GET AWAY FROM HER BEFORE YOU DECIDE AND/OR START TO NEGOTIATE.

Allow me to repeat this statement.

THE FIRST THING YOU NEED TO DO IS GET AWAY FROM HER BEFORE YOU DECIDE AND/OR START TO NEGOTIATE.

Oh, she's playing a Tease-and-Denial game with you based on a life-long sexual fantasy you've had at the same time she's trying to re-enter your life on terms that are distinctly in her favor? After possible abuse? This is bad. Very bad. Stop playing. Now.

Keeping in mind that she is using the age-old approach of offering a form of sex as bait to get what she wants can you objectively state that you trust her? Especially around your child? (That obviously has to be the first priority). Not to be judgmental, but you're clearly thinking with your little caged friend right now so you need to go get some distance between you two, possibly go to someone with experience.

What is your lawyer's advice? I'm assuming it's a divorce attorney and if this person has any long-term experience in that job then they should be able to offer some solid advice on how to protect yourself should you decide to go through with this. Should you move forward (and I'm not saying you should) a post-nuptial agreement is absolutely in order here, and after what she's put you through and what she's asking from you I would say get ready to lay down some strict terms that are built entirely to protect you and your child.

Since this whole site considers the power dynamic daily let me ask you a question: What would one of the women here do if they had their SO come back to them after a similar experience? Asking for another chance? How many seconds before he's in a belt, with terms so strict it would scare you. God that's hot You need to be prepared to do the same thing to her. But...

GET AWAY FROM HER UNTIL YOU'VE DECIDED.

Good luck.

5. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    IMO, it's way too risky. Just like many people here said an FLR should still be founded on mutual respect. Your relationship should be the primary, with deep emotional connection, while the bull provides only the sexual satisfaction. Failing that, she's simply trying to play you.

Headtrip, Alceste, Lazlo Toth and 3 others like this.
  6. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    It’s so hard to give advice on such a complex situation. No one knows her, your relationship, your feelings and so on...

The situation, as you described it seems risky, but who knows. At some point, many people around me thought I should have broken up from my wife. And one of my friend asked me: “Do you love her? Yes? Then follow your guts.”

But you said she was abusive before so you need to make sure she doesn’t play you, or manipulate you. No one on a forum can know for you...

Be smart, and have standards for yourself!

Robins toy likes this.
  7. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    I wanted to edit my post, as I think it’s a bit too positive.

Personally, I would not get into an FLR relationship at this time. You are in a vulnerable spot, and being submissive can make you more like to be abused and manipulated... it sounds super exciting, but really, try to not think with your Dick...

1. does she genuinely love you, and wants to be with you. Will you be happy leaving with her. Do you have close friends that have your back and also know her well? What do they think?

2. she has a BF... in my book, it’s not necessarily wrong, as I am poly, and my wife has a BF and spend 2/3 nights a week with him.
    But are you OK with it? She didn’t give you a choice... are you really ok? You should be ok with it, even without FLR or Chastity.
    Having a real BF and being deeply non-monogamous is not the same as a Bull; it’s not a Kink, it’s a deep emotional lifestyle. If you are not completely ok with it, you will suffer a lot.

3. I personally don’t believe in Sex-less love. I know we are on a chastity forum, so it’s weird to say that. But the majority of healthy chastity start with live and sex, and then slowly evolve to chastity for various reasons.
    If I were you, I would start with a regular loving and sexual relationship. Maybe she needs a little time, but if she can’t give that to you in the short term, I would run away.

4. protect your money. Protect your custody rights.

8. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    What's best for the Child?

That's great you are tapping into your desires but you are a Father.

Your Primary job is to do what is best for your Child. Not your desires, not your kink, not your sexual fantasies, it is all about your child.

In the long term you need to decide what is best for the child. The emotional rollercoaster they must be on with this situation must be absolutely awful.

In other words, think with your head not your Penis.

Remember your responsibilities as a Father.

Iso.

9. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    My parents had an arrangement like this for 10 years, without the kink... I think. Things just got worse and worse until they really hated each other and there was a very messy separation.

I don't think this is healthy at all and I would strongly advise you to part ways.

SissyDee, Headtrip, Alceste and 2 others like this.
  10. SirenSong

SirenSong Active member

Local Time:
    #10 SirenSong, Nov 5, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    Our child is both of our number one concern. Child avoided mother in the years leading up to the separation, and I had full physical and legal custody with no visitation with mother since separated. Court ordered reunification therapy, and child kept stating he didn't want to be with the mother, and so visitations never took place. I think that is the primary reason wife reached out to stop the proceedings and return the the family in this capacity, as it would be her only option for reunifying with our child.

My perspective is it would be best for the child to be raised by a mother and father, rather than just me the father, and I could sure use the extra support. Life is so tenuous when the child's world is 100% dependent on just me with no breaks or support. Especially with the added COVID lockdowns. I have been doing it well and always with a positive attitude up to now, but I could use help once in a while, and what happens if I ever completely physically break down. I experienced such a scare when I had long-haul COVID with the debilitating fatigue and muscle aches for 6 months. Due to state parenting laws, I cannot relocate to where my extended family and childhood friends live 1000 miles away, and so I am physically stuck in this state alone with a child to raise.

The post-nuptial agreement is a good idea and something I considered but haven't discussed with my divorce lawyer yet.

My thinking is what's the difference between divorce now and divorce months or years down the road after experiencing my sexual dream of chastity FLR cuckolding. I have had zero relationships and sex in recent years anyway, and in my circumstances don't foresee that would change after the divorce. At least with the proposed arrangement I could have some physical and sexual companionship and support in raising our child.

I have been adamant that wife should completely end all relations with her lover for the marriage/family to work, but despite advice from all her friends and me to give him up and return to family 100%, she is adamant that she will continue her romantic/sexual friendship with her lover. Since I've always had proclivities for chastity FLR, I thought this might be a good way for everyone to get what they want, with the possibility that wife might reconnect with me.

Marriage counseling is a possible alternative I suppose, but she said she wouldn't listen to anyone who told her not to continue seeing her lover.

All comments so far have been valued and I greatly welcome the input from others like yourselves who might understand where I'm coming from but see it with a clearer head.

Rectrix and Isopropylforyou like this.
  11. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

This is not healthy. If you want to be a live in door mat, you're all set.
    Dump her and find someone who will actually love you, cherish you, and then if you're lucky maybe lock your cock. If you're really lucky you may get to cuckolding.

12. John

John Member

Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    What struck me she is in love with him...not just sex! Does she want a poly relationship. Is she going back due to the divorce threatening her economically. Why is she only kissing you on the cheek and forehead. Why does she need another bedroom. I'm wouldn't have been surprised if she was this way all of the time and just got a bit more dominating. Just stricke me it happens when she is in love with someone. Problem is when our brains is more occupied with our fantasies and don't see the reality. Maybe it's a way cope mechanism. How do you feel? does it make you happy or are you deep down sad about the situation if you look away from your all your fantasies. Some can be sneaky in this regard and many men are blind in this regard. Be sure you are getting what you want too besides the fantasies.

Alceste and Metalman like this.
  13. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    This sounds like a disaster, you are better of leaving.

Alceste and Isopropylforyou like this.
  14. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    This story is tragically sad. I am happy to hear clear heads are making comments and I am hopeful you will hear.
    I am a child of divorce and I can tell you being raised by separated parents is far better for the child and far healthier than being raised in a home with 2 unhappy parents.
    Your wife was abusive prior to this proposition she made. Your wife is still abusive, she is currently simply masking her true colors until she is able to manipulate this situation. Women know how to get what they want from a vulnerable man. You my friend are vulnerable and this charming woman is working you over. She is aware of your deepest desires and is using those desires to create a picture of a mutually beneficial situation. I understand the intense draw here of you turning this heartbreaking relationship into one where your kinks are fulfilled, your wife also knows this and is using this to bend you to her will. I suspect she will turn up the heat in her tease and the flr will intensify so as you are having difficulty thinking clearly.

"My thinking is what's the difference between divorce now and divorce months or years down the road after experiencing my sexual dream of chastity FLR cuckolding"
    Based on this statement my concern is you have already made your decision and reached out on this forum seeking support in your choice. If your primary concern is truly for your child step away from this toxicity. If you choose to stay accept that your choice is to selfishly fulfill a long deep seeded fantasy that may never otherwise be fulfilled.
    Best wishes ❤️

SissyDee, Suewiang, Qveik and 12 others like this.
  15. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Firstly, I suggest you get some professional counselling to get your head straight. If you think this idea is going to work out well, you must be mad. Not one of the replies you've had so far have been in favour of this idea, so hopefully that should tell you something. You need to get yourself out of this toxic marriage as soon as you can.

16. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    OK, first of all, I would think this has the makings of a terrific movie plot!

But, unlike a movie, you don't have the ability to write the script so it ends how you wish. I think many of the people responding before me hit on some very important points & issues and offered sound advice. From the perspective of wanting help with your child, fulfilling cuckold fantasies and perhaps even your ego, knowing that "you're better" than the other man, this looks like it could be a good thing. But I think the pitfalls are so numerous, the odds of a successful outcome almost non-existent.

Sorry, I know this isn't the advice you want to hear. As someone who has a strong cuckold fetish, I can see where this would be very enticing. But for the sake of your child, I think you have to put all of the "kink" related aspects aside and make the decision based upon what is best for your child. You mentioned that your son is not comfortable around your wife, and it's unknown if that can change. He will now be living with her almost 24/7, except when she steps out on you to be with her lover. And not to get all "preachy", but is that the type of role model you want to set for your son? If it is, fine, I'm not judging. I'm just saying, as he gets older, he will figure out what's going on and realize that she really just "used you" to get her way. And it sounds like a good part of what she wants is time with your child, something your child apparently DOESN'T want.

I'm also concerned that she uses the word "love" to describe her feelings for the other man. It's more than "sex" for her. And while she tells you she thinks you're "better than him" in so many ways, I think what's she's telling you is she wants the security you can provide for her with NO commitment on her part to you, yet she wants the love & sex he can provide.

You might be able to pause things for a bit, let her back into your lives slowly. But keep the kink completely out of it. See if the three of you (you, your wife & your son) can begin to bond and heal your relationship. If that happens, and your son is onboard with her being in his life again, then maybe you can proceed slowly working to put the family together again.

But at this point, the needs of your child are paramount.

One thing I haven't heard in all of this is, What does the other man say about this new arrangement? A lot of guys don't want their woman living with another man. LOL Suppose he gives her an ultimatum and forces her to decide between you and him?

I'll echo the recommendation of discussing this with your lawyer and perhaps seeking family counseling. But your situation is fairly unique (I'm guessing), so they probably won't have any direct experience in your specific situation.

All I can say is Good Luck! I hope things work out in the best interests of your child while causing as little upheaval in all of your lives as possible. But seriously, if you do decide to go through with this, you might want to look for someone to write your story (or do it yourself), publish a book and make a movie!!! :)

~subrick

17. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    You are letting your fetish make major life decisions that affect you and your child.

18. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    This isn't a dominant woman that cares for her sub, this a manipulative woman that is taking advantage of you.

You don't have a dom, so you are going to have to make the decisions yourself. And decision #1 is boot this bitch out of the house and take care of your daughter. There are times when it's OK to think with your penis, but this is 1000% not one of those times.

19. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    Remember you are the father of a teenager. This relationship will likely cause your child some pretty severe issues. I went through a divorce 13 years ago. A friend gave me what turned out to be great advice and was the litmus test for me. "Kids win all ties."

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  20. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    One more thing...I apparently missed the statement that your son is now 13 years old. I'm thinking at that age, the likelihood that he and your wife will patch things up gets less and less as he ages. He apparently harbors deep resentful/dislike of her, for whatever reason, that hasn't waned in the past two years. I'm thinking it would also be harder to "hide" any kink aspects of your relationship with your wife from a teen.

While I agree with your statement that normally it would be best if he had a mom & dad to present to raise him, I don't think that's the case here. Actually, he DID for the first 11 years, right? And for whatever reason, he doesn't have a normal mother-child bond with her. If the family situation is toxic, I think it can be very detrimental to him for force him to be in that situation.

You and he apparently have a good relationship at this point, correct? Do YOU want to risk that relationship with your son by satiating your wife's wishes instead of his? He's almost of the age where he could just decide to leave on his own. Is that what you want?

I'm not changing my recommendation, I still think this will most likely end poorly, and your son, and your relationship with your son, may be hurt the most.

I wouldn't risk it. He already thinks his mom doesn't love him. Do you want him to feel the same way about his dad?

~subrick

JLeopold likes this.
  21. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    We all have the benefit of having no emotion in regards to your situation. The truth of the matter is that she was abusive and also a cheater, if she was serious about making things right she’d drop her lover and make an effort to rekindle your intimacy. Sounds like she’s trying to manipulate you in getting what she wants, she knows your fantasy and is taking advantage of you.

I am not a cuckold but have read a lot about the subject and personal stories that I believe to be true. From what I’ve seen cuckolding has never fixed a marriage. To me it seems more like the cherry on top of a successful marriage where communication is very open and real love is shown to each partner.

I think your wife is sad, hurt and embarrassed by being kicked out for the last 2 years realizing what she lost. But there is nothing in your writing above that shows any remorse from her except for her own selfish reasons on wanting to get back together with you. She is going to use your fantasy against you and manipulate you to get what she wants. Just my opinion, good luck!

Lazlo Toth and subrick like this.
  22. JLeopold

JLeopold Member

Local Time:
    First, please allow me to apologize for the vehemence of these, my first posts. I am not trying to step rudely into a topic I am still learning, but this isn't about kink, it's about family and children and that's an entirely different topic, so please don't think I'm being pushy. Now, having said that

If you've discussed this idea with a forum on the internet and not with your lawyer then you're doing it wrong.

Stop what you're doing now, because you're looking at the internet. Pick up the phone and call your lawyer. Now. I'm telling you they are going to try to talk you out of this too but either way go into detail about your plans and what you're facing or make an appointment that you can see them ASAP. Seriously - don't even finish reading my post; these comments will still be here after your done. Call your lawyer right this very second.

Still reading, huh? Alright, I tried....

Your next phone call needs to be to a child or family psychologist if you can because they can also give you guidance far better than anyone here, but this may not be a practical option right now. So let me ask you

Do you think the child, who you say avoided the mother and says they don't want to be with her, is going to be happy with this arrangement when they find out? Because whether you tell them directly yourselves or they discover it on their own they will find out.

You say that the mother has been adamant that she 'loves' this other man. The implication is that she is going to be spending more time with him than just an hour or two every week fulfilling a fantasy, easily hidden from the child because there is going to be an actual relationship there. So imagine when mom spends nights out away, or any significant time away from you, and the child finds out: how will that affect them? When they see your reaction to this relationship? Will they think more or less of the mother? Of you? Of themself?

Pushing a relationship that the child has stated clearly they do not want, on terms that hurt the parent that the child has come to rely upon, for a lifestyle they probably don't understand, all to fulfill the desires for a parent that (you say) has a history of abuse and neglect is a bad idea. I'm not kidding - the child is going to be one MOST hurt by this arrangement.

Yes, I'm being pushy. Yes, I'm judging you a little bit and I absolutely invite you to do the same to me. But if there is an ounce of truth to your posts then you are walking into a disaster. You asked for thoughts and as someone has pointed out not a single post here is for this idea, so listen to them.

Brother

Call your lawyer. Now. If you post again and don't lead off with "I spoke to my lawyer and...." you have messed up. Not a friend. Not your wife. Not your child. Maybe the psychiatrist, but definitely your lawyer.

Best of luck.
    (Call your lawyer)

SissyDee, Breathe and Mojoman like this.
  23. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Lots of great advice here.
    This is a matter of the heart. No matter what you decide a therapist is in order for you and your child. A child that doesn't want to see their mum is a damaged child. Stay or go this relationship with mum needs to be repaired otherwise this damage will spread into every aspect of every relationship as this child grows.

24. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    @SirenSong is there ANY chance that living with your abusive wife contributed to your son's problems (with her or in general)???

If so, you have what my Psychiatrist called a moral dillemma: you dont believe in divorce, and dont believe in hurting yoir son. But your marriage IS what is hurting your son.

Think about that.

I held off divorce for 2 years but walked out of that office and filed that day. ONLY then (and a fortune in counseling) did my kids start to recover. Me too. And from my stronger and healthier perspective I could help them rebuild a healthy relationship with each of us (not to mention she finally got the help she needed).

Its hard. I wish I could tell you there is a better way.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  25. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I would say walk away. Obviously a well balanced family relationship with loving parents is ideal but for the health of your child it may be better to be loved and charished by one parent then in a mixed love hate poly relationship. As you can tell from this site there are folks out there that can love you for who your are and still be kink friendly in a way that satisfies your relationship desires and is healthy for your child.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice