My (blowjob) dilemma.....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jack5589, Aug 7, 2019.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Like most guys, I Love blowjobs! I am currently in my cage 24/7. It only comes off when my wife wants some pleasure (she loves PIV). But she does enjoy teasing me, as well as letting me cum.

Recently she decided to see how much I could take. Last weekend, she started giving me a blowjob every night, but told me I could not cum. As per usual, I get 15 minutes of attention from her sweet mouth on my cock. And she is soooo very good and knows just what I like!

So again last night she comes to bed and says, "Would you like your blowjob tonight?" She knows I never turn this offer down. "Go take off your cage." I did, washed my cock and was quickly sitting on the edge of the bed, her sitting between my legs. Before taking me in her mouth, she said, "No cumming."

About 10 minutes in, I felt the urge to cum building. This was the 5th night in a row for receiving a blowjob and I have not cum in a couple of weeks. I told her that she better slow down as I might not be able to stop. She paused and looked at me, "Do you want to cum?" "You can cum, but you won't get any more blowjobs for a while." I thought for a second, and said no, I don't want to cum tonight. She slowed down her attention, and my 15 minutes expired. "OK, get your cage back on."

So this is my dilemma, I can receive a wonderful blowjob every night from my gorgeous and sexy little wife for the next several days, or a week or 2 weeks.... But, I do not get to cum as part of the deal. I know at some point, I will give in and ask to cum. But for now I plan to let this run as long as I can.

What would you do?

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    The same as you! You lucky man!

3. Spike6411

Spike6411 Active member

Local Time:
    Christmas comes but once a year

tomf_22033 likes this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well least you am out of your cage for a bit.

5. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    I think I would do what you're doing and keep it going as long as I could, but it's difficult to say... I've never had a blowjob to completion and very few at all anyway. I'm not allowed to have PIV sex. And my wife only touches my penis when it's caged.

Changeable and tomf_22033 like this.
  6. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    I agree...hold out as long as you can. Try to enjoy the feeling and not so much looking for an ending.

Guest 0388, Changeable and b_quark like this.
  7. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    Count your blessings. Enjoy what you are getting and even enjoy what you are not getting. Good things come to those who wait.

8. ArtsyLady

ArtsyLady Creatively Loving & Cruel
    Verified Female

Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I love how she's tormenting you! You are very lucky, either way!

9. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    Thank you. She is having fun with it! I can see it in her eyes and her smile when she say, "OK, enough of that, time to put the cage back on." She will often giggle after making such a statement.

I know I am lucky! I just have to decide how long I can endure her exquisite torment.

CuckeldBull and ArtsyLady like this.
  10. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    As long as she is enjoying that's the main thing! After all "it's all about her" (or in our relationship it is). The fact that you get enjoyment as well is a bonus! :)

MissyB likes this.
  11. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    I agree with all the above ! Be thankful you've such and imaginative and evil-minded KH. Consider it as 'orgasm control training' and tell her you appreciate the time and trouble she is taking to make you a better, more considerate and long-lasting lover.

12. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    As long as she is having fun teasing and tormenting you, enjoy and hold out.

Whiskey05 likes this.
  13. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Lucky you!
    Keep on enjoying while it lasts!
    Tell her that each day it becomes more difficult, almost impossible ,to endure her sweet torment without asking her to let you cum!
    It might become a challenge for both of you! Lol

Let me share a similar experience.Last month a situation arose that led us to a friendly bet,which I won!
    I am now enjoying a 15 minutes handjob every second day during August!
    No need to mention without cumming.

14. Guest 3821

Guest 3821 Member

Local Time:
    Keep it going! And please keep us posted. All us continually locked guys can live vicariously through your updates. Sounds pretty incredible to me.

Rectrix likes this.
  15. asimpleman23

asimpleman23 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:12 AM

16. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the advise. I made it through another session last night. She did not want any pleasuring from me. She just said, "If you want a blowjob, get your cage off."

Of course I quickly complied and cleaned myself in preparation for her attention. She gave me a wonderful 15 minutes of pure pleasure. Once time ran out, she sat back with a puzzled look. She was a little surprised that she had not pushed me over the edge. I told her that I was making an effort to not cum, and maybe it was because I had worked out quit hard last night before bed.

Maybe I can resist again tonight, but as I told her, I can feel myself starting to lose control. But she was still a little miffed that I did not cum, and she told me to get back in my cage.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this game will be held against me in the near future. I can hear her saying, "Well, you didn't need to cum when I was giving you a blowjob every night for over a week. I guess you just don't need to cum all that often, do you?"

17. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    I thought I would post a quick update. Thursday night she was tired, she came to bed and gave my balls a minute of attention before rolling over and going to sleep. Needless to say, my cage grew very tight and it took me a little while before I could get to sleep.

Friday night was different. We stayed in and watch a movie. We were both lying naked on the couch and she basically spent 2 hours teasing me in my cage. Getting me hard, then letting me relax, then getting me hard again.... I spent a good deal of time teasing her, but I was no match for her.

Then we went to bed and she wanted to have sex and told me to take the cage off. We made love and I think I took out some of my frustration on her. It was not tender and slow sex, I was on top and was pounding her hard and fast until she came. She came hard, and it lasted quite a while.

Then she told me to get off and clean up for my blowjob. She did not seem interested in pushing me over the edge last night. She just slowly sucked and stroked my cock, keeping me very hard but not letting me get close to the edge. And when my 15 minutes were up, she sat back and smiled. "Aw, no orgasm for you. I guess you better get back in your cage." We went to bed and I cuddled up to her, my cock straining in the cage as we fell asleep.

Whiskey05, Jblocked, Rectrix and 13 others like this.
  18. Yelehiah

Yelehiah Active member

Civil services
    Spain
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Do what your wife wants. She knows better than you what you deserve and what you need. Of course those blowjobs are a special gifts for you. You are a very lucky man.

19. LockedSubbie

LockedSubbie Junior Member

Local Time:
    You are a lucky man. Similar to you, BJ's are my wife's favorite tortures! She has always enjoyed giving them, and after deciding there would be no more intercourse 8 years ago, this is the only time I'm allowed out of my cage.

She doesn't set a time limit though, and will edge me several times, letting me cool down in between, and then stopping when she knows it's close. Then it's back in the cage, while she rolls over and goes to sleep. She usually goes two weeks like this before she'll allow me either a ruined orgasm, which is the only way she'll allow me to orgasm. Or on days when she's tired, she'll use her vibrator to put herself to sleep while I lay next to her with my collar and cuffs.

What makes me the happiest is it's all for her.

Good thread by the way, I am glad to hear we are not alone in oral edging. She does not like "doing it by hand", so this was the only way I was going to get any stimulation, she's not against putting me in the corner to do it myself while she uses her vibrator, though.

Rectrix and b_quark like this.
  20. Gking

Gking Active member

Devon - United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    You should be absolutely greatful your even allowed out of your cage let alone have your wife suck your cock edging is a true pleasure and the more sucking you receive the greater you’ll become at learning to hold back while your taken to the extreme edge !

Rectrix and Giveitup like this.
  21. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies.

No fun for me Saturday night. We got home quite late and went to be with no play.

Sunday morning, she did tell me to remove the cage for a blowjob. She has been giving me Sunday morning blowjobs for over 15 years. Prior to starting chastity play, she would always suck me off before she left for church. I think it always made her feel naughty being at church, and knowing my cock was very recently in her mouth and my cum was in her stomach.

But no orgasm for me Sunday morning, just a nice slow, wonderful blowjob. She did have me close to the edge a few times, but knowing the signs, she slowed down and let the urge subside. It was wonderfully frustrating! When my 15 minutes was up, she sat back and smiled. "OK, go put him away." And soon I was back in my cage.

Sunday night we were lying in bed making out and I asked if she would like her pussy licked. She said yes and I spun around and went down on her. While I pleasured her, she played with my balls and shaft behind the cage. I was very turned on and erect as I can be in the cage. After she came, we were laying together, she continued to tease me in the cage. She asked herself aloud, "What should I do with you? Leave you in your cage with no relief or let you out for some intercourse, but no cumming?" I didn't say a word, trying not to influence her decision. (I try to let her make all the decisions regarding my pleasure unless she asks what I want) She continued to tease me for several more minutes before kissing me and saying, "Let's just go to sleep." And as much as I would have loved to have been released to enjoy her sweet pussy, I was OK with her decision.

22. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    I commend you on your stamina and control!!! When I was allowed to have sex with my wife I never lasted more than a minute, and "pounding her hard and fast" would only result in me cumming within seconds. For you to do that after such teasing and then follow it up with 15 minutes of getting a blowjob, and in that whole process never cum... Wow. No matter how hard I tried I would never be able to do that.

23. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This reminds me of when we first started, she would take off my cage and rub vitamin E oil on me, and give me a nice little handjob before locking it back up. Her thoughts were that she didn’t want my skin irritated and the oil was good for me(she read somewhere that it helped).

Then one day she asked me if this was really all about pleasing her. I said yes, and she asked if it was really ok to take it out or use it only when she wanted. I said of course. She then said if that’s true it will probably stay locked almost all the time, I like seeing you excited but it really doesn’t do anything for me. I told her it’s hers, she can use it when she wants and not to worry about me. Well let’s just say those handjobs disappeared, as well as the ruined orgasms, and almost all piv. It was a real eye opener finding out that almost all contact with my penis revolved around her wanting to do something nice for me and little to nothing with her needing it.

So enjoy the attention, you never know when that will end

24. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    Thanks, Luckily for me, my wife loves PIV and loves me finishing in her. She cums hardest from PIV and I don't think that will ever go away. As for me finishing inside her, who knows? I do and always have had plenty of stamina as far as not cumming until a woman had cum first. In some respect, it is sometimes a little hard for me to reach orgasm. Now that I am locked 24/7, and with teasing and extended denial, that may change. I may get to where I cannot control it any longer. I hope that does not turn out to be the case. Time will tell.

And she has lots of room to grow in the All about Her category. That may also change our dynamic in time.

b_quark and Nicoftime like this.
  25. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My wife(KH) favorite tease in giving me a BJ when I'm tied to the bed. She will come in and go down on me until I'm about to explode, then stops. Some times she leaves the room, a lets me lay there and get soft again. The repeats the whole tease again. Other times, she gets me hard and on the edge, then dives in on my balls. She will lick and suck them and drive me wild. She will stop and watch me throbbing and humping the air. She gets a laugh out of that. Then she will untie me, hand me my cage and tell me to lock it back up...

Whiskey05, alfred and Jblocked like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice