My (blowjob) dilemma.....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jack5589, Aug 7, 2019.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. John Morgan

John Morgan Member

Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    My Mistress has this thing about denying me any sexual pleasure. For years it was just the occasional long tease, and if I ever crossed the mark and cum she would change my cage for one called "The iron maiden" This has a load of quite sharp spikes on the inside and she only ever uses it when I upset her.
    Then one day she had a complete change of track. She actually asked me if I ever wanted to just have a huge cum. I replied more than you would ever know. just one would be wonderful.
    Ok she said, go for it.........but there is a trade off.......... If you do make the mess, then it is only right you clean it up. No problem I thought, going to the cupboard for a towel.
    Not with that my Mistress said. I do the scooping with my nails and you do the cleaning with your mouth. Really I said, No way........
    Ok she replied, and just walked off.
    Got me thinking, it cant be that bad surly I thought. But no not ever.
    Untill Julie was teasing me and then the urge to cum was as big as ever, I sure she will have forgot about it and pleased with her to finish me off. To my surplrise she did not stop, and BANG! Aghhhhh fantastic.
    She just looked me in the eyes with a huge smile on her face and said "open wide" and started laughing. At wich point the first load was dripped into my mouth from her long nails.
    It was disgusting, and I pleaded for her to stop, but no. She just said you know the rules and the rules always have to be followed. I was gipping, she held my jaw and sternly said SWALLOW NOW!. There is plenty more to come yet"
    And thats my cum dilemma, I want to, but I don't. I know exactly what the OP is going through

2. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    At least you get blow jobs...my wife never liked giving blow jobs, but would do her wifely duty every time I asked, but I told her I did not think my dominant wife should give her submissive husband blow jobs. She quickly agreed and that was that.

b_quark likes this.
  3. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    Self-inflicted wound there, @Cincy...

4. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    Blowjobs?

5. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    My wife did finally put an end to my dilemma. She continued on the same path for Monday and Tuesday, having me get her off orally one night and via PIV another. Both nights she slowly sucked my cock for my allotted 15 minutes, never letting me get tot he edge. It had been a little over 2 weeks since my last orgasm. But both times once she finished, she said, "Time to get back in your cage!" I think she likes telling me that.

But then the other night she wanted PIV. She can always cum from that alone. After she came, I was still on top of her, slowly fucking her. She looked at me and said, "OK, you can cum." I took advantage of the opportunity and continued to fuck her until I came. Oh, it was very good!

Afterwards she laughed and said that she had a weak moment by letting me cum. I have a feeling she may push me longer next time.

Whiskey05, anasyrma, Jblocked and 4 others like this.
  6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    It's a wonderful dilemma. As many, including Gking, have told you, many of us are rarely if ever allowed out of our chastity cage for an erection. My wife has gradually reduced mine to only 2-3 per month, and I'm rarely allowed to enter her (the last time I was permitted in the temple was August).

It will inevitably, especially if she reduces the teasing. You will become too excited at just being erect and touched.

7. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    My Mistress will never give me a blowjob, she likes to see me use my magic wand on my small ball sack. She gets a laugh out of seeing it dribble out the end of the cage. Yes i have to lick up what comes out. The only blowjobs i been allowed are the ones Mistress has arranged that i give.!

b_quark and Susanstoy91 like this.
  8. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife(KH) has always enjoyed giving me blow jobs. Our first time together she went down on me. She gets right into it. Licking, sucking and deepthroating. She knows now, after a month of being cage, that she can make me cum in seconds. I try so hard not to explode too fast, but I can't hold back. Up until she caged me, she would swallow almost every load. She has told me now that it won't ever happen again and if anyone is going to swallow a load, it will be me. (I haven't yet), but she is working on it. She has me convinced that it's not that bad and to just swallow it. Time will tell...

9. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    She is right it does not taste that bad. Heck do you think women would have swallowed as much cum as they have if it tasted real bad?

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    I think it taste difrent all the time really. but a lot of men take it out when they gonna spurt and then its very very messy and I wish they wudnt.

11. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    When I last asked for a blowjob, She said that I would somehow have to find a suitable guy, without STD's, to give it to! End of discussion.

12. Hungry_Pete

Hungry_Pete Member

Local Time:
    Not knocking what you have going, you and your wife are enjoying yourselves. Awesome!

Having said that though..... I don't understand having the cage if you're just going to take it off every night to play with the dick anyway. Seems to me that once it's decided that a cock should be caged, it should stay caged. I think somebody else said it too, caged cocks don't get blowjobs. Isn't it kind of a hassle to keep taking the cage off and on too?

Are you guys into cuckolding?

Your wife may enjoy giving BJs to bigger & nicer cocks more than the caged one. She would get the pleasure and health benefits of ingesting the semen that way too. You could also get a strap-on that goes above the cage for when she wants PIV. Or go with the nicer real ones for that too.

Again, just my opinion on this stuff, you guys do you. Just kind of think you are missing the benefits of the cage by taking it off every night.

13. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I must be a rare type of guy. I've never been crazy about blow jobs. I'll take one if offered, but I'd rather give oral, or receive anal.

As I've gotten older my preference is to give oral to a woman, to receive anal from a woman with a strapon or a man, and to give oral to a man. PIV would be next, anal with a woman is ok, and after PIV, followed by receiving a blow job.

I guess this all goes back to my preferring to give rather than receive.

sissybitch likes this.
  14. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    Grr. Some guys have all the luck. My wife gives magnificent oral pleasure but in 20 years she never allowed me to cum from it.

And since our power exchange....maybe a teasing lick every 6 months or so but that's it. No blowjobs period. She's made it clear she will never give me oral pleasure again.

My last BJ was sometime about 3-4 years ago (when we were still 'traditional') and I sure wish I'd have known it was the last one because I'd have made an effort to remember it. :-(

b_quark and Giveitup like this.
  15. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    Tuesday M'Lady and I spent the night in a motel just to get away from the house, be alone for an evening and enjoy the heated indoor pool. I was uncaged and after some intense oral teasing from her I was told it was my turn. While I was enjoying eating her pussy, and she obviously was too, she pulled me on top of her and started giving me a serious blowjob. It had been 115 days since my last climax and I didn't last long. She hates the taste of sperm but I was on the edge and then pushed over almost before I could pull out and avoid cumming in her mouth.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice