Naughty slave orgasmed without permission

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by GoddessG, Jan 11, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    My slave/sub/boyfriend has been locked since last Sunday following a few weeks free as I was using him as a dildo.

I decided that I had to lock him up following him releasing without permission when I was teasing him/using him as a dildo. Apparently it wasn't his fault, he blamed me for using him whilst his upper body was beneath the cover so he couldn't see anything anything nor use his hands and he was already struggling to control himself as I'd minutes before pleasured myself with my foot on his face and he wasn't allowed to move. :cool:

I am still kicking myself for not forcing him to clean up his mess, however I had him locked later that day and swore I'd go without my human dildo until he is able to remember his place.

This morning he spent most of it humping my leg whilst wearing my cage and telling me he submits to me and that he is beneath me and weak and that I am superior and strong. Safe to say, the dribble from my human dildo was rather extreme... usually I will put my finger into it and make him lick it off which he does very willingly and desperately.. this morning I told him whilst looking him straight in the eye that he was to use his finger and put it in amongst the dribble and then show me. He did it without delay.

What was priceless was the second the penny dropped with what I was going to order him to do next :D his eyes showed fear, exhilaration and obedience rolled into one. I maintained eye contact whilst smirking as I told him to put his finger in his mouth... he did it, whilst looking like he would be sick.. I told him he is very lucky it was just pre cum and that if he ever explodes again without permission it will be the full explosion he is eating and not just some dribble!!!

Safe to say, he was humiliated and it was highly arousing from my point of you :):)
    He also remains locked and shall do for the foreseeable future. He is a better man when he is caged. It's for his own good.

2. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    @GoddessG, it sounds like You have this figured out. I made a similar mistake a few months ago (link) and have been in chastity ever since. If i may, i'd advise You not to allow him to pin the blame on his mistake on You. It's certainly not easy to avoid climaxing when our Mistresses play with us, but we need to submit and avoid climaxing or at least give warning when we get close.

Thanks for sharing Your story and please keep us posted when Your sub gets the full meal deal.

3. BunnyAthalus

BunnyAthalus Long term member

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    I was really struggling last night in a similar situation, i was seriously considering using a safe word to save myself, i just couldn't take any more stimulation

Abstraction likes this.
  4. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    You did safe word... I don't mind though. But last night wasn't anywhere near as enjoyable as the one before and nowhere near as stimulating for me emotionally mentally or physically.

Very different situations though to the OP...you came when I was on top and free to speak move and had every opportunity to tell me you were getting closer, you didn't until after. Then got more teasing so I could keep you hard and get some for myself, but that's when you were overstimulated and it ended.

But no I'm not into you eating your cum only mine, or humiliation as a punishment. Crap comparison lol

taped2 and slave_m like this.
  5. BunnyAthalus

Local Time:
    i legitimately dont remember cumming until the end when i started hyperventilating for what felt like 20 minutes

Abstraction likes this.
  6. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    You didn't cum then? Your memory and the timeline you tell is so off...

You came when I was on top riding and kissing you. Then you came without warning and apologised, so I had to keep riding you so you'd stay hard, and then had to give you head and anal while gagged to keep you there and that's when you got overstimulated.

taped2 likes this.
  7. BunnyAthalus

Local Time:
    i didnt see or feel a thing though... i thought it might have been pre cum?

i'm confused

8. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    #8 GoddessMWilspoon, Jan 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    You apologised and then went soft so I had to get you hard again and keep you there. Don't try it, or if you're legit in your theory then next time be more mindful when you're lucky to have me.

You had a lot of gentle and dedicated teasing yesterday plus maintenance you asked for and more intense anal at the end because I found out you'd been doing it to please yourself. But none of it was humiliating, I catered dinner bondage and sex to you, didn't use you as a dildo rather did sexy makeup, dressed pretty in heels a shiny top and skirt, and gave you a hell of a night selflessly to you from my end...

Hate how you perceive things sometimes.
    Anyway..

taped2 and Rectrix like this.
  9. BunnyAthalus

Local Time:
    #9 BunnyAthalus, Jan 12, 2020
    I just don't know sometimes, It's like you want to present this untouchable version of yourself that's never made a mistake ever because it's the image you wish to portray. That's fine and all, but a consequence of that is you do everything in your power to portray me as a constant fuck up, piece of shit that's just a hindrance and not worth your time.

You blow me up in public all the time or take things from these insane perspectives that i can't even understand how you got there. None of your posts about us ever invoke a playful vibe, "Guess he had a whoopsie, time to lock that naughty boy down" and instead it's more like "My sub is a constant disappointment, a let down, he's actually just dead weight on the ship that is my life." No wonder you get so many messages from other subs trying to take my place because they obviously see me as a horrible person not worthy of the time or this lifestyle.

It's pretty fucking hard at times and especially after how rough it was on me last night, and how sensitive and vulnerable i've been today... to read that's just heartbreaking. You legitimately brought me to tears in our session yesterday while i was trying to push through our session despite being completely overwhelmed and actually begging for it to end because i was just completely shot. You don't like to use safewords and so as a result i don't exactly have one that we have both ironed out for how we do our time together and it means more often then not i'm really pushing through just how intense it can be at times... but you don't appreciate it at all

When i spend i don't even know how much time after we finished last night, completely unable to move, struggling to breathe and come back to normal, unable to even be touched because my senses where so overloaded i couldn't bare it.... to then see that it was all just a disappointment for you..... i just don't even know....

Going to log off for a few days i think.

Abstraction likes this.
  10. BunnyAthalus

Local Time:
    2.png 3.png 4.png Untitled.png

Would you just look at our amazing communication ladies and gentlemen. Not like i didn't try.

Abstraction likes this.
  11. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    I've done this to my partner and had it done to me and hated it both ways. Making the other side squirm and second-guess and try to appease me. Maybe some people get off on this feeling - I don't. If there is a problem talk it out. But don't just 'oh, I'm fine' and sit and wait till the other side gets to the point of self-destruction. This isn't an FLR - it's a passive-aggressive immaturity.

IMHO, of course... but edging only works in bed. Out of bed, levelheadedness should kick in if the two sides are looking at their relationship as something worth pursuing. Nobody's a telepath and it's unreasonable to expect one side to ALWAYS know what the other side wants/needs/means. And it's a good Domme practice to be kind to your sub. Flies and honey and vinegar and all that stuff, ya know.

slave_m likes this.
  12. BunnyAthalus

Local Time:
    A final piece of context.

On Friday i worked from 11am till 9pm carrying cartons of beer, all day long. I went from that into a session with my goddess that lasted from 5-6 hours that finished after 3am.

On 3 hours sleep, i got up and looked after my son for the morning on Saturday, before playing sport for about 6 hours, until which time i went straight back to my goddess's house and we went into another session that went for about 5 hours, finishing at 1am, before i had to get back home so i could go to work on Sunday morning.

Well i'm sorry i wasn't up to your standards that night. I don't think anyone on the planet would have been.

I just wish you'd stop fucking hurting me. 2 days........

Abstraction likes this.
  13. Abstraction

Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    @MWilspoonsBunny, there are standards and then there are unrealistic fantasies...

14. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    Not at all, I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong. But your version of events is very different to mine. I am nowhere near perfect, but I'm not the one who goes to subspace and into almost hypnosis. During firmer bdsm I always am the first to be gentle and give aftercare.

You came over unannounced. No cage, asked to be teased and denied. I was in the shower when you arrived and answered the door in a towel.

I jumped out of bed uncuffed you and fed you water, pat your hair cuddled you as your big spoon etc while you came back from subspace mental break, until you got up showered and said you needed to go. You didn't even want the bag I was packing for you, you said you were on another level and had to sleep before work.

You're not the only one that is vulnerable here. And I say we don't use safe words in the same way I won't label what "level" I want our flr. When you said (through the gag admittedly) mercy /safe word I stopped edging your cock and took my finger out. I think there was two max. Harder cbt during maintenance earlier on. You just weren't in your drop zone then.

From my POV you got lost in subspace. You have been emotional today, and I felt last night a little big cheated of my KH side through you cumming.. And my femdom side through a bit of dom drop from energy adrenaline and mood going from 10 to 1, and my partner lover side of feeling like I went from makeup love making to a disaster after I tried my best to make an effort before during and after...and felt a bit let down generally at the situation how it played out in the end, not you as a person.
    Was wired with dom vibes and a little self disappointment of not having it finish on a good note and so cleaned up slept at about 3 after you apologised on text and we exchanged I love yous around midnight, today I woke up with a headache, slept through until about 11 on and off giving you one line replies admittedly when I woke to your messages. I haven't been emotional, I've been very flat in mood snd doing my own thing. But I felt last night I was trying to be pleasing and caring with sub treatment, and you posted this on a thread where it was more of a punishment/dom satisfaction.

But by all means honey tell your truth. I have no shame in my actions or gaps in the consciousness. I don't mind being the bad guy either. I've never tried to portray a perfect image from day 1, but I definitely want to consider more to the whole story than your emotional reaction to events.

Done with it on this thread. At least take it back to your journal instead of this goddess' thread. I just wanted to differentiate from this thread and I also felt a little upset you didn't see it as me trying to be nice, and I'm also happy to be the bad guy and have a different version of events. At least we have it written because I understand why we fight so much if this is what is thought in our heads comparatively. But you know what, I can only do so much. Show the whole thing if you're worried about fair context, not just your snippets.

How dare you share my private Facebook messages without consent, on a public forum.
    I said I didn't want that level of privacy shared anymore in your discord because you invited cm members there and no longer is it your years old friends. You then do it on cm itself???

I'm done with this. Doxxed one too many times and clearly we will never see eye to eye. You didn't even show the entirety of the content of the messages only the parts which make me look bad! Last time in doing this. Edit my name and photo and show the whole thing from last night to, up to shoe shopping today, and then it's over. This is no longer a safe space for me but at least show the whole thing if you dare to say context.

I'm happy to be the bad guy, Abstraction I welcome your critique of my maturity my lead and my and support of B. I'm done with this cyber life.

slaafje and krystalasbaby like this.
  15. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    please do not leave this site goddess

16. Antixx

Antixx New member

cambs
    Local Time:
    Wow goddess G that’s some speech, I truly hope he learnt his lesson, nevertheless what happens if he liked the taste of pre cum and he is now planning on eating a full explosion. I think you are being too kind and a stronger disciplinary action is required.

Truly did enjoy the post

GoddessG likes this.
  17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I think maybe you should talk in private?

Guest 3977 likes this.
  18. BunnyAthalus

Local Time:
    #18 BunnyAthalus, Jan 12, 2020
    Do i have to use a panorama tool to put all of the messages together? That is literally every message. You can see the last message of each picture. You're lying.

The only messages after that was a picture of me doing a jigsaw puzzle and you posting pictures of shoes you're looking at. Maybe you think there is context missing from those messages because in your head you think you did something different then you fucking did.

As for not being able to do it? For quite a long time this afternoon, literally while you where ignoring me you where flirting in the group chat here on CM. To complain that i've shown a side where i reached out, over and over and over again to try and figure out what was wrong, talk through anything if there was and touch base as a sub to my dom, only to be continually spitefully ignored WHILE YOU WHERE FLIRTING ON GROUP CHAT AT THE SAME TIME. I'm not buying what you're selling.

And other people on this site know this, because i was talking to them as it was happening.

Cant believe you'd just fucking lie like that.

Now here's the honest truth for anyone that want's my goddess. She suffers from Bi polar, she doesn't take meds to stabilize her moods and it's a fucking nightmare to deal with. I'm an extremely understanding and caring person that literally grew up in a household with a parent who worked in mental health for over 4 decades. I've lived with people with schizophrenia, i myself suffer from depression as do a bunch of people in my family....... but i can't do this anymore. I'm going to end up killing myself trying to make this person happy.

Abstraction likes this.
  19. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    If you want a true Domme, She will be a dominant Woman who makes decisions and listens to Her inner Mistress monologue. I used to make excuses for not following Mistress Davenport's lead, and I thought I knew best in certain situations. But, at some point I realized I had to just do what She said (because She loves me, and would not put me in a position to be hurt), accept that She had idiosyncrasies (and enjoy them), and stop listening to that shitty male voice in the back of my head. This is for the best because it's not my fantasy anymore. The very nature of Femdom is that the sub is in the passenger seat while the Mistress drives. Same car, same destination, but She makes the choices.

Headtrip and asastype like this.
  20. Abstraction

Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    That's the key here. So far, there is little evidence in the above of the Domme not wanting to put a sub in the position to be hurt.

21. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    That really sums it up nicely, @sissydavenport! I will try to keep that analogy front of mind as i work to serve my Keyholder Wife.

sissydavenport likes this.
  22. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    Been there done that, learned my lesson. Don't care if it is in this lifestyle or vanilla respect should be given both ways. When it is only one person attempting to give the respect no relationship works. My Mistress has made it very clear right from the beginning (13 yrs ago) her private life is not for everyone to see and read about. Doing so breaks any trust that there may have been and it can never ever be gained back.

Abstraction likes this.
  23. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    Well that escalated quickly :eek: !

Petey and Guest 3977 like this.
  24. Antixx

Antixx New member

cambs
    Local Time:
    wow what away to tug on heart strings, so you admit to knowing a medical condition,yet you refuse to help! As a mental health first aider the very first thibg they teach is how to listen without judgement. Wgat you are saying can damage a person both physically and mentally. Its clear there are some boundaries crossed on both paths but the constant attacks on one another is not good, it is not healthy. You mentioned your family in an earlier post what you are doing will have an impact on your self it will have an impact on your loved ones. Regardless of the situation and current affairs this is most certainly not the way to go about it. It is clear you both have differences. There is a way in a contorlled enviroment to work through this sadly the verbal attacks is not the way. I believe it is safe to say this is the end for you both,however, there could be away to part still as friends.
    Further more other people do not need to read these private postings

25. BunnyAthalus

Local Time:
    She is literally incapable of going into a controlled environment because her perception of normal is coloured by the environment she grew up in, which is with a parent in the throws of the same illness.

I have said time and time again that our communication is terrible and i tried a million different ways to try and work through our problems. The last idea i had is that if we were having a problem was to down tools in our FLR lifestyle for the night and work on a journal that we each give to each other on a different day to mull over our different perspectives. Except she wouldn't do it, because she never saw or admitted to any wrong doing in the way she communicated.

I never, ever mentioned her mental illness before, despite the significant problems we where having because i didn't want to use it as a tool to beat her, with something she ultimately couldn't control. But the simply truth is that every time she was in the throws of her manic episodes she'd fucking hurt me.

She'd done things like berate my qualities as a parent, and imply that my child would be damaged or fucked up, she'd tried to get into screaming matches with me in front of my son (at one point i even had to just drop her home rather then go out for our planned picnic with my son and her) and this is despite the fact i told her MANY times that i will never raise my voice in front of my son in an argument, because i don't think it's a healthy way to communicate as well as point at things like her perception that i'm apparently autistic and her latest idea is that i suffer from borderline personality disorder.

But there's never been an acknowledgement that maybe her illness at times makes her irrational, and that maybe we should sleep on decisions and discuss things at a different date as ever a valid way forward to problem solve.

I literally spent an entire fucking day, reaching out to her, over and over and over again, whilst I was in the midst of sub drop after a session where she beat me and tortured me until i cried, only to have her blow me up on the fucking forums?

And i just love it how people say i posted "private information" as if i gave away information that could be identifiable. Literally all it is, is showing that she's fucking lying about how things have gone down, something i'd NEVER would have had to post had she not lied through her fucking teeth about what was happening.

You want some more crazy private information! Did you know i'm a man! OH SHIT I GUESS I DOXXED MYSELF. Grow the fuck up you disgusting enabler.

Abstraction likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity slave orgasm without permission

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice