A keyholders diary...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Goddess Jen, Nov 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    Irie-ites

Goddess Jen,

Are you a secret Rastafarian goddess, able to cure colds with thought? I think you are!

Positive vibrations, yeah,
    Irie ites!

I love your positive energy lady.

Respectful :cat:

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    How did you know?!?! :happy0011:

3. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    My goodness, this has been a crazy couple of days!! UGH!! Getting ready for Christmas is just too much for me. I still have all the wrapping to do...and I HATE wrapping presents. It it bad to just have my daughter go on a bit of a treasure hunt to find her Santa gifts Christmas morning? My mother would kill me if I did that, but I'm looking for any way to not wrap all of them. Tonight is going to be one hell of a party. My best girl pal is throwing her annual Christmas party. We always get beyond hammered, but it's such fun. :happy0167: Bout 3O people go to her house 1st for some cheer, then we head over to our local bar. The bartender that works Friday nights is the nicest guy and never charges us full for our drinks. And he REFUSES to accept a tip from us, so we all pitch in and give him a nice gift for Christmas. It's such a good time. We have an all night babysitter too so we're set to tie one on!!! Then, tomorrow is our 12th anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long. Crazy. So, we'll be celebrating that as well, with my mom watching our chicklet tomorrow night. Just one party after another. Love it!!! Don't know if I'll be here the next few days, since there's just so much going on. Have a great weekend everyone!!!! :party-110:

4. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Hmmmm and why isn't pet wrapping them???

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    Wow, sounds like a great weekend ahead. Have a great time! :)

mikecb

6. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    So far so good. If it wasn't for me feeling like I got run over by a bus this morning, I would say I can't wait for tonight. I think I need more coffee. My head hurts.
    Good question. I think we have to work on that. Thanks for the reminder to crack the whip. May let him off easy today, though.

7. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I love you!!

[​IMG] It's been a great 12 years, my sweet. You're my everything. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. xoxo

8. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Happy Anniversary!!!

9. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    /me repeats what xcitex2 says.
    Happy Anniversary!!!

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Many happy returns! Happy Anniversary!

:happy-anniversary-0

mikecb

11. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Thank you for the Happy Anniversary wishes! I wish I could tell you that our night was filled with sweet, hot, romantic, down and dirty sexcapades, but unfortunately, it wasn't. I felt so very bad yesterday. Way too much vodka filled punch on Friday night. Oh, who am I kidding??? I had way too much alcohol period. My GAWD!! That was the most terrible I've ever felt after a night of being over served. I'm 36 years old..you'd think I'd have learned by now. Anyway, yesterday was a day of laying around feeling miserable. By last night, I started to feel better, so we popped in a movie, cuddled up and enjoyed just being with each other.

Then round 2am this morning.....

I woke up to the sounds of John loosing it in the bathroom. Nothing like being snapped out of sleep to that. He was freezing cold, achy, and had a bad tummy ache. Poor guy. He's feeling better this morning, but his head is killing him. We had/have so much to do today. I hope he continues to feel better.

The one very good thing about yesterday is I gave John his anniversary/Christmas gift last night. HE LOVED IT!!! He's been killing me with the questions trying to figure out what Mike/Xcite could possibly have made for me for him. It is such a beautiful print and is going to look fabulous in our great room. Thank you so very much, Mike. I appreciate it so much. You da bomb!!

K..off to do some more shopping. See you all later my friends!

12. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    The pleasure was all mine Goddess Jen. Glad you and he liked it. It was an honor to help you out. I do hope you both start feeling better soon. We too are fighting off whatever this darn stomach bug is. Our oldest came down with his third or fourth round and we are beside ourselves trying to figure it out. During the day he beats the crap out of his brother but without fail around 2AM he is sick. Crazy stuff. Anyway you two take care and tell your pet he can call anytime!

13. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Darling, I just had to tell you this!! John got home from work early and went right to work wrapping. He finished it all. I think I wrapped 2 prezzies. He did the rest..and the one's from Santa for our daughter!! :manga_bunny:

14. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    you know after 16 years together/12married. you would think that goddess would start to bug me/just alittle. my track record is to wear things down to nothing and then move on. instead it the exact opposite/i just can't get enough of her. now were not talking sex. that is great,but just to be around her. i just want to sit in the same room with her/ we dont even have to talk/just be together. CHEESY HAW! she is my wife and i'm DAM LUCKY!

15. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Aww! :)

mikecb

16. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    How could you ever get tired of lil ol' me?? :p That's very sweet of you, darling. I love you, too!!! Oh, and yes it is cheezy....but I like some cheezy in my life.

17. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Santa is getting lazy in his old age. He gets his elfs to make the toys, he can't be bothered to wrap them. What's next??? I'm sure it won't be long before he has UPS making his delieveries. /me think Mrs Clause needs to kick him up the arse...

18. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    LOL!!! I think the Mrs. should get Mr. in a CB6OOO!

19. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    After 33 years of marriage, and 3 years of courtship, I still want to be with her, ( my wife ), to touch her, to be close to her. She sometimes asks me why I stare at her? She doesn't understand the depth of my feelings for her. I am way more touchy feely that her. I love holding her hand when walking or driving. So Happy Pants, I know how you feel. You are indeed a lucky man to have such a woman that is willing to keep you under lock and key.
    BTW Goddes Jen, have a very Merry Christmas!

20. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Thank you so much! You have a very, very Merry Christmas, too!! Here's a candy cane from me to you... :party-090:

21. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    So, last night was my Christmas party with friends. Get to the bar, have a couple cocktails, exchange some presents but something felt...wrong. I just didn't want to be there (which is odd for me). I wanted to have some fun, but the people I was with were not the people I wanted to be around. Did that make any sense??? At one point, I even went out to the car to talk to a friend on the phone, just for some alone time. Strange.

Anyway, I'm sitting having a drink and I get a text. It reads, "I'm horny, and I want to be in between your legs. Think you'll be coming home anytime soon?" It was John and it took me about a half a second to write back, "Be home in 20." Got my coat, got my keys, told my friends I was going home early to get laid and I took off. :jumping0045:

I got home and we had a nice chat about some friends and then went upstairs for fun. You know, I guess thinking back you could say it was kind of boring. We kissed for what seemed like forever and then John went down on me for a while till I had one hell of an orgasm, then he flipped me over and we fucked doggy style till he came. Pretty basic stuff...but DAMN did it feel GREAT!!! It was so hot in it's simplicity it kind of took me by surprise. Just great hot lovely sex. Yummy.

I slept so incredibly sound last night and couldn't wait to start my day today! I have so many things to take care of...so I best get more of them done. See ya all later!

22. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Here's hoping I have an equally boring Holiday break! ;-p

Green with envy, lol,
    mikecb

23. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    ahh, isn't sexting wonderful. thanks for sharing, Goddess Jen. sometimes vanilla sex is all Y/you need. with O/our privacy issues it's all W/we have.

24. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Sounds like John was in the right mood, at the right place, at the ideal time! LOL Nothing wrong with that either, not at all. Glad you guys are enjoying each other. You have something that few have and it is great to see. I can honestly say from the post he made a day or so about you and the way you talk about him, you guys seem to have it all. Cherish it and protect it at all costs. That type of connection only comes along once!

25. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I couldn't agree more... I see plently of "normal" folks that would kill for your relationship.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice