Permanent Chastity and Denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LifeTimeChastitySlave2019, Dec 6, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. LifeTimeChastitySlave2019

UK
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    My wife has threatened me with permanent chastity and denial, a few times in the past and has even had me believe for a week or two that I will be denied forever. But are there many people on here, who are in a situation where this is there reality? I am currently allowed an orgasm once every month or two with that gap continuing to widen.

If your circumstance is permanent in both cases, has it changed your motivation to serve at all? What is your dynamic like with no releases? Are you rewarded in other ways instead or are you simply punished if you do not comply.

I am curious to learn more about this, as my Mistress often jokes that it may one day be my reality.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    There are some hardcore chastity guys on here but in 99.9% of cases this is fantasy

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    I too think most that mention it do so as a fantasy. I would think keyholders would prefer to keep us guessing about when, if, and how long till a release. That magnifies their power and provides more incentive for us to please and serve.

Dogtanian69 and Maid Denise like this.
  4. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    I am discovering, my desire to serve, and my ability to not argue, or tell her how to drive, is driven not by my orgasm, but by teasing, edging, and discipline. I am currently restricted for medical reasons to not activate those core muscles and I am noticing a difference in my service. I am locked, but she can’t tease or discipline. It certainly has changed my mental perspective for service. Being locked and ignored is very difficult for me.

What it means, is I need to compensate, and continue to serve her as best as possible. It is similar to maintaining my service to her after the rare climax.

sissybitch likes this.
  5. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    With my husband this is not fantasy, however that's because due to nerve damage his orgasms aren't pleasurable for him and getting close but being denied IS pleasurable.

6. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Fantasy ?? Not for me , all very much a reality and has been for the best part of 19 years ,
    In reply to the O,P yes it has very much changed both my outlook and motivation to serve,
    My biggest reward is complying with my wife's wishes and seeing her happy,
    There are also plenty of other rewards and punishments ,

7. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    @LifeTimeChastitySlave2019 most of chastity (and tease and denial) is mental.

Motivation can vary and change over time. I have found that after a few weeks without Orgasm, I start to feel REALLY good. I have also found that after an Orgasm, this feeling is gone, and I can't get back to it for a few weeks. So I have to decide between a few seconds of intense pleasure, ...or a constant pleasure that continues to build. I have been experimenting with longer periods of Lockup/Orgasm Denial all on my own with quite pleasurable results. So far the longest I have gone was 2 months. I can easily see how people can get hooked on this and spend much longer periods of time without an Actual Full Blown Orgasm

"Permanent lockup" and "denied forever" may happen to a select few, Most of the time, such threats are probably part of a mind game, and won't actually happen. ...What, You didn't want your wife/Dom/KH to tease you? ...Be careful though, to keep you believing her threats, at least one or two of them will need to actually happen

Now I'm sure a whole parade of people are about to tell me that there permanent lockup is real.

@LesterBallard, some of us are experimenting and learning, stretching the envelope of our experience. One persons extreme is another's vanilla. To say that 99.9% of this is fantasy is kind of frustrating, humiliating, and insulting. Maybe we can agree that SOME of what you read here is Fantasy, without throwing 99.9% of us under that Bus.

Colton27, Doczilla421, Cincy and 3 others like this.
  8. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    How do you figure this?
    Did you personally meet everyone?

I’ve met some of the folks who were in here way back. I’ve met folks in local BDSM communities. So yes there’s a lot of BS fantasy online. But it’s nowhere near what you say. In fact, I’d bet there’s more reality than you’d think.

I’ve repeatedly said I don’t post about a lot of what I’ve done as I’m sure many like you would accuse me of making things up. So I only share a few things every now and then if they’re related to a discussion.

I will say that I’ve been very fortunate. I’ve met Mistress Watchful who founded this site. I’ve also met folks who attended Mistress Michelle’s parties. And if you think posts here are fake, you wouldn’t believe some of the fun things done at parties.

Anyway, my point is please don’t make up bogus statistics.

Slave to Wife, Doczilla421 and Xileh like this.
  9. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Members of this site: 46,022
    People who disputed my comment: 4
    0.01%

The OP is about PERMANENT chastity. For nearly everyone, that is not a reality. The reality here is that people join this site, enjoy it for a while, then wander off. Nothing wrong with that. That's life.

If you are in the hardcore 0.1% you have my admiration. But don't assume that because I'm saying for most this is fantasy I'm including you in that. Good luck and carry on.

Dogtanian69 and MRS.Lilith like this.
  10. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    OK I see your point here :) sorry for barging in your thread.

TheRealAdam and LesterBallard like this.
  11. sissy_charlotte

sissy_charlotte [url=http://www.chastitym

UK
    Local Time:
    She had threatened this a few times but I think only semi seriously. The idea of being locked permanently terrifies me.

12. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Terrifies you does it? Yes but admit it my friend, when the threat is delivered, I bet you feel a slight swelling taking place inside your cage! :).

13. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    @LesterBallard

Thanks I now have a better understanding of what you meant.

I know you are generalizing, But throwing out statistics is not a very good idea if you can't back them up. and using 99.9% is a VERY broad stroke to use when you can't back it up. This is an especially bad idea when you are speaking to the target population of which you generalize (or from which the sample is drawn). People listening to you will tend to think you include them in this statistic. After all 99.9% is almost all of the sample population.

It's also difficult from your original reply to identify who you consider to be "Hardcore Chastity Guys" You have since clarified it to mean those who claim permanent lockup, But the vague generalization of whom you were referring to combined with the overly broad statistical stroke you painted in your original reply caused some of us to believe you might be referring to us or people we know.

Guest 3692 likes this.
  14. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Alana, yes indeed, the dangers of the internet, and quick responses. There are people on here who are deadly serious about chastity and I have total respect for them.

Guest 3692, Giveitup and amalgam like this.
  15. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There are pedantic dick measuring folks in every area of interest. This comment though, actually made me lol.

subslave l likes this.
  16. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I’m questioning your math that’s all.
    This site may or may not be a good sample
    And not all who disagree will speak up.
    So I say the sample is suspect

I agree there is a lot of fantasy
    I just don’t agree the site is 99% or more

So we will disagree there

LesterBallard likes this.
  17. sissy_charlotte

sissy_charlotte [url=http://www.chastitym

UK
    Local Time:
    You are right of course. Your post made me blush, and also remember that on at least one occasion my skirt was raised when She delivered the threat, and she noticed my involuntary response. She was quite amused. Oops....

subslave l and Chaste J. like this.
  18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It also depends how you define permanent chastity, I am locked full time, but I am unlocked once a week for cleaning ect, or 2-3 times a week if it’s hot and have been active, I have a set time and must be our the bathroom in that time, mostly I am then locked up again, but some times I am allowed a break from the cage as we sit and watch a movie, but I am not permitted to touch my self and I do not get touched.

sissybitch likes this.
  19. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Doczilla421 and Chaste J. like this.
  20. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well I am not made to have my cage on all the time but I dont have orgasm like men do. I am milk evry 8 weeks now but mess dont come out of me evry time but when it does it just trickle out me.

Rectrix likes this.
  21. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I feel the same way, but I often have an accident and a ruined orgasm (I think my wife enjoys it because she doesn't see any downtime on my part). Full blown orgasms may be a thing of the past, and I think I like it that way.

22. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I guess the only way it will be proven to have been permanent, is the day you die and it's still locked up. Otherwise your always going to have critics. I know my situation, and don't really care what others really think. Not trying to impress anyone, just serve my wife to the best of my ability. Maybe one day she will take it off.

23. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Let's hope she doesn't take it off! I believe I'm right in thinking that you, like me, would miss being kept Chaste by your wife. It really is something special and we are very lucky!

24. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I consider myself permanently locked, but if you go just by the number of days that I'm unlocked and the number of orgasms that I have in a year, you might not think so.

My wife keeps me locked up continuously by default, but every one to three months, when she wants PIV, or she decides that I need or deserve it (I really wish she didn't!), then she'll unlock me for a week or so at a stretch. Partly because she's in a medical profession and she places being healthy above any kink, a short unlocked period ensures healthy skin and function, and she does get pleasure from 'standard' sex.
    Those short unlocked periods can go either way though, on a couple of occasions I really lost count of how many times we made love in a week; but usually in those few days of freedom I might only be allowed something like one handjob myself, then one from her another day, and finally one piv, the rest of the time she carries on teasing and denying. Now that we've been doing it for so long, I really have no desire to cheat when I'm unlocked, in fact my reaction to being unlocked now is just craving to being locked back up again.
    Either way, once the 5 to 10 days of freedom are over, being locked up is my new normal, and that's now never for less than a month, more often two or three, until the next time she wants to unlock me.

So is that permanent?
    I don't know. It just feels like "standard" and "normal", 24/7.

Chaste J. and Rectrix like this.
  25. Hy_Voltage

Hy_Voltage Member

Local Time:
    With all due respect, no, that's not permanent. You might call it being locked up "regularly" or "most of the time" or "nearly full time", but it's not "permanent".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice