Ideas for Punishment/Discipline in a beginner FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by KHCouple4517, Dec 30, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    I want to share an idea for punishment and to teach a chaste slave a lesson.
    A few years back I was held by a very creative KH. She was definitely into BDSM, Punishment and loved humiliation.
    One day I did not follow her instructions during my normal week...she kept exact score of every failing I had each week. The weekends were time to pay the price for such failings.
    So on this particular occasion she had me set up my bondage keysafe, my restraints and a few items she demanded me to have for this punishment session. I was to buy a large piece of ginger route and icy hot. I was told to whittle the ginger route into the shape of a butt plug. She instructed me to lock my tightest ankle shackles on with the short chain. I had to have my wrist cuffs locked on. I was to lock a chain tightly around my waist (breathing in and sucking in my gut to lock it tightly in place). I had to lock my gag into my mouth and inflate it just limiting my breathing a touch. Lastly I had to hook an unlocked padlock to my waist chain in front of me. All the keys were locked into the key safe that only she knew the combination to. She then told me I had to take a healthy amount of icy hot and slather it onto my balls and the tip of my penis (which remained caged). I immediately had to insert the ginger route up my butt like a plug...instantly locking my wrist cuffs to my waist chain. Once all locked, loaded and slathered up things start to get real. The ginger route causes such an intense sensation of excitement. It awakens every feeling you could think of up inside of you. It caused me to start dancing around from the burning, itchy and also kind of numbing feelings I was having. On top of my balls were now on fire from the icy hot. I was not allowed to sit or lay down, I needed to stay standing the whole time. I was moaning and trying to reach both areas to help stop these insanely strong feelings. But I couldn’t stop either. She video recorded the entire thing, from start to about the 40 minute or so ending when things started to calm and subside.
    Once things calmed she allowed me to lay on the floor until she decided to unlock my restraints. I will say this entire session lasted about an hour or so. It was SUPER intense and something I can still feel when thinking about it.
    Also makes for a great blackmail treasure.
    Hopefully one Domme will read this and give their boy a test.

BransBitch, John, switchling and 2 others like this.
  2. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    I want to share one punishment that is used by my KH Madame “E” whenever she is really angry with me.
    It’s a very simple process for all KH’s.
    It’s called...”ISOLATION”. As I’ve written in the past my KH lives on the opposite side of our country. Over 2,000 miles away. My ONLY way of communication is through the messaging platform on Emlalock. I am NOT allowed to email her unless given direct instructions to do so.
    So, when she is really upset with me she sentences me to one or two days of isolation, sometimes more. If I am not mistaken the longest was a week.
    THIS IS ABSOLUTE TORTURE FOR ME!!
    I’m a very social male and NEED to hear from her as often as she will allow. I’ve been punished by whipping, cbt, immobilization and other forms of physical punishment...but ISOLATION punishment is by far the worst of all. All I can do is think about her, left locked and frustrated with no one to communicate my feelings to. It’s HELL!

3. Sub2wife

Sub2wife Member

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    What works for me is corporal punishment and chores.

When i talk back, she face slaps me as many times as she wants. If it's really disrespectful, then she cames or paddles me really hard. She did draw blood a few times or got me so weak that i started to tear up. She seemed to really enjoy it. It also made me much MUCH more humble towards her.

When i am being macho, she simply extends my lock period and makes me wear her thongs or she tells me to look at whats in my pants to remind myself of how much of a man i am.

In the beginning, and esp after i had had an orgasm, i would not take it seriously, she would give me orders or punish me and i couldnt help but laugh. I dont know what it was. Nervous or who knows. It really upset her and she did threaten to stop it altogether if i was not going to respect her. I quickly learned that if we were going to do this, it would be all the time or at least whenever she decided.

Itsfishyman and John like this.
  4. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    The chastity belt that I´m using is extremely effective. So she reduced the discipline do just push as far away as possible the release date. Now I´m with a possible date on February 14. It was January 28 but I forgot to say "Yes my lady" and refer to her as "my owner" in public 4 times already.

Obsequious likes this.
  5. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    Sounds like a funishment!

6. BransBitch

Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    The stinging nettle idea was really intense. Madam was an herbalist and we never considered that, she took it way more enthusiastically than I thought and ended up slapping everything uncaged and my ass and thighs with a switch, wow it was excruciating but wore off with no real side effects, everything is on fire. Wow... We have a huge patch and usually just eat them.

From a Dan Savage Article,
    "The Romans thrashed men "below the navel," according to Rodale's Encyclopedia of Herbs, to improve virility. (Did Roman women object to being fucked by guys whose dicks were covered with tiny hairs full of venom? Alas, the men who wrote the history books didn't record those opinions.) And while occasional contact with stinging nettles--even below the navel--won't do you any lasting harm, "massive or repeated contact" with stinging nettles isn't advisable. So like all good vices--booze, boys, bacon--stinging nettles should be enjoyed in moderation."

Well that's on the table now, interesting.

bondinchas and El Guapo like this.
  7. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    I agree that having a "menu" of punishments can get in the way of creating a genuine domestic discipline environment. Miss A uses discipline and punishment as she sees fit at the time. It is always for a reason, never for play or fun, and it works very well for us. I hate being punished, but I don't ever want to be without the threat of it if I am tempted to misbehave.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    Well theres many interesting ways to punish, make your slave eat from a dog bowl on the floor, I don't want to shock you with the things you can use for him to drink and eat from it so maybe just a tin of something, a stew if your kind, dog food if he's really annoyed you.
    The cane is one of the harshest CP devices, perhaps use a medium weight studded leather paddle over the knee or a medium weight flogger and progress from there.
    Put some rules or protocols for him to follow for a set period, maybe kneel in whatever position pleases you when you enter the room, clean and worship any shoes you wear that day before putting them away for you, you can have fun with this making him help you try on numerous pairs until you make up your mind, knowing that his tongue and mouth will be swollen and sore by the time hes finished.
    Don't permit him to sit or lie down in your presance without permission
    At bedtime have him stand or kneel by the foot of the bed until you give him permission to lie down with you, if hes annoyed you make him sleep on the floor by your feet ( unless your really cross let him have a thin blanket as it can get very cold in the early hours)
    Just a few ideas :)

Kadira and Mash2214 like this.
  9. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    I have been mostly by being confined under one of my wife’s hairdryers.
    We bought a Darlex bondage sleepsack about 1 month ago. I was excited and scared simultaneously until it arrived. When we first tried it I found it exciting for a while, but having my arms within the internal sleeves and being totally unable to get out or do anything but lay still and sweat made me realize that it was not fun.
    When I told my dear wife she said, “Fine! If you really don’t like being in it then I will just use it for punishment!”
    She has sentenced me to the sleepsack twice. Both times she announced the punishment within minutes of my pissing her off. So far she has set the time up front instead of saying that she will unzip me when she is ready. The first time I received 1 hour. The second punishment sentence was for 4 hours and that was this past Monday.
    My wife has continued to spank me every day now for the past 5 weeks. She uses my belt folded in 2 and gripped in her hand. Honestly, it hurts like double hell while I am receiving, and each session hurts superficially and deeply for 2 to 3 days. The spankings, despite their severity are funishments and not for behavior. I asked her to spank me every day and she said ok. The severity as well as my tolerance has increased. I really love the feeling of pain on my butt cheeks all day every day.
    Call me a weird pervert. I am glad my wife has my heart.
    Ss

Braddogg4345 and Mash2214 like this.
  10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    That feeling of your wives Love on your cheeks all day is the only way to go

Miss Amandas boy likes this.
  11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh thats a nice way to say it. but it still hurts. I had it last nite. :eek:

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Jemmina,
    What has you done, why did you get your punishment?
    Did it hurt?

13. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I had sensed that she raised her voice at me and responded by raising my voice and talking down to her. More than half the times I get into trouble with her it is because of my mouth.
    Sleepsack bondage doesn’t hurt like a spanking. It is just super confining and hot. 4 hours gives me about 10 times the punishment I need to be reminded to always speak to her reverently. Darlex is a strong material. It looks like Lycra but 4 times as thick and impossible to tear or escape. No matter how hard I fight against it it will spring me right back to having my arms at my side, my body straight, and me not going anywhere. The only thing that really happens is I get overheated and out of breath from the straining.
    I guess the only good thing is that I can go into a full blown crazy escape act and struggle with no self restraint whatsoever and I will not hurt myself as I would by fighting against handcuffs or wooden sticks or trying to pull a chastity belt off. The feeling of defeat is maddening but completely safe.

Mash2214 likes this.
  14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well I sayed a rude word in the taxi coming home on Sat nite and had to get my paddle when we got home.

El Guapo likes this.
  15. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    If he keeps doing the same things wriong.... then its deliberate.. so tell him its your way or the game is over and if your dynamic allows it thrash the hell out of him, just one time any repeats ..game over

Mash2214 and El Guapo like this.
  16. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Relationships are privileges, being able to engage in alternative sex acts and role play is very rare and special.

So the point of FLR is that a woman's priority is the priority.

So everything the partner does should be to support the woman, and the lady should be able to delegate the work and the male should enjoy the privileges of freedom she releases to him.

If he does it perfectly, it looks no different than a traditional marriage, and that means he gets punishments that are funishments, perfect T&D with chastity in a male oriented view.

So what does that mean.

If a woman abhors cooking and cleaning and all of the emotional labor in a hetero relationship, the normal 50% that should be shared becomes a 100%. If there is a kink of desire for sadism, then guess what .... the man gets it when he doesn't want it and completely random and at all times no questions asked (which obviously goes against normal kink standards).

If chastity is involved ... no sex or touches for him ....

As a dominant (I am a natural switch), my preference is to use predicament in my domination and also give the sub control over their destiny and make it so they are going to fail and fail miserably.

So if the woman loves penetration ..... she should make him wear a strap on and fully satisfy her. In return he should expect to enjoy penetration through pegging and sounding and stretching and all of that since this is a woman's household. Penetration rules ....

If the house hold desires role play on gender aspects, then the husband should be required to shave down and prepare himself like a stepford wife does. If it needs to include cross dressing or in a lighter way, pantyhouse, garters and underwear ... so be it. He should also expect to keep his body perfect, that means calorie control, a 6 pack and everything that is desirable for the woman.

If sadism is needed and power exchange .... then punishments should include bodily function control, eating and drink and sleeping in only ways acceptable.

The point is .... whatever is made pleasurable in the woman's eyes should be supported and the man should pay up.

Most importantly, instead of corner time .... he should be a feminist and supporting all things women. His free time should be supporting his wife, but also other women and training men to be better men like himself .... so if it means supporting women that need protection going to Planned Parenthood .... engage and go.

I know this drifts from the original intent, but like I stated punishments fit the crime and the couple ....

17. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Well put. My wife calls them "gifts" from her (my welts) The tough ones are on what I call my sit spot, upper thigh, lower butt cheek. She wants to make sure i feel them when I sit.
    She's very thoughtful :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  18. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    The anticipation was almost worse than the treatment.
    You could see it coming but be helpless to stop it.
    It spiraled the effect of anticipation.

Mash2214 and BransBitch like this.
  19. Kadira

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Very nice. My sub just got a pair of these “gifts” last night.

johnjames55 likes this.
  20. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    That is a great punishment. My KH has used it on me. Not for that long though. If she owns a ball gag, she can put it on you just to ensure you dont cheat.

21. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    Being supportive and encouraging will empower your partner, especialy necessary if new and not naturaly assertive/opinionated. Thank her and tell her how wonderful she is, show your love. If you are given a budget for food whilst out working buy her some flowers instead of eating.

Miss Amandas boy likes this.
  22. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    For punishment lately my M has been smacking my bare ass with a wooden spoon. It has these slots cut in it. With no warm up and those cut-outs in the spoon it hurts like ****. She really loves the marks it leaves.

I also do corner time (rarely), time kneeling (very often), or more chores (sometimes).

The absolute worst though, is removal of kink. I find that going a week or two without kink or any kind of sexual interaction (especially while in chastity) is the worst. I'd rather have the spoon 3x times a day. The removal of kink is almost like your personality is removed and you are just an empty, unused vessel. I hate it.

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. Kybela

Kybela New member

Austria, Vienna
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Don't be afraid to show your anger. But punishment should never be given when you are angry because it is all too easy to be too intense. Anger can lead to making poor decisions regarding the punishments you give.

To control his money is the part that helped me to enjoy my leadership. Financial control over my husband is many times more powerful than control over everything else. If he's forgotten who's the leader, asking for money will refresh his memory :)

Mash2214 and slave_m like this.
  24. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Totally agree with this! It is my madam down to the ground!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice