Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    Yes there is always a little hope. It’s not looking good but who knows.

iome343 likes this.
  2. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Miss Shelly has found an effective way of reaffirming her control over me and letting me no that if I’m going to receive any kind of sexual pleasure it Won’t include Her Locked Up Property.

On Thursday evening when she arrived home from work I was kneeling so the floor at the door holding a glass of wine for her, a position that’s very normal. She took the wine than ordered me to present myself on the coffee table. I was in position with my head down and bakeside raised exposing everything to her when she returned with a large cock fastened to her. Her words were clear

I’m going to Fuck your Cunt

This surprised me because those are words that she doesn’t normally use. I was more surprised when she placed her cock at the enterence to my cunt (as she now calls it ) and pushed it in with one hard push. She pulled out so only the head was in me and rammed it down hard almost causing me to collapse onto the table. Her hard thrusting hurt at first and brought tears to my eyes untill I relaxed enough to relieve the pain. Her hard thrusting never stopped. As she said she was Fucking me not making love to me. I tried to just relax and enjoy it but to no avail I was simply being used as she wanted to use me.
    Her fucking of my cunt continued for a few more minutes untill she just simply pulled out and walked away. As she walked away I glanced down at my now locked clitty and saw no Chastity tears dripping from the tip. It hadn’t betrayed me and enjoyed it even when I hadn’t.
    When she returned to the room a plug was pushed into my cunt and set in place with the crack of the strap directly on it. She than lifted my head and looked straight into my eyes and said “That will stay in your cunt for a week “

3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The last few days have been normal with only one difference I now have my a new name for what use to be my pleasure hole and it’s been filled with the plug since Thursday.

She made a point this weekend for us to go out to different places like a restaurant, visiting friends and even going to church while keeping my plug firmly in place. Normally going out in public with a plug in would excite me and cause my cage to tighten and for me to get wet but I concentrated on not thinking about what was inside me and the tightness and moisture didn’t get me into any more trouble.

It seemed weird but throughout the weekend I had this feeling inside of contentment and pleasure but not really in a sexual way. It was more like an inner peace.

Miss Shelly did remove the plug Sunday evening but only to be replaced by her cock that she used in the same way as she had on Thursday.

She also tested me this morning as I was standing beside her while she was eating her breakfast. She started to describe in great detail how she wanted to take a hard cock into her mouth and delicately tease and suck on it, taking it deep into her mouth till the cum coated the back of her throat.
    I remained standing beside her trying to not think about her detailed discription. When she finished she looked at her caged clitty and no tears had dripped to the floor. I noticed a little curl in the corner of her lips. I tightened myself around my plug deep inside of me giving it a hard squeeze.

4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately about my position in life and what motivates me or drives me to do and be who I am.

We all need something in life to motivate us, to give us confidence a sense of well being or even that release from the tensions of life. These things can be something we require daily like a hug or kiss from our spouse in the morning or a glass of scotch as we relax in the evening. Or maybe it’s something that we only need on a weekly bases like a massage, quiet time alone in a hot tub, or a spanking from our Lovely Wives.

I think everyone would agree that their is that special time, that special moment that we all look forward to. A lot of you are thinking that moment is when the key is turned and the lock removed and your allowed that weekly or monthly orgasm. This is a great motivator but it isn’t the same for everyone. We are all uniquely different and what we require is also different.

I know that my friends Mr Bill gets his “Fix” as I like to call it by taking a man over his lap and tanning their backside. These just seems to allow him to let the tensions of life go away. I’m grateful that I can help him with this. My Lovely Wife Miss Shelly gets her Fix by showing her power and control over me. This has made a great difference in her life with regard to her power and confidence in dealing with people on a daily bases. She has become much stronger and more confident with herself. I’m grateful that I can be here for her.

So what is my Fix. Well I can definitely tell you that it has changed over the years. It use to be many years ago more about how many orgasm I could have. But since being locked up years ago it changed to that one great release when ever I was permitted the opportunity. But as more Orgasms have become less and less my desire to cum just isn’t their. What motivates me or gives me my Fix Is when I can do something for someone else to give them that inner pleasure or pease, to give them their Fix. It makes me feel good inside to make someone else feel good. Serving them a glass of wine or kneeling infront of them or just being their for their enjoyment.

We all have a different Motivator or Fix in life. What’s Yours?

5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning while Miss Shelly was having breakfast I was in my usually position, that is untill she told me to present myself.
    I was on the coffee table with my head down bum up and my cheeks spread to show my new cunt and her hanging locked property. I was waiting for her to stick her cock into me but she had other plans.
    She told me to “Shake my Berries”
    I shook her berries back and forth as she watched. My cage was starting to tighten and I could feel the Chastity tears starting to appear as she took ahold of her berries and caressed them. She inserted a finger between the bars discovering my wetness. I tensed not knowing if she would be pleased or upset that I was getting wet.
    She softly spoke “ That’s a Good Boy, Your only allowed to let my property get wet When I want you to, understand”
    Yes Ma’am
    She continued to caresss my wetness with her finger causing my cage to get even tighter and a warm feeling to flow through me. I was getting close to an Orgasm but she stopped.
    She left me on the table displayed for her till she left for work. My Chastity tears dripped to the table to make a little puddle.
    When she noticed she gave her berries a little squeeze and said. “I Think you need a spanking. Give yourself 50 after I leave.” As she closed the door she smiled at me and said “Per Side “

6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I chose three implements for my spanking. The paddle, brush and strap.
    While I carried out her instructions my cage never loosened up it remained tight my Chastity tears continued to drip throughout the spanking. I applied the strokes hard so not to disappoint her when she got home but they were still more pleasurable than painful

Even now almost 4 hours later I’m still tight and wet. It’s going to be an uncomfortable day, with the tightness the plug and a warm bum. It’s going to be a Great Day

7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On Tuesday evening when Miss Shelly arrived home I was kneeling at the door waiting for her. I removed her shoes and she flicked her berries with her foot before going to have a shower in preparation for a massage.
    The massage was more than intimate. I was given the privilege of bringing her to three glorious orgasm two with my lips and tongue and one with her vibrator. Throughout the entire massage my cage was nice and tight with just enough moisture on the tip to keep me wet but not dripping. My semi excited state and her intimate massage pleased her as she headed for bed. As I cleaned my cage became even tighter and a tear slipped out from between the bars that I caught with my fingers to enjoy

Wednesday morning I was presented for her again and as she removed the plug from her new little cunt the head of her cock touched the opening. I expected her to push herself hard into me but she slowly slid in all the way and almost completely out. She continued with these slow long strokes untill I caused a small puddle of tears on the table. She removed her self and reinserted the plug before going to finish getting ready for work. I remained in position
    Just as she was leaving she pushed hard on the plug and said to me. “ You’ve been a Good Boy. Later tonight you’ll mount yourself on my cock While Steve fucks me in the ass. “ As she released the plug I shock with excitement and another tear dripped to the table.

Mark Owen, Rectrix, iome343 and 8 others like this.
  8. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    Looking forward to how it goes!!

9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    With regards to last Wednesday. Being mounted on Miss Shelly’s cock never happened I got a phone call in the afternoon and had to go help my daughter. Was gone untill early this week. Family has to come first.

Everything is back to normal again so maybe just maybe things will progress tonight. One can only hope

For the week that I was gone my Lovely Wife wasn’t left unattended as she texted me that Steve had given her the satisfaction that she desired. She hinted that he took her Anally but she may have been just teasing me also. When she texted me this a few days ago I became instantly tight and wet. What is it about my wife Receiving Anaj sex that excites me is still a bit of a mystery to me but it felt good to feel the tightness and wetness in my cage. I hope I don’t get into trouble for feeling pleasure with out her permission. Since she’s made it clear it’s her property and all pleasures concerning it are at her discretion.
    We’ll have some free time tonight together so I think I’ll find out.

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    First off I didn’t get into trouble for getting excited because I thought She was taking Steve in her anus she actually was pleased that it excited me. The one catch about it is that it wasn’t just a thought. She went through with it and enjoyed it. Her plan was that while Steve’s cock was sliding into her tight ass I would be sliding her rubber cock into mine while at home by myself. Needless to say I got tight and wet again. Trying to control this only when she allows me to is not easy.

Fast forward to last night.
    Before MissShelly arrived home she instructed me to present myself at the door plugged, And blindfolded. My excitement heightened and yes my cage tightened when I heard two people walking towards the door as her plugged hole and berries were Displayed as she opened the door. I don’t think any tears dripped to the floor but when I heard Terrie’s voice it was very close. It had been along time since I had seen her and my excitement showed.

After the ladies got comfortable I was led to the massage room to give Terry an intimate massage. Running my hands over her tight body and feeling her warmth caused the tears to drip. It brought back a lot of good memories when I use to give her massages on a regular basis.

When I finished the massage the blindfold was removed and she gave me a huge hug that pressed my tightness against her leg leaving a damn spot. I was lead to the living room were MissShelly was waiting with different spanking implements laying on the table. I served the Ladies wine as they caught up on old times and MisShelly told her about the new thing that she’s working on. That is taking complete control over when I get hard or wet. They had a good laugh over my failure to accomplish this and took turns when ever they wanted to use the different implements on my backside, inner thighs and even a few light stokes to my berries.
    It was a very enjoyable and exciting evening and as Terrie was leaving she commented “it looks like your new idea needs some more work “ . I had been hard and wet throughout the evening.

Mark Owen, slave_m, spider203 and 4 others like this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The week end is over but it’s not to late to Wish that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. I know a lot of you don’t know what I’m talking about because in the USA Thanksgiving is in November but. I’m Canadian. So Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians.
    We went away for Thanksgiving to spend it with an 80+ year old aunt. On Sunday we had a chance to spend sometime with some relatives that we hardly ever see. We’ll Miss Shelly really hit it off with a cousin that she hadn't seen in 12 years. They laughed about old times and shared how their lives had changed. It was interesting how both of them have become very strong independent business owners.

Well on Monday afternoon we went out to dinner together and miss Shelly invited them up to our hotel suite. Her husband couldn’t ( or didn’t want to ) so it was just the three of us. I should add that Monday morning MissShelly thought my backside was to white so she added some strips to it with a short cane. As we were enjoying some wine Miss Shelly wanted her feet and calves rubbed so I took up position at her feet to do so. It didn’t take long for the conversation to switch to how I served her needs unquestionably. Miss Shelly was rather Quiet with that Mysterious look in her eye, as she casually answered the questions.

Than Miss Shelly said “ I’m going to show you our little secret” I look up into her eyes with my pleading eyes to no avail as I was instructed to stand and lower my pants. I’m sure my face was as bright as my dark pink panties as I lowered them, my cage also tightened. Debbie’s response was rather surprising “ I was wondering if you had him in one of those things” as I stood with my panties at my ankles and a chastity tear starting to drip from the tip. Debbie added that she’d seen those things on the internet and was curious about them but never imagined she’d see someone wearing one.

I or should I say our lifestyle was the topic of discussion the rest of the evening with me simply remaining standing or serving them in the nude except for some tight bars of steel.
    The circle of people who know has gotten a little bigger once again.

Mark Owen, slave_m, iome343 and 7 others like this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On Tuesday morning the Ladies did what Ladies do they went shopping. As I drove them to some of Debbie’s favourite stores and held the door for them to enter MissShelly made it clear that I was to wait by the door inside the store untill called upon to carry their purchases. This was something different for me and exciting knowing that my position was to simply be their to serve. Normally I would walk with MissShelly as she shopped but that wasn’t the case this time. Maybe this is the start of something new

13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When we went for lunch around 2:00 the hostess seated us and handed out three menus. Miss Shelly handed one back by simply saying “He doesn’t need one “ This caused Debbie to grin and raise her eyebrows. The Ladies looked at the menus for a few minutes then layed the down. Miss Shelly than took a small container and The Key and placed them on the table beside them. I starred at the key and container as my cage tightened.

Our waitress arrived at the table as Debbie asked about the container. While ordering ( she ordered me salad with no dressing ) Miss Shelly simply said “ The container is for his salad dressing if I decide to unlock him “. I could feel my face getting a little red as The waitress and Debbie both smiled. The message seemed clear. The container and key stayed on the table as I enjoyed my salad and listened to Miss Shelly and Debbie talk about ways of keeping your spouses under control.

When we finished the Ladies left the table as I was paying the bill. MissShelly added “ give her a nice tip and bring your key and container “ The waitress had a huge smile on her face as I walked out, I guess the tip was enough.

Mark Owen, slave_m, Jblocked and 6 others like this.
  14. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    Miss Shelly is always bubbly. Continue to pay homage to her as she deserves

Mash2214 and Inchastityforher like this.
  15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It’s interesting that you chose the word “bubbly” she’s been called that for years by her friends. She is definitely a bubbly person among other things.

Thanks for your Comment.

iome343 and Jblocked like this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This Monday my cage was removed for a short time. Not for any kind of pleasure but to give myself a complete sugaring. When I was all smooth Miss Shelly locked me in my smallest cage. It had been awhile since this cage was used and to be honest it feels kinda nice to be so constricted.

Well Monday night Miss Shelly had me kneel beside her chair while blindfolded with strict instructions “ Not to get wet” or I would be severely strapped. It was exciting to to feel her gently caress my backside and lower back while I remained in position completely dry. After about what seemed like 45 minutes to an hour. She decided to turn up the heat a little.

She went and got one of her favourite toys and started to pleasure herself while still occasionally caressing my backside. My small cage became even smaller as I listened to her moans of pleasure as the buzzing of the vibrator filled my ears. As she approached her orgasm she took ahold of her berries and squeezed them. I was sure some tears would be squeezed out but I was determined not to fail her.

She removed her hand and the buzzing stopped after she composed herself she ran a finger over the tip of my cage. I was still dry, I had passed the test.
    I was given the pleasure of cleaning my Lovely Goddess and brought her to another orgasm. When she had had enough she went went to the bedroom leaving me kneeling alone in the living room. I touched the end of my tight cage expecting to find some moisture but The bars were dry.
    Her new form of control has been more than difficult to achieve but my control is improving little by little.

Mark Owen, iome343, Penney and 4 others like this.
  17. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    Not dripping under those cirumstances shows impressive control on your part.

Mash2214 likes this.
  18. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    I can't be able to do that

Mash2214 likes this.
  19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Have you ever had something happen to you that you just can’t explain ? Well last night I had one of those experiences.

I went to bed earlier than Miss Shelly and was fast asleep when she came to bed. It was around 12:30 I wasn’t sure if she had just come to bed just woke up or was still asleep but I was sleeping on my back and she got on top of me and started to vigorously rub her wet pussy against my cage. She continued to ride me hard as my cock pushed against the bars of the small cage that she had locked me in a few days ago. Her wetness and mine mixed as she rode her caged cock tightening the bars even more.

She took my hands and placed them on her hips to assist in the thrusting. Fuck me fuck me she whispered as I did everything I could to satisfy her. Her agresivness was doing it’s job on me as I was close to coming. The word “Time “ excaped my lips it fell on deaf ears. Again Time excaped my lips but it was to late as my cum coated her lips and clit. The incredible feeling caused my whole body to shake as she continued to ride me hard untill after a few minutes her own orgasm added to the wetness.

She than relaxed and rolled off me turning her back to me without saying a word. I cuddled up behind her pressing my wet cage between her cheeks as we drifted off to sleep.
    This morning when Miss Shelly woke up I was waiting for her kneeling beside the bed with her morning coffee. She said nothing about last night and I didn’t ask but their were a lot of smiles exchanged throughout the day.

20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On Sunday afternoon after spending Saturday together with a smile on my face most of the day. MissShelly placed the large dildo on the coffee table and said “ get prepared. I’m going over to Steve’s I’ll text you just before he’s ready to slid into my ass”
    My cage became instantly tighter as she headed for the door and I went to get ready. It was a few minutes to Steve’s house so I had some time to prepare but the tightness never stopped. As I stood infront of the lubed cock waiting I glanced at our security camera a Chastity tear started to drip from my small cage. I hopped that this wouldn’t upset her but for some reason knowing that soon she would have a large cock sliding into her tight ass has that effect on me.
    I stood and waited for what seemed like hours ( maybe 15 minutes) untill the sound of my phone cause me to jump.
    She texted one word “ Mount”
    I placed my self over the large cock and pressed the head against my new cunt. The head popped in and I slowly slid down untill my cheeks touched the table. I was full and my Lovely Wife was also probably full. A long tear dripped to the floor. Their was no holding back my pleasure as I slowly slid up and down the cock while thinking about Steve’s cock sliding slowly in and out. The puddle on the floor grew larger. My cage was so tight it hurt and I could feel my cock Wanting to cum but after the other night it still wasn’t ready. I continued my slow movements and even though the cock was causing some pain it was a pleasurable pain.
    I jumped as I received a text.
    “Sit still”
    I rested my cheeks on the table and stopped my movements. My mind kept drifting between the large cock inside me , my puddle on the floor, Friday night and Steve inside MisShelly . Time ticked by very slow for the next hour untill the door opened. Miss Shelly stood infront of me and looked at my puddle on the floor than reached up under her skirt and removed her panties. Dropping them infront of me. The juices of their love making coated the front and the back of her panties. Her instructions were clear. “Clean up both hers and mine” as the cock slide out of me.
    My Lovely Wife had taken me to the edge and beyond once again.

21. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Have you had a complete full orgasm?

22. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    Wow amazing

23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I didn’t feel like a complete full blown orgasm but it was more than a ruined one. Under the circumstances I would have to say yes it was

iome343 likes this.
  24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Isn’t it interesting how a simple Text can change your day. I was just taking it easy at home taking care of a few things when Miss Shelly texted me
    “ I’ll be stopping after work to Thank Steve properly. Get the short black strap and apply 20 per side every hour starting at 1:00”
    Now I’ll be thinking about How she is going to Thank Steve and tanning my bum.
    One simple text

25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My Lovely Wife never stops amazing me.
    When she got home last night after Thanking Steve ( I’m positive it include a blowjob and him fucking her pussy ). She watched me administer the last of my spanking then went to bed.
    This morning started like any other morning, serving coffee, making her breakfast. I also made her lunch which she takes sometimes, normally she goes out for lunch. When she called me to the bed bathroom to put lotion on her back, a normal thing. After applying the lotion this is where the amazing part happened. She told me to sit on the counter with my legs spread wide and eyes closed. She than removed my cage and immediately placed her property into her mouth and sucked on it. I wanted so bad to look down at her sucking on me but I kept my eyes closed. She sucked on me untill I was completely hard than removed her mouth and said
    Yup it still Works.
    I was shaking with excitement and it took a long time till I softened and my cage was locked back on.
    I’m not sure what’s changed that she’s been like this the last few days but I know for a fact that her massage tonight will be extra good.

I guess I’ve failed at staying locked for Loctober but Miss Shelly never has cared about being told how to control me. What ever happens is at her discretion, something that I Pray never changes.

Mark Owen, Cumschot, Jblocked and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice