Is not knowing when you will be released better

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cal0001, Oct 23, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Cal0001

Cal0001 New member

Melbourne
    Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    Yesterday some stuff happened, My wife and I have played around with chastity a few times but i always knew when I would be released. Yesterday she played with me. We started with a humbler and i got played with and very horny. Then she used a ball crusher on me and made me beg for more crushing. When she felt I couldn't take anymore she used a massager and penis masterbator attachment attachment. We set 2 alarms before hand one for 35 minutes and one for 40 minutes. I was allowed to cum after the first alarm but not after the second.

She made me beg not to cum after the first and made me beg to go in the cage after the second, Then I licked her and sucked her nipples while she cam 3 times. I had to promise not to ask to be let out, And no timeframe was discussed, I feel much better not knowing who i will be let out or get to cum. before I always had a goal 3 days a week. 5 days .

Is it normal to feel so much better not knowing when it will be or what will happen. Now i don't feel any anxiety just love and devotion. Maybe its because I know i have done a week before. But it feels like 'it is however long it is' so don't think about it. Just be happy. I can't describe the feeling maybe surrender. But it feels good

fkfk, KevinF, Manto2021 and 2 others like this.
  2. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Not knowing is better I think. It heightens the excitement. I have no idea when She will let me out next, though I do know it is going to be at least another month. I have only been released for a total of around 48 hrs. for the last six months.

3. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    Yes. I have experienced both, often. Recently when we were about to go on a trip she told me I would be released the morning of our departure so as to have minimal or no time to play with my little penis before we left. Of course, I was locked when we returned. In situations like this she has often been pretty upfront about when I will be unlocked and/or open to discussion about it, which is good because more than once I had to remind her to unlock me before a trip or event where she wouldn't have wanted me locked.

However, the rest of the time I never ever know when she will unlock me. I also know better than to ask or suggest, because that only results in her saying I will be locked that much longer. And I agree that it is a wonderful feeling having zero control or even knowledge of when I will be released.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    Madam has never given me any idea when I would be released, not from the day we started chastity, and now chastity is compulsory, there is no release anyway!

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sorry double post again! Bloody iPhone!

6. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Sometimes my Wife(KH) tells me "oh on Friday I'll take your cage off and let you cum". Friday gets here and nothing. Not a word, and I'm to chicken to bring it up. The rest of the time she never tells me anything. It will happen most of the time when she wants to see and feel my erection. Sometimes I get to cum, other times, it back in the cage and locked until she wants to play some more...

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  7. Submit To Her

Submit To Her New member

USA, East Coast
    Local Time:
    I prefer the feelings I get from not knowing.. much more exciting and mentally stimulating for me.

8. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    It’s always a surprise, I never know when she wants to play until she wants to play.

9. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I never know when I will be locked or for how long.

lmel1 likes this.
  10. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    We tried a system where I was scheduled to be unlocked and allowed an orgasm once a month, but she could cancel this if she wanted to as long as she unlocked me and played with me first. Frankly this was just me trying to get her to try tease and denial as she has never embraced that part of chastity. She did it once, but she didn't care for it and stopped.

Also early on we did a wheel of fortune type app on her iphone for lock-up time. Initially she didn't like to control this as she saw it as being "mean". If the phone said I had to go a week it wasn't her fault. As she grew into the role we did away with that and now she just decides on her own.

I don't like the idea of a set release date as it makes your KH beholden to something she should really be in charge of. I can't imagine going to her and saying "you have to unlock me". Now a "beg for release day" I could get behind.

Rectrix likes this.
  11. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    I love not knowing when!

12. Inchastityforher

Inchastityforher Active member

Truck Driver
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    I’ve been locked from before October only just and this is the longest and because my KH is not fully into it she doesn’t mention unlocking and I won’t bring it up as I do like the tightness of the cage and not knowing as well.

13. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    When we first started chastity I wanted to know when I'd be uncaged and allowed an orgasm; in my mind that's how we were 'supposed' to play this game.

Of course my Goddess had a different point-of-view. She did not want a schedule nor is she into games or apps to dictate when or what happens as that takes control out of her hands - I very quickly realized She was right and I enjoy not knowing what will happen; I'm now at the stage of not knowing if I'll ever get an intentional real orgasm again.

Sexy Slave 69 and KevinF like this.
  14. KevinF

KevinF New member

RN
    Phoenix
    Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    Wow that is very hot action , I envy you. You have a wonderful woman playing w you. altho I'm new to this I would say not knowing release would be incredibly exciting, at least in theory, since I have yet to experience longer lockups.

15. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    I'll voice an opposite opinion here. My being unlocked for a teasing is never planned, but my orgasms most definitely are and it has resulted in a lot cleaner and clearer of a dynamic. She picks the date, and W/we put them on the calendar and everything. If the house is on fire, it still happens as those promises really are a two-way street. It really makes teasing and denial much simpler and more pleasurable for both parties. I accept it every time as Her pleasurable activity where I know my goal is to be Her play thing and definitely not to orgasm. Afterwards is much nicer too. She did what She wanted to do, I was a good sub, so W/we're both super-relaxed.

While many say they do not, I would imagine that there are others like my self also have a tough time with uncertainty and indefiniteness.

Shimone and PouchPantyLover like this.
  16. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    We used to do contracts.

Now my wife just locks me up when she wants and keeps me that way as long as she wants.

17. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    I think not knowing is better. Miss A decides based on her needs and my behaviour.

slutsarah and Inchastityforher like this.
  18. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    My sub does not know when the next time is he'll cum, because he does not like to cum I use it either as a punishment or I do it for the sake of my own enjoyment. But obviously because he does not like to cum, I keep it a secret when he is about to.

Currently I am planning on making him wait at least two months though.

19. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    Back when I was locked, I liked not knowing. My owner would usually warn me a few days in advance so we could make sure there weren't any conflicts with work or whatever, and give me detailed instructions on exactly how to proceed.

20. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    In almost all situations for me I believe it is better that I do not know. I have no distractions formed by a sense of anticiaption false or otherwise and my Lady although ever entitled to do so never has the dilemms of whether or not or when to tell me she has changed her mind.

My denial is indefinite it may become permanent I have no way of knowing, I am not alllowed to ask about such things and she has already told me that when or if my denail is made permanent I wil have to work it our for myself as she most assuredly will not tell me. And should my denial be permanent in her eyes and she was to change her mind my total acceptance of what ever she says will be will most definitely be would never be up or question as I would not know or weven suspect if she had changed her mind or not.

Not knowing suits me best.

21. Intensity

Intensity Lovely Hot Wife Holds The Key

Engineer
    Great Lakes
    Local Time:
    I usually don't know. She likes keeping me on my toes. And bases when I am let out on my behavior. If I knew or my releases where scheduled, I wouldn't be on my best behavior I would imagine?

Also, as others have mentioned, I am not allowed to ask to be released. If I do so, it will just result in a longer lockup of a timeframe I don't know on top of the current lockup I am also not aware of.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice