What defines a ruined orgasm?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cowboob, Jun 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    And how do you get one?

I've seen many people talk about how a ruined orgasm is when there's no touching and the cum just leaks out instead of spurts out. Often with the addition of "no feeling of pleasure." But in my chastity adventure I've had many orgasms where there wasn't touching but even when I'm focused I can't stop the twitching that causes the spurts and it's often still quite pleasurable. I've seen lots of people say they don't have the orgasm drop with a ruined orgasm, and I'm definitely not achieving that either.

I'm hoping for your guys' answers to these. This fantasy I've heard of the ruined orgasm is exactly what I'd hope any orgasm I get would be, but I'm starting to question if what I have in my head isn't what it really is.

Cincy, El Guapo, njcuckold and 4 others like this.
  2. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Good question: I had intended to ask a similar one.

3. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    Everybody's different, especially when it comes to hormone fluctuations, and the feelings of euphoria or drops they create. I don't think "ruined orgasm" means "no" pleasure for most people. It usually means something happens at the point of ejaculation to "spoil" the experience from the normal expectation. What is a "normal expectation" can be different for different people.

When most kink-minded people talk about ruined orgasms, they think of getting stimulation (usually a HJ) to the point of an orgasm, and then it is abandoned at the point of "no return" where the guy can't contain the ejaculation. The longer the "hang time" the better - the period of time between the stimulation being stopped and the ejaculation starting. So---the whole key is cutting off physical stimulation right at the point where the male usually wants the most stimulation.

But there are a lot of different varieties depending on works for you---there's a "forced orgasm"---maybe you don't "want" to cum but your Mistress makes you anyway. The guy might not want to cum a certain way ---- too fast, something embarrassing happens at end (wiped in face, mouth).

Recently, my wife and another woman both gave be a hand job. I really tried not to cum, I really did, and it was one of those "spurt and ooze" situations without the "euphoria". that's not what I usually experience. I ejaculated, but it didn't feel like a ruined orgasm. I think that's what you are describing. It felt more emotionally humiliating - like it was premature - even though it was after a few hours of playing.

Another time, my wife sat on my and let me cum inside her, but she put all her weight on me, and I couldn't thrust. Next, was clean up time.

Another time, I really didn't want to cum, because I had built myself up for weeks. But my wife massaged me through my clothes and made me make a mess all over myself.

Spike6411 and El Guapo like this.
  4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    For me, if I twitch I will get soft. It’s not a “perfect” ruined orgasm if I do.

Most of the ruins my wife gives me are perfect. No twitching. No spurting. Just a gentle spill and pouring out. I’m kept rock hard and wanting more.

This weekend my wife accidentally went a touch too far. My body tensed involuntarily and my muscles contracted once. Maybe twice. I pumped out cum untouched.

My wife actually said “sorry, I’m out of pracfice” as she had me locked up 24/7 for a few weeks.

While this was not a full orgasm, I did go soft and my cock was no longer a fun toy for her to play with.

She is to the point where she calls this an orgasm. She didn’t call it ruined. If I go soft and sleepy, it’s an orgasm.

That’s isn’t to say she broke me. I was randomly hard without mental or physical stimulation just 6 hours later. I was rock hard and frustrated the next morning for her.

She ruined me three times today. Each one was perfect. No twitching. I’m kept wanting and frustrated. “It’s good for you”, she tells me.

For her it’s more fun to have this power and keep me always ready than to flatten me. She’ll flatten me if I get way too sensitive, and wants to reset my body’s reactions so she can tease me more.

It’s amazing how my orgasms have become “accidents” that she regrets. I will feel sad that I’m no longer her plaything and toy.

But one orgasm doesn’t sate me. It’s ok. It’s been over three years since she’s given my multiple orgasms in a day and broken my headspace. At the time I wrote in my journal that “I could definitely give up masturbation denial and orgasm control”.

Anyway. A perfect ruin involves no twitching. They keep me staying hard and awake afterwards. Many times I feel my desire even more strongly.

They are touchless as well. A long hang time is a key as well. Seconds should stretch on like an eternity while it rises up slowly.

If she keeps her hand on my cock, then I’ll get enough sensation to sometimes have a “little orgasm”.

Sometimes she’ll just rub my frenum like a (glorious) clit and make me shudder and wail from a full orgasm without ever gripping my cock.

I don’t always get to feel how thick and big I am by feeling her small hands grip me. A finger or two on my underside is enough. I’m under a strict no touching rule for the last few years and so her caress is met with my wide eyed gratitude, and earnest adoration.

It’s not a big deal if you have an imperfect ruin. The goal is to keep yourself wanting, ready, eager and fun to play with and tease. She keeps her power over you. You stay interested, grateful for her touch.

Most of my spills are perfect ruins nowadays. My wife started in 2014, and they became my dominant relief in 2016. She tells me it’s all of the fun and none of the downside for her. So she’s motivated to keep me frustrated.

TLDR: No twitching. No clenching. No muscle spasms. Gentle spilling over and pouring out, thick and slow. Untouched, for long seconds of hang-time before it happens. Kept hard and wanting more afterwards. Perhaps harder and even more desperate. You don’t get sleepy, distant and lazy. You stay interested and present. Always eager.

5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a few categories of "ruined" in my head. One is when Mrs Edge stops touching, and moments later semen just oozes out. She has done this, but not often. Her favorite way is to bring me right up to where the first spasm would start, then squeeze really hard to keep anything from coming out. It's not as ruined, but she likes seeing me flop around on the bed.

For the last year plus that I've been locked up, I'll have variations on the first one, in which an orgasm sort of sneaks up on me, but without any physical stimulation, it mainly just seeps out. But once in a while, Mrs Edge will force me to have what amounts to a fairly satisfying orgasm right in the cage. At least, *now* it feels satisfying; for most of the first year, it felt very incomplete, and I'd have a major drop. But I feel like my brain has been rewired to think of them as "orgasms" now. Mrs Edge does, and she tells me that those are all I'll be allowed to have.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Most of the “ruined” orgasms were basically orgasms that they stopped touching once it started. Full spurt, pulsing, and even a refractory period where you lose your erection and desire. To me that’s just an orgasm that wasn’t all it could be...a wasted orgasm.

For me, the holy grail of ruined is what I call the bleeding orgasm. Stimulation stops and after a delay, cum leaks(bleeds) out. No spurting, no shooting, penis stays hard, and still crazy horny.

When this happens to me I’m still right there ready to cum and on edge. She usually takes a few attempts before anything spills out. She takes me to the edge and I tell her I’m close and she stops and waits. After 30 seconds and nothing, she edges me again. She repeats until she gets it to just spill out. She doesn’t do it much anymore because it’s pretty iffy to get that far without going over the edge, and if you do it wastes all that time she was trying to keep me from cumming and takes weeks to get back to where I started. It just wasn’t worth the risk for her.

They are fun when perfect though, and is about as teased as you can get.

7. Miss-Amanda

Verified Female

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    I very much giving my boy a ruined orgasm. It took a while to realise the exact time to stop stimulation but now I've got it sorted :)
    The feeling of control and power is great and the look on his face afterwards just makes me smile! Bless!

8. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    Hmm. I've had quite a few instances of finding out that I had leaked a lot without feeling or observing it. Perhaps those times were the "ruined" orgasms. I guess I just need to find a way to observe it happening.

9. Fireman Sam

Fireman Sam Member

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    That is a ruined orgasm.

10. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    That's been the best part for me - my Wife watching me and knowing when to stop.

11. BransBitch

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    We are experimenting with this stuff but its only edging this week a few times, she timed it perfect to make herself cum while completely stopping mine by putting her thumb in to the base of my penis and around the head and completely stopped me without me saying anything, she knows me too well.

I was riding that about to cum...cum... oh god..! <DICK GRAB, THUMB> She says no and puts her other hand back on herself and finishes herself, Im twitching and precumming, terrible but amazing because I felt really really emasculated when she did that, recaged me and then had me finish her again another way. She said she was surprised how weird it was being the only one cumming but as many times as she wanted at her pleasure throughout the day but keeps loving to do it, her power trip has been the teasing constantly every minute I'm near her. Blushing and teasing, blushing and teasing. We are super big in to hand jobs and stuff before so she knows my tells for pleasure and when to stop way too well.

She wants to do the full ruined orgasm thing for this friday instead with my milking and I'm a bit pent up already and hate the edging and stuff until it gets to the point, then I feel defeated and humble when we stop at that point. Then I'm back 10 seconds later all melty and loving again. I'm curious how it is after holding off for few weeks with no orgams only teasing. I want to cum so bad, and I don't even know how these feel yet, we don't usually do this stuff. The frustration is like a high I'm always riding but I'm trying to submit fully for the experience and fun of it all.

Blech. How frustrating is it when you want to cum but brough past the brink in a very subpar way after weeks of waiting, the highs and lows! It's confusing and I just want to be a good husband, I don't even know what pleasure I'm supposed to be chasing with this stuff. Fun though..

El Guapo and buildup like this.
  12. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    I never know it will be a ruined one until that moment when you let go. Then there is that intense moment of waiting before I yield up my mess to you. I feel your control and power.

13. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    I Ike @Nicoftime definition of it as a bleeding orgasm. When I’ve done this, up to three times within a few minutes I’ve found I can then keep erect with orgasming for much longer than usual. When I do eventually cum, nothing comes out as it has already been expelled. It’s weird to have a full orgasm and not see any ejaculate!

El Guapo and Nicoftime like this.
  14. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Yes I agree with that. I also find that it starts to hurt when there is nothing left to drain.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Same as a few of you here, a ruined Orgasm for me is when madam would edge for for a while, she would ask me how close I was to cumming on a scale of 1-10.
    After she had taken me to 9 a few times she would edge me a little further, just with a few strokes, then let go. It would take a few attempts then I would cum, but with no sensation, feels just like when I’m peeing.

Miss Amandas boy likes this.
  16. janderson32151

janderson32151 Active member

Local Time:
    I never know if my wife is going to allow me to cum, ruin my orgasm, do post orgasm torture, or just leave me tied for the day. Anyway, she ties me spread eagle to the bed and rides me for a while, then she sucks my cock. She senses when I'm about to cum and just before the first spurt she quits and I'm left trying to hump a mouth that's no longer there. The buildup to the orgasm completely goes away but I continue spurting my load. There is absolutely no orgasmic feeling and I don’t even feel the ejaculation.

17. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    Ruined orgasms ... love 'em & hate 'em at the same time.

For me its no more stimulation at the moment I get to the 'point of no return'.

Sometimes if stimulation is stopped a tad short of that point, I can feel semen move into the urethra but go no further. Its pretty uncommon but a real treat when it happens. It might be 30 seconds on that edge before I know if that will be it or if any will seep out. If I dont have permission to cum, not a drop must exit ... so its a lot of praying! It leaves me incredibly wanting.

More often than not the semen sort of flows out without spurting - in one dribble. Its an interesting sensation and probably the most I can hope for - I get only a few full blown spurting O's over the year. I too usually only get 1 when it happens - ruined or not - and that is never enough for any deep satisfaction. On the occasion I am allowed more, with minimal stimulation I am already back on the edge and can dribble more out. Once we did this over and over until there was no more ... but that was like a decade ago ... it was more of a science experiment. This too leaves me wanting even though some of the pressure has been released.

Very rarely only a single drop sees the light of day. This is the worst because its considered an orgasm. I must consume all my ejaculate - something I won't ever get used to - but if I can taste it, I orgasmed. If I wasn't given permission it is an 'accident' ... bad news. If I was, thats it for another few weeks. I know better than to complain but in that moment, I dont always have the ability.

shannonsanders likes this.
  18. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    I wish there was a super-like button!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  19. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I tried for my own ruined orgasm the last time I masturbated. It had been more than 30 days since my last climax, and I sort of fell into an opportunity to cum. But just as I reached the point of no-return, I removed my hand. The result was immediate. Rather than shoot streams of cum, like I usually do, it just sort of leaked out, as my peter twitched without any contact. I didn't remain hard, but there was also no sense of relief or much pleasure that normally accompanies a climax. Is this a ruined orgasm? If so, I can see where it would be frustrating. I only allow myself to orgasm about once a month, so having one like this, seems like a lost opportunity. I could see how a KH might use them to demonstrate how completer her/his control is over you.

20. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    I do think there are many definitions. My former Mistress thought of a ruined orgasm as one in which a single drop appeared but no more. Any more than that she counted as a "real" orgasm in that I could now have my clock (calendar) reset toward my next release.

21. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Just wondering if the extraction of cum via prostate milking, caged or uncaged but without penile stimulation,could be considered as a form of ruined orgasm?

22. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I rub little willy on my wife's pussy and ass, and when I'm ready to go over the edge, she tells me to stop. Sometimes on purpose, she lets me to too far and I have a ruined orgasm. The time between when you stop stimulation and when cum dribbles out determines the amount of pleasure (little or none). I you stop stimulation, and cum dribbles out 8 or 9 seconds later, you probably won't feel any pleasure. If cum dribbles out 3 or 4 seconds later, you will feel a little pleasure. Of course it's better to feel no pleasure, because you remain horny as hell.

Giveitup likes this.
  23. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    A true prostate milking is one of those things I don't think I'll ever get to experience.

Anything that gives the guy the emotional high associated with an orgasm, but cuts off the physical pleasure and leaves him spent and in a refractory state is in the realm of a ruined orgasm to me.

nonerect likes this.
  24. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    In answer to the title.

Its relative to the individual who is having the experience and I'd say that generally to varying degrees of extent a ruined orgasm is one that is made to feel not as good as it could be. Which means different things to different people.

If you feel that after an orgasm that you would rather have waited to have had a more enjoyable experience then it seems likely the one you just had was lessened or ruined in some way. A situation which may or may not have been deliberately contrived.

25. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    well boys it finally happened. I now understand what a ruined orgasm is.

It really does strangely feel like peeing

b_quark likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice