Wife's Told best friend.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MikTan2017, Feb 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    My wifes mother and her sister know. I was not her first cuckold. There was one before me, they knew about him. They would talk about him sometimes in front of me. Then looking at me knowing I'm in a cage and wearing panties.
    In a way it's a relief. I don't have to hide it. I don't have to be in fear of them finding out. They do not abuse me or make fun of me. But they look at me give me a smile, I know that they know.

starflyer, soforo, Subjr29 and 3 others like this.
  2. DamItDaniel

DamItDaniel Member

Local Time:
    My wife has just accidentally told my best friend of many years wife. I'm waiting to see how this turns out. My bf and I are doing an overnight kayak trip this weekend so gonna be interesting...

b_quark, bethanise, AprilC and 2 others like this.
  3. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    My Mistress/Wife @n2toys has told four female co-workers, two are also kinky (one locks her husband on occasion), one probably normal experimental, and the other more naive but enjoys hearing the stories from what I'm aware.
    I've met them all and we'll often cross paths for company gatherings or whatever - My Wife and I are strictly platonic but I do find it exciting that these ladies know.

We recently went on vacation and the one gal that's probably middle of the road adventurous house sat for us to watch our pets. When she came over one evening to get the house key I mentioned about letting me show her how the coffee maker works as it's slightly different w/ a detachable water reservoir and what to watch out for to avoid a mess.
    My Wife mentioned I'm sure '@#$%&' can handle the coffee maker, at which point '@#$%&' said "He can show me if he thinks he needs to" - at that moment I did not know that this co-worker/friend was aware that I'm caged, but already felt her response had just a hint of a condescending tone, later my Wife and I were talking about this topic and I then learned this lady also knew in addition to the other three; thinking back on the tone of her comment had me wondering.

I texted my Wife the other day that it's exciting knowing that she knew when she was over; wondering what she would have been thinking at the time was exciting.
    My Wife responded "Having some people know is a fun thing, I feel a little more empowered"
    They all know my Wife and I love each other very much and pretty sure they enjoy hearing our stories and sharing their own - the idea of our next office function or wedding party where I know they'll be looking at my Wife and I with an inquisitive eye is a turn-on.

4. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    thank you for updating

5. DamItDaniel

DamItDaniel Member

Local Time:
    Not much to tell. Seems like nothing was said to my bf but the girl has asked my wife some more questions about it so I think eventually the secret will be out. I think I might actually be relieved if it is. Either way I've decided it's my wife's decision who to tell and that's that.

iome343 likes this.
  6. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    My wife/Keyholder has friends and co-workers that put Western Union to shame. Couldn’t keep anything confidential; have to telegraph everything. Might as well have it published on the front page.

She does have one friend that sort of looks at me strange at times.

7. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    My girlfriend has told her sister (who's actually seen me in my cage as well) and a couple of her female friends. Sometimes when I take the GF and her sister out to eat, they start bantering back and forth about it, the last time I was let out, etc. I am 100% certain that once her sister gets her own boyfriend, he's going to be in a cage, because she gets such a big kick out of my being in one.

8. SUBBYCUCKY97

SUBBYCUCKY97 Looking for a push in the right direction.

Birmingham UK
    Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    That sounds incredibly hot. Having your wife tell people.

I hipe my amazing Goddess @MaidenSyn tells all her fiends just how paphetic i am one day

#Verifiedgoodboy

Guest 7373 and danijean001 like this.
  9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    And when she does sister will doubtless show your gf in return!;):+1::lockkey::strong:

It's an ace way to spread the word around so more and more get to like the idea and see for themselves and then progress to caging their men too.:strong::strong::strong:

bondinchas, Guest 7373 and Rectrix like this.
  10. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    I have resolved that, in other forums where I am a member, when a female complains about her guy not showing enough interest in sex with her or that he masturbates too much, I intend to point her to some material on the benefits of putting her guy into chastity. There are plenty of testimonials about how much it improves relationships, especially when the woman is the one who brings it up and enforces it. Many may not go that far, but even if a small handful even at least investigate it, it might help in an instance or two.

Caged4Sazz, b_quark and Joroincharge like this.
  11. HarryDawes

HarryDawes New member

London UK
    Local Time:
    My wife and I, we are both 66 now, and we started playing and enjoying male chastity, cock cages and so on when we were about 40. My wife has one best friend, they know each other from school. And about two or three times during the week Sue, my wife's best friend, pops round for a drink and a chat after work, and also every Sunday afternoon for tea and a chat. Sue was married once but it did not go well nor last long, so she got divorced and since then has not had any boyfriend, nor as it seems did she want any. But she was nice, happy, good fun and great laugh.

About a year after I was put in a cage, and our rhythm is that my wife, Mary, keeps me in it during the week and at weekends she takes me out and we have great sex. Sometimes because of work or other commitments, I have been kept in the cage for up to 1 month ... and my wife visits her family, who live abroad on another continent, and if I can't go with her or don't go with her, then I am in the cage for the entire six weeks she's gone.

So, on one Sunday afternoon, I am in the office, in my cage, weekend sex was over and I was readied for my during-the-week-attire, I hear them giggle in our living room and then my wife calls me to join them. Sue and my wife are all smiles and then my wife says that she has told Sue about the cock-cage and what a great idea it is and how it has made me a much better, more attentive, more obedient, more helpful husband. My wife says, Sue wants to see it. You don't mind showing her, do you?
    I was embarrassed and excited at the same time. Now because Sue is around our house so often, she has seen me naked before on many occasions, as I came out of the bathroom after a shower and went into our bedroom to get my clothes or a towel etc.
    So, I showed her and then both ladies thoroughly inspected my cock cage and its content, touched it and me everywhere, pulled at my scrotum, squeezed my balls and pulled my cage up, down and sideways so that they could get a good look. Sue also discovered that I was also wearing a butt-plug which my wife had inserted just before Sue arrived for Sunday afternoon tea and chat.

Then my wife said, Darling, would you mind from now on you I would really love it if you served us every Sunday, just wearing your nice white T-shirt and nothing else. I believe that both Sue and I would really like this and it would be nice to see you around in your pretty cage and our Sunday afternoons would get even more enjoyable with you as our semi-naked and beautifully caged waiter.

So for almost over 20 years now, I have waited on my adorable wife and her best friend Sue almost every Sunday, making tea, bringing biscuits, sandwiches, or even preparing food, or accepting the delivery on the door, dressed in a fresh nice white T-shirt and nothing else. Often they ask me to join them in their conversation and the tea, and I sit close to them on my chair, with my cock-cage clearly on display while both ladies fully dressed chat and converse about whatever interests them.

Highlight of the year is the Strictly Come Dancing Season, where I am tasked to sit all naked between them and we watch and enjoy this great BBC dance show. Both Sue and my wife are great fans of the show and have not missed a single show of every season since it started, and I enjoy being naked between them and the feeling when one or both ladies' hands come to rest on my cock cage.

I am very happy and love every moment when I am caged and the special moments when my wife releases me for reasons of marital duties. It really never ceases to amaze me, that just this one little thing can make such a difference and add so much spice and vitality to our marital life and enhance the love we both feel for another.

Attached Files:

12. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Sounds like fun

13. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    My wife’s few best friends know. Back in college one of them spotted my key on her and asked specifically. “Omg is that a chastity key?” She told them it was and one of them had a roommate that also kept a guy caged. She also told her sister. One of them recently asked while having a drink, if she still kept my dick caged after a decade plus have passed. She said yes I do… he likes it that way

14. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    We are very close friends with a couple that live just 2 minutes walk from our house.

It's friendship only, we don't swing, but we are close and there is very little that we would be shy to talk about.

By weird coincidence, I was at a business conference with the wife of the couple, and we were talking alone in the evening. Meanwhile my wife was in her house drinking wine with the husband.

We were just about to start our chastity journey having agreed our plans for the trial period. Seemingly simultaneously I shared my plans with the wife while my wife shared them with her husband.

When we both got back together we confessed to each other believing we'd betrayed each other. We had a good laugh.

Occasionally the subject of my chastity and orgasm denial comes up with them. Mostly through some piss taking about me and my predicament. I actually quite enjoy that.

As far as I'm aware, no one else knows.

Scratch that. My wife told another old friend who had shared her own husband's chastity desires with his wife many years ago, at a time when it wasn't a kink that appealed to either of us. I remember my wife telling me about it at the time.

That's all. The couple and the old friend who had explored chastity years ago.

Caged4Sazz, iome343 and 1mlockedup like this.
  15. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    So what were their initial reactions when you told them?

16. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    I don't know what the husband thought, but the wife was not shocked. She asked a couple of questions, but nothing that suggested she was really engaged. The conversation then moved on. We have a great friendship and she is perhaps my closest friend other than my wife.

I think she appreciated that I wanted to confide in someone about what we were about to undertake. She did the job of being a good listener.

I imagine my wife has had other conversations with her since then. I've not asked.

The husband has never mentioned it one to one with me.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  17. de_smokey

de_smokey Member

Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    I might get into the same situation soonish.

18. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    My Queen told her mom. I’m not sure of anything at the moment. If her dad finds out it may get a little weird around the holidays. I haven’t been in front of my mother in law since my wife told her. Apparently her parents are having some issues and she made the chastity suggestion and how it changed our lives.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My Madam doesn’t keep it a secret that I’m sub and chaste. She enjoys people knowing I serve her.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice