Did you meet as vanilla first and then move to Her control?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Jizzysboy, Sep 26, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Jizzysboy

Jizzysboy Alpha male, now cucked by a pretty girl ...

Somerset, UK
    Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    I met my Mistress in vanilla life and indeed I was her acquaintance and then friend for a while before we became an item. We moved to a D/s relationship fairly quickly but it was with me as her dominant (as this is the role I’d always had after many years on the BDSM scene) and it was instant chemistry. But then one day we switched roles ... and Pandora’s box was well and truly opened.

How did you meet your partner?

locked_top, Danny15 and Jizzy like this.
  2. lockedbyLadyKat

lockedbyLadyKat Happy submissive hubby

Barrie Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    Met my beautiful Lady / Wife through a mutual friend. Heard that She was dominant in her previous relationship.
    On our first date, i asked her if she was dominant. I got my answer while being pinned up against the wall :)

John, Jizzy, Guest 3729 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    Wow, that’s a fast start! I imagine I’m like many, long term vanilla relationship that has gradually morphed over time.

4. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I was in no way vanilla but it took me a few months to let her know about my kinks. At that time however I had not even heard about chastity cages. I found edging and realized I was already doing that but as the internet will do it sucked me right into the rabbit hole of chasity and we went from there slowly.

5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    We were never vanilla but never hard core either in the first 9 years of our relationship. I had my kinks and she’d play along with me but I made the fatal mistake of only looking at my kinks from my perspective and never sought much input from her. She eventually became bored with me trying to persuade her to wear vinyl and latex outfits every time we had sex and things were pretty vanilla for a couple of years after that. It wasn’t until I discovered and brought up chastity to her that we headed down a kinky path that we would travel together with her in the lead. As time has gone on she now identifies as a dominant and certainly is my dominant. Even if she’s not locking me up the power exchange still very much exists in our day to day lives. She loves being the one in charge and continually reminds me of my position. After intermittent locking off and on this summer I can definitely say that me being in chastity puts a bigger smile on Mistress Wonder Woman’s face than most other things I do for her. We’re definitely both different people when I’m locked yet it’s both who we truly are.

bondinchas, 1mlockedup and Jizzy like this.
  6. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    My KH was my first girl and I was her first boy when we met, I was aged 18 and her 19.
    So all life was boring and vanilla, she is still vanilla and love "lazy" sex where she is not too active. It changed 2 years ago when we began chastity. And now she has understand teasing, sex domination, for the rest she is still a lot vanilla but less and less every month.

bondinchas likes this.
  7. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    We met at college in our 20s. Did a lot of kink, settling into her in the dominant role. Sex came and went randomly in our marriage, faded, but then revived with the kink. Five years ago we formalised an FLR and have never looked back.

8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Did you meet as vanilla first and then move to Her control?

In all cases except one.

9. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Vanilla for her. I was already into chastity and WLM from my ex. It took a few months of slowly explaining my kink. Finally she asked to "see it" on me (pink CB2000). She liked it and we have not looked back since. There's been many changes to get where we are today. The belt I wear was selected by her. You know your wife is all in when she has you standing with your hands behind your back and legs apart as she's measuring you for a new belt! That, be careful what you ask for thing was going through my head!

lockedbyLadyKat likes this.
  10. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    This scenario is more common than most people realize.

We've been kinky since we first met, with me as dominant. But she took to chastity right away when I brought up the subject, and we are slowly moving to me being locked up more of the time.

Dannysub and Jizzy like this.
  11. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I agree. For us it was putting me into chastity that got things rolling in the other direction. No more taking what I wanted when I wanted it. I'm so very thankful it has turned out this way. I'm very happy and she is never going back to the ole' days!

locked_top likes this.
  12. Linda's sissy

Linda's sissy Active member

retired
    Long Beach, California
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    From the beginning I let Linda know of my interests. She said she thought she could enjoy that. It has turned out to be more difficult for her than she thought it would be. She does enjoy the foot rubs and she likes to be in charge of sex. She thinks chastity is funny and spanking me is fun she has taken to putting a bar of soap in my mouth when I have spoken out of turn.

John likes this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam and I met as vanilla, it was after a few months together, we started to share fetishes, and then madam relised she was dom, we move on then to a bdsm lifestyle. Madam then discovered she had a sub side, and I was allowed to Dom her, then madam discovered chastity, and decided I should be caged, 24/7.
    We then went on to FLR and to cuckolding.

14. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    When we met she was vanilla sex wise. However outside of the bedroom she is very dominant!!! She also said she was the boss of the house. I was always nagging her for my kinks and to dominate me. Frankly she became annoyed... our sex life become almost non-existant.

It was at that point she brought up the fact she loved me, but that she needed a lover to ‘take care of her in a way I can’t’. She didnt call it cuckolding, but that is exactly what it was. Not soon after I introduced the idea of chastity, Her dominance grew and continues to grow, and she insists on chastity, and omg does she get off on it. She continues to discuss cuckolding (now she calls it that) with a dominant bull, whom she is actively working on finding.

15. Wallace

Wallace New member

Local Time:
    My first D/s relationship was with a Lady I had been in a vanilla relationship with for several months. I had been interested and curious about D/s for some time prior to meeting Her, but had not pursued it in real life. She was visiting my apartment, and found some stories I had bookmarked on bdsmlibrary.com which featured CFnm, humiliation, spankings, chastity and the like. This led to an embarrassing, (to me), conversation. She was completely new to D/s, but soon became interested.

16. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    She was vanilla but I always had a Femdom kink. This was before you could easily enter your criteria onto a dating site and find your perfect match. I think it's easier nowadays.

Anyway she was the first person I met who would explore kink with me. Somehow after a few years we just lost the kink and life became very vanilla. I realise now that she saw it as a precursor for Sex which wasn't realy how I wanted it to be and it all fizzled out. I decided to approach the subject again recently and thought chastity would be a great way to be under her control 24/7 and fit in with our current busy lives.

17. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    We met socially, but almost as soon as it became a relationship, Miss A was in charge.

Jizzy and Jizzysboy like this.
  18. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife and I met in college and we were both pretty vanilla. After having kids, we met a few other parents at daycare and became friends with several of them. One couple had invited us over for a family swim party and we all hit it off well. We all decided we needed a weekend break from all responsibility and with kids at grandparents, the 4 adults went away for a ski weekend. We went out for dinner and dancing and ended up in the hot tub not feeling too bad. The girls were sitting next to each other and playing truth or dare and the next thing I knew they were kissing. Not to waste a minute, we went back to the room and my wife had her first girl-girl experience before we ended up swapping couples.

A month later they invited us to a small swingers party at their friend's house and we liked the lifestyle. We both decided to get "fixed" so no change of pregnancy and did that for a few years. My wife started to prefer girl-girl and didn't mine sharing, so we always chose open minded ladies. We started to experience BDSM and I built a hidden playroom in the basement when I finished the basement. I also made some furniture and we took turns binding each other switch back and forth between sub and master when we played alone and with others.

There were times when she would tie me in a chair while she did a girl-girl and all i could do is watch and wait to be untied before either joining in, sharing the lady, or having a go with my wife after the lady left. My blood would be boiling and I would fuck like a wild animal. We were out one night and she introduced me to a new prospect that was so hot i begged her to get her there soon because I wanted to fuck her. The night it was to happen, my wife surprised me with a new cock cage and told me instead of being tied I could wear this and be with them from the beginning and after they were all done the other lady would fuck me. We had done some experimentation and played games with chastity, but that was strictly between us and a secret. My wife kept me locked for a month once, but there was some releases and milkings during that period.

So we locked me up and she got in the car to go get the lady and when they got back headed down to the playroom where i was naked (except my cage) waiting. The girl was so hot looking and would be fucking me shortly, so I waited while they undresses and heading over to the bed. I joined them in the girl-girl and when they were satisfied by my tongue skills and each other, I asked to be released. The girl got up and each kept seductively kissing me until I realized, I was bound to a bench. Puzzled I asked my wife how and I to get this cage off and fuck her friend. They both laughed and explained, the keys were left at her house and she was going to fuck me bu not the way I thought. The next thing I know, the girls were slipping on dildo harnesses and I was the source of their for more than an hour.

I didn't get released for over a week. Her friend kept coming over nightly to check on me but kept forgetting the key. In fact, I never got to fuck her, other than my tongue she had no use for men and was a lesbian. Since then we have been played with chastity consistently for about 5 years with breaks and the honor system until this year. I have been consistently caged since March 17th of this year and went 80 days caged without a break in-between. Since, I am let out for her pleasure or reward until this past weekend. We are committed to LockTober, so not release this month and possibly NOvemver.

19. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    We dated 2 months before I spilled the beans. Enough time to try but not too much where she felt upset about not knowing the real me(give her option to run lol).

Started with cage and just being sexually submissive and morphed from there.

I wouldn’t say she was vanilla...she had a large sex drive (we had sex every night sometimes multiple times), was fine with new positions, oral, having me call her my little slut(she was more subbie then) and even bought a sex swing to restrain her with. In fact she probably started chastity because she was submissive and doing something that I wanted appealed to her nature.

The reality of being a kh led to a self confidence she’s never known, and she absolutely loves the fact I don’t have any control over my penis(or hers now). She now wouldn’t give up control even if I wanted to go back, she’s just not the same person as when we met.

20. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    No we started as switchers . Her Dom one date then me the next. I didn't realize that she had only been a submissive at the time we started dating . So I was the one that gave her a taste of being the Dom. Well 7 years latter, married , caged 24 / 7 and at her total control .

Jizzy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice