Help with hubbies next release

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss stacy, Nov 22, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    OK, I agree that having him "clean up" is a great idea, but maybe for next time. If there is a next time :rolleyes: One of the most "evil" thing that you can do that involves no real pain is to take matters into your own hands, literally! If you are into bondage at all, bind him on his back spread -eagled. Then slowly bring him off with your hand. The trick is to not stop when he cums. Men, boys and sissies get incredibly sensitive once they cum. Continue "polishing the knob" using his cum as lube. Trust me, he will be begging you to stop:eek:. He can lick your hand clean if it pleases you, he will agree to most anything :+1:
    Good luck in whatever you decide.

2. Danigirl

Danigirl Active member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    The cruelty of this cannot be understated. :D

While restrained, this is easily one of the those things that makes me whine like a bitch.

3. Lowtight

Lowtight Active member

Computer support Engineer
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    It is called POT or post orgasm torture and is verry painfull. There are plenty of videos to watch to testify of its effect. It's when your most desired dream turns into a nightmare. To me it made me stop asking for an orgasm, because I did not know if my Domme friend would stop after I got what I wanted. To learn that she had not received what she wanted. Orgasms became a mixture between pleasure and great fear and something I wanted to hold off as long as possible when I was restrained. It truly makes your greatest desire and fear be placed in HER hands where it belonged in the first place.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    Make it an anal orgasm!

tomf_22033 likes this.
  5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I’m feeling empathetic. I broke through my goal of three months of orgasm denial this year.

I would draw it out. Don’t make it too fast. Try less and less stimulation with time. Stop often. Maybe keep asking if he’s sure he wants to cum. Maybe you’ll get him to say no. But keep going. Make it uncertain. Maybe he’ll say yes. Slow your stimulation. See how long he can stay hard.

Eating his own cum would be a good idea. We play with that a bit and it immediately makes me feel submissive for whatever reason.

I would love to have my hands tied above and something to grip onto. Maybe tell him he can’t watch as you stroke him. Let go and have him look down at his edged and denied cock.

Tell him to let go. Encourage him not to worry about having an orgasm or not. Just relax. Let it happen.

Tease him about being denied even longer. Make him beg not to cum, and go for another month. Or the rest of the year.

For a while squeeze and play with his balls. Don’t touch his shaft. Tug on them. Maybe that’s all he needs. It doesn’t matter what happens. Tell him to look at his cock and think about cumming. Pull his balls away so his shaft stands straight up. What if you could cum just from that.

It would be cruel to make him twitch his cock until he spilled without being touched after all that time.

If he’s super sensitive after two months use coconut oil. Make sure it’s the thick stuff that you can smell. Make him associate that with orgasm. My wife will edge me to delirium. The slickness of the oil drives me crazy but reduces the friction that lets me climax.

My wife gave me a ruined orgasm and then post orgasm torture for my last orgasm. It was all coconut oil everywhere. She had me eat the mixture of cum and coconut. I lapped it up.

Since he has a foot fetish, could you sit in a chair as he lays on the floor naked, and rub your feet into his long denied cock... perhaps with the coconut oil as lubrication?

taunt him to alternate between watching as your foot hovers over and closing his eyes when you touch his cock again.

I didn’t read about chastity. But locking him straight up afterwards makes for a submissive experience. Cuddling him close and telling him he’s a good boy would encourage me to stay submissive afterwards.

My wife will have me beg not to orgasm and then she’ll do whatever she wants later. Then when the moment hits I’ve got mixed emotions.

we don’t do pain or punishment either.
    A public setting might ruin the moment in case you can’t control something.
    I think doing it at home is best.

Post orgasm torture is tremendously intense and painful. If he wants you to be cruel, a ruined orgasm .... slowly built up... and then glans rubbing afterward would be cruel. Make him beg you to stop and lock him back up.

My wife will spank my balls lightly. It won’t damage me but it immediately causes pouting with pleading eyes for her to stop. It’s emotional for me.

I’m mostly pouring out my own experiences here. They may or not work for you. But it’s fun for us all to share.

tomf_22033 and Gregor like this.
  6. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Get him a makeover as a woman! Many costume shops will do this, as do some salons. We've done that, and we both loved it. Take him on a "date" as your lesbian lover. Or just stay home-either can be fun

7. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    The Imagination of a lot of you scary haha. Brilliant, shocking, intense, scary and moreish lol.

Outstanding ideas !

8. sapper814

sapper814 Texan in Canada

Engineer
    Houston, TX
    Local Time:
    This!!!! I Remember this story posted a while back and thought this immediately! And is definitely worth it. Been there myself

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    @Miss stacy - W/we go with a binge and purge method of chastity. After a long lock up, that first orgasm just isn't that enjoyable. So Mistress Davenport allows me two or three pleasurable orgasms (or as She calls them "sissy squirts") in that unlocking. You may consider testing the number of orgasms Your sub can have in a day. I'm sure it would be a birthday he would not soon forget :)

10. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Try this (watch till the end) ; https://www.xnxx.com/video-mw4xha2/humiliating_orgasm_attempt

Gregor and sapper814 like this.
  11. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    After Ready your post a perfect plan came to my mind. This is one of those times where your Chastity relationship can be tested to see how serious he really is about being Locked and Serving you this is something my Mistress has done to me.

Take him out to a very nice restaurant for his birthday. You order everything starting with a simple salad. Than pass him the key and a small container and tell him to “ Go to the washroom and get his salad dressing” if he follows through with the task make sure he cleans up all his salad. Keeping him unlocked for the evening and giving him an other orgasm at home ( how you choose) before relocking in the morning.
    If he doesn’t follow through you could give him a birthday strapping at home and keep him locked. If he doesn’t follow your directions you’ll need to discuss the future of his LockUp.
    Good Luck @Miss stacy

That's so cool

12. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    So far he isa very lucky man. He is getting everything he has asked for.
    He asked you to be meaner and you agreed.
    Give him an orgasm while he's locked.
    Tell him he can have another one in two months. Even if you intend to unlock him sooner.

13. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    He want you to be meaner.
    You promissed him a release on his birthday.

Did you specify which birthday? There is one each year.

bondinchas likes this.
  14. Chaste_Catholic

Local Time:
    I agree that this is indeed THE PERFECT plan!

HT89 and Mash2214 like this.
  15. sapper814

Engineer
    Houston, TX
    Local Time:
  16. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    Great thread!

Of all the responses to OP's post, I think this captures the emotion from the sub's POV best.

So my suggestion would be make the birthday special by going back on your promise. Play like he's getting release and then deny him! Show him you have that power and he will love it so much more than anything else.

Get a couple of dice, and let him roll them. If he get double 6 let him cum. Otherwise add the total of the throw and give him that many extra days. Then demand he pleasure you and fall alseep leaving him to count the days until his real birthday present.

-droog

tecolote, Gregor, asastype and 2 others like this.
  17. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    feet sound good something different. cuffs behind back yes but how about tiying feet almost together so he has no choice but to use your feet to help him cum. after he does well you just move up to his head and tell him to start licking.
    Too bad for no PIV would be interesting while still cuffed to sit on his face till he has cleaned you out and you have had the orgasms you may want

18. John

John Member

Local Time:
    cuff his hands and tie up his legs make him hump a pillow maybe add a pair of panties make him lick up the cum afterward. He wouldn't enjoy that at all!!! Else make him wear the cum filled underwear rest of the day. :D

Gregor likes this.
  19. Jmad456

Jmad456 Member

Tennessee
    Local Time:
    I completely agree about the above post and was about to reply in the same way until I saw yours:).
    I crave for my wife to change her mind when an orgasm is promised and occasionally she does. It has been 10 days since I was supposed to have one and I asked her if it was ok if I came up with some ideas to stay in the submissive mindset after- if she actually lets me cum. She said ok because she comes up with plenty on her own and can do whatever she wants anyway.
    Here’s the scenario I sent her with a lot of similarities to suggestions in this post.

After edging multiple times
    have me lay on the floor and order me to cum all over the soles of your boots and make me lick up every drop. Be mean and rub them all over my face and force in mouth, scrape up any extra on my stomach that missed your boots with and don’t let me stop until it is all gone and your boots are spotless.

Next:

I must do all the following like I’m super eager as if I hadn’t cum yet and you beat me with the cane so hard that welts appear with each smack if you feel like I’m not giving 100%

After I cum you tell me to put on a something simple like a ballerina dress, put the chastity cage goes back on, insert a butt plug and get your vibrator.

Then have me worship you in anyway or just watch closely while you fuck yourself with the vibrator.(whatever will help you the most)

After you finish, make me suck and lick the vibrator clean but keep the outfit on - and plug in. Then have me rub your feet -full body massage or whatever you need for as long as you want or make me go clean the bathrooms or wait on you or just tell me to fuck off and stand in the corner while you watch a show/read a book.

I want to stay humiliated and in service so I get back into my sub role and not be less attentive.

Anyway- I hope some form of the above happens this week or she just decides not to let me cum instead. I am sure I will still be in awe of her either way and that’s the best feeling in the world.

20. goodslaveboy777

NJ
    Local Time:
    Miss Stacy Pegging sounds like it would cover all the bases for you.. you have the humiliation in many ways. he gets a release which he will not get to enjoy, if you fuck him right to a sissy orgasm. and you can always make him eat/ clean up his mess for you.also doing it this way he will not lose that submissive mood, cause he will not get the rush from his Milking. hope it works out for you.Miss Stacy

21. Miss stacy

Miss stacy New member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your wonderful idea, many of them will be part of his next releases. There actually has been many things I have never thought about before coming here. Thanks!

But his birthday for this year is a thing of the past . I think it was a nice birthday for my boyfriend, with lots of anticipation and then a turn of events, that I hadn't really planned but turned out to be highly entertaining...for me at least. And since you were so nice to help me with ideas, I'll tell you what happened.

So, following your tips, I had a talk with my boyfriend. I told him that I would stand by my promise and let him cum on his birthday, but that he would be required to do cleanup duty. He did not particularly like the idea, sorry guys :)

I gave him 3 choices, since I am a nice girlfriend. All of the choices had a price tag to them, though.

1) He could kneel before me and wank himself to his hearts content and then cum on my feet and lick them clean. The price for this was, that it would be the last time (ever?) he'd be allowed to finish himself off. He likes me finishing him, but he once told me that it is a different (and also very nice) feeling doing it to himself and that he enjoys it greatly. Also, since it was a very selfish way of release, it would mean that cleanup duty would become mandatory on all future releases.

2) He could beg me - and I mean really nice, long, needy, on his knees begging - to wank him to orgasm. The price tag on this was the begging. He doesn't like that at all because he finds it deeply humiliating having to beg for something from me. I'd wank him off and wherever his spunk landed he would have to clean it off. So it was my choice where I'd aim ;-)

3) He could leave it up to me, what we do. I told him that this one included the possibility that I'd ruin his orgasm or not let him cum at all. But on the other hand, maybe we'd fuck...(not a chance)

He was a bit disappointed that none of the options included my mouth or my pussy with certainty but I teased him, that he never knew if option 3 would not include one of those.

As expected, he chose number 3. I was very proud of him.

I had planned a long teasing session for the evening with many of the tricks you guys proposed, but it did not come to that.

In the afternoon, a good friend of mine, Erica, came over to talk. We sat down in the living room and had some girl time. We talked about lots of stuff, including some topics about sex and womanly pleasures. My friend had never heard of the Womanizer and I needed to tell her everything about it ;-)

So when I headed into the kitchen to make some tea, my boyfriend was there. As I often do, I quickly grabbed between his legs to "check on things". And there I noticed, that his little one was eagerly trying to get hard in his cage! I quietly closed the door and asked him, if he had been eavesdropping. He confessed. I knew he liked the looks of my friend (she really is sexy!) and us talking about pleasuring ourselves must have had an effect on him. I told him to remove his pants and underwear right there which with a blushed face he did. I told him to kneel down and stay like that. I took his pants and underwear, left the kitchen, threw the clothes into the bedroom opposite of the kitchen and joined my friend again. We talked some more until I heard the water boiling. I told her I'd prepare the tea and fetch some snacks and that she should just wait there, I'd be back in a bit
    I went into the kitchen, closed the door and turned to my boyfriend. I took the key out of my pocket and unlocked him. "It is now or same time next year", I told him. He was terrified. At least he looked that way. Once I started playing with his little dick with my feet, it came to life quickly. I teased him about how sexy he must find my friend, that he got so hard in his cage. While I prepared the tea, I told him to hump my sole that I presented him. He did. While I let the tea brew, I began stroking him. He was at the edge in no time. I asked him, if he'd prefer I fetch my friend to finish him off. He shook his head frantically. "Maybe next time", I told him. I fetched a shot-glass and aimed his cock at it. "Every drop that misses the glass, you will lick from the floor", I told him. And with that, I made him cum. A long and not too quiet moan escaped his mouth, I wondered if Erica heard something in the next room. She had a strange smile on her face when we later joined her but she did not mention anything.

When he stopped pulsating, I offered him the shot-glass. "Do it, or I'll take it out with me and discuss with Erica what to do with it". He took the glass and gulped it down. It was sooooo sexy, I decided then and there that he would never again waste a drop (but I did not tell him yet). With my fingers, I got the rest out of the glass and slowly spread it on his lips. "Don't you dare wash it off. When I kiss you later, I better still can taste it. Now clean up and we will lock you up again. Get dressed and then come over and keep me and Erica company for a while."

He later told me that is was a really terrifying experience for him. But also one of the most arousing things he had experienced so far. And that he found it deeply humiliating having to sit with us after the fact, with his cum on his lips, still flustered and blushed from the experience. I told him to hold on to the memories very good because this was the last opportunity for this year. And that maybe, I'd make him ask Erica for permission for his next release, since he liked her so much that he even gets hard in his cage for her ;-)

So you see, I nearly got one of my fantasies fulfilled, maybe next time I'll tell Erica to "accidentally" come in after some time ;-)

22. sapper814

Engineer
    Houston, TX
    Local Time:
    Congratulations and Well Played! The story you wrote was very arousing and got me excited. Erica definitely needs to be involved next time. hope you have a wonderful time teasing him until his next chance.

BarbCD likes this.
  23. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Very nicely done! And thank you so very much for sharing. One more male who has now tasted his own cum/spunk and loved being made to do so!

24. John

John Member

Local Time:
    What a great birthday gift you gave him. Maybe make him masturbate next time and snap some photos on your phone. Tease him that you are showing your friend. Another idea is to talk with your friend and humiliates him to make him masturbate in front of her. Make her keep the key without telling her what it's for then he would be eager to please you so you disclose the secret about the key. Consider forcing him to go and clean her place tease him saying you have rented him out or whored him out to your friend.

Sissy-CJ likes this.
  25. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Wow. The unplanned version was great. Nice job!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice