Chastity without pegging, strapons or sissification

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Sep 12, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    My wife and I are jst into the chastity...when in in it its just like any other day except I'm caged...she takes it off and uses it when the mood strikes but other than that I'm in it...we also only usually go in 30 day incriments but we have gone as long as 90 days then take a break and start all over

Rectrix likes this.
  2. shavedmsub

shavedmsub Member

Perth, Australia
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    I was wondering the same thing. I'm into chastity, but have no interest in the sissification / cd

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    I suppose it depends on what is meant by other fetishes I suppose. We don't do the sissy, cd thing. But just the act of being in chastity implies submission doesn't it? I must say I do like a bit of bondage and pain (not to much) but Mrs Chaste is not always so keen!

shavedmsub likes this.
  4. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    We're not into sissyfication, crossdressing or pegging and we still have lots of fun with chastity. We're into chastity because it is beneficial to me, my sub husband is much more attentive when chaste. And my sub prefers it because cumming isn't that pleasant for him due to nerve damage.

shavedmsub, Chaste J. and TheRealAdam like this.
  5. ashes1334

ashes1334 Long term member

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    I find chastity more bearable if shooting for longer sessions without partaking in a fetish. But the longer you go locked it's harder not to crave it if you have one. Super common (and I don't use anymore) with emlalock. Start a session on there and look for a holder. You will be contacted by any number of males who will most likely ask, "so do you have any panties or girly clothes? Do you have toys? I think you you should be plugged if you don't have a plug already".
    Personally I'd only partake in a fetish if my holder was into it. Otherwise I'd feel stupid to pursue it if they stated they weren't into it.

MadameJs_boo and shavedmsub like this.
  6. ashes1334

ashes1334 Long term member

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    And since I'm a long winded individual I'll add i think the only benefit to a holder entertaining a wearer's fetish is that fetishists tend have a binge purge cycle. So if enforcing during the phase where the fetishist would rather purge there's a chance for some power play in making them continue to do it when they'd rather stop. This would only work in an in person relationship in my opinion, as an online wearer would most likely find a way to get out and stop communication with their holder.

7. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    We're not into any cuck or sissy stuff at all (hard turn-offs). Pegging is something I'd go along with if she wanted it, but I highly doubt she would (though the idea of being wrong about that is... interesting).

Bondage and CBT though? Oh, as much as possible, please.

shavedmsub likes this.
  8. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    I may be in the minority in this discussion, But I see these as separate overlapping kinks.
    I certainly enjoy crossdressing, and Pegging, but neither is inseparable from chastity
    I wear a cage even when I cannot dress (rare but it happens)
    Pegging is something I Love and Crave, but it is a rare occurrence for me, and yet I continue to be chaste
    Chastity for me has become a constant comfort even when my other kinks are suppressed by circumstance

good2fun likes this.
  9. lrnck345

lrnck345 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    #84 lrnck345, Aug 16, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
    For me, chastity means my pleasure is entirely tied to her pleasure. No masturbation or other pleasure without her. The greatest pleasure in life for me is seeing the look in her eyes just as she cums.
    So, sissification is a complete turnoff. I don't need to do dishes to please her, I need to make her cum to please her. Chastity ensures I don't cum in between her pleasure days.

Sissification, pegging, physical pain are such turnoffs that they'd be complete deal breakers.

Having said that, I am self-locked, meaning that I hold the key and unlock most nights just in case she's interested. Most days, the schedule is: Home from work, cage goes on; to bed, cage off; weekends, cage on during the day. In the end, my balls are as full as possible whenever she's ready.

shavedmsub likes this.
  10. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    I think if your indulging in chastity play by definition your ooen to playing sexual games that fall outside of the mainstream. Once your sexualy liberated to explore your going to find other activitys you enjoy. If the power aspects of chastity apeal to you its likely the power dynamic of pegging will apeal also. The same kinds of relationships can exist for humiliation, body modification, bondage etc.

lrnck345 likes this.
  11. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    A quick Google Image search will reveal that there must be some sort of link between chastity and crossdressing. Not that it is automatic or universal or anything like that, but the two certainly occur together a lot. For my part, I would never have even thought about wearing panties or stockings before I was caged, and yet here I am in both as I type, so from my personal experience one led to the other.
    Similarly for pegging - I would probably have always liked the idea, but my wife would never have considered it, but since I've been locked it has become a regular part of our sex life.

Sissy-CJ likes this.
  12. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    The only thing besides chastity is I wear panties every day .

13. Devout_Husband

Local Time:
    My KH and I live a fairly vanilla life style, excluding my chastity device of course. We will setup some scenes that incorporate light bondage occasionally, but that's the only other kink we have.

I was watching my KH get ready for bed the other night, when she caught me staring at her with a glimmer in my eye. She asked me " Do you think you are getting lucky tonight?" then cuddled up next to me in bed and went to sleep. For me that was so arousing. Moments like that while wearing a chastity device are all I need to scratch my kinky itch.

Tom Allen likes this.
  14. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    #89 Guest 2684, Aug 17, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    Our chastity is simple my WIFE/KEYHOLDER is in charge we don't do any of that stuff it is just so i can't masterbate and put on the same sex drive track.

cb1984, Rectrix and L-u-c-y like this.
  15. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    Mostly a lurker here ... but this question triggered wanting to answer too

For me it started a couple of years ago with only wearing a chastity cage ... still trying to stay locked as much as possible ... Being caged give me a piece of calmness ... and only recently I tried out dildoplay and this feels good to a sense that it lowers the desire to get unlocked ... so more like a pressure release off being locked.

Hard limits for me are pain, third parties, sissification or feminisation (although wearing leather high heel boots with nylon for a Mistress is possible, I like the view and feel of these).

Sissy-CJ likes this.
  16. Deleted member 69450

I find it encouraging to hear so many differing views on chastity. Many of the keyholding sites focus on sissified males, but I'm more into chastity only with a desire to be controlled by a female. I do fantasize about being a locked slave to a strong female incorporating bondage kinks into Chastity play but it's mostly fantasy and the chastity is the only part that is a daily reality and that is perfect for me.

17. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    None of the above for us with chastity. Pegging doesn’t appeal to either of us, nor sissification. We tried using a strap on and it really didn’t do anything for us either.

To me, those activities are fine for those into them, but there is no requirement for them for someone to be interested in chastity. Chastity for the sake of chastity is fine. We don’t go down the FLR road either, other than chastity and bondage play there is no power difference in our relationship. Even there, I was in chastity for our last bondage session, and it was my turn to be the dominant.

No rules, no requirements, nothing has to be a part of chastity unless you want it to be.

18. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    So well put. It's really interesting hearing about how others do things but there really aren't any rules.

janders6 likes this.
  19. Colton27

Colton27 Long term member

Central United States
    Local Time:
    I am. The other things aren't for me. I simply enjoy the loss of control and the erotic agony of giving control of my orgasms to a woman.

Guest 3944 likes this.
  20. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
    We practice the honour system and are gradually moving towards a chastity device. No strap on play although my wife has taken me with a dildo a number of times. We’re not into full on cross dressing although she does like seeing me at times wearing a camisole top with matching French knickers. Most of all she enjoys seeing the pleasure I derive from this.

tvalex likes this.
  21. KBS

KBS Member

Local Time:
    I am. It’s an awesome kink in it self, the cool part of chastity is you can implement it to suit the couples needs and you can always add elements to the fun on top.

shavedmsub and Sissy-CJ like this.
  22. Wonderlust

Wonderlust Active member

Local Time:
    I enjoy chastity just on its own. Pretty bland I know. I used as a means to ensure I get through the week’s to dos and to help me keep my creative energy going.

shavedmsub likes this.
  23. Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith Florida Trans Girl. Verified on Fetlife.

Seller of Goodies on eBay & Facebook
    South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm much less of a walking disaster. My mood is better, I have more energy and am much less anxious overall. There's little to no frustration with a very small cage with metal plug inserted because there is little to no movement. The plug discourages most all movement while the cage confines what does sneak through.

MissyB and Guest 2684 like this.
  24. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I think enforced male chastity can stand on its own just fine and I find it to be a very romantic and female empowering element within an otherwise vanilla relationship.

Neander and Wonderlust like this.
  25. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Neither my wife nor I are into sissification. I recently bought us a strapon, but she hasn't used it yet, I'm forever hopeful that one day she will. I keep my kinky desires low key, partly because I'd overwhelm her if I pushed everything on her, and partly in that I've become much more submissive towards her, her not wanting something creates a strong denial for me.

We've been doing male chastity seriously for around 5 years now, the increase in my devotion and submission is tangible, and she enjoys it, so yes, chastity is perfectly good without the other things.

shavedmsub and Guest 2684 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice