Wife's Told best friend.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MikTan2017, Feb 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. MikTan2017

MikTan2017 New member

Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    On a drive into work with her best friend, when asked how things are going with her husband (me) my wife said 'great'. She then proceed to say 'he is in his cage'. Needless to say her friend had a few questions and seemed intrigued about this.

A week later on a family/friend outing her friend said 'I can't believe what you told me'. Smiling, my wife said 'yes' and explained a bit. 'Is it a Dom thing?' Her friend asked. My wife said no I don't think so. It's a power thing as 'I control him and take him out when I want pleasure or he just pleases me when I say so. He is more attentive and pleases me'. Her friend asked 'is he wearing it now?' Yes my wife replied. Her friend asked end was shocked but really interested.

While this conversation happened I watched from a distance as the kids played and my wife and her friend talked. I could only wonder what they were saying. I looked on...I could feel the cage tighten as I started to get hard in my cage. Are they talking about me??? Us??? The cage??? How I please my wife and give her complete control on my cock and cum and ability to be hard????
    What are they talking about????

Later that night my wife told me that her friend asked about the cage. It made me excited. What did you tell her? What did she ask? I was so excited that her friend knows my cock is caged by my wife. That my wife owns my cock. That her friend knows about our special secret. My lovely wife teases me and sometimes brings her name up in conversation. Do you like know that Xxx knows your in a cage for me. YES!!!! I reply. I love it.

Last night she told me that her friend is coming over on the weekend to go in the hot tub at night. Wine and bubbles and good conversation. 'I'm sure we will talk about you' she said to me. 'You will be in your cage and serving us wine won't you?' Yes princess was my answer. We kissed a bit and went to sleep. Thoughts of serving wine or coffee to my wife and her best friend filled my head as I fell asleep.

My wife and her friend have known eachother for 35 years. She is a lovely woman. I have always liked her but never thought of her sexually. She is pretty, don't get me wrong, but I never thought it would excite me that she knows about our secret. I love my wife. It's so much fun serving her. Being caged for her. Being used to please her in any way. She controls me now and I'm better for it. The fact that her friend knows is a bonus. I hope that my wife will use me in front of her. Make me do things for them both. Maybe her friend will like it too.... Having her friends husband serve wine and be attentive to her. This little secret is fun. I hope her friend likes it. It would excite me if her friend told me she knows our secret. Maybe my wife will have me serve her too to earn brownie points for rewards. It's exciting to be in chastity for my wife and that our secret is now shared with her best friend. I hope to please my wife this weekend and show her....and her friend....what a good husband I am. :)

2. Dragonfly213

Dragonfly213 Member

Truck driver
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    Please keep us posted.. I am very very interested to see how this plays out.. sounds like it could be an amazing evening..

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My wife, myself and our girlfriend lived in a poly triad and the girlfriend and I were in a sexual S&M relationship limited to the bedroom. Both women are bi but we had a policy of never telling anyone about our sex life unless they had a need to know. We know from many years of experience that people cannot keep secrets and love to gossip about anything juicy. We also know that friends can easily become not friends and vengeful. So we always kept our mouth shut. I had a business career to think about and our girlfriend was a teacher at the time. Her husband is a doctor with his own practice and my wife sold real estate. To the rest of the world we were all very conservative professionals and we liked it that way.

We have always believed that the best way to keep a secret is to not tell anyone. You never know what the future brings of how word spreads rapidly and gets embellished with each telling. Need to know has, and still is our policy. I will admit that we toyed with the idea of telling our former girlfriend who could not relocate with us, and letting her decide when I got to orgasm since she was the one who sexually dominated me for 30 years, but in the end we decided that there was no reason for her to know what new fetishes we were into, Why change what has worked so well for us. My wife's parents went to the grave not knowing that she is bi. They would have never spoken to her if she told them. The old days are not like today. Our girlfriend did the same thing. None of their siblings or friends know that they are bi or that we have sex any other way than normal. I like keeping secrets. :)

As long as you enjoy having others know it is right for you. We are old fashioned and like to have secrets. :)

4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I have encouraged my wife to have one friend she could talk to about her role as a KH and all the things that go along with that, but she has not told anyone as far as I know. Like Vinny said, I believe she is a bit old fashioned. We are both professionals and keep all of this between us. However, I think that as more time passes, there will be an occasion when she will trust someone, feel comfortable enough, and have a discussion she will most probably never forget. For me, her telling someone would open a new door of humbleness and servitude, which I could not deny, and would actually welcome. For all I know, maybe she has told someone already, but I really don't think she has reached that point, and may never reach that point for all I know.

5. sissy Veronica

sissy Veronica Junior Member

Sales
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    I'm proud to be locked for my wife.I hope she does tell her friends.The more main stream our lifestyle becomes the better society will be.Women are superior and should rule the roost.

6. RGL

RGL Guest

I like the fact that it's our secret, We don't need share everything with the friends & world.

7. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    It's one of them strange things that I would kind of love my future partner to let her friend know but also I'd be fearful of the friendship turning sour or them drifting apart and the friend either accidently or deliberately telling others that could affect family situations like me /our parents and work life .
    It is a nice thought though and I'd be as excited as the OP if it did happen to me in real life ,however , like has been already said the best way to keep a secret is to not tell anyone .

Hope the OP keeps us updated and all goes well with this new devolpement in his relationship .

b2please likes this.
  8. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have also told my child hood girlfriend
    We have been friends since we were 5 years old
    She would consistently tell me what a big change in my husband / Liza now
    She could see how kind and caring and helpful my husband had become
    She had been having problems with her husband in many ways
    She would ask me m what have I done to change my husband
    So I told her about chastity training and told her to check out this great site ( chastity mansion ) :)
    We'll I can tell you there relationship has improved :)

9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Her friend will surely e wanting to see for herself, if she hasn't already. And may be now wanting someone of her own locked too? :)

10. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    It's very humiliating for him to be shown or disciplined in front of another woman or even a few of them. I have to admit I like disciplining him in front of female witnesses and having him give us sissy maid service.

11. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    My wife doesn't have any close friends at this stage in her life. Though she is very tight with her sister. Would be an interesting dynamic if she found out. She's pretty easy going and open to these kinds of things. We get along well and I can imagine her subtly hinting to me that she knows. As exciting as it sounds, I think I would prefer to keep it away from both of our families. Keeps it simple.

12. lockedsliver

lockedsliver Active member

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    Honestly, I wish Mistress had friends she could share it with but we don't really have anyone who would be accepting of this. I wish she would get on here and make friends with some of the Ladies in the Mansion. I know she has an account but I doubt she has posted beyond making her initial post.

13. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    I told my wife about precisely this fantasy on our way to Vegas a few weeks ago. I would love it. So...has there been an update on how this went?

14. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    So you mean you converted your childhood friend, and she locked up her husband?!
    That would be cool haha!

I have a few old friends in couples, and they are sometimes such Dicks and so inattentive to their lovely wives...
    I wish I could tell the wives to just lock the hell out of them :rolleyes:

15. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    So my wife didn't tell someone, but I did, under her instructions. My wife told me thattshe and her sister had been talking a little about their sex lives and how they keep things interesting. So i was tell her briefly about our FLRFand chastity lifestyle (briefly just to test the waters to how she reacts. I explained how I am submissive to her sister and that I offer her pleasure and orgasms and foot rubs etc as much as she wants and in return I recieve minimal orgasms. I did not tell her about cages. She was curious why we did it. I told her by me giving my wife control of my orgasms, it gives her control and dominance over me and it keeps me submissive and attentive to her needs. The most humiliating part for me was telling her that when I am disobediant I am put over my wives lap and spanked. Again, I left out the part that sometimes I am disciplined with a crop and bullwhip, or that it is sometimes it is directed at my cock and balls.

So in short, my sister in law knows the vanilla version of what we're doing. I wouldn't mind being spanked in front of her. Although that's a selfish fantasy of mine so I'll keep that to myself.

16. ENCCOUPLE

ENCCOUPLE Member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I also have this fantasy of my wife telling other people about my chastity. I am very proud to be her sub husband, Would love to go to an adult resort where she could parade me around,

Sexy Slave 69 and Mash2214 like this.
  17. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's so nice to read your story of sharing. When my Mistress started sharing our secret with others it made it way more special. Congratulations to you.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing your experience. The need for discipline is something that is very hard to explain to someone else. I Totally know what your talking about. It's been a major part of my life for a long long time.

sissy_connie, Rectrix and dkid13 like this.
  19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This is a very interesting topic. The sharing of your life with others has become a major part of our life lately and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Think of it this way. Your golfing and get a hole in one but can't tell anyone. All the Excitment you get from the hole in one means nothing unless you can share it with someone else understands what your feeling. The difference we have as Chaste males is that most of the people we share our lifestyle with don't understand how we feel because they have never been in our situation.

Just lately when we were on vacation we went for a walk on the beach when I was wearing only my cage so I know what @ENCCOUPLE is talking about when he wants to be paraded around. It gives you an incredible feeling of pleasure and exceptance.

stevie stevens and Panda2010 like this.
  20. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    My wife's best friend was told during a conversation about her friends husband. The have been very distant to one another and she asked my wife why our relationship seems to have gotten tighter. Well my wife said that I committed to letting her lead more of what we do and when. The friend did not understand and asked how she did that and how did I react. That's when she mentioned the cage and that I earned special attention. Well let's say the friend was shocked but very eager to learn how we started, and does he feel less of a man. My wife told out story and when I came home asked me to show her friend my cage. I was shocked but I did it as it made my head spin! Two weeks later her husband shared with me that he too is now in a cage and thinks it's great. He hasn't got to worry if his wife needs sex and he loves the tease and denial, as do.. I love walking around in my cage in public, it's a secret kink kind of feeling, hard to explain. other than that NO family knows, but they envy how we have gotten more loving toward each other.

21. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Interesting thought, but I think I prefer it to remain our secret! I did dream that a friend of Mrs Chaste was having a lot of stress in her life and they were talking on the phone! So Mrs Chaste offered her my tongue and a ride on her strap on as she keeps me locked up and its much better than the real thing! I woke up in cold sweat! When I told her about it she asked which friend it was? I told her I had no idea as she was on the phone! Well that was OK then, just as long as I wasn't fantasising about a particular one of here friends!!! Anyway she doesn't share and that's it. I must say I mighty glad, I think it would spoil it bit if I'm honest!

CagedAnimal2 and guest 2942 like this.
  22. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    OMG WOW yes this is so how I feel now

sissy_connie likes this.
  23. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I don't have a problem with best friends sharing the secret that hubby is caged. Promotes understandng and good discussions.

Penney likes this.
  24. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I agree. My wife has the option of telling her sisters and friends that I will submit to their instructions and desires as I must hers. I am comfortable with whatever I may be required to do should that day occur.

25. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Well, as long as it was a mutual decision to announce it, or at least the husband had given some indication that he wouldn't object. Otherwise it's a question of trust. For me, anyway.

tiruh811 likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cuckold sissy wants to serve wifes friends

2. wife shows friend husband chastity

3. wife shows her friend my chastity

4. my wifes best friend know yhst im locked on chastity
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice