Wife's Told best friend.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MikTan2017, Feb 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    My wife told me recently that she has told various friends and coworkers that I have a small penis. I find that very arousing. I asked her if she has told anyone that she locks me in a chastity cage. She said not yet...

2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    For whatever reason....i have always had the feeling that women will share everything with their best friend...and i believe that the best friend will treat such an intimate matter with absolute privacy out of respect for her friend.

gabe, Slave to a Goddess and b_quark like this.
  3. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    First, I love the fact that she's sharing my penis size with more women than just her best friend. Second, I'm somewhat inexplicably aroused by the idea that these women might share with just anyone, such that I could be face to face with someone... anyone... and not know that they might be fully aware that I'm severely underwhelming in bed and locked in chastity.

Following her most recent outing with coworkers I asked her if she told them about my small dick locked in chastity, and she said something like 'not so much, but if you want I can just post about it on our Facebook walls...' Funny thing is, I had to think hard and long before I suggested that might not be a great idea.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    I think this falls under the male fantasy and not that proud of a moment for the kh. No matter how much they love being a kh and the dynamic at home, it’s not the masculine image that most would like to brag about.

Two friends conversing over coffee.
    -oh my I can barely walk today, he was so rough last night. Sometimes I wish he were a bit smaller lol I’m so sore! He pulled my hair and just took me, wow what a night!
    -oh my, I had such a workout masturbating in front of him last night. Nic always goes down on me first but I like to finish with the wand. No I don’t really let him in me, he’s pretty small and doesn’t last long. We found he is more attentive when he remains locked in his cage.

Both might have had an equally wonderful time, only one is likely to brag to her friend about it, and it has nothing to do with it being kinky. She is happy with our dynamic, more so than she’s ever had before, it’s still not something that most would brag about without quite a few drinks, and then just to show off how wrapped she has you around her finger.

Subtle signs and innuendo are probably preferred.

5. AprilC

AprilC Active member

Local Time:
    the wife should tell who she wants, if she asks first, then hubby can have veto, if reasonable reason

6. AprilC

AprilC Active member

Local Time:
    just because her man wants to live with a secret, the wife should not be forced to have a secret too. A woman who has lived an open life, comes to resent the loss of freedom a secret, not of her choosing, steals from her

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    That wouldn't work for me. A relationship for me has to be based on mutual trust. Things should be agreed and parameters negotiated. If "keeping a secret" was a problem for her, then the relationship shouldn't start at all, rather than having it break down because she broke a trust. Each to their own.

8. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Our FLR is based on trust and I have entrusted my secret to Her judgement. That said, Mistress told Her sister about not only my cage, but also my feminine side, without my knowledge or discussion. Mistress was called out of town on business and gave my key to my new "Sistress" and She dropped in to check on me, view me in my lingerie and crudely attempt to humiliate me. That was a few months ago now and very little else has been said. I find just the knowledge of Sistress knowing to be scary as She has loose lips and the whole world could now be aware!

9. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    How do you think your wife would react if you told her about how sister behaved and your fears of her "loose lips"

10. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I have a tiny penis and my wife has the option of telling anyone that she cares to, including any of my friends who she may decide to fuck. I have no problem with that, since it is true and she is not betraying a confidence.

AprilC likes this.
  11. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I'm sure your right. When she has told me that her friends and her talked about their partners' penises, it sounds like it was just a genuine conversation between friends, probably based on their curiosity and partially stemming from various levels of sexual experience among them. I know for sure my wife didn't set out in those conversation to say "Hey friends, my husband's penis is the smallest!" They were just discussing size and shape and how it's used and probably how often and where and everything else... and part of that got into comparing us. Of course, that's the part I focus on when I replay what she told me in my head.

This is also very much why she hasn't discussed chastity with the same friends. As she says, it's just not something she wants to brag about to most of them. But I think, and I believe she would confirm, that it might be something she would talk about with the right friend(s) in the right context. Because it's clearly a part of our lives that we both very much enjoy. And it's easy to see the benefits to the KH and to the marriage overall.

AprilC and Penney like this.
  12. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    To me, telling others is unnecessarily risky, no matter how good a friend they may be. All it takes is for the wife's friend to tell her husband, he tells his mates, his mates tell other mates, etc. Male submission is very widely accepted on this website, but the reverse is true in the big wide world. Of course, in the fantasy of others knowing, it always works out well, but the reality may be very different. Friends and/or family don't need to know and have no reason to know. They may also be annoyed at an attempt to involve them in a kink they have not consented to and have no interest in.

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. soapyone

soapyone New member

IT Director
    Iowa
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife's two sisters know of our relationship. A good friend of ours in Colorado and Her husband know, including the chastity lifestyle. My wife's best friend knew, but she passed three years ago. Our former maid knows and MM has let Her discipline me, as long as She ensures i am caged. She watched me for two weeks and had discipline sessions while MM was away on a trip. (Another story) and Her Fiance knows i am caged. She has him caged as well. i am pretty sure MM caged the maid at one time as well. :)

b_quark, bethanise, Rectrix and 4 others like this.
  14. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    Mrs. B has told her best friend of our dynamic. She was a bit surprised but she also encouraged it if it's something that brings us closer together. She's also a former DOM so she has been around a few times and this was not something she was unfamiliar with. She just seemed surprised as we are a very vanilla couple at first glance.

sammartin, iome343 and Joroincharge like this.
  15. AprilC

AprilC Active member

Local Time:
    very cute and cool

16. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I wonder will the friend be wanting to see for herself and be giving Mrs B some new DOM ideas?:+1::strong::)

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  17. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    I doubt it, her DOM says are behind her as shes now married with two kids who's a housewife . however she has seen me wearing my Holy Trainer as she was over one night and our roommate (who also found out I was wearing a CD) kept asking all kinds of questions about it for two straight hours while I drove him to pick up some herb one night. I told him I would answer any questions he has. He asked about 50 questions of our dynamic and how the device worked. finally when he couldn't figure out the physics of it I just said "you just want to see it?"

He said "sure."

when we got home, Mrs. B's bestie was over as well and I asked if she wanted to see as well as this was a one night showing only. Mrs. B said it was fine and said "Drop em" I undid the belt and showed them my purple Holy Trainer and he said "oh, now I see how it works." Wifes bestie did a slight nod and Mrs. B said "we have a spare cage if you want to put !@#$% in one."

18. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    It seems to me that as a broad generalisation any man who thinks he is surprised when he learns his KH has told someone like her sister, best friend or even their mother is just being naive.

Involve even a second party in anything ...anything at all... and potentially the secret is out or is going to get out.

c'est la vie

DonnaSue likes this.
  19. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:

20. Linda's sissy

Linda's sissy Active member

retired
    Long Beach, California
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    My wife has the freedom to tell anybody she wishes. She has told her two adult daughters and a close girlfriend. I am required to serve at home and I do give her foot rubs at the spa.
    One day at the spa a woman said to my wife "you have him well trained" My wife offered her a foot rub from me. My wife said "oh he's locked up down there he can't do anything" So I gave this woman a foot rub

21. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    Wow, can’t wait to hear this “another story” sometime!

Muzzo4you likes this.
  22. AprilC

AprilC Active member

Local Time:
    simply put it is your keyholder's business who gets told, let it go........or don't play

Dogchasecats, b_quark and Rectrix like this.
  23. Krissyhuntley

Krissyhuntley Renn Locked

Housewife
    Alabama
    Local Time:
    My ex wife told her mother and a few of her open minded friends. Whenever I was around them they would ask me questions about it but it never went into the fantasy land of them getting involved.

24. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I let bf know from the start, even before I'd considered chastity and discipline that I told my best friend everything. He said he understood. When I first dressed him up, I reminded him I told my best friend everything. He reminded me he already said he understood. He does have a few limits on it, though. She has to keep her cell phone in her purse if he's being disciplined in front of her or while he's giving us sissy maid service.

25. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    I think you have set reasonable limits......one inadvertent picture could suddenly be the talk of the internet and possibly really hurt him in so many ways.

bethanise, danijean001 and tomf_22033 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice